X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID
 
Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)
 
 

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 
 
Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).
 

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
4 others are following
370 characters

  Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd

218 posts so far
Refresh | Share

Rediff

Stock Call
: Credit Suisse cuts target to Rs 740 from Rs 980; downgrades to Neutral from Outperform . (ETNow)
#money
#market-view
#market-voices

Stock Call #Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd: Credit Suisse cuts target to Rs 740 from Rs 980; downgrades to Neutral from Outperform . (ETNow) #money #market-view #market-voices
Posted : 13 hours ago  Last updated : 10 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
PS

Pooja Shahby for delivery next week target 850

 
by for delivery next week target 850
10 hours ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
K

krishna

sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 700 and below..
#money
#market-voices

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 700 and below.. #money #market-voices
Posted : 10 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
2 more updates from krishna »
K

krishna

crash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 712 .. watch for 705 now
#money
#market-voices

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd crash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 712 .. watch for 705 now #money #market-voices
Posted : 10 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
K

krishna

expect new lows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 719 ....crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#money
#market-voices

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd expect new lows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 719 ....crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #money #market-voices
Posted : 10 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
GR

gnanananda reddy

Only 20% of the revenue coming from US in Foreign operations. Remaining 80% coming from Other Countries. Just hold, it will rebound.
#money
#market-voices

Only 20% of the revenue coming from US in Foreign operations. Remaining 80% coming from Other Countries. Just hold, it will rebound. #Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd #money #market-voices
Posted : 10 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
K

krishna

new low !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 720
#money
#market-voices

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd new low !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 720 #money #market-voices
Posted : 10 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
2 more updates from krishna »
K

krishna

crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 724
#money
#market-voices

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 724 #money #market-voices
Posted : 11 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
K

krishna

strong sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd strong sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 11 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
K

krishna

725 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see the fall... sell .....
#money
#market-voices

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd 725 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see the fall... sell ..... #money #market-voices
Posted : 12 hours ago  Last updated : 11 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
K

krishna

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd
strong sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd strong sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 hours ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
K

krishna

Pooja ji.. IPCA ... 690 jayega...

#Ipca-Laboratories-Ltd Pooja ji.. IPCA ... 690 jayega...
Posted : 15 hours ago  Last updated : 12 hours ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
PS

Pooja Shahlets see

 
lets see
14 hours ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse