X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Got a question about matters of the heart? Join us for a chat with Love Guru...  more »
Got a question about matters of the heart? Join us for a chat with Love Guru every Thursday between 3 pm and 4 pm IST.  « less
1275 posts so far
467 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
AD

alisha dcosta

I have been married for 15 years and we have been fighting about the same problem since the day we were married. My husband does not like to travel, and does not enjoy going anywhere. He is a homebody. We both work full time jobs. I enjoy doing things occasionally and it is always a fight to get him to go anywhere with me.

I have been married for 15 years and we have been fighting about the same problem since the day we were married. My husband does not like to travel, and does not enjoy going anywhere. He is a homebody. We both work full time jobs. I enjoy doing things occasionally and it is always a fight to get him to go anywhere with me. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
GK

Gajendra Kumar

how imresh my gf

how imresh my gf #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VS

vaidyanathan shastri

i am a 50 year old mn but have interest in lady of age 20 and above how to impress them and try to develop relationship

i am a 50 year old mn but have interest in lady of age 20 and above how to impress them and try to develop relationship #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse disabled by moderator
DP

dsa prasanna

thanks LG

thanks LG #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Love Guru

Ok folks, thank you all. See you next Thursday at 3 pm!

Ok folks, thank you all. See you next Thursday at 3 pm! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SS

Shonali Sengupta

Hi LG, I am a married women and have 4 year old son. I have a healthy marriage life and my husband loves me a lot. There is a guy in my office who is also married. I like the way he talks, sens of humor, politness. Sometimes I even thinks about him. Is this attraction? I am confused. I dont know what is going on my mind. What to do? Is this normal?

Hi LG, I am a married women and have 4 year old son. I have a healthy marriage life and my husband loves me a lot. There is a guy in my office who is also married. I like the way he talks, sens of humor, politness. Sometimes I even thinks about him. Is this attraction? I am confused. I dont know what is going on my mind. What to do? Is this normal? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DP

dsa prasanna

hiii

hiii #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PM

parth malhotra

Hi.. After a break up of 1.5 years, I am no more interested in chasing girls for relations... how best can i change this and start myself pushing to go upfront?

Hi.. After a break up of 1.5 years, I am no more interested in chasing girls for relations... how best can i change this and start myself pushing to go upfront? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

but if she will again create another problem like not stay ing near to my parents,

but if she will again create another problem like not stay ing near to my parents, #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VB

Vussu Bunsul

Hi,around one year ago I fall in love with a girl who was working as a manger & that time i was working as a executive but I was not aware of her designation. One day i met her & asked her to be my friend she agreed to be my friend & after 3-4 days I proposed her from that day till now she is ignoring me. But I am still not able to forget her & willing to marry her

Hi,around one year ago I fall in love with a girl who was working as a manger & that time i was working as a executive but I was not aware of her designation. One day i met her & asked her to be my friend she agreed to be my friend & after 3-4 days I proposed her from that day till now she is ignoring me. But I am still not able to forget her & willing to marry her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AD

alisha dcosta

I have been married for 15 years and we have been fighting about the same problem since the day we were married. My husband does not like to travel, and does not enjoy going anywhere. He is a homebody. We both work full time jobs. I enjoy doing things occasionally and it is always a fight to get him to go anywhere with me.

I have been married for 15 years and we have been fighting about the same problem since the day we were married. My husband does not like to travel, and does not enjoy going anywhere. He is a homebody. We both work full time jobs. I enjoy doing things occasionally and it is always a fight to get him to go anywhere with me. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (4 replies ) View more
AD

alisha dcosta Plz, answer my query.

Plz, answer my query.
4 days ago 

Love Guru alisha dcosta, I can understand homebodies who want to be home on weekends, a working person not willing to take a break and travel, I can't understand them. And you say you have put up with this for 15 years? You deserve a medal. But seriously, there's more to his reluctance to go out than what he says. I suggest you speak to him, without sounding upset, to find out what the real reason is

alisha dcosta, I can understand homebodies who want to be home on weekends, a working person not willing to take a break and travel, I can't understand them. And you say you have put up with this for 15 years? You deserve a medal. But seriously, there's more to his reluctance to go out than what he says. I suggest you speak to him, without sounding upset, to find out what the real reason is
4 days ago 
A

ARVINDVSWAMY Alisha don't cook anything and don't do any work during holidays if he is not getting out of the house. Naturally he will try to go out at least for his food.

