X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Bollywood-Quiz

#Bollywood-Quiz

Quiz@3: Bollywood quiz with Sukanya Verma
6567 posts so far
1297 others are following
380 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
A

AmritaP

aaj quiz nhi hai kya

aaj quiz nhi hai kya #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 6 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
C

CRRC

hi

hi #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AN

amol nagarkar

aaj quiz hai ke nahi SV? abhi bata do yaar?

aaj quiz hai ke nahi SV? abhi bata do yaar? #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

A.2. Alright, Nurul Islam has cracked this one. It IS MYB 3047. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.2. Alright, Nurul Islam has cracked this one. It IS MYB 3047. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Alright guys, that's of Sholay special today. Go relive the experience at a tv screen near you. Because jo darr gaya...woh? :P Catch you mostly next week with tons of questions. Cheers. Be good. And Happy Independence Day in advance.

Alright guys, that's of Sholay special today. Go relive the experience at a tv screen near you. Because jo darr gaya...woh? :P Catch you mostly next week with tons of questions. Cheers. Be good. And Happy Independence Day in advance. #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Q.8. Can you recognize this famous song simply by looking at its photo?

Q.8. Can you recognize this famous song simply by looking at its photo? #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Q.7. Can you name this chartbuster song by looking at this picture?

Q.7. Can you name this chartbuster song by looking at this picture? #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Q.2. Can you identify the actress sharing the frame with Salman Khan in this movie still?

Q.2. Can you identify the actress sharing the frame with Salman Khan in this movie still? #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Congrats to everyone who came in to play, won and participated. Catch you next time, till then be good and have a nice day. Toodles!

Congrats to everyone who came in to play, won and participated. Catch you next time, till then be good and have a nice day. Toodles! #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
V

VPPillai

[SKB] Bhagyashree

[SKB] Bhagyashree #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

AmritaP

aaj quiz nhi hai kya

aaj quiz nhi hai kya #Bollywood-Quiz
A

adicool1990 todays quiz : what is the meaning of this symbol (o)(o)

todays quiz : what is the meaning of this symbol (o)(o)
6 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.2. Alright, Nurul Islam has cracked this one. It IS MYB 3047. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.2. Alright, Nurul Islam has cracked this one. It IS MYB 3047. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
NI

Nurul Islam nurul_1979@rediffmail.com

nurul_1979@rediffmail.com
2 weeks ago 
NI

Nurul Islam Dear SV, I have not yet received the voucher for the winner of Sholay Quiz Q. No 2

Dear SV, I have not yet received the voucher for the winner of Sholay Quiz Q. No 2
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Alright guys, that's of Sholay special today. Go relive the experience at a tv screen near you. Because jo darr gaya...woh? :P Catch you mostly next week with tons of questions. Cheers. Be good. And Happy Independence Day in advance.

Alright guys, that's of Sholay special today. Go relive the experience at a tv screen near you. Because jo darr gaya...woh? :P Catch you mostly next week with tons of questions. Cheers. Be good. And Happy Independence Day in advance. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (6 replies ) View more
AK

Ajay K Bye

Bye
2 weeks ago 
SK

snehal kashyap same to u SV .. and thanks for the gift voucher ..but i didn't received yet . hope to win more next week....

same to u SV .. and thanks for the gift voucher ..but i didn't received yet . hope to win more next week....
2 weeks ago 
P

Pratham245 Hi SV, i have not received gift voucher for this Sholay quiz

Hi SV, i have not received gift voucher for this Sholay quiz
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.8. Can you recognize this famous song simply by looking at its photo?

Q.8. Can you recognize this famous song simply by looking at its photo? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (15 replies ) View more
A

Anup Sahil Sharma

Sahil Sharma
1 week ago 
RK

Raj Kurup Yeh Nayan Dare Dare

Yeh Nayan Dare Dare
1 week ago 
S

sagarsinghgupta@rediffmail.com Nai pata

Nai pata
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.7. Can you name this chartbuster song by looking at this picture?

