X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Investment-Chat

#Investment-Chat

Feroze Azeez of Anand Rathi Financial Services tells you how Budget will...  more »
Feroze Azeez of Anand Rathi Financial Services tells you how Budget will impact your investments. Talk to him on July 16 at 4.00 pm.  « less
53 posts so far
25 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
MM

moutam mukherjee

Hi, From 2008, I invest Rs. 6000 every quarter in SBI Life - Unit Plus II Pension Option I : Pure Pension Scheme. Is this a good investment option or should I stop this and go for some other Investment Plan.

Hi, From 2008, I invest Rs. 6000 every quarter in SBI Life - Unit Plus II Pension Option I : Pure Pension Scheme. Is this a good investment option or should I stop this and go for some other Investment Plan. #Investment-Chat
Posted : 5 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RS

Rajib Sengupto

i have some gold ETF fund under Reliance and HDFC. can i hold those fund or Fund value will be hire. Please give some valuable advice on that

i have some gold ETF fund under Reliance and HDFC. can i hold those fund or Fund value will be hire. Please give some valuable advice on that #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SS

Sunil-Singh

Hi I have started SIP of Rs. 2000 Per month in Reliance Tax Saver Fund and Axis Long Term Equity fund recently. How are these funds.

Hi I have started SIP of Rs. 2000 Per month in Reliance Tax Saver Fund and Axis Long Term Equity fund recently. How are these funds. #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
HS

Harshang Shah

Hi would you recommend repaying the home loan with surplus saving or continue with EMI & invest balance in Equity ? Which will give better returns in long run ?

Hi would you recommend repaying the home loan with surplus saving or continue with EMI & invest balance in Equity ? Which will give better returns in long run ? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
US

Uday Shetty

recently i have started in SIP of HDFC Equity fund and HDFC Mid Cap Opportunity Fund shall i Continuee the same wat is ur opinion?

recently i have started in SIP of HDFC Equity fund and HDFC Mid Cap Opportunity Fund shall i Continuee the same wat is ur opinion? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KR

Kuldeep Raj

At this market level is it wise to invest in equity?

At this market level is it wise to invest in equity? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
ST

sandip thakrar

I have SIP in HDFC Equity Fund, ICICI Prudential Dynamic Plan, IDFC Premier Equity Fund, BSL Frontline Equity Fun and HDFC Midcap Opportunities Fund of Rs. 1000/- each. I am planning to invest for the next 10 years. Are the fund selected good ones to stick to?

I have SIP in HDFC Equity Fund, ICICI Prudential Dynamic Plan, IDFC Premier Equity Fund, BSL Frontline Equity Fun and HDFC Midcap Opportunities Fund of Rs. 1000/- each. I am planning to invest for the next 10 years. Are the fund selected good ones to stick to? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SK

sai kiran

I have invested in Equities and earned good returns till now. But have not invested in Mutual Funds. Are mutual funds low risk & low return investment option.

I have invested in Equities and earned good returns till now. But have not invested in Mutual Funds. Are mutual funds low risk & low return investment option. #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AR

Ananda Roy

Hi,I have just opened a 3 in one D'mat A/c for investing in share market. If I want to invest around Rs75000 now which co's stock do you recommend to invest if I intend to keep it for at least one year. A. Roy

Hi,I have just opened a 3 in one D'mat A/c for investing in share market. If I want to invest around Rs75000 now which co's stock do you recommend to invest if I intend to keep it for at least one year. A. Roy #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SR

sriram rama

on which basis you are suggesting mutual fund vs stocks for long term. why stocks is not the best option against MFs?

on which basis you are suggesting mutual fund vs stocks for long term. why stocks is not the best option against MFs? #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
No results found