X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Study-Abroad

#Study-Abroad

Chat@3 with NSS Chandra who will take your questions on overseas education in the US
1737 posts so far
252 others are following
380 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created

NNS Chandra

All, I will answer the questions in next few minutes. It is difficult connection I'm having here. Nns

All, I will answer the questions in next few minutes. It is difficult connection I'm having here. Nns #Study-Abroad
Posted : 6 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

Madani

i was looking a course in NFYA for cinematography as well ucla extension

i was looking a course in NFYA for cinematography as well ucla extension #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

Madani

sir i am looking to do pre university program so that i can get back to studies could advice on this case do you or your firm can assist

sir i am looking to do pre university program so that i can get back to studies could advice on this case do you or your firm can assist #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

Madani

Hi NNShow are you doing sir i had an query sir last time i had written exam in 2003 that to of ssc now this year planning to write an exam of intermediate first year and second year combine with HEC AS GROUP SUBJECTI WAS LOOKING TO JOIN AN ESL COURSE IN NEW YORK I HAD DOUBT THAT CAN I GET AN VISA WITH A MAJOR GAP IN STUDIES BETWEEN THIS YEAR WORKING

Hi NNShow are you doing sir i had an query sir last time i had written exam in 2003 that to of ssc now this year planning to write an exam of intermediate first year and second year combine with HEC AS GROUP SUBJECTI WAS LOOKING TO JOIN AN ESL COURSE IN NEW YORK I HAD DOUBT THAT CAN I GET AN VISA WITH A MAJOR GAP IN STUDIES BETWEEN THIS YEAR WORKING #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

NNS Chandra

[SKB] I am a father of two kid going to high school in North India. I heard a lot about portfolio building they must do. Can you guide on this?

[SKB] I am a father of two kid going to high school in North India. I heard a lot about portfolio building they must do. Can you guide on this? #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

NNS Chandra

Hello allGood afternoonLet us startNNS

Hello allGood afternoonLet us startNNS #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SM

Subroto Mukerjee

I am a father of two kid going to high school in North India. I heard a lot about portfolio building they must do. Can you guide on this?

I am a father of two kid going to high school in North India. I heard a lot about portfolio building they must do. Can you guide on this? #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PS

Parupa Sinha

Sir, I am an MBA grad from a top India B School. Landed a job during campus interview. But I am wondering about my future as a management professional. What can you say about that?

Sir, I am an MBA grad from a top India B School. Landed a job during campus interview. But I am wondering about my future as a management professional. What can you say about that? #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AB

Avinash Bhatt

I heard about workshops and seminars you do in India. How my school and I can participate in them?

I heard about workshops and seminars you do in India. How my school and I can participate in them? #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
I

Iyer

Dear NNS, I have been reading your chats and articles. You can probably help me. I am a 35 year old engineer. I want to come to Canada to study and live. I have lots of experience. How to get trained and certified as PEngg. Any consultants you could recommend?

Dear NNS, I have been reading your chats and articles. You can probably help me. I am a 35 year old engineer. I want to come to Canada to study and live. I have lots of experience. How to get trained and certified as PEngg. Any consultants you could recommend? #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AK

Anna Kurien

Sir, I read your article on Indian Express on Math Careers. Learned a lot. I am doing BSc Mathematics. I am very good in maths. How can I get to MAA? Can I teach AMC? Please help me to build a math career. What should I study?

Sir, I read your article on Indian Express on Math Careers. Learned a lot. I am doing BSc Mathematics. I am very good in maths. How can I get to MAA? Can I teach AMC? Please help me to build a math career. What should I study? #Study-Abroad
  (4 replies ) View more
Posted : 1 week ago

NNS Chandra The exact sense of what we do at Mathematical Association of America and how participating in AMC competitions were what I was mostly writing on that article in Indian express

#Study-Abroad

The exact sense of what we do at Mathematical Association of America and how participating in AMC competitions were what I was mostly writing on that article in Indian express #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra http://rediff.ly/6r0fk

#Study-Abroad

#Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra I would encourage you to write to us. amc @ tlups . com - Any mathematics student with a love for problem solving can look forward to a fulfilling and profitable career. The skills you develop while studying mathematics are in high demand, and there is no shortage of interesting jobs that will use your analytical, problem-solving, and logic skills. I am looking forward to get connected with you.