Q.7. Can you name this chartbuster song by looking at this picture? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (25 replies ) View more
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
SR

Shivam Roy Ye Parda Hata Do

Ye Parda Hata Do
1 week ago 
NG

Nitin G chunri sambhal gori udi chali jaye

chunri sambhal gori udi chali jaye
1 week ago 
RK

Raj Kurup Yeh Parda Hata do, yeh Mukda dikha do

Yeh Parda Hata do, yeh Mukda dikha do
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.2. Can you identify the actress sharing the frame with Salman Khan in this movie still?

Q.2. Can you identify the actress sharing the frame with Salman Khan in this movie still? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (32 replies ) View more
SS

sahil sharma revathi

revathi
1 week ago 
KS

Kapindra Singh Chandni

Chandni
1 week ago 
RK

Raj Kurup Nagma

Nagma
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Congrats to everyone who came in to play, won and participated. Catch you next time, till then be good and have a nice day. Toodles!

Congrats to everyone who came in to play, won and participated. Catch you next time, till then be good and have a nice day. Toodles! #Bollywood-Quiz
  (5 replies ) View more
SK

snehal kashyap hi sv i did not recieve the prize of sholay contest yet. my id :- kashyap_snehal1982@yahoo.com

hi sv i did not recieve the prize of sholay contest yet. my id :- kashyap_snehal1982@yahoo.com
1 week ago 
AK

Ajay K pls check n resolve the error when reply

pls check n resolve the error when reply
1 week ago 
A

arvint cya.... var Ramchandra ki Jai.

cya.... var Ramchandra ki Jai.
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.10. Yep it’s Sanjeev Kumar not Shashi Kapoor who says the said line of the Salim-Javed penned, Trishul. Congrats Manish Narang on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.10. Yep it’s Sanjeev Kumar not Shashi Kapoor who says the said line of the Salim-Javed penned, Trishul. Congrats Manish Narang on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
MN

Manish Narang Yayyyy. email: manish_295@rediffmail.com

Yayyyy. email: manish_295@rediffmail.com
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.10. Shashi Kapoor, Sanjeev Kumar or Amitabh Bachchan, who utters this particular dialogue in Trishul? “Business akal se kiya jaata hai. Jazbaat se nahi.”

Q.10. Shashi Kapoor, Sanjeev Kumar or Amitabh Bachchan, who utters this particular dialogue in Trishul? “Business akal se kiya jaata hai. Jazbaat se nahi.” #Bollywood-Quiz
  (22 replies ) View more
RK

rohit kishta sanjeev kumar

sanjeev kumar
1 week ago 
NI

Nurul Islam amitabh

amitabh
1 week ago 
RK

rohit kishta Hazrat Ali

Hazrat Ali
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.9. R K Chhabra has got it. That’s Raakhee singing Mere Angne Mein in Laawaris. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.9. R K Chhabra has got it. That’s Raakhee singing Mere Angne Mein in Laawaris. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
R

rkchhabra Wow! Thank you Sukanya. r_chhabra@hotmail.com

Wow! Thank you Sukanya. r_chhabra@hotmail.com
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Guys, I'll inform the concerned about the page errors you're facing. As am I. Thank you for your patience.

Guys, I'll inform the concerned about the page errors you're facing. As am I. Thank you for your patience. #Bollywood-Quiz
AK

Ajay K Thanks for reply

Thanks for reply
1 week ago 
AN

amol nagarkar thnk god.. u r alive for error reporting SV.. kidding !!1

thnk god.. u r alive for error reporting SV.. kidding !!1
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

I don't know why that particular post keeps disappearing. The winner of Q7 is Sahil Sharma. The answer is Bhavishyavani. Please leave email id for voucher details.