Alisha don't cook anything and don't do any work during holidays if he is not getting out of the house. Naturally he will try to go out at least for his food.
4 days ago 
VS

vaidyanathan shastri

i am a 50 year old mn but have interest in lady of age 20 and above how to impress them and try to develop relationship

i am a 50 year old mn but have interest in lady of age 20 and above how to impress them and try to develop relationship #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 4 days ago

Love Guru Vaidyanathan Shastri, no idea sir. If I did, trust me, I would patent it and market it

Vaidyanathan Shastri, no idea sir. If I did, trust me, I would patent it and market it
2 weeks ago 
SS

Shonali Sengupta

Hi LG, I am a married women and have 4 year old son. I have a healthy marriage life and my husband loves me a lot. There is a guy in my office who is also married. I like the way he talks, sens of humor, politness. Sometimes I even thinks about him. Is this attraction? I am confused. I dont know what is going on my mind. What to do? Is this normal?

Hi LG, I am a married women and have 4 year old son. I have a healthy marriage life and my husband loves me a lot. There is a guy in my office who is also married. I like the way he talks, sens of humor, politness. Sometimes I even thinks about him. Is this attraction? I am confused. I dont know what is going on my mind. What to do? Is this normal? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Shonali Sengupta, not possible for me to know what is going on in your mind when you don't? But why are you putting the cart before the horse? Why don't you just let it be, and see how it goes? Of course, if you don't want anything but just friendship and worried where this may take you, the best thing to do then would be to stop your interaction with him.

Shonali Sengupta, not possible for me to know what is going on in your mind when you don't? But why are you putting the cart before the horse? Why don't you just let it be, and see how it goes? Of course, if you don't want anything but just friendship and worried where this may take you, the best thing to do then would be to stop your interaction with him.
4 days ago 
VB

Vussu Bunsul

Hi,around one year ago I fall in love with a girl who was working as a manger & that time i was working as a executive but I was not aware of her designation. One day i met her & asked her to be my friend she agreed to be my friend & after 3-4 days I proposed her from that day till now she is ignoring me. But I am still not able to forget her & willing to marry her

Hi,around one year ago I fall in love with a girl who was working as a manger & that time i was working as a executive but I was not aware of her designation. One day i met her & asked her to be my friend she agreed to be my friend & after 3-4 days I proposed her from that day till now she is ignoring me. But I am still not able to forget her & willing to marry her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vussu Bunsul, I think you are wasting your time pursuing her. Obviously she doesn't see you in the same light that you are seeing her, is it so difficult to understand?

Vussu Bunsul, I think you are wasting your time pursuing her. Obviously she doesn't see you in the same light that you are seeing her, is it so difficult to understand?
4 days ago 
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

sir but this will hamper my prestige in society

sir but this will hamper my prestige in society #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru It's really your choice, Rajiv Ranjan, if it's society you need to keep happy or your family

It's really your choice, Rajiv Ranjan, if it's society you need to keep happy or your family
4 days ago 
S

sm

Hi. My questions regarding my partner's exhibitionism went unanswered last week. She has started indulging in excessive exhibitionism in front of friends. I am unable to understand what do I need to do. I was ok with a little bit of late its been getting out of hand.