#Study-Abroad

I would encourage you to write to us. amc @ tlups . com - Any mathematics student with a love for problem solving can look forward to a fulfilling and profitable career. The skills you develop while studying mathematics are in high demand, and there is no shortage of interesting jobs that will use your analytical, problem-solving, and logic skills. I am looking forward to get connected with you. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 
N

Nipun

Hi,My friend gave me this email Id and said to take help.Actually, I have done my BE in computer science and I have completely my post graduation degree MBA in IT. I have currently 8 yr of experience in IT field but I am not happy with my growth. I was thinking of doing MS from abroad and change my line in some other field.Please let me which field I need to do MS.

Hi,My friend gave me this email Id and said to take help.Actually, I have done my BE in computer science and I have completely my post graduation degree MBA in IT. I have currently 8 yr of experience in IT field but I am not happy with my growth. I was thinking of doing MS from abroad and change my line in some other field.Please let me which field I need to do MS. #Study-Abroad
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago

NNS Chandra Hi Nipun, You are trying to do your masters to improve your career prospects? Or is it that you want to move on to a newer field of employment?

#Study-Abroad

Hi Nipun, You are trying to do your masters to improve your career prospects? Or is it that you want to move on to a newer field of employment? #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra Are you also considering moving your job location? Answering these questions will give you a sense of direction. Combining that thinking with where you did your bachelors and MBA will give us a plan on next steps.I would be glad to help you and guide you in this process. Please let me know.

#Study-Abroad

Are you also considering moving your job location? Answering these questions will give you a sense of direction. Combining that thinking with where you did your bachelors and MBA will give us a plan on next steps.I would be glad to help you and guide you in this process. Please let me know. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 
N

Nipun yes, I want to improve my career in different countries but not sure which field is good for me. I have an experience in India so I want to explore new countries. I heard student visa will get soon so I am planning to do MS so that I can try my luck in new counties.

#Study-Abroad

yes, I want to improve my career in different countries but not sure which field is good for me. I have an experience in India so I want to explore new countries. I heard student visa will get soon so I am planning to do MS so that I can try my luck in new counties. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 
KN

Krishnanunni Nair

I am an engineering graduate from Mumbai university and am associated with Reliance Industries working as a Maintenance Engineering in one of the petrochemical sites in Mumbai. I wish to go for further studies and am looking for guidance on the options available for the same. I happened to receive your email address from Rediff.com, let me know your opinion.

I am an engineering graduate from Mumbai university and am associated with Reliance Industries working as a Maintenance Engineering in one of the petrochemical sites in Mumbai. I wish to go for further studies and am looking for guidance on the options available for the same. I happened to receive your email address from Rediff.com, let me know your opinion. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra I would be glad to help and guide you Mr Krishnan Unni. To begin with I would like to have the full resume of yours. And then a brief of your academic work (bachelors, certification, accreditation, designations etc), published work, conferences etc.

#Study-Abroad

I would be glad to help and guide you Mr Krishnan Unni. To begin with I would like to have the full resume of yours. And then a brief of your academic work (bachelors, certification, accreditation, designations etc), published work, conferences etc. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra Upon receiving these docs we can set up a call or a communication and we can go from there.

#Study-Abroad

Upon receiving these docs we can set up a call or a communication and we can go from there. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 
SS

shadma-shahid

Hello Mr Chandra, i have completed my Phd in management and am looking for doing post doc abroad. Can you please guide me with the same.

