X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Investment-Chat

#Investment-Chat

Feroze Azeez of Anand Rathi Financial Services tells you how Budget will...  more »
Feroze Azeez of Anand Rathi Financial Services tells you how Budget will impact your investments. Talk to him on July 16 at 4.00 pm.  « less
78 posts so far
25 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
DK

dhaval kothawala

suggest some way to invest to get a fixed monthly income after 10 years.

suggest some way to invest to get a fixed monthly income after 10 years. #Investment-Chat
Posted : 4 months ago  Last updated : 3 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
GS

Gurudatt Shiromani

Under the present circumstances, what will be the best investment options?

Under the present circumstances, what will be the best investment options? #Investment-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AL

anwarali lakhani

hi...i need to invest 15 lac can u please advice

hi...i need to invest 15 lac can u please advice #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse disabled by moderator
AP

Anand Prakash

should i invest in ppf

should i invest in ppf #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Raj

Hello sir, I have a LIC policy (Endownment Plus) which i have done in year Dec'10, currently due to market position i am getting 40% return approx. should i keep it for long term or surrender it, though i dont need fund right now.

Hello sir, I have a LIC policy (Endownment Plus) which i have done in year Dec'10, currently due to market position i am getting 40% return approx. should i keep it for long term or surrender it, though i dont need fund right now. #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AP

Anand Prakash

whr to invest to get more returns

whr to invest to get more returns #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mrinal

Hi, I am 25 yrs old. I can spare around 70k monthly from my salary after all expenses for investing. Should i invest in the stock market or go by Mutual funds?What other options are available for investing?What is good rate of return to expect annually on investment ?Lastly, any good source of knowledge for a beginner on the internet for this stuff??Thanks

Hi, I am 25 yrs old. I can spare around 70k monthly from my salary after all expenses for investing. Should i invest in the stock market or go by Mutual funds?What other options are available for investing?What is good rate of return to expect annually on investment ?Lastly, any good source of knowledge for a beginner on the internet for this stuff??Thanks #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

Shashank

Hi I am 36 yrs and i have not done any investments request you to suggest me best suited options and how much investment shoud i start doing and what would be my returns in 40 45 and 50 yrsshashank

Hi I am 36 yrs and i have not done any investments request you to suggest me best suited options and how much investment shoud i start doing and what would be my returns in 40 45 and 50 yrsshashank #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MM

moutam mukherjee

Hi, From 2008, I invest Rs. 6000 every quarter in SBI Life - Unit Plus II Pension Option I : Pure Pension Scheme. Is this a good investment option or should I stop this and go for some other Investment Plan.

Hi, From 2008, I invest Rs. 6000 every quarter in SBI Life - Unit Plus II Pension Option I : Pure Pension Scheme. Is this a good investment option or should I stop this and go for some other Investment Plan. #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SP

Sunil Ponda

Hi I want to have rs 2cr as my retirement corpus after 25 yrs.Pl advice MFs for the same

Hi I want to have rs 2cr as my retirement corpus after 25 yrs.Pl advice MFs for the same #Investment-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DK

dhaval kothawala

suggest some way to invest to get a fixed monthly income after 10 years.

suggest some way to invest to get a fixed monthly income after 10 years. #Investment-Chat
LS

LEEMAN-SERVICES Hi Please if possible sms me Ur email id & Date of Birth on 8655737179, I will forward U presentation of LIC of India providing assured returns.Thank UMAYUR KEWALCHANDJI NAHARLEEMAN Services"Secure Your Beloved"08655737179 / 022-39317742INSURE NOW, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DIE, BUT THEY (FAMILY) ARE TO LIVE.We Provide Complete Insurance Services

Hi Please if possible sms me Ur email id & Date of Birth on 8655737179, I will forward U presentation of LIC of India providing assured returns.Thank UMAYUR KEWALCHANDJI NAHARLEEMAN Services"Secure Your Beloved"08655737179 / 022-39317742INSURE NOW, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DIE, BUT THEY (FAMILY) ARE TO LIVE.We Provide Complete Insurance Services
3 months ago 
GS

Gurudatt Shiromani

Under the present circumstances, what will be the best investment options?

Under the present circumstances, what will be the best investment options? #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez We expecct with improving macros we would see corporate earnings improving and investors beenfitting from earnings growth and P/E rerating. You should invest in Equities through Mutual Funds which have the ability to identify the sectors / themes that would benefit the most in current scenario

We expecct with improving macros we would see corporate earnings improving and investors beenfitting from earnings growth and P/E rerating. You should invest in Equities through Mutual Funds which have the ability to identify the sectors / themes that would benefit the most in current scenario
3 months ago 
LS

LEEMAN-SERVICES Hi Please if possible sms me Ur email id & Date of Birth on 8655737179, I will forward U presentation of LIC of India providing assured returns.Thank UMAYUR KEWALCHANDJI NAHARLEEMAN Services"Secure Your Beloved"08655737179 / 022-39317742INSURE NOW, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DIE, BUT THEY (FAMILY) ARE TO LIVE.We Provide Complete Insurance Services

