X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
828 posts so far
342 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
SB

Sushmita Barua

hi,I i feel dat he is doing double timmingi hv also told him dat pls do al ur work and make urself a liitle free fr myslf coz i cal him in a very routine manner.but offlately i hv noticed dat hez phn is alwys cmg bsy and smetimes i m in front of him and he hs avoided to show me his call list.he says his relatives cal nd he cant avoid .

hi,I i feel dat he is doing double timmingi hv also told him dat pls do al ur work and make urself a liitle free fr myslf coz i cal him in a very routine manner.but offlately i hv noticed dat hez phn is alwys cmg bsy and smetimes i m in front of him and he hs avoided to show me his call list.he says his relatives cal nd he cant avoid . #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DA

deepa a

Hai LG,I just came to thank for your previous suggestion. My hus is 35 yrs older to me and i asked u whether any problem of me getting preg. Happy to tell u that me carrying now

Hai LG,I just came to thank for your previous suggestion. My hus is 35 yrs older to me and i asked u whether any problem of me getting preg. Happy to tell u that me carrying now #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 days ago  Last updated : 1 day ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
J

Jerry

Hey...I have a problem with my girlfriend and am just seeking for a bit of help, cause i don't know how to react or what to do. We have been together for nearly 13 years...since higschool. We had our ups and down's, broke up for a few days...than got back together.

Hey...I have a problem with my girlfriend and am just seeking for a bit of help, cause i don't know how to react or what to do. We have been together for nearly 13 years...since higschool. We had our ups and down's, broke up for a few days...than got back together. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
D

Deepalikumari

Hi Love Guru..!! I have one question. I am in a relationship for 4 years. We both love each other very much. My bf is very possessive. And this is the main reason for fight. Some times I starts ignoring him. There is a guy in my office and he purpose me. First i rejected his proposal but now hv started feeling for him. Is this normal? What should i do in this?

Hi Love Guru..!! I have one question. I am in a relationship for 4 years. We both love each other very much. My bf is very possessive. And this is the main reason for fight. Some times I starts ignoring him. There is a guy in my office and he purpose me. First i rejected his proposal but now hv started feeling for him. Is this normal? What should i do in this? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SY

SHaktivishal Yadav

HI i am Kartik 41 year old. We had bad patch from 2007 onward and marriage broken in 2011. I am interested to reunite with my wife and daughter. What should i do? Though divorce decision was from wife at that time. i was not keen to get divorce, i tried once to restart the relationship after divorce but she has not shown interest in me. But yes we are talking

HI i am Kartik 41 year old. We had bad patch from 2007 onward and marriage broken in 2011. I am interested to reunite with my wife and daughter. What should i do? Though divorce decision was from wife at that time. i was not keen to get divorce, i tried once to restart the relationship after divorce but she has not shown interest in me. But yes we are talking #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
T

test

Hi lG, I am roopak 39 yrs & married hv a kid but I like a woman works with me aged 49 and she looks so beautiful and looks as 30 yrs old. I proposed her once when we both went for casual drink but she refused and give some explanation which is irrelevant. After the incident she is talking nicely by pricing me lot in personally as well as officially. Pl advice what can I do now? Thanks roopak.

Hi lG, I am roopak 39 yrs & married hv a kid but I like a woman works with me aged 49 and she looks so beautiful and looks as 30 yrs old. I proposed her once when we both went for casual drink but she refused and give some explanation which is irrelevant. After the incident she is talking nicely by pricing me lot in personally as well as officially. Pl advice what can I do now? Thanks roopak. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PP

pranav parashar

i have no life partner

i have no life partner #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PP

pranav parashar

hi iam pranav

hi iam pranav #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AG

Arumugam Govindhan

We are friends for 10 years and recently she knows that, I loved her. She is flirting with one of my friend. the friend is womanizer, during discussion, I hurted her feeling very badly. Now she is hating me. But, she accepts my financial help. What she is thinking, shall I continue to help or shall i move away from her not disturbing...pls advice.