I don't know why that particular post keeps disappearing. The winner of Q7 is Sahil Sharma. The answer is Bhavishyavani. Please leave email id for voucher details. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (5 replies ) View more
SS

sahil sharma thanks suku

thanks suku
1 week ago 
P

pratiknidhi pata nahi par aapka software bekaar hain

pata nahi par aapka software bekaar hain
1 week ago 
AK

Ajay K Also pls check whenver we reply ur Q. there are error found

Also pls check whenver we reply ur Q. there are error found
1 week ago 
P

pratiknidhi

abhi 15 minute hain aur 2 question poochne hain aaraam se question poocho aur answer do

abhi 15 minute hain aur 2 question poochne hain aaraam se question poocho aur answer do #Bollywood-Quiz
A

arvint aaj gadi thodi fast he .... ha ha ha Q.7 ka winner bhi nahi bataya direct Q.8 pe aa gaye

aaj gadi thodi fast he .... ha ha ha Q.7 ka winner bhi nahi bataya direct Q.8 pe aa gaye
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma Arre, you're so preoccupied with entertaining us, you're sacrificing your game. Come on, focus, win. :)

Arre, you're so preoccupied with entertaining us, you're sacrificing your game. Come on, focus, win. :)
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.9. Can you name the film by looking at this still featuring Raakhee?

Q.9. Can you name the film by looking at this still featuring Raakhee? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (18 replies ) View more
SR

Shivam Roy lawaaris

lawaaris
1 week ago 
DS

Deepak Saxena lawaris

lawaris
1 week ago 
SM

shamim momin lawaris

lawaris
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.6. Haila/Ooimaaaa, CRRC, 717 is perfect. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.6. Haila/Ooimaaaa, CRRC, 717 is perfect. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (5 replies ) View more
NG

Nitin G Yeh Nayan Dare Dare

Yeh Nayan Dare Dare
1 week ago 
C

CRRC c.ramy@rediffmail.com

c.ramy@rediffmail.com
1 week ago 
C

CRRC c.ramy@rediffmail.com

c.ramy@rediffmail.com
1 week ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.8. Well played, Omar Aziz. Yep. it’s the song Yeh nayan dare dare from the black and white mystery Kohraa. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.8. Well played, Omar Aziz. Yep. it’s the song Yeh nayan dare dare from the black and white mystery Kohraa. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
OA

Omar Aziz thanx :) omar3aziz@rediffmail.com

thanx :) omar3aziz@rediffmail.com
1 week ago 
SS

sahil sharma q 7 ka winner tho batao plzz

q 7 ka winner tho batao plzz
1 week ago 
A

arvint

mera error nahi aata bas mera ans thoda late post hota he

mera error nahi aata bas mera ans thoda late post hota he #Bollywood-Quiz
AK

Ajay K check ur internet speed

check ur internet speed
1 week ago 
A

arvint wifi attached he..

wifi attached he..
1 week ago 
A

arvint

itane jaldi reply kaise dete he log... are bhai thoda wait kiya karo... q padho, socho,samjho fir ans.diya karo...?? hame bhi mauka do jitane ka kabhi @ confused, abhishek and others

itane jaldi reply kaise dete he log... are bhai thoda wait kiya karo... q padho, socho,samjho fir ans.diya karo...?? hame bhi mauka do jitane ka kabhi @ confused, abhishek and others #Bollywood-Quiz
A

Anushka Hahahhahaha

Hahahhahaha
1 week ago 
P

pratiknidhi kuch log staff se bhi hotey hai rediff staff se.

kuch log staff se bhi hotey hai rediff staff se.
1 week ago 
RK

rohit kishta

[SKB] Q.7. What’s the name of the book Yamraj (Kader Khan) and Chitragupta (Asrani) come searching for on earth in Taqdeerwala?

[SKB] Q.7. What’s the name of the book Yamraj (Kader Khan) and Chitragupta (Asrani) come searching for on earth in Taqdeerwala? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (5 replies ) View more
PK

Pankaj Kothari bhavishyavani

bhavishyavani
1 week ago 
SM

shamim momin shamim bhavishyawani

shamim bhavishyawani
1 week ago 
VN

Vaishakh Nair bhavishyavaani