Hi Please if possible sms me Ur email id & Date of Birth on 8655737179, I will forward U presentation of LIC of India providing assured returns.Thank UMAYUR KEWALCHANDJI NAHARLEEMAN Services"Secure Your Beloved"08655737179 / 022-39317742INSURE NOW, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DIE, BUT THEY (FAMILY) ARE TO LIVE.We Provide Complete Insurance Services
3 months ago 
AL

anwarali lakhani

hi...i need to invest 15 lac can u please advice

hi...i need to invest 15 lac can u please advice #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez If you already have investments in Fixed Deposits or other Debt instruments, you cna invest this 15 lacs in Mutual Funds with a mix of 60% in large cap funds like BSL Frontline Equity or SBI Bluechipo and balance in Midcap funds like ICICI Pru Value Discovery or Franklin India Prima Fund. In case you do not have any Debt investment around 20% can be invested in Accrual funds.

If you already have investments in Fixed Deposits or other Debt instruments, you cna invest this 15 lacs in Mutual Funds with a mix of 60% in large cap funds like BSL Frontline Equity or SBI Bluechipo and balance in Midcap funds like ICICI Pru Value Discovery or Franklin India Prima Fund. In case you do not have any Debt investment around 20% can be invested in Accrual funds.
3 months ago 
LS

3 months ago 
AP

Anand Prakash

should i invest in ppf

should i invest in ppf #Investment-Chat
LS

LEEMAN-SERVICES PPF is a Very Good Option, But Please check whether U have enough Insurance Coverage for Good Returns in Ur Old Age & Family's Livelihood. Thank UMayur Kewalchandji Nahar

PPF is a Very Good Option, But Please check whether U have enough Insurance Coverage for Good Returns in Ur Old Age & Family's Livelihood. Thank UMayur Kewalchandji Nahar
3 months ago 
R

Raj

Hello sir, I have a LIC policy (Endownment Plus) which i have done in year Dec'10, currently due to market position i am getting 40% return approx. should i keep it for long term or surrender it, though i dont need fund right now.

Hello sir, I have a LIC policy (Endownment Plus) which i have done in year Dec'10, currently due to market position i am getting 40% return approx. should i keep it for long term or surrender it, though i dont need fund right now. #Investment-Chat
LS

LEEMAN-SERVICES It is a Market Link Policy if U Keep it for a Longer Time U are charged in Ur Funds, Better, Invest the Funds in Assured Return Plans

It is a Market Link Policy if U Keep it for a Longer Time U are charged in Ur Funds, Better, Invest the Funds in Assured Return Plans
3 months ago 
AP

Anand Prakash

whr to invest to get more returns

whr to invest to get more returns #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez Equities have the potential to outperform all other asset classes over a long term. Given the improvement in sentiments and improving earnings of businesses, Equity is expected to be a clear winner in coming years. You can consider investing in Equities through Mutual Funds and Structured Products.

Equities have the potential to outperform all other asset classes over a long term. Given the improvement in sentiments and improving earnings of businesses, Equity is expected to be a clear winner in coming years. You can consider investing in Equities through Mutual Funds and Structured Products.
3 months ago 
LS

LEEMAN-SERVICES Hi Please if possible sms me Ur email id & Date of Birth on 8655737179, I will forward U presentation of LIC of India providing assured returns.​MAYUR KEWALCHANDJI NAHARLEEMAN Services http://rediff.ly/3b255"Secure Your Beloved"08655737179 / 022-39317742INSURE NOW, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DIE, BUT THEY (FAMILY) ARE TO LIVE.We Provide Complete Insurance Services

Hi Please if possible sms me Ur email id & Date of Birth on 8655737179, I will forward U presentation of LIC of India providing assured returns.​MAYUR KEWALCHANDJI NAHARLEEMAN Services Your Beloved"08655737179 / 022-39317742INSURE NOW, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DIE, BUT THEY (FAMILY) ARE TO LIVE.We Provide Complete Insurance Services
3 months ago 
M

mrinal

Hi, I am 25 yrs old. I can spare around 70k monthly from my salary after all expenses for investing. Should i invest in the stock market or go by Mutual funds?What other options are available for investing?What is good rate of return to expect annually on investment ?Lastly, any good source of knowledge for a beginner on the internet for this stuff??Thanks

Hi, I am 25 yrs old. I can spare around 70k monthly from my salary after all expenses for investing. Should i invest in the stock market or go by Mutual funds?What other options are available for investing?What is good rate of return to expect annually on investment ?Lastly, any good source of knowledge for a beginner on the internet for this stuff??Thanks #Investment-Chat
VK

Vishnu-Kurmi You can consider ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip Fund, Reliacne Equity Opportunities , SBI Midcap Opportunities Fund. These funds have consistently outperformed benchmark and peer category on risk adjusted basis and are good investment options for lumpsum and SIP investments

You can consider ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip Fund, Reliacne Equity Opportunities , SBI Midcap Opportunities Fund. These funds have consistently outperformed benchmark and peer category on risk adjusted basis and are good investment options for lumpsum and SIP investments
3 months ago 
LS