Hello Mr Chandra, i have completed my Phd in management and am looking for doing post doc abroad. Can you please guide me with the same. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Shadma - Shahid, Great work. I would be glad to work with you on your post doc application. Please send me your doctoral work abstract and an academic resume briefing your research, works, publications, conferences etc. We can set up a call and move from there. email me at syam . chandra @ transwebglobal . com

#Study-Abroad

Shadma - Shahid, Great work. I would be glad to work with you on your post doc application. Please send me your doctoral work abstract and an academic resume briefing your research, works, publications, conferences etc. We can set up a call and move from there. email me at syam . chandra @ transwebglobal . com #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 
S

Suhasini

Respected Sir,I am writing this email for my son and daughter. Son is in 12th grade and in IB program. Daughter is studying now in CBSE for 10th grade. My Husband and I are planning to shift to Dallas, USA for work. For next 6 years. We are considering to take our children with us. How to plan? Where to begin? Please help us.

Respected Sir,I am writing this email for my son and daughter. Son is in 12th grade and in IB program. Daughter is studying now in CBSE for 10th grade. My Husband and I are planning to shift to Dallas, USA for work. For next 6 years. We are considering to take our children with us. How to plan? Where to begin? Please help us. #Study-Abroad
Posted : 1 week ago

NNS Chandra Dear Suhasini, I am trying to understand here. So you are trying to secure admission for your 12th grader in an university in Texas and trying to have your 10th grader into American School system, right?

#Study-Abroad

Dear Suhasini, I am trying to understand here. So you are trying to secure admission for your 12th grader in an university in Texas and trying to have your 10th grader into American School system, right? #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra The first things first. Start preparing for your sons college application. Identify the schools, prepare a list. University of Texas application goes in a bit early in application round. Be ready. Your 10th graders school application can wait till you move in. But you can start researching where you guys are going to be and adjust your plans to be in the top school district.

#Study-Abroad

The first things first. Start preparing for your sons college application. Identify the schools, prepare a list. University of Texas application goes in a bit early in application round. Be ready. Your 10th graders school application can wait till you move in. But you can start researching where you guys are going to be and adjust your plans to be in the top school district. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 
D

Director

Mr Chandra, I am the director of international program in our school system. We have been thinking of developing a internationally looking counseling program in our school. We want to welcome you to our school to start the program. How can I get in touch with you?

Mr Chandra, I am the director of international program in our school system. We have been thinking of developing a internationally looking counseling program in our school. We want to welcome you to our school to start the program. How can I get in touch with you? #Study-Abroad
Posted : 2 weeks ago

NNS Chandra Sir, It would be my pleasure to get involved in your counselling program. I am always committed to share my experience with students, parents and teacher. My work as a college admission counselor in India has been wonderful and quite rewarding. Please let me know. You can reach me at editor @ tiges . ca

#Study-Abroad

Sir, It would be my pleasure to get involved in your counselling program. I am always committed to share my experience with students, parents and teacher. My work as a college admission counselor in India has been wonderful and quite rewarding. Please let me know. You can reach me at editor @ tiges . ca #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 
AS

Abilash Sen

AMC 8 registration started? Can 9th graders write that exam? I am teacher of an international school in Hyderabad. Please guide me.

AMC 8 registration started? Can 9th graders write that exam? I am teacher of an international school in Hyderabad. Please guide me. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Mr Sen, AMC registration did start. A ninth grader could possibly write if he or she meets the DoB deadline. Please email amc at tlups.com

#Study-Abroad

Mr Sen, AMC registration did start. A ninth grader could possibly write if he or she meets the DoB deadline. Please email amc at tlups.com #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 
HG

HN Gupta

Respected NNS Sir, Thanks for your patience with us. You are doing a great work guiding students. Like my son. He is in IB 12. Will be applying to top universities in America. He needs some guidance with essays. Can you do that? Or can you recommend someone in Delhi, please?

Respected NNS Sir, Thanks for your patience with us. You are doing a great work guiding students. Like my son. He is in IB 12. Will be applying to top universities in America. He needs some guidance with essays. Can you do that? Or can you recommend someone in Delhi, please? #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra I would be glad to take a look at the essays and comment, Mr Gupta. Please ask him to send it my way.

