X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik

#Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik

Kaanchi stars Kartik Tiwari and Mishti are here to take your questions!
80 posts so far
56 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
MPS

Mahendra Pratap-Singh

hi

hi #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
Posted : 4 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MPS

Mahendra Pratap-Singh

i like moviee. and ur acting

i like moviee. and ur acting #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MPS

Mahendra Pratap-Singh

hi i see kanchi yesterday on 25 april 2014

hi i see kanchi yesterday on 25 april 2014 #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MPS

Mahendra Pratap-Singh

u look very fresh in all the movie

u look very fresh in all the movie #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VS

VIVEK SRIVASTAVA

Mishti nice name. which is your favorite movie ,and which actor would you like to work in future..

Mishti nice name. which is your favorite movie ,and which actor would you like to work in future.. #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
Posted : 3 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SS

Shipra Saha

Mishti r u bengali?

Mishti r u bengali? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
K

Karthik

Hey friends it's time to go. It was real fun chatting with you all. Please go and watch Kaanchi in theaters.

Hey friends it's time to go. It was real fun chatting with you all. Please go and watch Kaanchi in theaters. #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SS

Shipra Saha

Karthik how you spell out your name as Karthik or Kartik?

Karthik how you spell out your name as Karthik or Kartik? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AD

Ankit Dave

What do you do in your spare time?

What do you do in your spare time? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
J

janu

Name 3 people you admire.

Name 3 people you admire. #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AD

Ankit Dave

What do you do in your spare time?

What do you do in your spare time? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
K

Karthik I start surfing and chat with you all... :)

I start surfing and chat with you all... :)
3 months ago 
J

janu

Name 3 people you admire.

Name 3 people you admire. #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
K

Karthik Dilip Kumar saab, Subhash Ghai sir and Russell Peters

Dilip Kumar saab, Subhash Ghai sir and Russell Peters
3 months ago 
NS

Navin Shah

Is there anything other than acting you would rather do?

Is there anything other than acting you would rather do? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
M

Mishti Professionally I dont think I would do anything but as a hobby I like painting and writing poems and animals are my first love. So if not working I would love to spend my time with them.

Professionally I dont think I would do anything but as a hobby I like painting and writing poems and animals are my first love. So if not working I would love to spend my time with them.
3 months ago 
K

Karthik I am very much interested in direction so if not for acting I would have been directing. I lalso like making funny videos and when I make them I will surely publish them and share it with you all.

I am very much interested in direction so if not for acting I would have been directing. I lalso like making funny videos and when I make them I will surely publish them and share it with you all.
3 months ago 
AS

ashish sharma

Hey Kartik, u have quite a fresh look, capitalise on it, choose script properly, u are certainly lambi race ka ghoda.!!

Hey Kartik, u have quite a fresh look, capitalise on it, choose script properly, u are certainly lambi race ka ghoda.!! #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
K

Karthik Hey ashish you have an eye for talent... hahaha... thank you so much. I am a greedy actor and definitley i'll choose scripts wisely which will make me a lambi race ka ghoda.

Hey ashish you have an eye for talent... hahaha... thank you so much. I am a greedy actor and definitley i'll choose scripts wisely which will make me a lambi race ka ghoda.
3 months ago 
GN

ganesh-nadar

Karthik is a very South Indian name, how did it find its way t the North?

Karthik is a very South Indian name, how did it find its way t the North? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
K

Karthik My name is actually Kar-tik and not thik so maybe thats the reason it has found it's way to the North.

My name is actually Kar-tik and not thik so maybe thats the reason it has found it's way to the North.
3 months ago 
BKS

Bijaya Kumar-Satapathy

Mishti-Karthik ur looking very innocent

Mishti-Karthik ur looking very innocent #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
K

Karthik I'll thank my parents for that. ;)

I'll thank my parents for that. ;)
3 months ago 
SP

Sunil Palkar

Would you like to share your feeling, while working with Great Subhash Ghai.

Would you like to share your feeling, while working with Great Subhash Ghai. #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
K

Karthik It was a learning experience and I am really glad that I got a chance to work under the direction of Mr. Ghai so early in my career

It was a learning experience and I am really glad that I got a chance to work under the direction of Mr. Ghai so early in my career
3 months ago 
ZK

Zeel Kappor

kartik,after kaanchi are there any other projects that youre working on?

kartik,after kaanchi are there any other projects that youre working on? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
K

Karthik Within a week or two you will get to know. Right now its just Kaanchi for me.

Within a week or two you will get to know. Right now its just Kaanchi for me.
3 months ago 
J

janu

Which is tougher, acting or being a celebrity?

Which is tougher, acting or being a celebrity? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
M

Mishti Acting is my passion. I just try to be natural and make love to the camera. I hope some day I would be a great performer. If you talk about being a celebrity, it's just today that Kaanchi has released so I dont have much experience of that. But it feels good to see people loving me.

Acting is my passion. I just try to be natural and make love to the camera. I hope some day I would be a great performer. If you talk about being a celebrity, it's just today that Kaanchi has released so I dont have much experience of that. But it feels good to see people loving me.
3 months ago 
K

Karthik Being a celebrity.

Being a celebrity.
3 months ago 
J

john

hi kartik,which roles do you prefer comedy or serious intense roles?

hi kartik,which roles do you prefer comedy or serious intense roles? #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
K

Karthik I really like doing comedy as was the case in Pyaar Ka Punchnama but I want to do something really serious which can bring tears to the eyes of the audience.

I really like doing comedy as was the case in Pyaar Ka Punchnama but I want to do something really serious which can bring tears to the eyes of the audience.
3 months ago 
SB

Sarthak Bansode

i think u are next madhuri dixit

i think u are next madhuri dixit #Chat-With-Mishti-Karthik
M

Mishti It's a great honour that you are comparing me with a great actress like Madhuri. At the same time I wish you will love me as Mishti that I am.

It's a great honour that you are comparing me with a great actress like Madhuri. At the same time I wish you will love me as Mishti that I am.
3 months ago