X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Bollywood-Quiz

#Bollywood-Quiz

Sukanya Verma will conduct the Bollywood Quiz on Sept 10 at 3 pm
5160 posts so far
1111 others are following
380 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created

Sukanya-Verma

Q.8. British philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell appears as himself in Rajendra Kumar’s Aman. True or false?

Q.8. British philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell appears as himself in Rajendra Kumar’s Aman. True or false? #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 5 days ago  Last updated : 3 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

A.7. Mithun Shankala’s detection is right. That is Jagdeep. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.7. Mithun Shankala’s detection is right. That is Jagdeep. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Q.10. Recognize the actor Raaj Kumar is sharing the frame with in this scene?

Q.10. Recognize the actor Raaj Kumar is sharing the frame with in this scene? #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AKS

Abhishek-Kumar-Singh

Bad Luck Again!......

Bad Luck Again!...... #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 3 days ago  Last updated : 4 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Q.7. Can you identify the encircled movie star in the picture?

Q.7. Can you identify the encircled movie star in the picture? #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 5 days ago  Last updated : 3 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Q.9. Another dialogue for you. Tell me the name of the film it’s taken from.

Q.9. Another dialogue for you. Tell me the name of the film it’s taken from. #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 5 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

A.10. And the final winner of today’s quiz is Manish Narang. Yep, that’s Danny Denzongpa alrite. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.10. And the final winner of today’s quiz is Manish Narang. Yep, that’s Danny Denzongpa alrite. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KK

kunal kishorer

hi sukanya,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz look for my kick gift ,i have not received it till now

hi sukanya,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz look for my kick gift ,i have not received it till now #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

And that's all for today. Shall catch you again next week, till then be good and keep watching lots and lots of movies.

And that's all for today. Shall catch you again next week, till then be good and keep watching lots and lots of movies. #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Ramy

people are replying so fast :-(((

people are replying so fast :-((( #Bollywood-Quiz
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Sukanya-Verma

Q.8. British philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell appears as himself in Rajendra Kumar’s Aman. True or false?

Q.8. British philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell appears as himself in Rajendra Kumar’s Aman. True or false? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (36 replies ) View more
AK

Ajay K Ohhh just a second behind....bad luck

Ohhh just a second behind....bad luck
5 days ago 
RS

Raju-Shirsat true

true
3 days ago 
RS

Raju-Shirsat false

false
3 hours ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.7. Mithun Shankala’s detection is right. That is Jagdeep. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.7. Mithun Shankala’s detection is right. That is Jagdeep. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
MS

mithun shankala mithunshankala79@gmail.com

mithunshankala79@gmail.com
5 days ago 
RS

Raju-Shirsat jagdeep

jagdeep
3 days ago 
RS

Raju-Shirsat jagdeep

jagdeep
3 hours ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.10. Recognize the actor Raaj Kumar is sharing the frame with in this scene?

Q.10. Recognize the actor Raaj Kumar is sharing the frame with in this scene? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (32 replies ) View more
PG

PRASHANT GHADGE Firoj khan

Firoj khan
5 days ago 
RS

Raju-Shirsat danny

danny
3 days ago 
RS

Raju-Shirsat raj kumar

raj kumar
3 hours ago 
AKS

Abhishek-Kumar-Singh

Bad Luck Again!......

Bad Luck Again!...... #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 3 days ago  Last updated : 4 hours ago
NG

Nisha-Gavhale try next time! Good Luck!

try next time! Good Luck!
3 days ago 
AKS

Abhishek-Kumar-Singh thanx

thanx
4 hours ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.7. Can you identify the encircled movie star in the picture?

Q.7. Can you identify the encircled movie star in the picture? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (26 replies ) View more
Posted : 5 days ago  Last updated : 3 days ago
S

Sonybony JAGDEEP

JAGDEEP
5 days ago 
AM

anup-moda helen

helen
5 days ago 
RS

Raju-Shirsat jagdeep

jagdeep
3 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.9. Another dialogue for you. Tell me the name of the film it’s taken from.

Q.9. Another dialogue for you. Tell me the name of the film it’s taken from. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (22 replies ) View more
R

Ramy thoda pyar thoda magic

thoda pyar thoda magic
5 days ago 
S

Sonybony JUDAI

JUDAI
5 days ago 
M

manuyaar hello

hello
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.10. And the final winner of today’s quiz is Manish Narang. Yep, that’s Danny Denzongpa alrite. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.10. And the final winner of today’s quiz is Manish Narang. Yep, that’s Danny Denzongpa alrite. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (4 replies ) View more
HI

himanshu indoria i gave the fastest reply

i gave the fastest reply
5 days ago 
CB

Chandreyee Bhaumik hi...have not received the gift voucher for the previous week

hi...have not received the gift voucher for the previous week
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma Chandreyee, 7-10 days. Don't worry, you'll have it in your mail soon.