We are friends for 10 years and recently she knows that, I loved her. She is flirting with one of my friend. the friend is womanizer, during discussion, I hurted her feeling very badly. Now she is hating me. But, she accepts my financial help. What she is thinking, shall I continue to help or shall i move away from her not disturbing...pls advice. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PB

Parshudhar Bhat

hello LG, I am 34 and finding right companion for my life. I have not took any initiative till now to express my opinion to any girl whom i met till now. I am also facing problems in finding life partner either due to horoscope/ expectations from girl/ girls family. I have lost interest in impressing / liking any girl. Please suggest what to do

hello LG, I am 34 and finding right companion for my life. I have not took any initiative till now to express my opinion to any girl whom i met till now. I am also facing problems in finding life partner either due to horoscope/ expectations from girl/ girls family. I have lost interest in impressing / liking any girl. Please suggest what to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DA

deepa a

Hai LG,I just came to thank for your previous suggestion. My hus is 35 yrs older to me and i asked u whether any problem of me getting preg. Happy to tell u that me carrying now

Hai LG,I just came to thank for your previous suggestion. My hus is 35 yrs older to me and i asked u whether any problem of me getting preg. Happy to tell u that me carrying now #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
YB

yatin bharti Hi deepa,With your positive comment here, i made my mind to approach love guru..Thanks ur valuable comment supported me here

Hi deepa,With your positive comment here, i made my mind to approach love guru..Thanks ur valuable comment supported me here
2 days ago 

Love Guru Deepa A, that's good news. Here's wishing the two of you a wonderful parenthood!

Deepa A, that's good news. Here's wishing the two of you a wonderful parenthood!
2 days ago 
K

kiran nice

nice
1 day ago 
J

Jerry

Hey...I have a problem with my girlfriend and am just seeking for a bit of help, cause i don't know how to react or what to do. We have been together for nearly 13 years...since higschool. We had our ups and down's, broke up for a few days...than got back together.

Hey...I have a problem with my girlfriend and am just seeking for a bit of help, cause i don't know how to react or what to do. We have been together for nearly 13 years...since higschool. We had our ups and down's, broke up for a few days...than got back together. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
J

Jerry For a few years now we (at least i thougt so) upgraded our relationship...and i thought everything is ok. But as life is full of mistery...looks like I've just got myself into one. Anyway...my gf is now thinking of going on a trip for 2 months...alone of course.

For a few years now we (at least i thougt so) upgraded our relationship...and i thought everything is ok. But as life is full of mistery...looks like I've just got myself into one. Anyway...my gf is now thinking of going on a trip for 2 months...alone of course.
1 day ago 
J

Jerry I wouldn't be worried if she didn't mention to me, that she doesn't know if she wants the life she is living now...everything is "wrong", job, the place we live now, the future - uncertain,...What can i do? We had a conversations, she said she needs to think about what she wants...no problem there...but she doesn't know what she wants. Any suggestions what to do? Thx

I wouldn't be worried if she didn't mention to me, that she doesn't know if she wants the life she is living now...everything is "wrong", job, the place we live now, the future - uncertain,...What can i do? We had a conversations, she said she needs to think about what she wants...no problem there...but she doesn't know what she wants. Any suggestions what to do? Thx
1 day ago 
J

Jerry She want's to go alone on a trip because she thinks she will find out what she wants. Is that just an excuse and she doesn't have the guts to tell me it is over?

She want's to go alone on a trip because she thinks she will find out what she wants. Is that just an excuse and she doesn't have the guts to tell me it is over?
1 day ago 
D

Deepalikumari

Hi Love Guru..!! I have one question. I am in a relationship for 4 years. We both love each other very much. My bf is very possessive. And this is the main reason for fight. Some times I starts ignoring him. There is a guy in my office and he purpose me. First i rejected his proposal but now hv started feeling for him. Is this normal? What should i do in this?

Hi Love Guru..!! I have one question. I am in a relationship for 4 years. We both love each other very much. My bf is very possessive. And this is the main reason for fight. Some times I starts ignoring him. There is a guy in my office and he purpose me. First i rejected his proposal but now hv started feeling for him. Is this normal? What should i do in this? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
D

Deepalikumari Plz...HELP..!!!