#Study-Abroad

I would be glad to take a look at the essays and comment, Mr Gupta. Please ask him to send it my way. #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 
B

Bhasha

Sir, I am writing for my son. He is doing in Medicine in China. From there he wants to come to study in USA or Canada. How can he do that?

Sir, I am writing for my son. He is doing in Medicine in China. From there he wants to come to study in USA or Canada. How can he do that? #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Basha, Which med school in China in he studying? Which province? To secure a proper med school admission in USA can be a challenge. Please send me the details I will comment on it. And we will go from there.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Basha, Which med school in China in he studying? Which province? To secure a proper med school admission in USA can be a challenge. Please send me the details I will comment on it. And we will go from there. #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 
MP

Mariam Ponnus

Dear Sir, I want to study to become a nurse. I doing my BSc in biology now. I want to work in Germany. How can you guide me?

Dear Sir, I want to study to become a nurse. I doing my BSc in biology now. I want to work in Germany. How can you guide me? #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Mariam, Becoming a nurse or studying nursing is one area I can guide you. Working in Germany, I suppose, as an area I would request you to consult and collect more data. I would encourage you to first concentrate on securing a admission in a nursing school which would give you good training. And then commit yourself to the career. Job offers will come your way, from everywhere

#Study-Abroad

Hi Mariam, Becoming a nurse or studying nursing is one area I can guide you. Working in Germany, I suppose, as an area I would request you to consult and collect more data. I would encourage you to first concentrate on securing a admission in a nursing school which would give you good training. And then commit yourself to the career. Job offers will come your way, from everywhere #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 

NNS Chandra I would be glad to guide you in your pursuit for Nursing education. Email me

#Study-Abroad

I would be glad to guide you in your pursuit for Nursing education. Email me #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 
KK

kaushal kumar

My son has done B Tech (computer Science) an s 2103 and now working in an Indian company in software field. He has an offer for admission in University college Dublin, Ireland for MSc. in Social Data analytics (full time-One Year). IPl advise about its acceptability and employment potential in India or abroad.

My son has done B Tech (computer Science) an s 2103 and now working in an Indian company in software field. He has an offer for admission in University college Dublin, Ireland for MSc. in Social Data analytics (full time-One Year). IPl advise about its acceptability and employment potential in India or abroad. #Study-Abroad
  (4 replies ) View more
Posted : 3 weeks ago  Last updated : 2 weeks ago

NNS Chandra Social data analysis usually comprises two key steps: 1) gathering data generated from social networking sites, and 2) analysis of that data, in many cases requiring real-time (or near real-time) data analysis, measurements etc

#Study-Abroad

Social data analysis usually comprises two key steps: 1) gathering data generated from social networking sites, and 2) analysis of that data, in many cases requiring real-time (or near real-time) data analysis, measurements etc #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 

NNS Chandra The opportunities around the analysis of social media in order to understand and surface insights which is embedded within the data are great.

#Study-Abroad

The opportunities around the analysis of social media in order to understand and surface insights which is embedded within the data are great. #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 

NNS Chandra Great choice of grad program. Congrats.

#Study-Abroad

Great choice of grad program. Congrats. #Study-Abroad
2 weeks ago 
SS

sanjay sinha

what are the prospects of the BTech courses offered by some universities(Amity,VIT etc),partly taught in India and partly abroad ? How much value this degree has in India and also abroad regarding placement?

what are the prospects of the BTech courses offered by some universities(Amity,VIT etc),partly taught in India and partly abroad ? How much value this degree has in India and also abroad regarding placement? #Study-Abroad
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago

NNS Chandra Hi Sanjay, Every year more than 3000 undergraduate NYU students choose to study away from their home campus. Was listening to these study away alums reflect on their experiences with NYU's global network. Positive and exciting reviews. Definitely a huge cultural experience.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Sanjay, Every year more than 3000 undergraduate NYU students choose to study away from their home campus. Was listening to these study away alums reflect on their experiences with NYU's global network. Positive and exciting reviews. Definitely a huge cultural experience. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 

NNS Chandra I got opportunity to observe and study Caribbean Med Schools program of having the required round or internship for physician trainees are done in US Hospitals. Huge experience and learning.I am positive that VIT and Amity programs you are referring to. It will be an amazing academic experience. ROI need to be determined.

