X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Investment-Chat

#Investment-Chat

Post-Budget chat on golden investment tips with expert A K Prabhakar at 4 pm on Thursday, March 5.
136 posts so far
53 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
RNM

R N Mittra

How the stock trading under cash and derivative attract income tax to be paid.

How the stock trading under cash and derivative attract income tax to be paid. #Investment-Chat
Posted : 5 months ago  Last updated : 1 month ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PR

Prodip Roy

[SKB] I am a senior citizen(65) availing full benefits of 80C(Rs 1.5 lakhs).Kindly let me know if the budget has introduced any other tax savings plans for health or otherwise or any increase in the existing medical benefits etc?

[SKB] I am a senior citizen(65) availing full benefits of 80C(Rs 1.5 lakhs).Kindly let me know if the budget has introduced any other tax savings plans for health or otherwise or any increase in the existing medical benefits etc? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse disabled by moderator
KJ

kavitha jayram

[SKB] i am 33 years 6.2 lac per annum, which is the best policy where in i can avoid TDS currently i have child policy year 24K is paid for both kavitha

[SKB] i am 33 years 6.2 lac per annum, which is the best policy where in i can avoid TDS currently i have child policy year 24K is paid for both kavitha #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AP

amarsingh patil

[SKB] [SKB] I am a senior citizen(65) availing full benefits of 80C(Rs 1.5 lakhs).Kindly let me know if the budget has introduced any other tax savings plans for health or otherwise or any increase in the existing medical benefits etc?

[SKB] [SKB] I am a senior citizen(65) availing full benefits of 80C(Rs 1.5 lakhs).Kindly let me know if the budget has introduced any other tax savings plans for health or otherwise or any increase in the existing medical benefits etc? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VB

vipin-bhuarya

sir i got lump amount of 10 crore to invest for long term, suggest me some ideas :) :)

sir i got lump amount of 10 crore to invest for long term, suggest me some ideas :) :) #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
CP

Charles Palackal

Dear Sir, am 47 years, earn about 70,000/- per month. Home Loan EMI is 28,898/-. Wish to save for my daugher's future studies and marriage. Also wish to save for my retirement. Can you kindly advise as time permits.

Dear Sir, am 47 years, earn about 70,000/- per month. Home Loan EMI is 28,898/-. Wish to save for my daugher's future studies and marriage. Also wish to save for my retirement. Can you kindly advise as time permits. #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NK

Nishant Kumar

I am 37 years old. What percentage of Debt-Equity split should I invest in. This is for long term wealth creation.

I am 37 years old. What percentage of Debt-Equity split should I invest in. This is for long term wealth creation. #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MS

M Srinivas

looking for stocks to invest with time frame of 3-5 years. pl suggest stocks...

looking for stocks to invest with time frame of 3-5 years. pl suggest stocks... #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
GV

gopalan v

My tax liability is appx. Rs.25000 provided no investment is made before 31st March 15. I am prepared to invest Rs.50000 to 1 Lakh right now and if so, what is the best investment option other than LIC. What about tax free Mutual Funds... If I invest this month, can I get the tax benefit in my next tax return

My tax liability is appx. Rs.25000 provided no investment is made before 31st March 15. I am prepared to invest Rs.50000 to 1 Lakh right now and if so, what is the best investment option other than LIC. What about tax free Mutual Funds... If I invest this month, can I get the tax benefit in my next tax return #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
GS

gaurav shukla

For about 70K /month salary , right now i am investing 4K SIP in SBI tax GAIN , 1K PPF , 11K RD ,8K for car loan , 2k LIC Plus i invested 20K this year in AXIS and Reliance Tax saving equity MFs , I would like to align 10 K more per month , please suggest which way to go

For about 70K /month salary , right now i am investing 4K SIP in SBI tax GAIN , 1K PPF , 11K RD ,8K for car loan , 2k LIC Plus i invested 20K this year in AXIS and Reliance Tax saving equity MFs , I would like to align 10 K more per month , please suggest which way to go #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RNM

R N Mittra

How the stock trading under cash and derivative attract income tax to be paid.

How the stock trading under cash and derivative attract income tax to be paid. #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Rathindranath, Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.

Hi Rathindranath, Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.
1 month ago 
PR

Prodip Roy

[SKB] I am a senior citizen(65) availing full benefits of 80C(Rs 1.5 lakhs).Kindly let me know if the budget has introduced any other tax savings plans for health or otherwise or any increase in the existing medical benefits etc?

[SKB] I am a senior citizen(65) availing full benefits of 80C(Rs 1.5 lakhs).Kindly let me know if the budget has introduced any other tax savings plans for health or otherwise or any increase in the existing medical benefits etc? #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Prodip, Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.

