X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Study-Abroad

#Study-Abroad

Chat@3 with NSS Chandra who will take your questions on overseas education in the US
1799 posts so far
255 others are following
380 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created

NNS Chandra

Great discussions. Fantastic session.Time to say See you all next week same day same time.Have a great dayAnd wonderful weekendNNS

Great discussions. Fantastic session.Time to say See you all next week same day same time.Have a great dayAnd wonderful weekendNNS #Study-Abroad
Posted : 2 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
J

Jayasri

What is the status of management education in India now. What are the job opportunities ?.

What is the status of management education in India now. What are the job opportunities ?. #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MA

Mary Abraham

My daughter is studying in 12th grade applying for American universities. She doesn’t have AP but have completed SAT 1 and SAT 2. Is that enough or should we wait for one more year ?.

My daughter is studying in 12th grade applying for American universities. She doesn’t have AP but have completed SAT 1 and SAT 2. Is that enough or should we wait for one more year ?. #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
V

Varghese

My son wants to study in Germany for Engineering. Is it a viable opportunity. I am coming middle class family with huge financial burden, so I need to make sure things are properly done. Please help us

My son wants to study in Germany for Engineering. Is it a viable opportunity. I am coming middle class family with huge financial burden, so I need to make sure things are properly done. Please help us #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

Mohan

What are the new coerces and programs available for a commerce student for a successful carrier?

What are the new coerces and programs available for a commerce student for a successful carrier? #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RB

Reddy B

Are there any programs available for a high school student in USA during the Christmas Holidays?.

Are there any programs available for a high school student in USA during the Christmas Holidays?. #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

NNS Chandra

hi all How are you doing?We will start our live session shortlyN N S

hi all How are you doing?We will start our live session shortlyN N S #Study-Abroad
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

NNS Chandra

Seems to have finished our session on time. Good.See you all next week, same time same day Have fun and a great weekendNNS

Seems to have finished our session on time. Good.See you all next week, same time same day Have fun and a great weekendNNS #Study-Abroad
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SB

Sudipta Bose

Hello Mr.Chandra, My daughter has now doing Msc in Nano Science and Technology in India and wants to do Phd abroad . Please let me know what is the procedure for admission as well as job opportunity after completion.

Hello Mr.Chandra, My daughter has now doing Msc in Nano Science and Technology in India and wants to do Phd abroad . Please let me know what is the procedure for admission as well as job opportunity after completion. #Study-Abroad
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

NNS Chandra

Hello Guys and Gals,How are you?Beautiful afternoon.Looking forward for our conversation.NNS

Hello Guys and Gals,How are you?Beautiful afternoon.Looking forward for our conversation.NNS #Study-Abroad
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
J

Jayasri

What is the status of management education in India now. What are the job opportunities ?.

What is the status of management education in India now. What are the job opportunities ?. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Very important question Jayasri, "Amidst the tens of thousands of management graduates churned out by the 5,500 B-schools in the country, only 7 per cent turn out to be employable, says a study conducted by ASSOCHAM. India " A 2016 report quoted.

#Study-Abroad

Very important question Jayasri, "Amidst the tens of thousands of management graduates churned out by the 5,500 B-schools in the country, only 7 per cent turn out to be employable, says a study conducted by ASSOCHAM. India " A 2016 report quoted. #Study-Abroad
2 days ago 

NNS Chandra And on opportunities? I think management education requires to focus more on core skills.

#Study-Abroad

And on opportunities? I think management education requires to focus more on core skills. #Study-Abroad
2 days ago 

NNS Chandra World Economic Forum report argues "The Fourth Industrial Revolution is interacting with other socio-economic and demographic factors to create a perfect storm of business model change in all industries, resulting in major disruptions to labour markets. New categories of jobs will emerge, partly or wholly displacing others."

#Study-Abroad

World Economic Forum report argues "The Fourth Industrial Revolution is interacting with other socio-economic and demographic factors to create a perfect storm of business model change in all industries, resulting in major disruptions to labour markets. New categories of jobs will emerge, partly or wholly displacing others." #Study-Abroad
2 days ago 
MA

Mary Abraham

My daughter is studying in 12th grade applying for American universities. She doesn’t have AP but have completed SAT 1 and SAT 2. Is that enough or should we wait for one more year ?.