Hi. My questions regarding my partner's exhibitionism went unanswered last week. She has started indulging in excessive exhibitionism in front of friends. I am unable to understand what do I need to do. I was ok with a little bit of late its been getting out of hand. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sm, this is what I told you last week: SM, depends on 1. if you are uncomfortable about it 2. if your friends are uncomfortable with it and 3. why she is doing it. Exhibitionism could be an ailment, or it could be a ruse to get one's way. If it's the former with her, she needs psychiatric treatment as left unchecked it could land her in trouble. Find out what is it with her first

Sm, this is what I told you last week: SM, depends on 1. if you are uncomfortable about it 2. if your friends are uncomfortable with it and 3. why she is doing it. Exhibitionism could be an ailment, or it could be a ruse to get one's way. If it's the former with her, she needs psychiatric treatment as left unchecked it could land her in trouble. Find out what is it with her first
4 days ago 
S

sm I was fine with it until it got out of hand. My friends dont mind either. She says its just for fun.I am totally clueless how to handle it. We had a detailed discussion however she said its upto her to bother about all this...and its just for fun

I was fine with it until it got out of hand. My friends dont mind either. She says its just for fun.I am totally clueless how to handle it. We had a detailed discussion however she said its upto her to bother about all this...and its just for fun
4 days ago 
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

sir, My home & her home is around 1/2 km.plz tell me about Viamedia ?

sir, My home & her home is around 1/2 km.plz tell me about Viamedia ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Instead of living with your parents, live nearby. Maybe one street away.That way you are closeby as well as not too close to them. Most important, they won't be under the same roof. What do you think?

Instead of living with your parents, live nearby. Maybe one street away.That way you are closeby as well as not too close to them. Most important, they won't be under the same roof. What do you think?
4 days ago 
AM

Ashish More

Hi.. My girlfriend is very emotional. She starts crying very soon as she gets emotional. I love her alot and we will be getting marry very soon. I can understand her feeling, but sometime her crying habit really disturb me. How can make her understand that not to cry at any circumstances?

Hi.. My girlfriend is very emotional. She starts crying very soon as she gets emotional. I love her alot and we will be getting marry very soon. I can understand her feeling, but sometime her crying habit really disturb me. How can make her understand that not to cry at any circumstances? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Ashish More, some women are hyper-sensitive and can shed tears at things that will leave us stone-hearted folk unmoved, what to do. Is there any way of ensuring she doesn't cry often? It depends on the impulses she receives-- will you be able to control that?

Ashish More, some women are hyper-sensitive and can shed tears at things that will leave us stone-hearted folk unmoved, what to do. Is there any way of ensuring she doesn't cry often? It depends on the impulses she receives-- will you be able to control that?
4 days ago 
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

Sir my wife does not live with me she lives with her mother.She will live with me when i took a separate home.but I want to keep my parents also with me.plz advice me because my wife final decision I have got

Sir my wife does not live with me she lives with her mother.She will live with me when i took a separate home.but I want to keep my parents also with me.plz advice me because my wife final decision I have got #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Rajiv Ranjan, in the situation you are in it's hard to keep your parents and wife happy. She wants no inlaws in the house, but you feel obliged to look after your parents. Why don't you try a viamedia, which I recommend to many couples? Instead of living with your parents, live nearby. Maybe a street away.That way you are closeby as well not too close. What do you think?

Rajiv Ranjan, in the situation you are in it's hard to keep your parents and wife happy. She wants no inlaws in the house, but you feel obliged to look after your parents. Why don't you try a viamedia, which I recommend to many couples? Instead of living with your parents, live nearby. Maybe a street away.That way you are closeby as well not too close. What do you think?
4 days ago 
VM

Vinu Murthy

We have been in a relationship with last 4-5 years. We have had a huge argument and we stopped talking for a few weeks and we have only just started speaking again yesterday. I truely think we are made for each other. But every time she argues with me. I am a short temper guy. Sometimes hit myself. How to tackle this?

We have been in a relationship with last 4-5 years. We have had a huge argument and we stopped talking for a few weeks and we have only just started speaking again yesterday. I truely think we are made for each other. But every time she argues with me. I am a short temper guy. Sometimes hit myself. How to tackle this? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vinu Murthy, enroll in an anger management course at once. If not the love of your life may not last very long

Vinu Murthy, enroll in an anger management course at once. If not the love of your life may not last very long
4 days ago 
TS

Teju Salian

We've been married for 10 years and have no children. I am feeling bored and miserable, and don't have the energy to change things or make them better. I think my husband does not love me. He does not appreciate me. Everytime says i do not look beautiful like before. This annoys me.