Chandreyee, 7-10 days. Don't worry, you'll have it in your mail soon.
5 days ago 
KK

kunal kishorer

hi sukanya,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz look for my kick gift ,i have not received it till now

hi sukanya,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz look for my kick gift ,i have not received it till now #Bollywood-Quiz
  (4 replies ) View more
KK

kunal kishorer can i have courier details...........

can i have courier details...........
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma Let me look into it.

Let me look into it.
5 days ago 
KK

kunal kishorer thank you

thank you
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

And that's all for today. Shall catch you again next week, till then be good and keep watching lots and lots of movies.

And that's all for today. Shall catch you again next week, till then be good and keep watching lots and lots of movies. #Bollywood-Quiz
SS

sahil sharma bye suku..

bye suku..
5 days ago 
S

Sonybony

JUDAI

JUDAI #Bollywood-Quiz
MT

mohita TRIPATHI BAHU RANI

BAHU RANI
5 days ago 
SK

shahnvaj-khan Kis ki judai

Kis ki judai
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.9. Kalpana Solanki has the winner answer -- Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.9. Kalpana Solanki has the winner answer -- Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
KS

Kalpana Solanki kalpanamitesh@gmail.com

kalpanamitesh@gmail.com
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Amrita P says True. And true rings true. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

Amrita P says True. And true rings true. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
A

AmritaP amritamhm@gmail.com thanku

amritamhm@gmail.com thanku
5 days ago 
DG

Deepak Gupta I gave the first answer ..

I gave the first answer ..
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.6. Ashish Goyal has one hell of a memory. Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron is absolutely right. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.6. Ashish Goyal has one hell of a memory. Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron is absolutely right. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
A

ashishgoyal goyalashish84@rediffmail.com

goyalashish84@rediffmail.com
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.6. Can you identify the film by looking at this still?

Q.6. Can you identify the film by looking at this still? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (20 replies ) View more
R

Ramy choti si baat

choti si baat
5 days ago 
GV

gagan verma jane bhi do yaro

jane bhi do yaro
5 days ago 
VK

vikrant kumar ANGOOR

ANGOOR
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.5. Now here’s a dialogue for you. Quickly tell me the name of the movie it belongs to.

Q.5. Now here’s a dialogue for you. Quickly tell me the name of the movie it belongs to. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (23 replies ) View more
KW

Kishore Wankhade chupke chupke

chupke chupke
5 days ago 
PG

PRASHANT GHADGE English vinglish

English vinglish
5 days ago 
R

Ramy chupke chupke

chupke chupke
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.5. Confused who refuses to change his ‘lucky’ handle to anything else aces it again. Yes, Chupke Chupke it is. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.5. Confused who refuses to change his ‘lucky’ handle to anything else aces it again. Yes, Chupke Chupke it is. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
C

confused after a log time. Thanks SV. It's a fab movie. ravindresh2002@yahoo.com

after a log time. Thanks SV. It's a fab movie. ravindresh2002@yahoo.com
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.4. Omar Aziz has got it. Naseeruddin Shah plays Genelia’s father in Mere Baap Pehle Aap. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.4. Omar Aziz has got it. Naseeruddin Shah plays Genelia’s father in Mere Baap Pehle Aap. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
OA

Omar aziz thanks omar3aziz@gmail.com

thanks omar3aziz@gmail.com
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.1. Identify the movie by looking at this still featuring Shah Rukh Khan.

Q.1. Identify the movie by looking at this still featuring Shah Rukh Khan. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (36 replies ) View more
PK

parmeena khan Duplicate

Duplicate
5 days ago 
NC

nilesh choudhari Army

Army
5 days ago 
PG

PRASHANT GHADGE Ddlj

Ddlj
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.4. Who plays Genelia D’Souza’s father in Mere Baap Pehle Aap?

Q.4. Who plays Genelia D’Souza’s father in Mere Baap Pehle Aap? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (31 replies ) View more
NC

nilesh choudhari nasruddin shah

nasruddin shah
5 days ago 
BKM

BIRENDRA KUMAR MISHRA Naseeruddin Shah

Naseeruddin Shah
5 days ago 
DG

Deepak Gupta OM Puri

OM Puri
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.3. Sirisha Manugula has got it. Vikram Phadnis is the right answer. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.3. Sirisha Manugula has got it. Vikram Phadnis is the right answer. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
SM

sirisha manugula Thanks! my email id is msirisha02@gmail.com

Thanks! my email id is msirisha02@gmail.com
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.3. Who designed Priyanka Chopra’s costumes in Aitraaz?