My daughter is studying in 12th grade applying for American universities. She doesn’t have AP but have completed SAT 1 and SAT 2. Is that enough or should we wait for one more year ?. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra AP is not a required course and score, Mary Abraham. What kind of course is is doing in high school? IB or CBSE? Or state board? In any case SAT 1 and SAT is more than enough to show your daughters intellectual capability.

#Study-Abroad

AP is not a required course and score, Mary Abraham. What kind of course is is doing in high school? IB or CBSE? Or state board? In any case SAT 1 and SAT is more than enough to show your daughters intellectual capability. #Study-Abroad
2 days ago 
V

Varghese

My son wants to study in Germany for Engineering. Is it a viable opportunity. I am coming middle class family with huge financial burden, so I need to make sure things are properly done. Please help us

My son wants to study in Germany for Engineering. Is it a viable opportunity. I am coming middle class family with huge financial burden, so I need to make sure things are properly done. Please help us #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Mr Varghese - The focus on linking theory to practice in colleges and focus on research fascinates me of robust German model of teaching/education. Especially in engineering education. ROI depends on how one if financing the study. The steps of securing admission and funding is a challenge but doable.

#Study-Abroad

Mr Varghese - The focus on linking theory to practice in colleges and focus on research fascinates me of robust German model of teaching/education. Especially in engineering education. ROI depends on how one if financing the study. The steps of securing admission and funding is a challenge but doable. #Study-Abroad
2 days ago 
M

Mohan

What are the new coerces and programs available for a commerce student for a successful carrier?

What are the new coerces and programs available for a commerce student for a successful carrier? #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Dear Mohan,Trading and commerce are quite an important career opinion, in my opinion. Merchandising management and marketing related courses and programs are popular now. Placement opportunities are there. Check them out.

#Study-Abroad

Dear Mohan,Trading and commerce are quite an important career opinion, in my opinion. Merchandising management and marketing related courses and programs are popular now. Placement opportunities are there. Check them out. #Study-Abroad
2 days ago 
RB

Reddy B

Are there any programs available for a high school student in USA during the Christmas Holidays?.

Are there any programs available for a high school student in USA during the Christmas Holidays?. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Reddy, X'mas vacation most of the universities and schools are shutdown. There are few organizations running limited programming during that time. I know couple of them running in the first week of Jan. Check out for university tours California.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Reddy, X'mas vacation most of the universities and schools are shutdown. There are few organizations running limited programming during that time. I know couple of them running in the first week of Jan. Check out for university tours California. #Study-Abroad
2 days ago 
SB

Sudipta Bose

Hello Mr.Chandra, My daughter has now doing Msc in Nano Science and Technology in India and wants to do Phd abroad . Please let me know what is the procedure for admission as well as job opportunity after completion.

Hello Mr.Chandra, My daughter has now doing Msc in Nano Science and Technology in India and wants to do Phd abroad . Please let me know what is the procedure for admission as well as job opportunity after completion. #Study-Abroad
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 1 week ago

NNS Chandra Cool Nano tech and science. Sudipta Bose - applying for PhD begins with identifying an area to work on and getting connected with a concerned department. And of course preparing and writing GRE.

#Study-Abroad

Cool Nano tech and science. Sudipta Bose - applying for PhD begins with identifying an area to work on and getting connected with a concerned department. And of course preparing and writing GRE. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra Some schools and departments may ask for an interview. But generally they would require string academic performances, and solid references. It is always a good idea to take a research aptitude test. And I would recommend to take a statistics for research course during masters study

#Study-Abroad

Some schools and departments may ask for an interview. But generally they would require string academic performances, and solid references. It is always a good idea to take a research aptitude test. And I would recommend to take a statistics for research course during masters study #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra Convey my regards and all the best for her. Please ask her to get in touch with me if any questions directly.