We've been married for 10 years and have no children. I am feeling bored and miserable, and don't have the energy to change things or make them better. I think my husband does not love me. He does not appreciate me. Everytime says i do not look beautiful like before. This annoys me. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Teju Salian, I hope in your disappointment and boredom you have not let yourself go, which makes him say that you are not beautiful as before. Because if you have, he will interpret it your lack of interest in him which if you have let yourself go. If that's the case, please take remedial measures, get yourself a makeover. Life doesn't always come to us, most times we need to approach life

Teju Salian, I hope in your disappointment and boredom you have not let yourself go, which makes him say that you are not beautiful as before. Because if you have, he will interpret it your lack of interest in him which if you have let yourself go. If that's the case, please take remedial measures, get yourself a makeover. Life doesn't always come to us, most times we need to approach life
4 days ago 
S

sakshi

Hello.. I am sakshi. I had a relationship which I broke 2years back and now I am married to a very nice man. I am in deeply love with him. But he is not understanding this and saying that he will tell to everyone that I had a past. He says that he never ever want to marry to such a girl who had a past. plz suggest.

Hello.. I am sakshi. I had a relationship which I broke 2years back and now I am married to a very nice man. I am in deeply love with him. But he is not understanding this and saying that he will tell to everyone that I had a past. He says that he never ever want to marry to such a girl who had a past. plz suggest. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sakshi, a nice man but who can't handle your past? I am presuming you two didn't find out about each other before tying the knot. If he says he can't your past now, I doubt if there will ever come a time when he can. Will you be able to live forever with him despite his taunts and worse that could follow? I am not sure I will be able to

Sakshi, a nice man but who can't handle your past? I am presuming you two didn't find out about each other before tying the knot. If he says he can't your past now, I doubt if there will ever come a time when he can. Will you be able to live forever with him despite his taunts and worse that could follow? I am not sure I will be able to
4 days ago 
R

res

Hi, its abt unrequited love. I told her my feelings but c insist on keeping friendship. I cant change my feeling for her. Shall I continue to b her friend or stop contact and move on? pls guide.

Hi, its abt unrequited love. I told her my feelings but c insist on keeping friendship. I cant change my feeling for her. Shall I continue to b her friend or stop contact and move on? pls guide. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru res, I am sure she has her reasons for insisting on friendship with you. Yes, it must be difficult for you to continue to be a "friend" when from your side she is clearly more than that. Well, whether you can handle the pain and agony that will come with being just a friend -- especially when you see her with someone else -- can be too much to handle. Will you be up to it? That's the question

res, I am sure she has her reasons for insisting on friendship with you. Yes, it must be difficult for you to continue to be a "friend" when from your side she is clearly more than that. Well, whether you can handle the pain and agony that will come with being just a friend -- especially when you see her with someone else -- can be too much to handle. Will you be up to it? That's the question
4 days ago 
R

res clearly it will hurt a lot when I see her with someone else. I m ready for 'no contact' with her but she always convince me to keep friendship. wht to do?

clearly it will hurt a lot when I see her with someone else. I m ready for 'no contact' with her but she always convince me to keep friendship. wht to do?
4 days ago 
SS

Shikhamani Sharma

We've been talking for just over two months and we both know that we like each other but he keeps shying away and I think he's to afraid to tell his friends about us. How to approach? How to tell her that i like her? I have fear to lose her.

We've been talking for just over two months and we both know that we like each other but he keeps shying away and I think he's to afraid to tell his friends about us. How to approach? How to tell her that i like her? I have fear to lose her. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Shikhamani Sharma, how many people are involved? You refer to a 'he' who keeps shying away. Then you talk of fearing losing 'her'. I am confused

Shikhamani Sharma, how many people are involved? You refer to a 'he' who keeps shying away. Then you talk of fearing losing 'her'. I am confused
4 days ago 
GD

Gunjal dhage

I have been dating a guy for 14 months, we have a lovely time. Suddenly, he starts ignoring my calls and sms. I am getting some negative feelings. I dont want to lose him. What to do?