#Study-Abroad

I got opportunity to observe and study Caribbean Med Schools program of having the required round or internship for physician trainees are done in US Hospitals. Huge experience and learning.I am positive that VIT and Amity programs you are referring to. It will be an amazing academic experience. ROI need to be determined. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 
B

babu5966@rediffmail.com

Hello Sir, my son has completed his B.com a month back, he is interested in capital markets mainly equity research, so which are the courses that can help him in his carrier?. Please do tell which are the Institutions are best for that particular course

Hello Sir, my son has completed his B.com a month back, he is interested in capital markets mainly equity research, so which are the courses that can help him in his carrier?. Please do tell which are the Institutions are best for that particular course #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Babu, Explore more in the area of professional certification for introductory program offers a comprehensive survey of capital markets. Money and banking, the role of central banks and the evolving regulatory landscape are reviewed. The program also provides a thorough grounding in the full range of capital market instruments.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Babu, Explore more in the area of professional certification for introductory program offers a comprehensive survey of capital markets. Money and banking, the role of central banks and the evolving regulatory landscape are reviewed. The program also provides a thorough grounding in the full range of capital market instruments. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 

NNS Chandra For a finance career aspirant the training path should lead him/her to become intelligent, independent and successful in their finance and investment career.

#Study-Abroad

For a finance career aspirant the training path should lead him/her to become intelligent, independent and successful in their finance and investment career. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 

NNS Chandra From basic concepts that give the candidate a strong foundation in finance - Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling and Investment Banking. Please email me I will be able to provide list of courses and programs which some of my students followed.

#Study-Abroad

From basic concepts that give the candidate a strong foundation in finance - Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling and Investment Banking. Please email me I will be able to provide list of courses and programs which some of my students followed. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 
R

RAJAGOPAL

Hello sir, I am Jayashree from Chennai. My son has finished his B.E (Aeronautical) this year. And we suggest him to do his MBA (Aviation), is that will be okay for him. If so where continue his studies. Please advice.

Hello sir, I am Jayashree from Chennai. My son has finished his B.E (Aeronautical) this year. And we suggest him to do his MBA (Aviation), is that will be okay for him. If so where continue his studies. Please advice. #Study-Abroad
Posted : 3 weeks ago

NNS Chandra Hi Jayasree,Advance studies in Aviation (graduate level) is an interesting choice. Lots of possibilities. I would encourage to look at West Coast and Mid West Universities. Purdue and Michigan can give lots of choices. Uni of California gives a variety of courses and research facilities.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Jayasree,Advance studies in Aviation (graduate level) is an interesting choice. Lots of possibilities. I would encourage to look at West Coast and Mid West Universities. Purdue and Michigan can give lots of choices. Uni of California gives a variety of courses and research facilities. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 
V

vikasitha

Dear mr.chandra,my daughter has completed 12th with 97.1%and appeared for NEET,JIPMER&EAMCET.She has scored 88.6 percentile in neet&82.8 percentile in jipmer.She will not get admiited to mbbs.pls suggest whether she should try once again or suggest any other alternatives.Thank you.venu rao

Dear mr.chandra,my daughter has completed 12th with 97.1%and appeared for NEET,JIPMER&EAMCET.She has scored 88.6 percentile in neet&82.8 percentile in jipmer.She will not get admiited to mbbs.pls suggest whether she should try once again or suggest any other alternatives.Thank you.venu rao #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Dear Vikasitha, Your daughter seems like a academically focused young women. Very good. If I were you would encourage her to give one more chance on the competitive exam she wants to get in.