#Study-Abroad

Convey my regards and all the best for her. Please ask her to get in touch with me if any questions directly. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 
RM

Raghu Mehra

Hello sir, my daughter is in 3rd year of her b tech in mechatronic from srm university, chennai. Sir please advise what she should do after completing btech

Hello sir, my daughter is in 3rd year of her b tech in mechatronic from srm university, chennai. Sir please advise what she should do after completing btech #Study-Abroad
Posted : 3 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago

NNS Chandra Hello Mehra, SRM is a great school and Mechtronics should be a great program. And I am sure your daughter is doing great too.

#Study-Abroad

Hello Mehra, SRM is a great school and Mechtronics should be a great program. And I am sure your daughter is doing great too. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra Mechatronics quite multidisciplinary in nature, right? What excites your daughter the most mechanical engineering, electronics, computer engineering, telecommunications engineering, systems engineering and control engineering part of Mechtronics? That is one way to think about the career. What you like or what ones interests are.

#Study-Abroad

Mechatronics quite multidisciplinary in nature, right? What excites your daughter the most mechanical engineering, electronics, computer engineering, telecommunications engineering, systems engineering and control engineering part of Mechtronics? That is one way to think about the career. What you like or what ones interests are. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 

NNS Chandra I can see the question in a different way, What kind of jobs are available now. I understand the recruitment has come down.

#Study-Abroad

I can see the question in a different way, What kind of jobs are available now. I understand the recruitment has come down. #Study-Abroad
1 week ago 
UH

umesh hebbur

Hi Mr. Chandra, I am studying Grade 11 in Bangalore and planning for Engineering degree in US. Can you please advise on the process involved.

Hi Mr. Chandra, I am studying Grade 11 in Bangalore and planning for Engineering degree in US. Can you please advise on the process involved. #Study-Abroad
  (4 replies ) View more
Posted : 1 month ago

NNS Chandra You can reach me editor @ tiges . ca

#Study-Abroad

You can reach me editor @ tiges . ca #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra Please refer to a detailed article I had written on preparing for university http://rediff.ly/6vvap

#Study-Abroad

Please refer to a detailed article I had written on preparing for university #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra All the best Umesh.

#Study-Abroad

All the best Umesh. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
M

Madani

Hi NSSMadani here i had sent an mail did you got it any consultancy advice or how to proceed ?

Hi NSSMadani here i had sent an mail did you got it any consultancy advice or how to proceed ? #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Yes, Mr Madani. I did receive it. And I will reply in detail this weekend.

#Study-Abroad

Yes, Mr Madani. I did receive it. And I will reply in detail this weekend. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
AM

anupam mukharjee

Dear Sir I am Anupam Again. Regarding your question asked he is in his final year of Engineering from DTU (Formerly Delhi College of Engg). He has one research paper to his name and he is also having a good percentage.

Dear Sir I am Anupam Again. Regarding your question asked he is in his final year of Engineering from DTU (Formerly Delhi College of Engg). He has one research paper to his name and he is also having a good percentage. #Study-Abroad
  (5 replies ) View more
AM

anupam mukharjee Sir how can I get in touch with you? Any email id or phone number.

Sir how can I get in touch with you? Any email id or phone number.
1 month ago 
AM

anupam mukharjee Sir how can I contact you? Any email id or phone number? My email is anupam2607@gmail.com. If you want to convey your reaching here or your contact details please provide. Thank you for your time.Anupam.

Sir how can I contact you? Any email id or phone number? My email is anupam2607@gmail.com. If you want to convey your reaching here or your contact details please provide. Thank you for your time.Anupam.
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra Thanks Aupam. Please ask him to get in touch with me. And ask him to send his resume and abstract of his published work.

#Study-Abroad

Thanks Aupam. Please ask him to get in touch with me. And ask him to send his resume and abstract of his published work. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
AB

ANIRUDDHA BASU

My son has just completed B.Tech in Electrical engineering with DGPA 8.31 and got offer from TCS,but joining letter not yet received.He wants further study in abroad.May please advice me considering the present market scenario which would be the better choice MS or MBA?

