X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Got a question about matters of the heart? Join us for a chat with Love Guru...  more »
Got a question about matters of the heart? Join us for a chat with Love Guru every Thursday between 3 pm and 4 pm IST.  « less
1359 posts so far
515 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
NC

neetu chaubey

Hi, Love guru. i am in a relation for there years but my boyfriend is from another caste, i know he loves me very much, but he is not of my caste and my parents are against him, i have tried a lot of times to convince my parents, but they are not ready to accept him....please help!!!

Hi, Love guru. i am in a relation for there years but my boyfriend is from another caste, i know he loves me very much, but he is not of my caste and my parents are against him, i have tried a lot of times to convince my parents, but they are not ready to accept him....please help!!! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago  Last updated : 17 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
N

narayan

Hi LG, does love really exist or it is just physical attraction. can you tell in brief.

Hi LG, does love really exist or it is just physical attraction. can you tell in brief. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 days ago  Last updated : 1 day ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
BD

Bhagwan Das

Tend to loose love to your partner after 20 years of courtship. Need remedies

Tend to loose love to your partner after 20 years of courtship. Need remedies #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RK

rukmini krishna

[SKB] Hello love guru ek adhimi roju ek ldhi se love love bolithi hi sab mai januthi hu sudden me ho adhime ilove mujebolutha hai haisalove response dena haisa love ko ya negate karuna chahi bolu respone love guruka answer kiya milega humuko bolo ji I want love tips

[SKB] Hello love guru ek adhimi roju ek ldhi se love love bolithi hi sab mai januthi hu sudden me ho adhime ilove mujebolutha hai haisalove response dena haisa love ko ya negate karuna chahi bolu respone love guruka answer kiya milega humuko bolo ji I want love tips #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RK

rukmini krishna

Hello love guru ek adhimi roju ek ldhi se love love bolithi hi sab mai januthi hu sudden me ho adhime ilove mujebolutha hai haisalove response dena haisa love ko ya negate karuna chahi bolu respone love guruka answer kiya milega humuko bolo ji I want love tips

Hello love guru ek adhimi roju ek ldhi se love love bolithi hi sab mai januthi hu sudden me ho adhime ilove mujebolutha hai haisalove response dena haisa love ko ya negate karuna chahi bolu respone love guruka answer kiya milega humuko bolo ji I want love tips #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RK

rukmini krishna

Hello love guru ok ek adhimi ilove bolutha autograph me ek bar personal.meet bolutha husi maa bi bahu boluthi hi sabi love expression ko response then chahe web site email blind boluke choduna chahe ho phone number nahi deya hai contact bi nahi bichume kohi our game kela boluke negalete kiya abu ho direct muje love express karo boli kya sahi bola mai direct l

Hello love guru ok ek adhimi ilove bolutha autograph me ek bar personal.meet bolutha husi maa bi bahu boluthi hi sabi love expression ko response then chahe web site email blind boluke choduna chahe ho phone number nahi deya hai contact bi nahi bichume kohi our game kela boluke negalete kiya abu ho direct muje love express karo boli kya sahi bola mai direct l #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
Y

yasmin

Dear Love Guru, Every time my BF abuse me in front of my frineds and he says he like it but i feel very bad about it. How to tackle this situation?

Dear Love Guru, Every time my BF abuse me in front of my frineds and he says he like it but i feel very bad about it. How to tackle this situation? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 days ago  Last updated : 2 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Love Guru

Thank you folks for being here. Let's chat next Thursday at 3 pm!

Thank you folks for being here. Let's chat next Thursday at 3 pm! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
FK

farhad-khan

Thanks love guru..

Thanks love guru.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
FK

farhad-khan

Hi, Love guru. i am in a relation with a girl from 2 years she is another caste, and she is daughter of our landlord (makan malik) i know she loves me very much, but she is not of my caste and her family against her, i have tried a lot of times to convince her family, but they are not ready to accept me....please help!!!

Hi, Love guru. i am in a relation with a girl from 2 years she is another caste, and she is daughter of our landlord (makan malik) i know she loves me very much, but she is not of my caste and her family against her, i have tried a lot of times to convince her family, but they are not ready to accept me....please help!!! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NC

neetu chaubey

Hi, Love guru. i am in a relation for there years but my boyfriend is from another caste, i know he loves me very much, but he is not of my caste and my parents are against him, i have tried a lot of times to convince my parents, but they are not ready to accept him....please help!!!

Hi, Love guru. i am in a relation for there years but my boyfriend is from another caste, i know he loves me very much, but he is not of my caste and my parents are against him, i have tried a lot of times to convince my parents, but they are not ready to accept him....please help!!! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (5 replies ) View more
Posted : 3 weeks ago  Last updated : 17 hours ago
AK

Anuj Kumar huu abhi that caste ka matter....???

huu abhi that caste ka matter....???
2 weeks ago 
YM

Yours-Me Hi Neetu...honestly tell me who is your priority, your boyfriend or your parents? You cannot sail on two boats simultaneously. If you find true love in your beloved, and believe he can take it to next level, you may opt for it with a heavy heart for losing your unwilling parents. Believe me, that over a period of time everything will limp back to normality...All the best...!

Hi Neetu...honestly tell me who is your priority, your boyfriend or your parents? You cannot sail on two boats simultaneously. If you find true love in your beloved, and believe he can take it to next level, you may opt for it with a heavy heart for losing your unwilling parents. Believe me, that over a period of time everything will limp back to normality...All the best...!
1 week ago 
S

ShantanuKarar Online Job- Work at Home Data Entry/ Web/Logo Design /Marketting /.Net/PHP/Many Moreclick here- http://rediff.ly/3xqb2

Online Job- Work at Home Data Entry/ Web/Logo Design /Marketting /.Net/PHP/Many Moreclick here-
17 hours ago 
N

narayan

Hi LG, does love really exist or it is just physical attraction. can you tell in brief.

Hi LG, does love really exist or it is just physical attraction. can you tell in brief. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Narayan, so you think love doesn't involve physical attraction. I think there's a bit of each in both. But to answer your main question, does love exist, when billions of couples continue to make their life together based on it, who am I or who are you to question or deny its existence! The proof is there right before our eyes, unless you wish to deny what you see

Narayan, so you think love doesn't involve physical attraction. I think there's a bit of each in both. But to answer your main question, does love exist, when billions of couples continue to make their life together based on it, who am I or who are you to question or deny its existence! The proof is there right before our eyes, unless you wish to deny what you see
3 days ago 
S

ShantanuKarar Online Job- Work at Home Data Entry/ Web/Logo Design /Marketting /.Net/PHP/Many Moreclick here- http://rediff.ly/3xqb2

Online Job- Work at Home Data Entry/ Web/Logo Design /Marketting /.Net/PHP/Many Moreclick here-
1 day ago 
BD

Bhagwan Das

Tend to loose love to your partner after 20 years of courtship. Need remedies

Tend to loose love to your partner after 20 years of courtship. Need remedies #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Bhagwan Das, if the loss of interest is physical, there are remedies available in a medical store. If the loss of interest is emotional, then only can you solve it. Most couples undergo this after a time, you are not alone in it, and most people deal with it. You can overcome it if you set your mind to it

Bhagwan Das, if the loss of interest is physical, there are remedies available in a medical store. If the loss of interest is emotional, then only can you solve it. Most couples undergo this after a time, you are not alone in it, and most people deal with it. You can overcome it if you set your mind to it
3 days ago 
S

1 day ago 
Y

yasmin

Dear Love Guru, Every time my BF abuse me in front of my frineds and he says he like it but i feel very bad about it. How to tackle this situation?