I have been dating a guy for 14 months, we have a lovely time. Suddenly, he starts ignoring my calls and sms. I am getting some negative feelings. I dont want to lose him. What to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Gunjal dhage, as I keep saying every week here, the best way to know something for sure is to ask the other person. So he is sending you bad vibes, and you don't know what to make of it. So why don't you just ask him? Or have you both stopped talking to each other -- in which case there's really nothing much, is there?

Gunjal dhage, as I keep saying every week here, the best way to know something for sure is to ask the other person. So he is sending you bad vibes, and you don't know what to make of it. So why don't you just ask him? Or have you both stopped talking to each other -- in which case there's really nothing much, is there?
4 days ago 
S

sm

hello. my partner is turning into an exhibitionist in front of my friends. do i need to ignore or do something about it?

hello. my partner is turning into an exhibitionist in front of my friends. do i need to ignore or do something about it? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago

Love Guru SM, depends on 1. if you are uncomfortable about it 2. if your friends are uncomfortable with it and 3. why she is doing it. Exhibitionism could be an ailment, or it could be a ruse to get one's way. If it's the former with her, she needs psychiatric treatment as left unchecked it could land her in trouble. Find out what is it with her first

SM, depends on 1. if you are uncomfortable about it 2. if your friends are uncomfortable with it and 3. why she is doing it. Exhibitionism could be an ailment, or it could be a ruse to get one's way. If it's the former with her, she needs psychiatric treatment as left unchecked it could land her in trouble. Find out what is it with her first
1 week ago 
S

sm I was fine with it until it got out of hand. My friends dont mind either. She says its just for fun.I am totally clueless how to handle it. We had a detailed discussion however she said its upto her to bother about all this...and its just for fun

I was fine with it until it got out of hand. My friends dont mind either. She says its just for fun.I am totally clueless how to handle it. We had a detailed discussion however she said its upto her to bother about all this...and its just for fun
1 week ago 
SR

Sandeep Rajapure

MY RELATION IS 4 YEARS OLD I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I WANT MERRY WITH HER SHE ALSO READY FOR IT BUT SUDDENLY ANOTHER PERSON COME IN HER LIFE AND NOW SHE ALWAYS IGNORE ME AND REFUSED TO MERRY. I WANT HER BACK. PLZ ADVICE. NOT ABLE TO FOCUS ON ANY SINGLE THING.

MY RELATION IS 4 YEARS OLD I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I WANT MERRY WITH HER SHE ALSO READY FOR IT BUT SUDDENLY ANOTHER PERSON COME IN HER LIFE AND NOW SHE ALWAYS IGNORE ME AND REFUSED TO MERRY. I WANT HER BACK. PLZ ADVICE. NOT ABLE TO FOCUS ON ANY SINGLE THING. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sandeep Rajapure, you may want her back but does she want you back? Find out that first. She may have been unhappy with you in the first place, and chose the first exit option out that came her way. Whatever, you will only know by talking to her? Does she talk to you at least, or is even that out?

Sandeep Rajapure, you may want her back but does she want you back? Find out that first. She may have been unhappy with you in the first place, and chose the first exit option out that came her way. Whatever, you will only know by talking to her? Does she talk to you at least, or is even that out?
1 week ago 
NS

Nitya Shetty

Can things be resolved if he stops talking in order to bring the matter to close?

Can things be resolved if he stops talking in order to bring the matter to close? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nitya Shetty, a lot of men suffer from the ostrich syndrome. The bird, as you know, is believed to bury its head in the sand hoping the problem goes away. How would you deal with that? By coaxing the bird to pull its head out of the sand.

Nitya Shetty, a lot of men suffer from the ostrich syndrome. The bird, as you know, is believed to bury its head in the sand hoping the problem goes away. How would you deal with that? By coaxing the bird to pull its head out of the sand.
1 week ago 
MB

Murali Bansi

I am 22 years old and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for almost two years. We live in the same house together. One of the problems is that she gets annoyed with me about little things I do. All these are frustrating for both of us. My main question is how do we make a permanent fix?

I am 22 years old and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for almost two years. We live in the same house together. One of the problems is that she gets annoyed with me about little things I do. All these are frustrating for both of us. My main question is how do we make a permanent fix? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
MB

Murali Bansi We have talked about this a number of times and we only can think of temporary fixes. She's tried ignoring them and thinking "that's just who he is" but that doesn't seem to work for her.

We have talked about this a number of times and we only can think of temporary fixes. She's tried ignoring them and thinking "that's just who he is" but that doesn't seem to work for her.
1 week ago 

Love Guru Murali Bansi, let me get it right. She gets annoyed with you about the little things you do, which is frustrating for the two of you. Simple solution, seems to me, would be alter the little things you do so you don't annoy her. Possible? The problem originates with you, and the solution too needs to come from you

Murali Bansi, let me get it right. She gets annoyed with you about the little things you do, which is frustrating for the two of you. Simple solution, seems to me, would be alter the little things you do so you don't annoy her. Possible? The problem originates with you, and the solution too needs to come from you
1 week ago 
SD

Seema Dutt

Hi I am 22 year old girl. I am B-Tech student. I have been in a relationship from 2 years. I love him a lot. But the problem is my parents doesn't like this relationship. I want my parents in my life as well as my boyfriend. He is a typical man. I am unable to convince him, I give preference to my parents first in my life.

Hi I am 22 year old girl. I am B-Tech student. I have been in a relationship from 2 years. I love him a lot. But the problem is my parents doesn't like this relationship. I want my parents in my life as well as my boyfriend. He is a typical man. I am unable to convince him, I give preference to my parents first in my life. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
SD

Seema Dutt I want him to get out of my life because he doesn't respect my parents. But he is not gonna go from me.Please suggest me a solution so that he could leave me forever, because I donot love him any more.

I want him to get out of my life because he doesn't respect my parents. But he is not gonna go from me.Please suggest me a solution so that he could leave me forever, because I donot love him any more.
1 week ago 

Love Guru Seema Dutt,while not knowing what you mean in that not too flattering tone "he is a typical man", seems to me you are at the crossroads and need to choose one over the other. In such a scenario, what can an outsider say except, choose wisely, and once you do, don't regret your decision but move on and ahead

Seema Dutt,while not knowing what you mean in that not too flattering tone "he is a typical man", seems to me you are at the crossroads and need to choose one over the other. In such a scenario, what can an outsider say except, choose wisely, and once you do, don't regret your decision but move on and ahead
1 week ago 
VS

vijendra singh

how do we know that some one like us when they don't speak to us? pls answer

how do we know that some one like us when they don't speak to us? pls answer #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vijendra Singh, I suppose by being a mentalist?

Vijendra Singh, I suppose by being a mentalist?
1 week ago 
SL

sanket lade

Hello.I'm a 28yr old boy...I am in a relationship for more than year now. My GF is from another state. We used to chat and talk everyday. Suddenly, she starts ignoring my calls and sms as well. I am in tension. What to do in this situation? I love her very much.

Hello.I'm a 28yr old boy...I am in a relationship for more than year now. My GF is from another state. We used to chat and talk everyday. Suddenly, she starts ignoring my calls and sms as well. I am in tension. What to do in this situation? I love her very much. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Saket Lade, please see a post from Nita Nagpal below, your case seems identical. Maybe you two are talking about each other?

