X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz

#The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz

134 posts so far
24 others are following
360 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
NT

Nishi Tiwari

Correct answer, Ashish Goyal. It's AR Rahman. Your mailing ID please!

Correct answer, Ashish Goyal. It's AR Rahman. Your mailing ID please! #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
Posted : 5 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

anthony selvan

hi

hi #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NT

Nishi Tiwari

That's a wrap on today's quiz guys! See y'all next week!PS: Sorry Ratan Verma, you responded a tad too late. The prize for the third question will go to Roshni Abraham.

That's a wrap on today's quiz guys! See y'all next week!PS: Sorry Ratan Verma, you responded a tad too late. The prize for the third question will go to Roshni Abraham. #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DV

Dinesh Vispute

oh teri tu kidhar se tapak pada

oh teri tu kidhar se tapak pada #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NT

Nishi Tiwari

And the last prize for today's quiz goes to Bhushan Nirbhavane. Do send in your mailing ID, Bhushan and congratulations!

And the last prize for today's quiz goes to Bhushan Nirbhavane. Do send in your mailing ID, Bhushan and congratulations! #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NT

Nishi Tiwari

Before we move on to the fifth question, a quick shoutout to Ratan Verma, who answered the third question correctly. Please send us your mailing ID so that we can send your prize to you.

Before we move on to the fifth question, a quick shoutout to Ratan Verma, who answered the third question correctly. Please send us your mailing ID so that we can send your prize to you. #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DV

Dinesh Vispute

agar finish ho gaya to bolo apun jata hain

agar finish ho gaya to bolo apun jata hain #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NT

Nishi Tiwari

And here comes the last question for today's quiz: In which year did Deeksha Seth finish as a finalist in the Miss India pageant?

And here comes the last question for today's quiz: In which year did Deeksha Seth finish as a finalist in the Miss India pageant? #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DV

Dinesh Vispute

picture abhi baki hain mere dost

picture abhi baki hain mere dost #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DV

Dinesh Vispute

aur kitna der lage ga

aur kitna der lage ga #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NT

Nishi Tiwari

Correct answer, Ashish Goyal. It's AR Rahman. Your mailing ID please!

Correct answer, Ashish Goyal. It's AR Rahman. Your mailing ID please! #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
A

ashishgoyal goyalashish84@rediffmail.com

goyalashish84@rediffmail.com
5 months ago 
A

ashishgoyal Hi NT, Still no information about prize

Hi NT, Still no information about prize
5 months ago 
A

ashishgoyal got the mail today

got the mail today
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

That's a wrap on today's quiz guys! See y'all next week!PS: Sorry Ratan Verma, you responded a tad too late. The prize for the third question will go to Roshni Abraham.

That's a wrap on today's quiz guys! See y'all next week!PS: Sorry Ratan Verma, you responded a tad too late. The prize for the third question will go to Roshni Abraham. #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  (4 replies ) View more
R

RAA Hey... can you not give the prize to Ratan Verma. Net problem is a very genuine problem :)

Hey... can you not give the prize to Ratan Verma. Net problem is a very genuine problem :)
5 months ago 
A

ashishgoyal thanks.

thanks.
5 months ago 
A

ashishgoyal process of prize pls

process of prize pls
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

And the last prize for today's quiz goes to Bhushan Nirbhavane. Do send in your mailing ID, Bhushan and congratulations!

And the last prize for today's quiz goes to Bhushan Nirbhavane. Do send in your mailing ID, Bhushan and congratulations! #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
B

Bindassss bhushan_nirbhavane@rediffmail.com

bhushan_nirbhavane@rediffmail.com
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

Before we move on to the fifth question, a quick shoutout to Ratan Verma, who answered the third question correctly. Please send us your mailing ID so that we can send your prize to you.

Before we move on to the fifth question, a quick shoutout to Ratan Verma, who answered the third question correctly. Please send us your mailing ID so that we can send your prize to you. #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
RV

Ratan Verma RTNVERMA@REDIFFMAIL.COM

RTNVERMA@REDIFFMAIL.COM
5 months ago 
RV

Ratan Verma net problem

net problem
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

And here comes the last question for today's quiz: In which year did Deeksha Seth finish as a finalist in the Miss India pageant?