Dear Love Guru, Every time my BF abuse me in front of my frineds and he says he like it but i feel very bad about it. How to tackle this situation? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 days ago  Last updated : 2 days ago

Love Guru Yasmin, you've got a brute as a boyfriend, seems to me. Now the choice is yours, but if I were in your situation, I wouldn't continue in an abusive one as what you have described. But as I said, the choice is entirely yours

Yasmin, you've got a brute as a boyfriend, seems to me. Now the choice is yours, but if I were in your situation, I wouldn't continue in an abusive one as what you have described. But as I said, the choice is entirely yours
3 days ago 
XO

XMAS OFFER क्रिसमस ऑफर -- We Are providing FREE

#Stock
Market Tips Without Any
#Payment.
If you want to earn
#money
by fixed profitable shares FILL
#FREE
TRIAL FORM and First Book profit http://rediff.ly/3yk4w

क्रिसमस ऑफर -- We Are providing FREE #Stock Market Tips Without Any #Payment. If you want to earn #money by fixed profitable shares FILL #FREE TRIAL FORM and First Book profit
2 days ago 
FK

farhad-khan

Hi, Love guru. i am in a relation with a girl from 2 years she is another caste, and she is daughter of our landlord (makan malik) i know she loves me very much, but she is not of my caste and her family against her, i have tried a lot of times to convince her family, but they are not ready to accept me....please help!!!

Hi, Love guru. i am in a relation with a girl from 2 years she is another caste, and she is daughter of our landlord (makan malik) i know she loves me very much, but she is not of my caste and her family against her, i have tried a lot of times to convince her family, but they are not ready to accept me....please help!!! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru farhad-khan, parental opposition doesn't leave many options, actually it leaves only one option. Is that what you have in mind? Before deciding on it, please speak to your girlfriend to find out if she is with you, as it will involve going against her parents. If she agrees with your plan, good. If she doesn't, then there isn't much you can do in the given situation

farhad-khan, parental opposition doesn't leave many options, actually it leaves only one option. Is that what you have in mind? Before deciding on it, please speak to your girlfriend to find out if she is with you, as it will involve going against her parents. If she agrees with your plan, good. If she doesn't, then there isn't much you can do in the given situation
3 days ago 
V

Vikash

In an office both of us used to throw signals and have talked with each other for nearly 40 days. After I left the office she never showed so much interest when she was with me in the same office. Now I go & meet her near a shop where she comes for buying for few minutes. But if I say her to meet on Saturdays, she denies. We have not proposed each other still. Help.

In an office both of us used to throw signals and have talked with each other for nearly 40 days. After I left the office she never showed so much interest when she was with me in the same office. Now I go & meet her near a shop where she comes for buying for few minutes. But if I say her to meet on Saturdays, she denies. We have not proposed each other still. Help. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vikash, nothing for you to do, she is not interested in you in the manner you'd like. Sure, she spoke to yo etc in the office, but that was a colleague sharing similar concerns. Once you left that place, you ceased to have any significance for her. So I advise you to read the obvious signals and not waste your time pursuing her. Get moving

Vikash, nothing for you to do, she is not interested in you in the manner you'd like. Sure, she spoke to yo etc in the office, but that was a colleague sharing similar concerns. Once you left that place, you ceased to have any significance for her. So I advise you to read the obvious signals and not waste your time pursuing her. Get moving
3 days ago 
AD

Ankit Dave

We were in a relationship last 2 years but due to some personal reason we brokup. Now she is continue telling me to start it again which i dont. How can I get her to stop? I dont like and love her anymore now. On this topic we had discussion also. what to do LG?

We were in a relationship last 2 years but due to some personal reason we brokup. Now she is continue telling me to start it again which i dont. How can I get her to stop? I dont like and love her anymore now. On this topic we had discussion also. what to do LG? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Ankit Dave, can someone force you into a relationship which you don't want? So I fail to understand your anxiety. Or do you worry that you will end up saying 'yes' to her when you really want to say 'no'? If you want her stop pestering you, tell her so, after that stop taking her phone calls, block her number, don't reply to her emails. I mean, do you need to be told all this?