#Study-Abroad

Dear Vikasitha, Your daughter seems like a academically focused young women. Very good. If I were you would encourage her to give one more chance on the competitive exam she wants to get in. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 
SN

Shobhana Nair

Dear Mr Chandra,My niece is a BSc Biotech grad from Mum Univ. She likes Nutraceuticals . So I encouraged her to do MSc. What are her career prospects in any European or American country. Can she do her Phd in any western country ? Thanks

Dear Mr Chandra,My niece is a BSc Biotech grad from Mum Univ. She likes Nutraceuticals . So I encouraged her to do MSc. What are her career prospects in any European or American country. Can she do her Phd in any western country ? Thanks #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Dear Shobhana Nair, I am familiar with and have audited a Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences (NANS) program at University of Guelph. Several universities in North America are starting to allocate more funding for such specific programs. Additional research opportunities leading to a doctoral thesis is a good option.

#Study-Abroad

Dear Shobhana Nair, I am familiar with and have audited a Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences (NANS) program at University of Guelph. Several universities in North America are starting to allocate more funding for such specific programs. Additional research opportunities leading to a doctoral thesis is a good option. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 
R

Ravindra

Sir, My only daughter qualified in NEET-17. Rank is quite low. Any expectation for MBBS in Govt.Inst. Else, Continuation B.Sc-Bio-Tech is advisable & institutes Home / abroad.

Sir, My only daughter qualified in NEET-17. Rank is quite low. Any expectation for MBBS in Govt.Inst. Else, Continuation B.Sc-Bio-Tech is advisable & institutes Home / abroad. #Study-Abroad
Posted : 4 weeks ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago

NNS Chandra Dear Ravindra, Yes. Bachelor courses/programs are available in bio-sciences and technology. If you are considering US Universities I would encourage you to pay attention to Mid West. Universities like U Chicago to Purdue or Indiana.

#Study-Abroad

Dear Ravindra, Yes. Bachelor courses/programs are available in bio-sciences and technology. If you are considering US Universities I would encourage you to pay attention to Mid West. Universities like U Chicago to Purdue or Indiana. #Study-Abroad
3 weeks ago 
RY

Rajat Yadu

Sir, My son is in Engineering 3rd yr automobile at a private university in Chennai. Please guide for his intership or MS, if MS should he opt for Germany and if so where should he apply.Thanks.

Sir, My son is in Engineering 3rd yr automobile at a private university in Chennai. Please guide for his intership or MS, if MS should he opt for Germany and if so where should he apply.Thanks. #Study-Abroad
Posted : 1 month ago

NNS Chandra Please ask your son to email me. Or my office.

#Study-Abroad

Please ask your son to email me. Or my office. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
BK

Basant Kandpal

SirMy daughter has completed Botany (Hons.) from Delhi University. What are her options for higher studies from any European University or InstituteBasanth

SirMy daughter has completed Botany (Hons.) from Delhi University. What are her options for higher studies from any European University or InstituteBasanth #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Lots of possibilities are there Mr Basanth. I would encourage her to consider applied plant science like MSc course in Europe.

#Study-Abroad

Lots of possibilities are there Mr Basanth. I would encourage her to consider applied plant science like MSc course in Europe. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
RY

Rajat Yadu

Sir,My daughter has just finished her 12th board biology with 65% marks. Appeared for NEET, AIIMS, ZIPMER. I dont think she can crack!! Also medical studies are quite cumbersome. Please suggest shall she take this yr drop or continue with B-Pharma & subsequent MBA from some foreign university, looking to her average brain..

Sir,My daughter has just finished her 12th board biology with 65% marks. Appeared for NEET, AIIMS, ZIPMER. I dont think she can crack!! Also medical studies are quite cumbersome. Please suggest shall she take this yr drop or continue with B-Pharma & subsequent MBA from some foreign university, looking to her average brain.. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Dear Rajat, I understand you are concerned. I would encorage you to let her on her own and trust her decisions. If she is interested in BPharm that is a good option. Why MBA after that? Is she thinking on those terms?

