X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Investment-Chat

#Investment-Chat

Post-Budget chat on golden investment tips with expert A K Prabhakar at 4 pm on Thursday, March 5.
109 posts so far
41 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
PK

paritosh kala

i am 41 ,my expenses are around 20000 pm ,what amount is required at the age of 58 to meet the same life style

i am 41 ,my expenses are around 20000 pm ,what amount is required at the age of 58 to meet the same life style #Investment-Chat
Posted : 7 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PK

paritosh kala

my age is 41 my present expenditure is around 20000 minimum,what amount will be ok at the age of 58 to mantain same life style

my age is 41 my present expenditure is around 20000 minimum,what amount will be ok at the age of 58 to mantain same life style #Investment-Chat
Posted : 7 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
CT

Chandrakant-Talekar

I am pensioner & senior cityzen(64),kindly suggest me the Best Healthcare & Pension Plans .

I am pensioner & senior cityzen(64),kindly suggest me the Best Healthcare & Pension Plans . #Investment-Chat
Posted : 12 hours ago  Last updated : 8 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KM

karthikeyan marappan

Hi,I am a salaried person and able to invest Rs.1,00,000/- as of now . Kindly suggest the investment.

Hi,I am a salaried person and able to invest Rs.1,00,000/- as of now . Kindly suggest the investment. #Investment-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago  Last updated : 8 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KN

KS Nagaraja

can we invest 50000 in NPS and get exemption apart from 1,50,000 in PPF account

can we invest 50000 in NPS and get exemption apart from 1,50,000 in PPF account #Investment-Chat
Posted : 10 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RS

RITESH SHAH

#Investment-Chat
Posted : 10 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AK

amarjeet kalsi

hi i am 35 yrs and now i am starting to trade in deriavatives. is it a good option. i am looking to earn daily an amount of around 1500/-

hi i am 35 yrs and now i am starting to trade in deriavatives. is it a good option. i am looking to earn daily an amount of around 1500/- #Investment-Chat
Posted : 12 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
YM

yogesh mishra

My age 33 and I need 2 crore at 50 so how much i need to invest in monthly and which plan

My age 33 and I need 2 crore at 50 so how much i need to invest in monthly and which plan #Investment-Chat
Posted : 13 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
ARS

arup ratan sit

i applied for SBI Card thrice, in 2012,13,14. Now again they are asking for documents and telling me to apply for card. I told them that i won't sent any document any more. am I write in saying so ?

i applied for SBI Card thrice, in 2012,13,14. Now again they are asking for documents and telling me to apply for card. I told them that i won't sent any document any more. am I write in saying so ? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
ARS

arup ratan sit

HDFC is not reducing the Home loan EMI, should i change bank ?

HDFC is not reducing the Home loan EMI, should i change bank ? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
CT

Chandrakant-Talekar

I am pensioner & senior cityzen(64),kindly suggest me the Best Healthcare & Pension Plans .

I am pensioner & senior cityzen(64),kindly suggest me the Best Healthcare & Pension Plans . #Investment-Chat
Posted : 12 hours ago  Last updated : 8 hours ago
RG

Rajendra Gawde U can think of Senior Citizen Plan of Apollo Munich or Health Companion Family Floater from Max Bupa. For monthly pension you have 3 options 1. Senior Citizen Scheme of Govt of India marketed by LIC 9.1% interest per month but maximum investment is Rs.666666,Interest 9.1% 2. MIS of Post Office maximum Investment Rs.450000 3. LIC Jeevan Akshay

U can think of Senior Citizen Plan of Apollo Munich or Health Companion Family Floater from Max Bupa. For monthly pension you have 3 options 1. Senior Citizen Scheme of Govt of India marketed by LIC 9.1% interest per month but maximum investment is Rs.666666,Interest 9.1% 2. MIS of Post Office maximum Investment Rs.450000 3. LIC Jeevan Akshay
8 hours ago 
KM

karthikeyan marappan

Hi,I am a salaried person and able to invest Rs.1,00,000/- as of now . Kindly suggest the investment.

Hi,I am a salaried person and able to invest Rs.1,00,000/- as of now . Kindly suggest the investment. #Investment-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago  Last updated : 8 hours ago
EN

eswari nair If you can investment Rs.1,00,000/- pa for 12 years you will get every year 1 lac till life long

If you can investment Rs.1,00,000/- pa for 12 years you will get every year 1 lac till life long
1 day ago 
UZ

umesh zagade after which year i get 1 lack per year

after which year i get 1 lack per year
13 hours ago 
RG

Rajendra Gawde You can invest Rs.1 Lac, its ok but before investing you should plan your goals and then according to your goals we can suggest you investment.

You can invest Rs.1 Lac, its ok but before investing you should plan your goals and then according to your goals we can suggest you investment.
8 hours ago 
MU

mahfuz ulhuq

I am 37 years old earning about 1,00,000. I want to save nearly 2 crores when my daughter reaches 20 years of age which is the best plan

I am 37 years old earning about 1,00,000. I want to save nearly 2 crores when my daughter reaches 20 years of age which is the best plan #Investment-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago  Last updated : 15 hours ago
EN

eswari nair You are not mentioned you age and your daughter's age.

You are not mentioned you age and your daughter's age.
1 day ago 
EN

eswari nair You can invest in LIC's combination plan of Jeevan Anand and Endowment.

You can invest in LIC's combination plan of Jeevan Anand and Endowment.
1 day ago 
SK

satish kumar

which is best plan for Retirement

which is best plan for Retirement #Investment-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago
EN

eswari nair If you are above 60 LIC's Varishta Pension policy is good which is giving 9.38% return. Otherwise you can opt New Jeevan Akshay also giving guaranteed pension

If you are above 60 LIC's Varishta Pension policy is good which is giving 9.38% return. Otherwise you can opt New Jeevan Akshay also giving guaranteed pension
1 day ago 
GV

gopalan v

Inorder to avail tax benefit under 80c, i wish to invest some fund in lumpsum now....which tax free fund you recommend for me now, although I am aware 31March very close

Inorder to avail tax benefit under 80c, i wish to invest some fund in lumpsum now....which tax free fund you recommend for me now, although I am aware 31March very close #Investment-Chat
EN

eswari nair You can invest in LIC's single premium policy where you can save tax as well as your life is secured and guaranteed return you will get

You can invest in LIC's single premium policy where you can save tax as well as your life is secured and guaranteed return you will get
1 day ago 
NS

NARESH SAHOO

Hi i have low salary (10k).how to invest

Hi i have low salary (10k).how to invest #Investment-Chat
EN

eswari nair You can invest in SIP

You can invest in SIP
1 day ago 
MJ

MS Jayathilak

I am 48 now. I want to invest in a pension scheam..kindly advice me

I am 48 now. I want to invest in a pension scheam..kindly advice me #Investment-Chat
EN

eswari nair You can invest in LIC

You can invest in LIC
1 day ago 
AC

Amol chille

Is Mutual fund the best options to invest in 2015, your views.

Is Mutual fund the best options to invest in 2015, your views. #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez I would suggest you have a mix of 60% large cap and 40% mid cap. You can invest in SBi Bluechip, ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip, Religare Mid and Small Cap and Franklin India Prima Fund

I would suggest you have a mix of 60% large cap and 40% mid cap. You can invest in SBi Bluechip, ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip, Religare Mid and Small Cap and Franklin India Prima Fund
1 day ago 
FA

Feroze Azeez Mutual Funds offer you the benefit of diversification and professional managment. Further in terms of risk or volatility, they are better than stocks. The fund manager manages it actively and saves the efforts of tracking individual companies. You should invest in Mutual Funds for long term consistent returns

Mutual Funds offer you the benefit of diversification and professional managment. Further in terms of risk or volatility, they are better than stocks. The fund manager manages it actively and saves the efforts of tracking individual companies. You should invest in Mutual Funds for long term consistent returns
1 day ago 
S

suresh

I have invested in MFs in 2009. Is it the right time to come out from funds. please guide me some

I have invested in MFs in 2009. Is it the right time to come out from funds. please guide me some #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez I would recommend to increase allocation to Equities now as the outlook is positive with macros improving and earnings cycle expected to pick up gradually. If you have invested in 2009, you should review your portfolio and see if you need to switch to better funds.

I would recommend to increase allocation to Equities now as the outlook is positive with macros improving and earnings cycle expected to pick up gradually. If you have invested in 2009, you should review your portfolio and see if you need to switch to better funds.
1 day ago 
PJ

pramod jain

I would like to invest in reliance retirement fund launched recently, whethere it will be eligible us 80ccd.

I would like to invest in reliance retirement fund launched recently, whethere it will be eligible us 80ccd. #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez As of now, Retirement fund is eligible for deduction under section 80C, Similar to your ELSS scheme. Further, the retirement fund has a lockin of 5 years and the exit load is applicable till you reach the age of 60 years. You may want to opt for an ELSS scheme, in case you want the flexibility to redeem early without any costs.

As of now, Retirement fund is eligible for deduction under section 80C, Similar to your ELSS scheme. Further, the retirement fund has a lockin of 5 years and the exit load is applicable till you reach the age of 60 years. You may want to opt for an ELSS scheme, in case you want the flexibility to redeem early without any costs.
1 day ago 
S

satish

i want to invest in MF . suggest some large cap, midcap, small cap for long duration with exposure in equity

i want to invest in MF . suggest some large cap, midcap, small cap for long duration with exposure in equity #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez Large Cap - Mirae India Opportunities Fund, ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip Fund.Mid Cap - HDFC Mid Cap Opportunities Fund, SBI Midcap Fund.Diversified - Reliance Equity Oppotunites Fund

Large Cap - Mirae India Opportunities Fund, ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip Fund.Mid Cap - HDFC Mid Cap Opportunities Fund, SBI Midcap Fund.Diversified - Reliance Equity Oppotunites Fund
1 day ago