Ankit Dave, can someone force you into a relationship which you don't want? So I fail to understand your anxiety. Or do you worry that you will end up saying 'yes' to her when you really want to say 'no'? If you want her stop pestering you, tell her so, after that stop taking her phone calls, block her number, don't reply to her emails. I mean, do you need to be told all this?
3 days ago 
S

srksangam

I like very much my Wife Sister she also likes very much meis it love or effection i do not know but everytime i thing about her, but we have age gap of 14 Years what to do

I like very much my Wife Sister she also likes very much meis it love or effection i do not know but everytime i thing about her, but we have age gap of 14 Years what to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru srksangam, avoid and desist. It's fine to fantasise about your wife's sister but do not try to make it a reality -- unless you wish to disrupt, even destroy your life as it is now. Your wife's sister may be fond of you, a lot of men in your situation tend to misread it as something else and repent it. I have told you what I think of the situation, the rest is up to you

srksangam, avoid and desist. It's fine to fantasise about your wife's sister but do not try to make it a reality -- unless you wish to disrupt, even destroy your life as it is now. Your wife's sister may be fond of you, a lot of men in your situation tend to misread it as something else and repent it. I have told you what I think of the situation, the rest is up to you
3 days ago 
S

srksangam but what to do LG i am trying to avoid her but i am unable to forget i do not want any sex or anything from her but i feel happy when i meet her and talk to her

but what to do LG i am trying to avoid her but i am unable to forget i do not want any sex or anything from her but i feel happy when i meet her and talk to her
3 days ago 
S

sunshineacademy

Hi LG . I want to marry a girl who loves me .....but parents wants a girl who can help in business means they want professional girl and such girls are not good in love ...what to do

Hi LG . I want to marry a girl who loves me .....but parents wants a girl who can help in business means they want professional girl and such girls are not good in love ...what to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru sunshineacademy, I don't know what you mean by 'such girls are not good in love' but I will let that pass. But it is for you to decide if you are marrying for yourself or for your parents. Do you fear your parents will cut you off from the family business, which could affect your finances? But you should have thought of these things before you decided to fall in love

sunshineacademy, I don't know what you mean by 'such girls are not good in love' but I will let that pass. But it is for you to decide if you are marrying for yourself or for your parents. Do you fear your parents will cut you off from the family business, which could affect your finances? But you should have thought of these things before you decided to fall in love
3 days ago 
SC

Sonal Chakravorty

Dear Love Guru i am in relation with a guy since last two years. we are having physical relation also due to this i had to terminate my pregnancy many times. now he does not want any commitment and not ready for marriage. i cant live without him. tell me what to do

Dear Love Guru i am in relation with a guy since last two years. we are having physical relation also due to this i had to terminate my pregnancy many times. now he does not want any commitment and not ready for marriage. i cant live without him. tell me what to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sonal Chakravorty, is it possible for you to develop a brain? No, seriously. You can't see that the man is using you, sure you like to be used thus by him, else you wouldn't have continued in this lose-lose situation for so long. If you believe you can't live without him, sure, carry on, but at least don't expect any status in return since he has told you categorically that it is not possible

Sonal Chakravorty, is it possible for you to develop a brain? No, seriously. You can't see that the man is using you, sure you like to be used thus by him, else you wouldn't have continued in this lose-lose situation for so long. If you believe you can't live without him, sure, carry on, but at least don't expect any status in return since he has told you categorically that it is not possible
3 days ago 
NP

NAVEEN PUJAR

We are married for 10 years and have a 5 yr old sweety dauter. We both love her a lot and she too loves us a lot, but doesnt allow us to love each other, in fact we do get time from her, and she always craves our attention. By the time she sleeps we too wud b too tired to talk or make out. We are frustrated. And we both get angry and snappy at little things. Pls hlp.

We are married for 10 years and have a 5 yr old sweety dauter. We both love her a lot and she too loves us a lot, but doesnt allow us to love each other, in fact we do get time from her, and she always craves our attention. By the time she sleeps we too wud b too tired to talk or make out. We are frustrated. And we both get angry and snappy at little things. Pls hlp. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Naveen Pujjar, a 5-year-old would surely have started going to pre-school, KG, whatever? Which should give the two of you time to catch up? I agree it's not much, but as your child is at the stage when she needs her parents' constant attention, every minute you can find for yourself is a bonus. But thankfully, her phase is not forever, only a couple of years max, till she makes her own friends

Naveen Pujjar, a 5-year-old would surely have started going to pre-school, KG, whatever? Which should give the two of you time to catch up? I agree it's not much, but as your child is at the stage when she needs her parents' constant attention, every minute you can find for yourself is a bonus. But thankfully, her phase is not forever, only a couple of years max, till she makes her own friends
3 days ago 
VA

Vinit Araj

Hi LG, i do not believe in love. My friends think there is something wrong with me. What should I do?

Hi LG, i do not believe in love. My friends think there is something wrong with me. What should I do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vinit Araj, nothing. There are people who believe in love, there are people who don't believe in love. If both weren't there, I wouldn't be in business!

Vinit Araj, nothing. There are people who believe in love, there are people who don't believe in love. If both weren't there, I wouldn't be in business!
3 days ago 
TS

Teju Salian

Sir I am 21. My parents are looking for a groom for me. I do not want to get married so early. How do I convince my parents? They think I am in love with someone else.

Sir I am 21. My parents are looking for a groom for me. I do not want to get married so early. How do I convince my parents? They think I am in love with someone else. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Teju Salian, if the reason your parents want you to get married off is because they think you are in love with someone, then the easiest thing to do is convince them you are. But are you? I agree that 21 is too early for marriage. But why don't you want to get married? The reasons you have lined up, why don't you explain them? Parents usually see reason if the child is reasonable, so try it

Teju Salian, if the reason your parents want you to get married off is because they think you are in love with someone, then the easiest thing to do is convince them you are. But are you? I agree that 21 is too early for marriage. But why don't you want to get married? The reasons you have lined up, why don't you explain them? Parents usually see reason if the child is reasonable, so try it
3 days ago 
BR

Bharat Rakshak

Dear Love Guru, what is the secret to a happy marriage?

Dear Love Guru, what is the secret to a happy marriage? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Bharat Rakshak, there can be no 100% happy marriage, consider yourself among the rare cases if you have a reasonably happy marriage. That's because any situation that throws in two humans (or more if you count the children) in close proximity is a recipe for complex interplay of emotions, bodies, even hormones. Within that frame, however, two people can be reasonably happy if they tried sincerely

Bharat Rakshak, there can be no 100% happy marriage, consider yourself among the rare cases if you have a reasonably happy marriage. That's because any situation that throws in two humans (or more if you count the children) in close proximity is a recipe for complex interplay of emotions, bodies, even hormones. Within that frame, however, two people can be reasonably happy if they tried sincerely
3 days ago 
S

Sonal

Hi lg, I'm not able to decide whether I love this guy or not. How can I be sure?

Hi lg, I'm not able to decide whether I love this guy or not. How can I be sure? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sonal, the question shows you don't. If you loved someone, this question can never arise, you will know instinctively

Sonal, the question shows you don't. If you loved someone, this question can never arise, you will know instinctively
3 days ago 
LK

lokesh kumar

hello LG i m simple boy and i love a very buityfull and very very talent girl i also love her last 3 year she is very close with me bt she is not love me i m very disturbed for . when i prepose her she told me very deplometically ans and last some days she is not talking me . plzzz help me

hello LG i m simple boy and i love a very buityfull and very very talent girl i also love her last 3 year she is very close with me bt she is not love me i m very disturbed for . when i prepose her she told me very deplometically ans and last some days she is not talking me . plzzz help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago  Last updated : 3 days ago