My son has just completed B.Tech in Electrical engineering with DGPA 8.31 and got offer from TCS,but joining letter not yet received.He wants further study in abroad.May please advice me considering the present market scenario which would be the better choice MS or MBA? #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Aniruddha Basu, MBA do not assure the magic it had few years back. In the job market. If one is going for MBA and want to secure a solid job then it must be from top universities. And great program. If your son wants to build a career in technology, MS is the route he can take. It may not be a good idea to look at and compare MS to MBA from a job market perspective. In my opinion.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Aniruddha Basu, MBA do not assure the magic it had few years back. In the job market. If one is going for MBA and want to secure a solid job then it must be from top universities. And great program. If your son wants to build a career in technology, MS is the route he can take. It may not be a good idea to look at and compare MS to MBA from a job market perspective. In my opinion. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
S

sweety

[SKB] i have B.Arch degree, 7.5 in ielts. i want to immigrate to Canada on student basis. What course shall I pursue, adv diploma from college or masters from universities. i am confused as i am told that college are more job oriented and universities have more theoretical knowledge. and also can i go for masters after adv diploma course? please help.

[SKB] i have B.Arch degree, 7.5 in ielts. i want to immigrate to Canada on student basis. What course shall I pursue, adv diploma from college or masters from universities. i am confused as i am told that college are more job oriented and universities have more theoretical knowledge. and also can i go for masters after adv diploma course? please help. #Study-Abroad
  (5 replies ) View more

NNS Chandra 1. A typical college level Dip course teach and equip students with skills required to work in a professional environment. Like licence rules, building codes etc in your case. A university level masters program will be more in depth academic and

#Study-Abroad

1. A typical college level Dip course teach and equip students with skills required to work in a professional environment. Like licence rules, building codes etc in your case. A university level masters program will be more in depth academic and #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra Some masters level program would be research based.

#Study-Abroad

Some masters level program would be research based. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra 2. Yes. Your college level program credits would come handy in securing an admissions for a reputed masters program. In some cases you could get some credits transferred too.

#Study-Abroad

2. Yes. Your college level program credits would come handy in securing an admissions for a reputed masters program. In some cases you could get some credits transferred too. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
M

Madani

Hi NNS How are you doing ?query : In 2003 done ssc or class 10th this year writing intermediate or class 11th & 12 th combine with arts group( history civics economic) 2018 march

Hi NNS How are you doing ?query : In 2003 done ssc or class 10th this year writing intermediate or class 11th & 12 th combine with arts group( history civics economic) 2018 march #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Let me understand your question 1. You are finishing 11th and 12th grade in 20182. You want to study arts/entertainment in Canada/USA3. You have got gap yearsRight?

#Study-Abroad

Let me understand your question 1. You are finishing 11th and 12th grade in 20182. You want to study arts/entertainment in Canada/USA3. You have got gap yearsRight? #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra Doing college in both countries or special skill development program/course in USA/Canad is a good idea. There are several excellent programs. Please email me your detail resume. What exactly you did during the gap years etc. And we be specific from there.

#Study-Abroad

Doing college in both countries or special skill development program/course in USA/Canad is a good idea. There are several excellent programs. Please email me your detail resume. What exactly you did during the gap years etc. And we be specific from there. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
M

Madani

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limitsince 2003 may working in family business and last four years working in own firm i am afraid of my gap and honestly afraid of fake and looting consultancy

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limitsince 2003 may working in family business and last four years working in own firm i am afraid of my gap and honestly afraid of fake and looting consultancy #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Where are you located in? There are several good and genuine consultancies operating in Indian cities.