#Study-Abroad

Dear Rajat, I understand you are concerned. I would encorage you to let her on her own and trust her decisions. If she is interested in BPharm that is a good option. Why MBA after that? Is she thinking on those terms? #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
RS

Rajiv Sharma

Contd .... What do you suggest? Or the other way round go for an MBA(Finance) and then while working take CFA exams

Contd .... What do you suggest? Or the other way round go for an MBA(Finance) and then while working take CFA exams #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Doing a MBA along with working for CFA can be a challenge. If I were you I will do MBA first and then pursue CFA

#Study-Abroad

Doing a MBA along with working for CFA can be a challenge. If I were you I will do MBA first and then pursue CFA #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
JSA

J S Ahuja

My son , a graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering having 18 years experience would like to do Masters degree in Human Resource in Germany . Please advise

My son , a graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering having 18 years experience would like to do Masters degree in Human Resource in Germany . Please advise #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Dear Ahuja,Are his entire 18 years of experience in in HR?

Dear Ahuja,Are his entire 18 years of experience in in HR?
1 month ago 
NG

nilay gupta

My daughter is studying B Tech (Bioinformatics) in VIT, Vellore and has completed third year. She would like to persue Masters/Doctoral course in Bioinformatics abroad (preferably USA/Germany). Could you suggest some good institutions where she can apply ?

My daughter is studying B Tech (Bioinformatics) in VIT, Vellore and has completed third year. She would like to persue Masters/Doctoral course in Bioinformatics abroad (preferably USA/Germany). Could you suggest some good institutions where she can apply ? #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Dear Gupta,I know about the BioInfomatics program in North Western and BU more closely. I would strongly recommend that.

#Study-Abroad

Dear Gupta,I know about the BioInfomatics program in North Western and BU more closely. I would strongly recommend that. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
DR

divyesh rohit

Hi, I have completed my M.Tech and looking for funded PhD in the area of civil and environmental engineering. I am not able to find any funded program.

Hi, I have completed my M.Tech and looking for funded PhD in the area of civil and environmental engineering. I am not able to find any funded program. #Study-Abroad
DR

divyesh rohit Contd.. I am searching for opportunities in Germany.

Contd.. I am searching for opportunities in Germany.
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra Hi Rohit, Funded research? Normally the funds fro every researcher comes from departmental funding. Discuss with departments and universities specifically. In most case it will be as RAs and grants.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Rohit, Funded research? Normally the funds fro every researcher comes from departmental funding. Discuss with departments and universities specifically. In most case it will be as RAs and grants. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
MS

mithilesh sinha

My son is doing Industrial/Production Engg from Manipal ...but grades are rather low suffering from mild ADHD ..any advice to send abroad ..

My son is doing Industrial/Production Engg from Manipal ...but grades are rather low suffering from mild ADHD ..any advice to send abroad .. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Dear Mithilesh, Nothing should stop him from study abroad. Encourage him. He should be fine. If he is coming to North America there are so much opportunities.

#Study-Abroad

Dear Mithilesh, Nothing should stop him from study abroad. Encourage him. He should be fine. If he is coming to North America there are so much opportunities. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
AI

Aparna Inamdar

My son is doing his MS in MIS at Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ. He has completed 2 terms. Now looking for a job - what is your advice for him?

My son is doing his MS in MIS at Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ. He has completed 2 terms. Now looking for a job - what is your advice for him? #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Aparna, Great place your son is studying. Excellent training. Opportunities are there.

#Study-Abroad

Aparna, Great place your son is studying. Excellent training. Opportunities are there. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra My advice is to ask him to be patient, take things slow. Confidently. Everything should be fine. Ask him to get in touch with me. Convey my - All the best - to him.

#Study-Abroad

My advice is to ask him to be patient, take things slow. Confidently. Everything should be fine. Ask him to get in touch with me. Convey my - All the best - to him. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago