X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
1847 posts so far
615 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
DD

debika darjee

love guru I m too much confusion what to do or what nt do..plz suggest me something

love guru I m too much confusion what to do or what nt do..plz suggest me something #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DD

debika darjee

hi lg. dis is debika. im in reltnshpfr lst 3.5 yrs.we luv ech othr vrymch nw wnt 2 marry bt we rintercste nd my parents didntaccpt our reltnshp. bt his parentsaccpt us nd wnt 2 tlk wth myparents bt my parent dnt wnt 2tlk..he( my bf) convence my parentlst 3 yrs bt dey neglecte him ..ndmy slf also convence dem bt deydidnt say anythng. bcz ofintercaste. plz sugsst me lg

hi lg. dis is debika. im in reltnshpfr lst 3.5 yrs.we luv ech othr vrymch nw wnt 2 marry bt we rintercste nd my parents didntaccpt our reltnshp. bt his parentsaccpt us nd wnt 2 tlk wth myparents bt my parent dnt wnt 2tlk..he( my bf) convence my parentlst 3 yrs bt dey neglecte him ..ndmy slf also convence dem bt deydidnt say anythng. bcz ofintercaste. plz sugsst me lg #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RR

Rajeev Ranjan

liking her snce childhood now 21, told her dis 5 yrs ago she said not interested but for the last 2 yrs we've talking on phn at midnight too (effort of her sister) She's well aware of my feelings But has never said anything regarding the relationship yet neither we talk of it, dont know wat she feels?you see any future for this relationship? anythng else u suggest?

liking her snce childhood now 21, told her dis 5 yrs ago she said not interested but for the last 2 yrs we've talking on phn at midnight too (effort of her sister) She's well aware of my feelings But has never said anything regarding the relationship yet neither we talk of it, dont know wat she feels?you see any future for this relationship? anythng else u suggest? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Love Guru

Thank you all folks, for being here. Let's chat next Thursday, at 3 pm!

Thank you all folks, for being here. Let's chat next Thursday, at 3 pm! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AI

Arvind Irani

Does long distance relationships really work in real? and relationships that are made on these social networks do they really last?

Does long distance relationships really work in real? and relationships that are made on these social networks do they really last? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

AAAA

Sir, my email Id is " sweetstranger2014@gmail.com "Please send test mail I will discuss my problem with you

Sir, my email Id is " sweetstranger2014@gmail.com "Please send test mail I will discuss my problem with you #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SA

Sukhvinder Agah

I am a very shy guy, and i love a girl very much, and i think even she likes me, but i dont know how to approach her and start the conversation, please help

I am a very shy guy, and i love a girl very much, and i think even she likes me, but i dont know how to approach her and start the conversation, please help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

AAAA

please share your mail id so that I can discuss with you.Please helpme

please share your mail id so that I can discuss with you.Please helpme #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

AAAA

sir I am deep trauma please help

sir I am deep trauma please help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

Sam789

Hello LG,i am in need ot big help from you, i am maaried for 4 years with a daughter of 2.5 years, my wife always suspect me, she continuosly calls asking where i am... what i am doing... also there are every day quarrel between us. i dont want to go home because of this, it is all because of her mother, i have proof of there conversation, whattodo?

Hello LG,i am in need ot big help from you, i am maaried for 4 years with a daughter of 2.5 years, my wife always suspect me, she continuosly calls asking where i am... what i am doing... also there are every day quarrel between us. i dont want to go home because of this, it is all because of her mother, i have proof of there conversation, whattodo? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AI

Arvind Irani

Does long distance relationships really work in real? and relationships that are made on these social networks do they really last?

Does long distance relationships really work in real? and relationships that are made on these social networks do they really last? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Arvind Irani, hard to say. I mean, there are relationships where the partners are together and they still break up. As do relationships that have a traditional basis. So, I don't think it's the distance or "social" nature that kills them. Ultimately relationships die when both let distance creep in. It could happen under the same roof, not necessarily in a long term relationship

Arvind Irani, hard to say. I mean, there are relationships where the partners are together and they still break up. As do relationships that have a traditional basis. So, I don't think it's the distance or "social" nature that kills them. Ultimately relationships die when both let distance creep in. It could happen under the same roof, not necessarily in a long term relationship
5 days ago 
SA

Sukhvinder Agah

I am a very shy guy, and i love a girl very much, and i think even she likes me, but i dont know how to approach her and start the conversation, please help

I am a very shy guy, and i love a girl very much, and i think even she likes me, but i dont know how to approach her and start the conversation, please help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sukhvinder Singh, assuming you are living in same neighbourhood, or working in the same organisation, or studying in the same college, it should be quite easy, to start a conversation. It is not a crisis point, but something very very normal. A little bit of shyness is fine, but let it not stifle your life

Sukhvinder Singh, assuming you are living in same neighbourhood, or working in the same organisation, or studying in the same college, it should be quite easy, to start a conversation. It is not a crisis point, but something very very normal. A little bit of shyness is fine, but let it not stifle your life
5 days ago 
S

Sam789

Hello LG,i am in need ot big help from you, i am maaried for 4 years with a daughter of 2.5 years, my wife always suspect me, she continuosly calls asking where i am... what i am doing... also there are every day quarrel between us. i dont want to go home because of this, it is all because of her mother, i have proof of there conversation, whattodo?

Hello LG,i am in need ot big help from you, i am maaried for 4 years with a daughter of 2.5 years, my wife always suspect me, she continuosly calls asking where i am... what i am doing... also there are every day quarrel between us. i dont want to go home because of this, it is all because of her mother, i have proof of there conversation, whattodo? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru sam789, yes,it is a terrible feeling to be suspected all through. Did she always suspect you or is this a new habit? The point is, a lot of wives feel insecure, often because the husband doesn't behave in a manner that makes them feel secure in the relationship. Are you such a husband? Maybe if you try to address her doubts in a better manner, she may stop suspecting you. Try it and let me know

sam789, yes,it is a terrible feeling to be suspected all through. Did she always suspect you or is this a new habit? The point is, a lot of wives feel insecure, often because the husband doesn't behave in a manner that makes them feel secure in the relationship. Are you such a husband? Maybe if you try to address her doubts in a better manner, she may stop suspecting you. Try it and let me know
5 days ago 
N

NEERU

hey i m married for v23 years i hv bd hBBIT TO STARE AT PEOPLE SPCLLY GIRLSmY WIFE HAD BEEN REBUKING ME FOR THAT I NEVER INDULGED IN INFIDELITY BUT FEEL ALONE AND CRAVE FOR SEX WHAT SHOULD I DO TO RECOUPE MY LIFE SEX LIFE

hey i m married for v23 years i hv bd hBBIT TO STARE AT PEOPLE SPCLLY GIRLSmY WIFE HAD BEEN REBUKING ME FOR THAT I NEVER INDULGED IN INFIDELITY BUT FEEL ALONE AND CRAVE FOR SEX WHAT SHOULD I DO TO RECOUPE MY LIFE SEX LIFE #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Neeru, married for 28 years, did you say? Surprising your wife did not straighten you out in this time, shame on you for staring at girls. Put one of your close female relatives in their place, that should cure you of this vile habit. Saying you never indulged in infidelity, are you implying that you are about to? Right thing to do is to rediscover your spouse who has stood by your crazy habits

Neeru, married for 28 years, did you say? Surprising your wife did not straighten you out in this time, shame on you for staring at girls. Put one of your close female relatives in their place, that should cure you of this vile habit. Saying you never indulged in infidelity, are you implying that you are about to? Right thing to do is to rediscover your spouse who has stood by your crazy habits
5 days ago 
RV

Raju Vohra

she is younger to me by 10 years. should i still approach her? if so any tips on how not to make a fool of myself?

she is younger to me by 10 years. should i still approach her? if so any tips on how not to make a fool of myself? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Raju Vohra, 10 years younger than you.. does it take her below 18? In which case, my advice is to wait till she reaches the age of consent. About not making a fool of yourself, self-conscious, are we? If yes,don't be. A little shamelessness is par for the course (so long as you don't let it all hang out), so worry too much about that

Raju Vohra, 10 years younger than you.. does it take her below 18? In which case, my advice is to wait till she reaches the age of consent. About not making a fool of yourself, self-conscious, are we? If yes,don't be. A little shamelessness is par for the course (so long as you don't let it all hang out), so worry too much about that
5 days ago 
MM

Mayank Mehta

how good is tinder?

how good is tinder? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Fiery stuff, I am told

Fiery stuff, I am told
5 days ago 
Y

yasmin

he broke up with me after being in a relationship for 7 years. how do i cope with it?

he broke up with me after being in a relationship for 7 years. how do i cope with it? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Yasmin, by showing him that you can do better without him, that's how. My question is, are you capable of doing it? While a breakup after 7 years can be tough on one, you know there's nothing much to grieve eternally over. Shit happens, and the sooner we come to terms with it, the better. So you got dumped. So big deal. So he is not the last male on the planet. So there! That's the way to go

Yasmin, by showing him that you can do better without him, that's how. My question is, are you capable of doing it? While a breakup after 7 years can be tough on one, you know there's nothing much to grieve eternally over. Shit happens, and the sooner we come to terms with it, the better. So you got dumped. So big deal. So he is not the last male on the planet. So there! That's the way to go
5 days ago 
A

adil

she isnt very keen on getting married. weve known each other for some years now. do you think she may be stringing me along?

she isnt very keen on getting married. weve known each other for some years now. do you think she may be stringing me along? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Adil, ah yes, the thought should cross one's mind. But as the party in the trench, what do you think? It is not that difficult to make out when one is being strung along, you know. Do you get the feeling? Or is just a random thought that came to you which, having come, refuses to go away and now you are seeing patterns in everything she does?

Adil, ah yes, the thought should cross one's mind. But as the party in the trench, what do you think? It is not that difficult to make out when one is being strung along, you know. Do you get the feeling? Or is just a random thought that came to you which, having come, refuses to go away and now you are seeing patterns in everything she does?
5 days ago 
H

hardik

my sister's best friend has a crush on me. should i go ahead given the possibility that it might affect her friendship with my sister if things go south?

my sister's best friend has a crush on me. should i go ahead given the possibility that it might affect her friendship with my sister if things go south? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Hardik, before you start off why are you thinking of what may go wrong? How about, what may go right?Then will your sister fete you? Frankly,it's not about your sister, but about you. So put aside the focus on anyone else.

Hardik, before you start off why are you thinking of what may go wrong? How about, what may go right?Then will your sister fete you? Frankly,it's not about your sister, but about you. So put aside the focus on anyone else.
5 days ago 
R

romil

LG i am married since 2 years and i have a kid, but i have falllen in love with my collegue , and even she loves me , i am in a midst of a big problem please help

LG i am married since 2 years and i have a kid, but i have falllen in love with my collegue , and even she loves me , i am in a midst of a big problem please help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Romil, thank god you realise you are in a mess, instead of believing, as men usually do, that all is well even when the world is crashing around their ears.It is not what I think you should do, but what you want to do. It's your life, so you are free to break your young marriage for another woman, but remember, if you can do it today,it can happen to you as well tomorrow. Think fully

Romil, thank god you realise you are in a mess, instead of believing, as men usually do, that all is well even when the world is crashing around their ears.It is not what I think you should do, but what you want to do. It's your life, so you are free to break your young marriage for another woman, but remember, if you can do it today,it can happen to you as well tomorrow. Think fully
5 days ago 
CT

cicilia tamang

Hi LG...i av bin wit dis guy fo a while. N i av cum to like him so much. N he knws dat too. But he said dat he cant b in relation right nw. S he is strstruggling fo his career n his family s he is d only son. But he is often der to help me wen i need him. What should i do to win his heart N i want to know him more on what he think about me. Please suggest.