Hi Prodip, Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.
1 month ago 
KJ

kavitha jayram

[SKB] i am 33 years 6.2 lac per annum, which is the best policy where in i can avoid TDS currently i have child policy year 24K is paid for both kavitha

[SKB] i am 33 years 6.2 lac per annum, which is the best policy where in i can avoid TDS currently i have child policy year 24K is paid for both kavitha #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Kavitha, Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.

Hi Kavitha, Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.
1 month ago 
AP

amarsingh patil

[SKB] [SKB] I am a senior citizen(65) availing full benefits of 80C(Rs 1.5 lakhs).Kindly let me know if the budget has introduced any other tax savings plans for health or otherwise or any increase in the existing medical benefits etc?

[SKB] [SKB] I am a senior citizen(65) availing full benefits of 80C(Rs 1.5 lakhs).Kindly let me know if the budget has introduced any other tax savings plans for health or otherwise or any increase in the existing medical benefits etc? #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Amarsingh,Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.

Hi Amarsingh,Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.
1 month ago 
VB

vipin-bhuarya

sir i got lump amount of 10 crore to invest for long term, suggest me some ideas :) :)

sir i got lump amount of 10 crore to invest for long term, suggest me some ideas :) :) #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Vipin,Please provide me your cell number. I will call you and guide you well.

Hi Vipin,Please provide me your cell number. I will call you and guide you well.
1 month ago 
CP

Charles Palackal

Dear Sir, am 47 years, earn about 70,000/- per month. Home Loan EMI is 28,898/-. Wish to save for my daugher's future studies and marriage. Also wish to save for my retirement. Can you kindly advise as time permits.

Dear Sir, am 47 years, earn about 70,000/- per month. Home Loan EMI is 28,898/-. Wish to save for my daugher's future studies and marriage. Also wish to save for my retirement. Can you kindly advise as time permits. #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Charles,Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.

Hi Charles,Please provide me your cell number. I will call and guide you properly.
1 month ago 
NK

Nishant Kumar

I am 37 years old. What percentage of Debt-Equity split should I invest in. This is for long term wealth creation.

I am 37 years old. What percentage of Debt-Equity split should I invest in. This is for long term wealth creation. #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Nishant,Please provide me your cell number. I will call you and guide you properly.

Hi Nishant,Please provide me your cell number. I will call you and guide you properly.
1 month ago 
MS

M Srinivas

looking for stocks to invest with time frame of 3-5 years. pl suggest stocks...

looking for stocks to invest with time frame of 3-5 years. pl suggest stocks... #Investment-Chat
A

AKPrabhakar L&T, THERMAX, NTPC, POWERGRID, TATASTEEL, TATAMOTORS TECHMAH are few stocks i can suggest

L&T, THERMAX, NTPC, POWERGRID, TATASTEEL, TATAMOTORS TECHMAH are few stocks i can suggest
5 months ago 
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Srinivas,Please provide your cell number. I will call you and provide you the details.

Hi Srinivas,Please provide your cell number. I will call you and provide you the details.
1 month ago 
GV

gopalan v

My tax liability is appx. Rs.25000 provided no investment is made before 31st March 15. I am prepared to invest Rs.50000 to 1 Lakh right now and if so, what is the best investment option other than LIC. What about tax free Mutual Funds... If I invest this month, can I get the tax benefit in my next tax return

My tax liability is appx. Rs.25000 provided no investment is made before 31st March 15. I am prepared to invest Rs.50000 to 1 Lakh right now and if so, what is the best investment option other than LIC. What about tax free Mutual Funds... If I invest this month, can I get the tax benefit in my next tax return #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Gopalan,Please provide me your cell number. I will call you and guide you.

Hi Gopalan,Please provide me your cell number. I will call you and guide you.
1 month ago 
GS

gaurav shukla

For about 70K /month salary , right now i am investing 4K SIP in SBI tax GAIN , 1K PPF , 11K RD ,8K for car loan , 2k LIC Plus i invested 20K this year in AXIS and Reliance Tax saving equity MFs , I would like to align 10 K more per month , please suggest which way to go

For about 70K /month salary , right now i am investing 4K SIP in SBI tax GAIN , 1K PPF , 11K RD ,8K for car loan , 2k LIC Plus i invested 20K this year in AXIS and Reliance Tax saving equity MFs , I would like to align 10 K more per month , please suggest which way to go #Investment-Chat
RS

RITESH SHAH Hi Gaurav, Please provide your cell number. I will call you and guide you properly.

Hi Gaurav, Please provide your cell number. I will call you and guide you properly.
1 month ago