X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Careers-Chat

#Careers-Chat

Join us for a chat with Prof RSS Mani, vice president-Institutional...  more »
Join us for a chat with Prof RSS Mani, vice president-Institutional Development ITM Group of Institutions between 2 pm and 3 pm IST.  « less
108 posts so far
32 others are following
380 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
H

Hemanth

Executive MBA will be treated as a regular MBA?

Executive MBA will be treated as a regular MBA? #Careers-Chat
Posted : 8 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mayank

Can I do an MBA without appearing for CAT? i have 12 years of work experience.

Can I do an MBA without appearing for CAT? i have 12 years of work experience. #Careers-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MK

masud khan

Sir I am a Bcom Graduate I am into real estate how do I find a good job in sales and marketing

Sir I am a Bcom Graduate I am into real estate how do I find a good job in sales and marketing #Careers-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SF

SMIT finserve

I have done BCA. now i want to do MCA and move in Teaching stream. What are the best colleges for distance education which offers placements also for MCA.

I have done BCA. now i want to do MCA and move in Teaching stream. What are the best colleges for distance education which offers placements also for MCA. #Careers-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RV

Ratan Verma

good executive MBA institutes in mumbai. can u list them. and provide placement

good executive MBA institutes in mumbai. can u list them. and provide placement #Careers-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RV

Ratan Verma

Dear sir,I am working in Capital Market as Dealer , I want to know what to do for Investment Banking career .

Dear sir,I am working in Capital Market as Dealer , I want to know what to do for Investment Banking career . #Careers-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
J

Jeswal

What is the scope of career after PGDM in HR? My friend who recently completed MBA in HR is currently working as a management trainee for a salary of 5k per month. Is that okay?

What is the scope of career after PGDM in HR? My friend who recently completed MBA in HR is currently working as a management trainee for a salary of 5k per month. Is that okay? #Careers-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
GN

ganesh-nadar

my daughter has done engineering in Electronics and Communications. Does she need to do any more courses before applying for a job?

my daughter has done engineering in Electronics and Communications. Does she need to do any more courses before applying for a job? #Careers-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KK

kashish kapoor

I have a work ex of 4 years...soo I wanted to know when is the right time to do my MBA??

I have a work ex of 4 years...soo I wanted to know when is the right time to do my MBA?? #Careers-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
H

Hemanth

Executive MBA will be treated as a regular MBA?

Executive MBA will be treated as a regular MBA? #Careers-Chat
RM

RSS Mani NO .executive MBA is a substitute that has its pros & cons .iT IS A GOOD OPTION FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO DO AN MBA but cannot leave their jobs ,,thus u learn & earn at the same time !!

NO .executive MBA is a substitute that has its pros & cons .iT IS A GOOD OPTION FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO DO AN MBA but cannot leave their jobs ,,thus u learn & earn at the same time !!
8 months ago 
M

mayank

Can I do an MBA without appearing for CAT? i have 12 years of work experience.

Can I do an MBA without appearing for CAT? i have 12 years of work experience. #Careers-Chat
RM

RSS Mani CAT is mandatory for admissions into IIM's.Other institutions may allow you to apply with a GMAT or CMAT or XAT score ..& such entrance test scores .

CAT is mandatory for admissions into IIM's.Other institutions may allow you to apply with a GMAT or CMAT or XAT score ..& such entrance test scores .
8 months ago 
RV

Ratan Verma

good executive MBA institutes in mumbai. can u list them. and provide placement

good executive MBA institutes in mumbai. can u list them. and provide placement #Careers-Chat
RM

RSS Mani Many assist in placement .the exec mba does not have a structured campus recruitment similar to the full time mba as all are working executives .JBIMS , NMIMS ,ITM are good options to name a few

Many assist in placement .the exec mba does not have a structured campus recruitment similar to the full time mba as all are working executives .JBIMS , NMIMS ,ITM are good options to name a few
8 months ago 
RV

Ratan Verma

Dear sir,I am working in Capital Market as Dealer , I want to know what to do for Investment Banking career .

Dear sir,I am working in Capital Market as Dealer , I want to know what to do for Investment Banking career . #Careers-Chat
RM

RSS Mani You may do an MBA course from BSE, UTI ICM , ITM IFM and then build a solid career in investment banking

You may do an MBA course from BSE, UTI ICM , ITM IFM and then build a solid career in investment banking
8 months ago 
J

Jeswal

What is the scope of career after PGDM in HR? My friend who recently completed MBA in HR is currently working as a management trainee for a salary of 5k per month. Is that okay?

What is the scope of career after PGDM in HR? My friend who recently completed MBA in HR is currently working as a management trainee for a salary of 5k per month. Is that okay? #Careers-Chat
RM

RSS Mani there is good scope for a PG in HR .However , you must ensure that your academic performance is good and you have done your internships seriously .This will allow you to apply to good companies and also get a good salary .A starting salary of 3-4 lakhs per annum all inclusive is a healthy package you can expect ..

there is good scope for a PG in HR .However , you must ensure that your academic performance is good and you have done your internships seriously .This will allow you to apply to good companies and also get a good salary .A starting salary of 3-4 lakhs per annum all inclusive is a healthy package you can expect ..
8 months ago 
GN

ganesh-nadar

my daughter has done engineering in Electronics and Communications. Does she need to do any more courses before applying for a job?

my daughter has done engineering in Electronics and Communications. Does she need to do any more courses before applying for a job? #Careers-Chat
RM

RSS Mani She could get a job with her current degree also ..BUT I would recommend that she completes her masters degree before seeking a job ..either a M TECH or MBA depending upon her interests

She could get a job with her current degree also ..BUT I would recommend that she completes her masters degree before seeking a job ..either a M TECH or MBA depending upon her interests
8 months ago