Hi LG...i av bin wit dis guy fo a while. N i av cum to like him so much. N he knws dat too. But he said dat he cant b in relation right nw. S he is strstruggling fo his career n his family s he is d only son. But he is often der to help me wen i need him. What should i do to win his heart N i want to know him more on what he think about me. Please suggest. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 6 days ago

Love Guru Cicilia Tamang, sometimes persistence pays off in matters of the heart. So keep at it, let him know you are around, waiting for him,and who knows, some day soon he will realise what he needs to do

Cicilia Tamang, sometimes persistence pays off in matters of the heart. So keep at it, let him know you are around, waiting for him,and who knows, some day soon he will realise what he needs to do
1 week ago 
CT

cicilia tamang Thnx LG i wil alwz remember wat u said.

Thnx LG i wil alwz remember wat u said.
1 week ago 
CT

cicilia tamang Wel LG m vry gr8full to ur advice. but i want some suggestions on which way i should act around him. I am so confuse by d way he act. He kol upon me when he needs my help. I visit his place meeting his parents and granny. I used to help him in whatevr i can. So please suggest me what i should do.

Wel LG m vry gr8full to ur advice. but i want some suggestions on which way i should act around him. I am so confuse by d way he act. He kol upon me when he needs my help. I visit his place meeting his parents and granny. I used to help him in whatevr i can. So please suggest me what i should do.
6 days ago 
RA

Rohit Agrawal

Hii love guru...we were in realationship for las 3 years, and her perents decided her wedding with some other and in by mistake i wroth some abuse letter to her in laws and parents and now they know i wrote that letter and not she dosent want to see my face, what to do

Hii love guru...we were in realationship for las 3 years, and her perents decided her wedding with some other and in by mistake i wroth some abuse letter to her in laws and parents and now they know i wrote that letter and not she dosent want to see my face, what to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago

Love Guru Rohit Agrawal, admit you wrote it, apologise, and get the hell out of their lives. What you have done may seem natural to you, but it is quite unpardonable. Count yourself lucky if they don't invoke the law and have you booked for it

Rohit Agrawal, admit you wrote it, apologise, and get the hell out of their lives. What you have done may seem natural to you, but it is quite unpardonable. Count yourself lucky if they don't invoke the law and have you booked for it
1 week ago 
SS

Sapan Shah

hi, i am 28 bachelor and she is of 42 married with two kids, both chat so much with each other, expressed our heart feelings, but now as she is being married and so much mature avoiding me that much that she now even dont pick up my calls, not replying my messages. Please tell me what to do? I dont want any sexual relationship with her but dont wanna to loose frnd

hi, i am 28 bachelor and she is of 42 married with two kids, both chat so much with each other, expressed our heart feelings, but now as she is being married and so much mature avoiding me that much that she now even dont pick up my calls, not replying my messages. Please tell me what to do? I dont want any sexual relationship with her but dont wanna to loose frnd #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sapan Shah, it is possible that being married, she doesn't want even a shadow of scandal to fall on her, which would affect her adversely (you have nothing to lose, being single), so respect her decision, and move on. Find a friend elsewhere

Sapan Shah, it is possible that being married, she doesn't want even a shadow of scandal to fall on her, which would affect her adversely (you have nothing to lose, being single), so respect her decision, and move on. Find a friend elsewhere
1 week ago 
S

Sunderaam

Dear Love Guru, My girl friend nowadays started having friendship with too many guys, when confronted, she asks why I don't believe her? Moreover she shouts at me even on slight pretext, what to do????

Dear Love Guru, My girl friend nowadays started having friendship with too many guys, when confronted, she asks why I don't believe her? Moreover she shouts at me even on slight pretext, what to do???? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sunderaam, hard to say. Friendship with guys is okay, everyone is entitled to them, so don't hold it against her. But from your query it seems like you are the possessive, jealous kind of boyfriend, are you? If so that's what must be annoying her, making her shout at you

Sunderaam, hard to say. Friendship with guys is okay, everyone is entitled to them, so don't hold it against her. But from your query it seems like you are the possessive, jealous kind of boyfriend, are you? If so that's what must be annoying her, making her shout at you
1 week ago 
BF

Bahaar Fatima

hi love guru..i m in a serious relationship with a guy & we both truly love each other but now a days he is ignoring me a lot..He is saying its because he is very busy in his work but his changed attitude tells me that may be he dont love me anymore..please help me

hi love guru..i m in a serious relationship with a guy & we both truly love each other but now a days he is ignoring me a lot..He is saying its because he is very busy in his work but his changed attitude tells me that may be he dont love me anymore..please help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Bahaar Fatima, did it ever strike you that you should ask him straight out if he has lost interest in you? The symptoms you describe suggest that it could be the case, but one wouldn't know unless one asked him. Of course, to be fair, he could also be under professional strain, many men are unable to handle work and love together

Bahaar Fatima, did it ever strike you that you should ask him straight out if he has lost interest in you? The symptoms you describe suggest that it could be the case, but one wouldn't know unless one asked him. Of course, to be fair, he could also be under professional strain, many men are unable to handle work and love together
1 week ago 
D

dinesh

LG i am in a unique situation , i cant understand what to do, i love a girl and i shared my feelings to her, but when i proposed her, she was feeling shy and she did not answer anything, then again i met her the following day and i asked her whether she loves me or not, she does not say anything, she just smiles, what should i do?

LG i am in a unique situation , i cant understand what to do, i love a girl and i shared my feelings to her, but when i proposed her, she was feeling shy and she did not answer anything, then again i met her the following day and i asked her whether she loves me or not, she does not say anything, she just smiles, what should i do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Dinesh, I am no long-distance mind reader of women, but seems to me if she wanted to say yes she would have done it at once. Possibly she doesn't want to hurt you, so she is not telling a forthright 'no' to you

Dinesh, I am no long-distance mind reader of women, but seems to me if she wanted to say yes she would have done it at once. Possibly she doesn't want to hurt you, so she is not telling a forthright 'no' to you
1 week ago 
J

JP

Fell in love in school days. Did not initiated relationship further due to various reasons. Now after 26 yrs we met again and feel the space for each other. We are married and have grown up kids. We both are keen to have love relationship and definitely not in terms of any sexual desires. We chat everyday and express love u and miss u everyday. What shall be done?

Fell in love in school days. Did not initiated relationship further due to various reasons. Now after 26 yrs we met again and feel the space for each other. We are married and have grown up kids. We both are keen to have love relationship and definitely not in terms of any sexual desires. We chat everyday and express love u and miss u everyday. What shall be done? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 1 week ago

Love Guru JP, seems to me you two are already in a relationship, even if you don't seem to realise it, so what is it you expect me to tell you? I hope whatever you are doing, is not casting a shadow on both your marriages? Or are you planning to let it go and start all over again?

JP, seems to me you two are already in a relationship, even if you don't seem to realise it, so what is it you expect me to tell you? I hope whatever you are doing, is not casting a shadow on both your marriages? Or are you planning to let it go and start all over again?
1 week ago 
S

samarsingh

I am not satisfied from my wife.Pl suggest me love guru

I am not satisfied from my wife.Pl suggest me love guru #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago

Love Guru Samarsingh, is your wife satisfied with you? Find out. If she isn't, then maybe it's time for both of you to part ways.

Samarsingh, is your wife satisfied with you? Find out. If she isn't, then maybe it's time for both of you to part ways.
1 week ago 
D

dhanpal

loveguru, they say love is blind? but do not you think that a girls fall in love if the boy is rich, handsome, educated and handome while boy falls in love if the girl is beautiful. how you can call this is love.

loveguru, they say love is blind? but do not you think that a girls fall in love if the boy is rich, handsome, educated and handome while boy falls in love if the girl is beautiful. how you can call this is love. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Dhanpal, don't blame me pal, did I say love is blind? It is not my invention or creation. You are now expecting me to defend what you have heard or believe in? Take this up with whoever told you love is blind!

Dhanpal, don't blame me pal, did I say love is blind? It is not my invention or creation. You are now expecting me to defend what you have heard or believe in? Take this up with whoever told you love is blind!
1 week ago 
JS

Jeetanshu Shah

I am 25 and she is 21. I just came out of a bad relationship and do not want to jump into another one soon. But i like her and am a little hesitant to tell her how i feel. We have a lot of things in common and am confident we can hit it off. But the fear of rejection is stopping me to take it forward. Please advice. Thanks

I am 25 and she is 21. I just came out of a bad relationship and do not want to jump into another one soon. But i like her and am a little hesitant to tell her how i feel. We have a lot of things in common and am confident we can hit it off. But the fear of rejection is stopping me to take it forward. Please advice. Thanks #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Jeetanshu Shah, either you can live with your fear of rejection, and forever hold yourself back, or you can decide to come out of it. Just remember, nothing comes to those who hold themselves back.

Jeetanshu Shah, either you can live with your fear of rejection, and forever hold yourself back, or you can decide to come out of it. Just remember, nothing comes to those who hold themselves back.
1 week ago 
N

nikhil

Hi love guru... i am married 4 years ago.. I have a kid (a girl) 4 months old.. But before marriage i had an affair.. But we cant get married because of caste issues.. But we are in still love... And mad for each other she is also married. i want to know what to do.

Hi love guru... i am married 4 years ago.. I have a kid (a girl) 4 months old.. But before marriage i had an affair.. But we cant get married because of caste issues.. But we are in still love... And mad for each other she is also married. i want to know what to do. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nikhil, what you are saying without saying so is if it is okay for both of you, now in different marriages, to have an extra-marital relationship, right? Are you waiting for my permission to do? But beats me, the caste differences that prevented your marriage don't seem to come in the way now. All I can say is both you and ex-girlfriend are on course to ruin your married life

Nikhil, what you are saying without saying so is if it is okay for both of you, now in different marriages, to have an extra-marital relationship, right? Are you waiting for my permission to do? But beats me, the caste differences that prevented your marriage don't seem to come in the way now. All I can say is both you and ex-girlfriend are on course to ruin your married life
1 week ago 
N

nikhil But now we cant live without each other.. And love is natural we have not done anything intentionally...

But now we cant live without each other.. And love is natural we have not done anything intentionally...
1 week ago 
GK

ganesh kadam

I am in relation with one girl since last 5 years, now she is going to marry with another guy. and I am i tension. what I have to do

I am in relation with one girl since last 5 years, now she is going to marry with another guy. and I am i tension. what I have to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Ganesh Kadam, it is only in films where the jilted lover lands up at the mandap and manages to convince the girl of his feelings. Do not try it in real life. So she is marrying another guy. I understand that it is an emotional blow, but look at it from her point of view. Perhaps she did not see a future with you. Whatever, she has the right to choose her life partner, and you should respect it

Ganesh Kadam, it is only in films where the jilted lover lands up at the mandap and manages to convince the girl of his feelings. Do not try it in real life. So she is marrying another guy. I understand that it is an emotional blow, but look at it from her point of view. Perhaps she did not see a future with you. Whatever, she has the right to choose her life partner, and you should respect it
1 week ago 
S

sudaram

LG, does long distance relationship really work?

LG, does long distance relationship really work? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sudaram, I know of long distance relationships that have worked, and of next-door relationships that have not. Ultimately, it is not the physical distance but emotional distance that one should be wary of

Sudaram, I know of long distance relationships that have worked, and of next-door relationships that have not. Ultimately, it is not the physical distance but emotional distance that one should be wary of
1 week ago 
J

jinny

LG, i was in a relation 1 year back , but my GF broke up with me, and noew there is a girl that wants to marry me , i know the girl , she stays in my neighbourhood, but due to some reasons i am afraid og getting into a relation , what should i do? she has proposed me and i dont know what to reply, please help

LG, i was in a relation 1 year back , but my GF broke up with me, and noew there is a girl that wants to marry me , i know the girl , she stays in my neighbourhood, but due to some reasons i am afraid og getting into a relation , what should i do? she has proposed me and i dont know what to reply, please help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Jinny, you broke up a year ago and you are still unsure of getting into a relationship? How much time do you plan to give yourself, before you feel you are able to resume normal life? If you like this girl from your neighbourhood, what is stopping you from saying yes to her?

Jinny, you broke up a year ago and you are still unsure of getting into a relationship? How much time do you plan to give yourself, before you feel you are able to resume normal life? If you like this girl from your neighbourhood, what is stopping you from saying yes to her?
1 week ago 
SM

sagar mohapatra

Hi, sir.i'm in love. the girl i love, loves another guy. i knew it after proposing her. she likes me. but i want only her. now i'm a good friend of her. what should i do?

Hi, sir.i'm in love. the girl i love, loves another guy. i knew it after proposing her. she likes me. but i want only her. now i'm a good friend of her. what should i do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sagar Mohapatra, contact a Bollywood script-writer and sell your story:) But seriously, there's nothing much you can do. One, you can downgrade her as a friend in your contact list and move on with life, find another girlfriend etc. Or spend the rest of your life waiting, hoping, praying that somehow circumstances/situations conspire to change your status with her. What is the better option?

Sagar Mohapatra, contact a Bollywood script-writer and sell your story:) But seriously, there's nothing much you can do. One, you can downgrade her as a friend in your contact list and move on with life, find another girlfriend etc. Or spend the rest of your life waiting, hoping, praying that somehow circumstances/situations conspire to change your status with her. What is the better option?
1 week ago 
R

romil

LG, i got married 8 months back, everything was going pretty good, but now a days my wife gets hyper for no reason, and due to this we get into argument and we have a verbal fight, whats the best way to avoid this unnecessary argument? please help

LG, i got married 8 months back, everything was going pretty good, but now a days my wife gets hyper for no reason, and due to this we get into argument and we have a verbal fight, whats the best way to avoid this unnecessary argument? please help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Romil, but why is she getting hyper, have you been able to find out? Is there anything you are doing wrong that is making her hyper? When she is not hyper, why don't you sit with her and find out what is causing it, if there's anything you can do change the situation?

Romil, but why is she getting hyper, have you been able to find out? Is there anything you are doing wrong that is making her hyper? When she is not hyper, why don't you sit with her and find out what is causing it, if there's anything you can do change the situation?
1 week ago 
A

anil

I caught my gf cheating on me. Will I ever be able to trust her?

I caught my gf cheating on me. Will I ever be able to trust her? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Anil, we trust not because the other person is trust-worthy but because we are trusting by nature. So, to answer your question, if you are trusting by nature you will continue to trust her, regardless of what she has done.

Anil, we trust not because the other person is trust-worthy but because we are trusting by nature. So, to answer your question, if you are trusting by nature you will continue to trust her, regardless of what she has done.
1 week ago 
K

kunika

My boss asked me out on a date last week but he behaved normally in office the next day. Is it possible he sent me the message by mistake?

My boss asked me out on a date last week but he behaved normally in office the next day. Is it possible he sent me the message by mistake? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Kunika, hard to say. Depends on how you reacted to his invitation. If you did not respond, he is not sure what to do next, given the new awareness of sexual harassment norms. But how do you plan to react to it?

Kunika, hard to say. Depends on how you reacted to his invitation. If you did not respond, he is not sure what to do next, given the new awareness of sexual harassment norms. But how do you plan to react to it?
1 week ago 
V

vijay

Sir, my wife nags a lot when I come home and refuses to listen to anyone. I have lost interest in the relationship but she's not willing to talk to anyone about it. Just keeps complaining. What to do?

Sir, my wife nags a lot when I come home and refuses to listen to anyone. I have lost interest in the relationship but she's not willing to talk to anyone about it. Just keeps complaining. What to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vijay. usually women don't nag without a reason. Are you sure you are an ideal husband who does not give any room for complaints? Think about it. Maybe there are things you are doing wrong that she finds irritating -- it could be something as simple as leaving your wet town on the floor. Nagging is usually a symptom, while the ailment could be some something else. Find out what's ailing her

Vijay. usually women don't nag without a reason. Are you sure you are an ideal husband who does not give any room for complaints? Think about it. Maybe there are things you are doing wrong that she finds irritating -- it could be something as simple as leaving your wet town on the floor. Nagging is usually a symptom, while the ailment could be some something else. Find out what's ailing her
1 week ago