#Study-Abroad

Where are you located in? There are several good and genuine consultancies operating in Indian cities. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
M

Madani

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limit now i want to study aboard like Canada and USA in arts and entertainment field ( film production mass media cinematography etc)

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limit now i want to study aboard like Canada and USA in arts and entertainment field ( film production mass media cinematography etc) #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Very good

#Study-Abroad

Very good #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
M

Madani

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limithow to handle this situation may i get visa or not ? could your or your firm assist this is my honest position at current scenario

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limithow to handle this situation may i get visa or not ? could your or your firm assist this is my honest position at current scenario #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Unfortunately we do not deal directly with the VISA. In some of our program (for those joining the programs or getting selected) we do send in invite letter and in one program we give 1-20 (for F1 VISA)

#Study-Abroad

Unfortunately we do not deal directly with the VISA. In some of our program (for those joining the programs or getting selected) we do send in invite letter and in one program we give 1-20 (for F1 VISA) #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
M

Madani

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limitshould take ILETS or prepare form English as second language Can i have your email id or contact number

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limitshould take ILETS or prepare form English as second language Can i have your email id or contact number #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra You can email me editor @ TiGES . Ca

#Study-Abroad

You can email me editor @ TiGES . Ca #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
M

Madani

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limitmy age is now 30i hope you provide and important advice Thanks

kindly look on other message as well it does not have limitmy age is now 30i hope you provide and important advice Thanks #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Madani, Let me read all the messages and write back.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Madani, Let me read all the messages and write back. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
RKR

R K-Roy

Sir,thanks for the response, how to get in touch with you regarding Job fair

Sir,thanks for the response, how to get in touch with you regarding Job fair #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Roy, You can always reach me on my email. But to know more about job fairs I encourage you to google job fairs, for example, google Job fairs in UMIch

#Study-Abroad

Hi Roy, You can always reach me on my email. But to know more about job fairs I encourage you to google job fairs, for example, google Job fairs in UMIch #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
CP

CEO Pulwama

sir my son is just got admission in BMS engineering college bangalore in civil. what is the future prospect in this branch @civil Irshad from Kashmir

sir my son is just got admission in BMS engineering college bangalore in civil. what is the future prospect in this branch @civil Irshad from Kashmir #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Irshad Bhat,Pass my congrats to your son for securing admission in BMS. Bangalore is long way from Kashmir! Which university?

#Study-Abroad

Hi Irshad Bhat,Pass my congrats to your son for securing admission in BMS. Bangalore is long way from Kashmir! Which university? #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
RKR

R K-Roy

Would like to know about campus placements after doing MEng in System Engg from US

Would like to know about campus placements after doing MEng in System Engg from US #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Roy, There are very limited campus placements in American campuses. But regularly we organize job fairs.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Roy, There are very limited campus placements in American campuses. But regularly we organize job fairs. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
P

pranita

I am a FINANACE professional with 10 years experience from India, I am interested in digital marketing and I want to advanced diploma in digital marketing from Manhattan Institute of Management, new york. Is this good institute and what are my job prospects.

I am a FINANACE professional with 10 years experience from India, I am interested in digital marketing and I want to advanced diploma in digital marketing from Manhattan Institute of Management, new york. Is this good institute and what are my job prospects. #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Pranita - I know MIM is a popular among international students. They have some strong partnerships in Europe, I have heard. But do check for the accreditation with Regents and ICE before committing. Are you planning to take it in campus or distance education

#Study-Abroad

Hi Pranita - I know MIM is a popular among international students. They have some strong partnerships in Europe, I have heard. But do check for the accreditation with Regents and ICE before committing. Are you planning to take it in campus or distance education #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
P

pranita Thank you sir for your quick reply, I am planning for in campus, are there any other reputed accredited institute in US for MS digital marketing courses.

#Study-Abroad

Thank you sir for your quick reply, I am planning for in campus, are there any other reputed accredited institute in US for MS digital marketing courses. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
AK

abhinaw-kumar

My son has scored around 78% in Engg. ( CS) and is expected to score 320 +( on trial tests he is scoring 320-321) in GREWhat are the chances of his getting admission in colleges (Artificial intelligence) in US

My son has scored around 78% in Engg. ( CS) and is expected to score 320 +( on trial tests he is scoring 320-321) in GREWhat are the chances of his getting admission in colleges (Artificial intelligence) in US #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Kumar, Yes, he got very high chances if he maintain this range in actual exam.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Kumar, Yes, he got very high chances if he maintain this range in actual exam. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
SG

shailja golash

Hello Sir, My daughter has completed her 10+2 in PCB , now she is preparing for SAT .How much score is need for good biotechnology college? which are the good institute of biotechnology? what are other option for her?can she try for MBBS ? what about MBBS from Phillipines