Saket Lade, please see a post from Nita Nagpal below, your case seems identical. Maybe you two are talking about each other?
1 week ago 
ND

Nitin Deshmukh

i love a girl she is basically a junior colleague of mine, i proposed her and she said yes after 2-3 months due to initial involvement of too many colleagues,(specially her friends) she starts ignoring me. One of her friend told me that she is not interested in you any more. Why she is doing to me like this? I want her back in my life again. Plz advise.

i love a girl she is basically a junior colleague of mine, i proposed her and she said yes after 2-3 months due to initial involvement of too many colleagues,(specially her friends) she starts ignoring me. One of her friend told me that she is not interested in you any more. Why she is doing to me like this? I want her back in my life again. Plz advise. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nitin Deshmukh, people are free to accept, and also to change their mind. Yes, you are right, you should be told why she changed her mind, but only she can tell you the reason. Without seeming like you are stalking her or harassing her (both punishable in law), try speaking to her to know why she changed her mind about you. I am sure she has her reasons, not just friends' influence

Nitin Deshmukh, people are free to accept, and also to change their mind. Yes, you are right, you should be told why she changed her mind, but only she can tell you the reason. Without seeming like you are stalking her or harassing her (both punishable in law), try speaking to her to know why she changed her mind about you. I am sure she has her reasons, not just friends' influence
1 week ago 
NN

nita nagpal

Hello.I'm a 20yr old girl...I am in a relationship for a year now. My BF is from another state but we are from same caste. We used to chat and talk everyday. Suddenly, he starts ignoring my calls and sms as well. I am in tension. What to do in this situation? I love him very much.

Hello.I'm a 20yr old girl...I am in a relationship for a year now. My BF is from another state but we are from same caste. We used to chat and talk everyday. Suddenly, he starts ignoring my calls and sms as well. I am in tension. What to do in this situation? I love him very much. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nita Nagpal, his behaviour is quite pointed, and typical of many men. Rather than face an uncomfortable situation, they'd rather not have the situation dawn on them. There could be other reasons why your boyfriend in this manner than the obvious one, is there other means of getting through to him? If yes, try them, and keep us posted

Nita Nagpal, his behaviour is quite pointed, and typical of many men. Rather than face an uncomfortable situation, they'd rather not have the situation dawn on them. There could be other reasons why your boyfriend in this manner than the obvious one, is there other means of getting through to him? If yes, try them, and keep us posted
1 week ago 
V

Varsha

WHAT DO WANT MEN EXACTLY,,MY HUSBAND DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

WHAT DO WANT MEN EXACTLY,,MY HUSBAND DON'T UNDERSTAND ME #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Varsha, what men want, what women want, etc, are large questions that can be discussed and debated till kingdom come. Leave that aside, and try to understand why your hushand doesn't, well, understand you. How do you do it? Not by wondering what men want, but by finding out what your husband wants.

Varsha, what men want, what women want, etc, are large questions that can be discussed and debated till kingdom come. Leave that aside, and try to understand why your hushand doesn't, well, understand you. How do you do it? Not by wondering what men want, but by finding out what your husband wants.
1 week ago 
A

akt_sm3699@rediffmail.com

What to do when my wife is not concentrating on the importance of my saying and relation, instead she gives importance to the verdicts of either my relatives or her.

What to do when my wife is not concentrating on the importance of my saying and relation, instead she gives importance to the verdicts of either my relatives or her. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Akt_sm3699, these things happen. How does one handle it? By communicating with one's partner. There are things one does without realising their effect on the other person, and most of us, when this is pointed out, are willing to do course correction. Maybe you need to sit your wife down, point to her what she is doing, and how it is affecting you. I am sure she will do the needful

Akt_sm3699, these things happen. How does one handle it? By communicating with one's partner. There are things one does without realising their effect on the other person, and most of us, when this is pointed out, are willing to do course correction. Maybe you need to sit your wife down, point to her what she is doing, and how it is affecting you. I am sure she will do the needful
1 week ago 
R

rajat

what to do when a girl sayng that she is not getting feelingof love but she want to marry due to her father

what to do when a girl sayng that she is not getting feelingof love but she want to marry due to her father #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago

Love Guru Rajat, most of the marriages in India still happen on the sayso of parents, love sets in later. Unless her heart is set on someone else, she may feel love post-marriage. But what about you?

Rajat, most of the marriages in India still happen on the sayso of parents, love sets in later. Unless her heart is set on someone else, she may feel love post-marriage. But what about you?
2 weeks ago 
AV

abhishek vardhan Please ans my query as well

Please ans my query as well
1 week ago