Love Guru Lokesh Kumar, as the old saying goes, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. So she is a fantastic girl, so you loved her, so she didn't love you. These things happens, it's not always that the person we love should love us back in the same manner. If that was the case the world will be poorer of poets and philosophers. Don't over-grieve, but get over it quick, move on

Lokesh Kumar, as the old saying goes, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. So she is a fantastic girl, so you loved her, so she didn't love you. These things happens, it's not always that the person we love should love us back in the same manner. If that was the case the world will be poorer of poets and philosophers. Don't over-grieve, but get over it quick, move on
3 days ago 
VB

Vussu Bunsul

Hi,My family is searching a bride for me & I am willing to marry one of my colleague but in front of her I am not able to express my feelings. even we never talk with each other but always both of us look at each other for a very short period. I am not able to find a way to propose her for marriage?

Hi,My family is searching a bride for me & I am willing to marry one of my colleague but in front of her I am not able to express my feelings. even we never talk with each other but always both of us look at each other for a very short period. I am not able to find a way to propose her for marriage? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago

Love Guru Vussu Bunsul, you have not spoken to each other, yet you dream of marriage with her? As I was telling another chatter, such things are possible in Hindi films, not in real life. Get real, please. At least speak to your colleague, see how it goes, before building building matrimonial castles in the air

Vussu Bunsul, you have not spoken to each other, yet you dream of marriage with her? As I was telling another chatter, such things are possible in Hindi films, not in real life. Get real, please. At least speak to your colleague, see how it goes, before building building matrimonial castles in the air
1 week ago 
K

Kummy .... I think, you rise this issue with your girl and let you know her clear interest..if she is interested then you can talk further...all the best friend

.... I think, you rise this issue with your girl and let you know her clear interest..if she is interested then you can talk further...all the best friend
1 week ago 
S

Sonal

How can I get my strict parents to agree to let me visit my boyfriend house who lives in MP? I am from Mumbai. We start chating from social networking site. Or how can I go there without them knowing to meet him. He came here twice to meet me and now asking me to come there. How to handle this?

How can I get my strict parents to agree to let me visit my boyfriend house who lives in MP? I am from Mumbai. We start chating from social networking site. Or how can I go there without them knowing to meet him. He came here twice to meet me and now asking me to come there. How to handle this? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (4 replies ) View more
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
AK

Anuj Kumar All the best

All the best
2 weeks ago 
M

munna @ sonal be careful DEAR.....only by knowing him in social MEDIA n visiting his place may be really dangerous....better look for other options to keep your lovelife ahead

@ sonal be careful DEAR.....only by knowing him in social MEDIA n visiting his place may be really dangerous....better look for other options to keep your lovelife ahead
2 weeks ago 
VR

Vaibhav Rambade ?????????

?????????
1 week ago 
S

soniyaiyer

Im thirty. I met this guy online and we hit it off. We been dating for 5months and I have have just found out he is married with kids but im pregnant with his child.. Help me

Im thirty. I met this guy online and we hit it off. We been dating for 5months and I have have just found out he is married with kids but im pregnant with his child.. Help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Soniyaiyer, first things first. What do you want to do with the pregnancy -- even if your man doesn't redeem the relationship? That has to be your first decision. I am guessing your man won't stand by you, am I right? So get a move on. I hope this incident makes you wiser about trusting strangers all too easily

Soniyaiyer, first things first. What do you want to do with the pregnancy -- even if your man doesn't redeem the relationship? That has to be your first decision. I am guessing your man won't stand by you, am I right? So get a move on. I hope this incident makes you wiser about trusting strangers all too easily
1 week ago 
YM

Yours-Me Hi Soniyaiyer...Just in a five months of dating relationship, you seem to have over-trusted person, who is married and blessed with kids. How have you been so blind...? A well-matured a woman like you falling a prey to an on-line relationship is indeed sad and unfortunate. Termination of your pregnancy is as sinful as illegal. Better seek the advice of your elders, nothing is wrong in that...!