LEEMAN-SERVICES Hi Please if possible sms me Ur email id & Date of Birth on 8655737179, I will forward U presentation of LIC of India providing assured returns.​MAYUR KEWALCHANDJI NAHARLEEMAN Services http://rediff.ly/3b255"Secure Your Beloved"08655737179 / 022-39317742INSURE NOW, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DIE, BUT THEY (FAMILY) ARE TO LIVE.We Provide Complete Insurance Services

Hi Please if possible sms me Ur email id & Date of Birth on 8655737179, I will forward U presentation of LIC of India providing assured returns.​MAYUR KEWALCHANDJI NAHARLEEMAN Services Your Beloved"08655737179 / 022-39317742INSURE NOW, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DIE, BUT THEY (FAMILY) ARE TO LIVE.We Provide Complete Insurance Services
3 months ago 
S

Shashank

Hi I am 36 yrs and i have not done any investments request you to suggest me best suited options and how much investment shoud i start doing and what would be my returns in 40 45 and 50 yrsshashank

Hi I am 36 yrs and i have not done any investments request you to suggest me best suited options and how much investment shoud i start doing and what would be my returns in 40 45 and 50 yrsshashank #Investment-Chat
LS

3 months ago 
MS

marampelly sudhakar

what is the best MF for SIP investment with long term plan

what is the best MF for SIP investment with long term plan #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez You can consider ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip Fund, Reliacne Equity Opportunities , SBI Midcap Opportunities Fund. These funds have consistently outperformed benchmark and peer category on risk adjusted basis and are good investment options for lumpsum and SIP investments.

You can consider ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip Fund, Reliacne Equity Opportunities , SBI Midcap Opportunities Fund. These funds have consistently outperformed benchmark and peer category on risk adjusted basis and are good investment options for lumpsum and SIP investments.
3 months ago 
SP

Sujish Purameri

Where should I invest? Shares or Mutual funds.. which one is better....no risk involved... max returns... long term or short... suggest... I have 0 knowledge about all this....

Where should I invest? Shares or Mutual funds.. which one is better....no risk involved... max returns... long term or short... suggest... I have 0 knowledge about all this.... #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez Equity has an asset class would be volatile in near term but over a long term volatility is reduced and it has the potential to deliver positive inflation adjusted returns. I would suggest investing in Mutual Funds is better than Stocks as it will provide you diversification benefit & reduce risk. Also the fund manager will actively manage and realign the portfolio to stay invested in best stocks

Equity has an asset class would be volatile in near term but over a long term volatility is reduced and it has the potential to deliver positive inflation adjusted returns. I would suggest investing in Mutual Funds is better than Stocks as it will provide you diversification benefit & reduce risk. Also the fund manager will actively manage and realign the portfolio to stay invested in best stocks
3 months ago 
FA

Feroze Azeez Because of this active management, Mutual Funds can consistently deliver returns unlike a stock which would be affected by market / business cycles.

Because of this active management, Mutual Funds can consistently deliver returns unlike a stock which would be affected by market / business cycles.
3 months ago 
S

shaheen

Is gold ETF, a good alternative investment along with equities?

Is gold ETF, a good alternative investment along with equities? #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez With economic conditions in the developed economies improving and easing of global geopolitical tensions, the need to hold the yellow metal as a safe haven is expected to gradually reduce which will have an impact on Gold prices. With domestic outlook improving, we believe that risk assets like equity would likely do better.

With economic conditions in the developed economies improving and easing of global geopolitical tensions, the need to hold the yellow metal as a safe haven is expected to gradually reduce which will have an impact on Gold prices. With domestic outlook improving, we believe that risk assets like equity would likely do better.
3 months ago 
FA

Feroze Azeez If you need Gold for consumption purpose in future you can consider Giold ETF as a maximum 10% allocation, else invest in Equities.

If you need Gold for consumption purpose in future you can consider Giold ETF as a maximum 10% allocation, else invest in Equities.
3 months ago 
RB

Rajesh Bane

Hi ..I have invested 3 lacks in BNP Paribhas mid cap recently ..is it ok to stay invested in it ..if yes how long

Hi ..I have invested 3 lacks in BNP Paribhas mid cap recently ..is it ok to stay invested in it ..if yes how long #Investment-Chat
FA

Feroze Azeez Hi, Though the fund has beaten benchmark it has underperformed its peer category and has a small AUM of around 150 Crs. I would recommend you switch to funds like ICICI pru Value Discovery which have consistently delivered superior returns and have the ability to manage large AUMs and outperform at all levels as we have seen some best funds in midcap category not able to manage large AUMs

Hi, Though the fund has beaten benchmark it has underperformed its peer category and has a small AUM of around 150 Crs. I would recommend you switch to funds like ICICI pru Value Discovery which have consistently delivered superior returns and have the ability to manage large AUMs and outperform at all levels as we have seen some best funds in midcap category not able to manage large AUMs
3 months ago 
RB

Rajesh Bane

not sure if someone replying to our queries.

not sure if someone replying to our queries. #Investment-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 4 months ago
I

Indrani Sir, the chat will start at 4 pm

Sir, the chat will start at 4 pm
4 months ago 
I

Indrani Sir, the chat will start at 4

Sir, the chat will start at 4
4 months ago