And here comes the last question for today's quiz: In which year did Deeksha Seth finish as a finalist in the Miss India pageant? #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  (18 replies ) View more
KG

katre gajanan 2009

5 months ago 
AC

Ankur Chourasia 2009

5 months ago 
D

deepa finalist in Femina Miss India in 2009

finalist in Femina Miss India in 2009
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

NINTH QUESTION, you guys: What are the names of Armaan Jain's parents?

NINTH QUESTION, you guys: What are the names of Armaan Jain's parents? #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  (11 replies ) View more
BKM

BIRENDRA KUMAR MISHRA Manoj Jain

Manoj Jain
5 months ago 
A

AmritaP reema

reema
5 months ago 
RS

rajesh sharma Manoj and Reema Jain

Manoj and Reema Jain
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

Alright, EIGHTH QUESTION: Who has scored the music for this film?

Alright, EIGHTH QUESTION: Who has scored the music for this film? #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  (15 replies ) View more
BKM

BIRENDRA KUMAR MISHRA Kaaviya Thalaivan

Kaaviya Thalaivan
5 months ago 
BKM

BIRENDRA KUMAR MISHRA "Khalifa"

"Khalifa"
5 months ago 
D

deepa The great Allah Rakha Rahman Khan

The great Allah Rakha Rahman Khan
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

Well done, Ajay K! The correct answer is Manoj and Reema Jain. Send in your mailing ID please.

Well done, Ajay K! The correct answer is Manoj and Reema Jain. Send in your mailing ID please. #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
AK

Ajay K Thanx NT E-mail Id : ajax99@rediffmail.com

Thanx NT E-mail Id : ajax99@rediffmail.com
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

SEVENTH QUESTION: The film's title is inspired from a famous Kishore Kumar song. Know which movie that song is from?

SEVENTH QUESTION: The film's title is inspired from a famous Kishore Kumar song. Know which movie that song is from? #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  (16 replies ) View more
SR

Somu Ramajayam Yaadon ki baraat

Yaadon ki baraat
5 months ago 
B

Bindassss Yaadon Ki Baaraat

Yaadon Ki Baaraat
5 months ago 
BKM

BIRENDRA KUMAR MISHRA yaadon ki baaraat

yaadon ki baaraat
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

The correct answer to the 7th question is Yaadon Ki Baraat. Congrats, Atul Bhushan. Drop in your email ID!

The correct answer to the 7th question is Yaadon Ki Baraat. Congrats, Atul Bhushan. Drop in your email ID! #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
AB

Atul Bhushan Thanks. My e-mail id: bhushan.atul@rediffmail.com

Thanks. My e-mail id: bhushan.atul@rediffmail.com
5 months ago 
AV

ANURAG VIJAY

yaadon ki baarat

yaadon ki baarat #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
BG

bhavik gohil Yaadon ki baarat

Yaadon ki baarat
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

Meanwhile, since we haven't heard from Ratan Verma yet, we'll give away the prize for the third question to the next fastest answer. Roshni Abraham, congratulations. Please send in your mailing ID.

Meanwhile, since we haven't heard from Ratan Verma yet, we'll give away the prize for the third question to the next fastest answer. Roshni Abraham, congratulations. Please send in your mailing ID. #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
R

RAA Great! my e-mail i.d is roshniabraham@gmail.com What if he sends his e-mail id?

Great! my e-mail i.d is roshniabraham@gmail.com What if he sends his e-mail id?
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

The right answer is Rohiti Hattangadi. Congrats, Rajesh Sharma. Your email ID please?

The right answer is Rohiti Hattangadi. Congrats, Rajesh Sharma. Your email ID please? #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
RS

rajesh sharma Thx NT. My email id is rajesh3809@gmail.com

Thx NT. My email id is rajesh3809@gmail.com
5 months ago 
AV

ANURAG VIJAY i cant see anyone else before me in replying answer of rohini hattangadi

i cant see anyone else before me in replying answer of rohini hattangadi
5 months ago 
NT

Nishi Tiwari

SIXTH QUESTION: I am a 63-year-old veteran actress and a cast member of Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. I'm also the only Indian to win a BAFTA award. Who am I?

SIXTH QUESTION: I am a 63-year-old veteran actress and a cast member of Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. I'm also the only Indian to win a BAFTA award. Who am I? #The-Lekar-Hum-Deewana-Dil-Quiz
  (18 replies ) View more
BKM

BIRENDRA KUMAR MISHRA Rohini Hattangadi

Rohini Hattangadi
5 months ago 
A

AmritaP gautomi kapoor

gautomi kapoor
5 months ago 
IS

imran shaikh Rohini Hattangadi