Hi Soniyaiyer...Just in a five months of dating relationship, you seem to have over-trusted person, who is married and blessed with kids. How have you been so blind...? A well-matured a woman like you falling a prey to an on-line relationship is indeed sad and unfortunate. Termination of your pregnancy is as sinful as illegal. Better seek the advice of your elders, nothing is wrong in that...!
1 week ago 
SS

Shonali Sengupta

Hi LG, I am a married women and have 4 year old son. I have a healthy marriage life and my husband loves me a lot. There is a guy in my office who is also married. I like the way he talks, sens of humor, politness. Sometimes I even thinks about him. Is this attraction? I am confused. I dont know what is going on my mind. What to do? Is this normal?

Hi LG, I am a married women and have 4 year old son. I have a healthy marriage life and my husband loves me a lot. There is a guy in my office who is also married. I like the way he talks, sens of humor, politness. Sometimes I even thinks about him. Is this attraction? I am confused. I dont know what is going on my mind. What to do? Is this normal? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (4 replies ) View more
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
AB

abhayanker banerjee Don't try to spoil your good family relatinship

Don't try to spoil your good family relatinship
3 weeks ago 
AK

Anuj Kumar Hi Shonali... Have u seen Kabhi alvida na kahena...its simple n its human nature... vairty is the spice of life.... but at what cost... can u put yr family happines for that...????

Hi Shonali... Have u seen Kabhi alvida na kahena...its simple n its human nature... vairty is the spice of life.... but at what cost... can u put yr family happines for that...????
3 weeks ago 
YM

Yours-Me Hi Shonali, having been married to a caring, sharing and loving hubby, you should never entertain any thought about yet another married colleague, howsoever pleasing his manners, attitudes and behavioural patterns are. Yours in neither love, nor attraction, but lust....!

Hi Shonali, having been married to a caring, sharing and loving hubby, you should never entertain any thought about yet another married colleague, howsoever pleasing his manners, attitudes and behavioural patterns are. Yours in neither love, nor attraction, but lust....!
1 week ago 
AP

ajay panda

I AM IN SCARCH OF AGIRL TOMERRY MEBUT IAM UNABLE TO SPEAK ANY THING WHEN IAM VERY CLOSE TO HER PLZ HELP ME WHO IWILL ABLE TO DO IT PERFECTLY.AKP

I AM IN SCARCH OF AGIRL TOMERRY MEBUT IAM UNABLE TO SPEAK ANY THING WHEN IAM VERY CLOSE TO HER PLZ HELP ME WHO IWILL ABLE TO DO IT PERFECTLY.AKP #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Ajay Panda, what you need is a self-confidence course, and maybe a grooming one too, so you feel natural about expressing yourself with her. There are any number of such courses, just search online, and go for a reputed institute, not some unheard-of entity

Ajay Panda, what you need is a self-confidence course, and maybe a grooming one too, so you feel natural about expressing yourself with her. There are any number of such courses, just search online, and go for a reputed institute, not some unheard-of entity
1 week ago 
PCB

PRAKASH CHANDRA BEHERA

haloo sir help me discussion normal a girl she is my dream girl just looking me any way at bus. she is a teacher. can i propose her please help me.

haloo sir help me discussion normal a girl she is my dream girl just looking me any way at bus. she is a teacher. can i propose her please help me. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Prakash Chandra Behera, unless she sends out clear signals that she is interested, or makes conversation first don't try anything. What you have in mind is possible in Hindi films, not in real life, I am afraid