Hello Sir, My daughter has completed her 10+2 in PCB , now she is preparing for SAT .How much score is need for good biotechnology college? which are the good institute of biotechnology? what are other option for her?can she try for MBBS ? what about MBBS from Phillipines #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Shailaja, To be competitive in a top school for a bio tech course, say in Columbia she needs to hit 1540 plus, looking at previous years data. For UCs like San Diago, 1500 plus. But she needs to demonstrate her interests and achievement in academics and non academic to the admission officers.

#Study-Abroad

Hi Shailaja, To be competitive in a top school for a bio tech course, say in Columbia she needs to hit 1540 plus, looking at previous years data. For UCs like San Diago, 1500 plus. But she needs to demonstrate her interests and achievement in academics and non academic to the admission officers. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
Z

ZEN

My son is in 11th Standard and interested in Basketball teams of universities. Which universities should he apply to for undergraduate studies in US

My son is in 11th Standard and interested in Basketball teams of universities. Which universities should he apply to for undergraduate studies in US #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Hi Zen, You mean to say your son plays basket ball and interested to get in to US University basket ball team?

#Study-Abroad

Hi Zen, You mean to say your son plays basket ball and interested to get in to US University basket ball team? #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra I suppose he is a good ball player. Basketball scholarships are the most competitive route in admission process.

#Study-Abroad

I suppose he is a good ball player. Basketball scholarships are the most competitive route in admission process. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra As an international candidate one must be quite focused not only as a ball player but also a good and high performing student. To get accepted in top school I meant.

#Study-Abroad

As an international candidate one must be quite focused not only as a ball player but also a good and high performing student. To get accepted in top school I meant. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
VVR

Venkkatesh Vaduvur-Rajagopalan

who can write American math contest. I'm from chennai. Is it possible to appear for the exam without the school participation

who can write American math contest. I'm from chennai. Is it possible to appear for the exam without the school participation #Study-Abroad

NNS Chandra Appreciate your interest in AMC, Venkketesh. You can email me and I can register you. I am leading efforts of Mathematical Association of America in South Asia and Middle East Asia.

#Study-Abroad

Appreciate your interest in AMC, Venkketesh. You can email me and I can register you. I am leading efforts of Mathematical Association of America in South Asia and Middle East Asia. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra I can probably talk to the school and see if they can get involved or I can arrange the exam to be conducted in a public facility like a library near you. And authorize a proctor.

#Study-Abroad

I can probably talk to the school and see if they can get involved or I can arrange the exam to be conducted in a public facility like a library near you. And authorize a proctor. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra My official contact info is available on MAA web site on International group managers on MAA . Org or you can directly email me at editor @ tiges . ca

#Study-Abroad

My official contact info is available on MAA web site on International group managers on MAA . Org or you can directly email me at editor @ tiges . ca #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 
AM

anupam mukharjee

My son has secured a GRE score of 313. How can he get an Ivy League college

My son has secured a GRE score of 313. How can he get an Ivy League college #Study-Abroad
  (4 replies ) View more

NNS Chandra I would argue that your son can be competitive in top schools for engg programs, with a score of 313, provided he got a solid academic achievement in under graduate years. And demonstrate that.

#Study-Abroad

I would argue that your son can be competitive in top schools for engg programs, with a score of 313, provided he got a solid academic achievement in under graduate years. And demonstrate that. #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra Which university did he complete his Under Graduate degree?

#Study-Abroad

Which university did he complete his Under Graduate degree? #Study-Abroad
1 month ago 

NNS Chandra What are his academic work out side regular school requirements, say like academic competitions, papers, conferences, internships etc?

#Study-Abroad

What are his academic work out side regular school requirements, say like academic competitions, papers, conferences, internships etc? #Study-Abroad
1 month ago