Q.3. Who designed Priyanka Chopra’s costumes in Aitraaz? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (28 replies ) View more
B

Bindassss Manish Malhotra Vikram Phadnis

Manish Malhotra Vikram Phadnis
5 days ago 
DG

Deepak Gupta R Verman

R Verman
5 days ago 
S

Sonybony Vikram Phadnis

Vikram Phadnis
5 days ago 
RS

Raju-Shirsat

something cheating is going there. answers timing is showing before questiongs posting time

something cheating is going there. answers timing is showing before questiongs posting time #Bollywood-Quiz
KK

kunal kishorer ya ..........i have raised same issue...........in que 2

ya ..........i have raised same issue...........in que 2
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Q.2. What causes Asha Parekh to lose her eyesight in Chirag? A) Fireworks B) Car Accident or C) Hits head with a rock.

Q.2. What causes Asha Parekh to lose her eyesight in Chirag? A) Fireworks B) Car Accident or C) Hits head with a rock. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (32 replies ) View more
NK

Narinder Kumar fire works

fire works
5 days ago 
DG

Deepak Gupta Where is my answer

Where is my answer
5 days ago 
GN

Girish Nadkarni Fireworks

Fireworks
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.2. Atul Bhushan says A) Fireworks. Yep, Asha Parekh injures her eyes while burning crackers. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.2. Atul Bhushan says A) Fireworks. Yep, Asha Parekh injures her eyes while burning crackers. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
AB

Atul Bhushan Yayyyy!!! E-mail: bhushan.atul@rediffmail.com

Yayyyy!!! E-mail: bhushan.atul@rediffmail.com
5 days ago 
KK

kunal kishorer mam somthing is wrong there..u have asked ques 2 min ago and there ans shows 9 min ago

mam somthing is wrong there..u have asked ques 2 min ago and there ans shows 9 min ago
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

A.1. And I pronounce Anita Nikalje as the first winner of today’s quiz. Indeed that’s SRK in Army. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days.

A.1. And I pronounce Anita Nikalje as the first winner of today’s quiz. Indeed that’s SRK in Army. Congrats on winning a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Please leave your email ID to receive prize details in another 7-10 days. #Bollywood-Quiz
  (4 replies ) View more
AN

anita nikalje luv u sv................anita_nikalge@rediffmail.com

luv u sv................anita_nikalge@rediffmail.com
5 days ago 
AN

anita nikalje thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5 days ago 
YA

Yasir Abbasi Congrats Anita :)

Congrats Anita :)
5 days ago 
SS

sahil sharma

[SKB] Rules recap: There’ll be 10 questions and for every right answer the winner gets a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Kindly post your response right under the quiz question. Please don’t post multiple answers for the same question. And if you’ve already won once in the game today, you can continue playing but no more wins. Ready, steady, po?

[SKB] Rules recap: There’ll be 10 questions and for every right answer the winner gets a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Kindly post your response right under the quiz question. Please don’t post multiple answers for the same question. And if you’ve already won once in the game today, you can continue playing but no more wins. Ready, steady, po? #Bollywood-Quiz
BKM

BIRENDRA KUMAR MISHRA hai

hai
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Rules recap: There’ll be 10 questions and for every right answer the winner gets a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv Kindly post your response right under the quiz question. Please don’t post multiple answers for the same question. And if you’ve already won once in the game today, you can continue playing but no more wins. Ready, steady, po?

Rules recap: There’ll be 10 questions and for every right answer the winner gets a Rs 500 gift voucher from Rediff Shopping. Kindly post your response right under the quiz question. Please don’t post multiple answers for the same question. And if you’ve already won once in the game today, you can continue playing but no more wins. Ready, steady, po? #Bollywood-Quiz
  (6 replies ) View more
A

ashishgoyal go

go
5 days ago 
PK

Pankaj Kothari po re!

po re!
5 days ago 
BKM

BIRENDRA KUMAR MISHRA hai

hai
5 days ago 
AN

anita nikalje

Hi ppl

Hi ppl #Bollywood-Quiz
Posted : 6 days ago  Last updated : 5 days ago
RS

Raju-Shirsat hi

hi
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma Hello, hello!

Hello, hello!
5 days ago 
AN

anita nikalje hiiiiiiiiii

hiiiiiiiiii
5 days ago 

Sukanya-Verma

Good afternoon, everyone! Welcome to my fun ‘n’ filmi Bollywood quiz where answering simple questions can win you great prizes from Rediff Shopping. http://rediff.ly/2suqv

Good afternoon, everyone! Welcome to my fun ‘n’ filmi Bollywood quiz where answering simple questions can win you great prizes from Rediff Shopping. #Bollywood-Quiz
A

ashishgoyal hi

hi
5 days ago 
A

ashishgoyal gud afternuun

gud afternuun
5 days ago