Prakash Chandra Behera, unless she sends out clear signals that she is interested, or makes conversation first don't try anything. What you have in mind is possible in Hindi films, not in real life, I am afraid
1 week ago 
Z

zara

sir ji plz help i hve been dating a guy for 2 yers we have had a lovely time etc.he has never been big on affection but is good lover but wo mjhe lekr serious h yh nh wo apni ghr per ajtk meri bre me nh bola h me kya samjhu plz help

sir ji plz help i hve been dating a guy for 2 yers we have had a lovely time etc.he has never been big on affection but is good lover but wo mjhe lekr serious h yh nh wo apni ghr per ajtk meri bre me nh bola h me kya samjhu plz help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Zara, there's only one way to find out if he is serious about you or not -- assuming if you have got signals to the effect so far. That is to ask him about it. But my guess is, if you get the feeling that he is not serious about you, probably you are right.

Zara, there's only one way to find out if he is serious about you or not -- assuming if you have got signals to the effect so far. That is to ask him about it. But my guess is, if you get the feeling that he is not serious about you, probably you are right.
1 week ago 
A

anjukakkar

I have a boyfriend he is 18 years and im 13 i like him and sometimes he make me smile but im not really interested in him and i dont love him and i ask him why he likes me he just say he loves off my vybz like really nowwhat should i do????

I have a boyfriend he is 18 years and im 13 i like him and sometimes he make me smile but im not really interested in him and i dont love him and i ask him why he likes me he just say he loves off my vybz like really nowwhat should i do???? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
S

Shivam Whats the meaning of vyzb

Whats the meaning of vyzb
1 week ago 

Love Guru Anjukakkar, what you should be doing to focus on your studies and not get distracted by strange men. You are only 13, there's a lot of time left to explore relationships, right now your focus needs to be your studies

Anjukakkar, what you should be doing to focus on your studies and not get distracted by strange men. You are only 13, there's a lot of time left to explore relationships, right now your focus needs to be your studies
1 week ago 
R

rajeshkumar

[SKB] hello guru can u help me

[SKB] hello guru can u help me
R

rajeshkumar sir m jis ladki s love krta hu wo mere cast ki nahi h aur uske parants chahte h ki m us cast ka bn jau....kya cast change ho skti h meri ???? i can not live without her

sir m jis ladki s love krta hu wo mere cast ki nahi h aur uske parants chahte h ki m us cast ka bn jau....kya cast change ho skti h meri ???? i can not live without her
1 week ago 
AIW

all is well

Hi!! I am 32 yr Old attracted to 64 yr old I am undergoing the Divorce! I don't want to divorce my husband! I met him other day and was infatuated and we had physical contact ! I did not cherish the moments but after that I did not have regrets too!! Where am I heading ?

Hi!! I am 32 yr Old attracted to 64 yr old I am undergoing the Divorce! I don't want to divorce my husband! I met him other day and was infatuated and we had physical contact ! I did not cherish the moments but after that I did not have regrets too!! Where am I heading ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru All is Well, seems to me right now you are heading to cuckoo land. You say you are undergoing divorce, next line you say you are not. You did not cherish the moments but did not have regrets either. Please make up your mind about what you want to do!

All is Well, seems to me right now you are heading to cuckoo land. You say you are undergoing divorce, next line you say you are not. You did not cherish the moments but did not have regrets either. Please make up your mind about what you want to do!
1 week ago 
Z

zara

love guru me ek ladki se bht pyar krte hu 3 yrs se wo bh mjhse krta h bt wo serious h yh nh kuch pata nh h mjhe plz help me

love guru me ek ladki se bht pyar krte hu 3 yrs se wo bh mjhse krta h bt wo serious h yh nh kuch pata nh h mjhe plz help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Zara, you and your girlfriend have been together for three years but you don't know what her real feelings are? Just ask her, man! What's stopping you from doing it?

Zara, you and your girlfriend have been together for three years but you don't know what her real feelings are? Just ask her, man! What's stopping you from doing it?
1 week ago 

Love Guru

Hello folks, let's chat:)

Hello folks, let's chat:) #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
R

rajeshkumar hello guru can u help me

hello guru can u help me
1 week ago