Plz...HELP..!!!
2 days ago 
K

karanisha say wht hapen deepali ..

say wht hapen deepali ..
2 days ago 
K

karanisha Deepalikumari r u there ??

Deepalikumari r u there ??
1 day ago 
T

test

Hi lG, I am roopak 39 yrs & married hv a kid but I like a woman works with me aged 49 and she looks so beautiful and looks as 30 yrs old. I proposed her once when we both went for casual drink but she refused and give some explanation which is irrelevant. After the incident she is talking nicely by pricing me lot in personally as well as officially. Pl advice what can I do now? Thanks roopak.

Hi lG, I am roopak 39 yrs & married hv a kid but I like a woman works with me aged 49 and she looks so beautiful and looks as 30 yrs old. I proposed her once when we both went for casual drink but she refused and give some explanation which is irrelevant. After the incident she is talking nicely by pricing me lot in personally as well as officially. Pl advice what can I do now? Thanks roopak. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Test, tricky situation. Perhaps she is being nice towards you so you don't get negatively affected by her turning you down. Whatever be the reason, don't assume things just because a woman is being nice and friendly towards you. If she wants to have a relationship, given that you've indicated your interest despite being married, you will know it for sure. Till then, enjoy her company

Test, tricky situation. Perhaps she is being nice towards you so you don't get negatively affected by her turning you down. Whatever be the reason, don't assume things just because a woman is being nice and friendly towards you. If she wants to have a relationship, given that you've indicated your interest despite being married, you will know it for sure. Till then, enjoy her company
2 days ago 
T

test But few of her attitude shows she is interest but I feel something blocking her

But few of her attitude shows she is interest but I feel something blocking her
2 days ago 
P

Pankaj Hii ,i am pankaj . i mlove with a girl she lives next to me . she also like me but when i try to talk her she didnt reply....... even she sneak out when i am going somewhere and also do what i do ........... but when i try to talk to her she didnt reply and go .....so what i should do??

Hii ,i am pankaj . i mlove with a girl she lives next to me . she also like me but when i try to talk her she didnt reply....... even she sneak out when i am going somewhere and also do what i do ........... but when i try to talk to her she didnt reply and go .....so what i should do??
1 day ago 
S

siddharth

He! lgI am have a fine relationship since 2010As I am pursuing mbbs so I still have 2 yrs to goBt my girlfriend has finished her btech this year and her family is pressurising her to get married asap.Were as till I dnt complete mine I cnt approach. Help!

He! lgI am have a fine relationship since 2010As I am pursuing mbbs so I still have 2 yrs to goBt my girlfriend has finished her btech this year and her family is pressurising her to get married asap.Were as till I dnt complete mine I cnt approach. Help! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Siddharth, do you want to marry her? Equally important, does she want to marry you? If yes to both, you have no time to lose. You will need to meet her folks at once and tell them of your intention to marry after your MBBS. Who knows, they may agree. If you don't make a move, there's no point in regretting things tomorrow when it's too late

Siddharth, do you want to marry her? Equally important, does she want to marry you? If yes to both, you have no time to lose. You will need to meet her folks at once and tell them of your intention to marry after your MBBS. Who knows, they may agree. If you don't make a move, there's no point in regretting things tomorrow when it's too late
2 days ago 
D

Deepalikumari

[SKB] Hi Love Guru..!! I have one question. I am in a relationship for 4 years. We both love each other very much. My bf is very possessive. And this is the main reason for fight. Some times I starts ignoring him. There is a guy in my office and he purpose me. First i rejected his proposal but now hv started feeling for him. Is this normal? What should i do in this?

[SKB] Hi Love Guru..!! I have one question. I am in a relationship for 4 years. We both love each other very much. My bf is very possessive. And this is the main reason for fight. Some times I starts ignoring him. There is a guy in my office and he purpose me. First i rejected his proposal but now hv started feeling for him. Is this normal? What should i do in this? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Deepikadeewani, you need to decide between the two. You may think having your cake and eating it too is fun,but it is not being fair to both the men in your life -- unless they are in on it too and are okay with it

Deepikadeewani, you need to decide between the two. You may think having your cake and eating it too is fun,but it is not being fair to both the men in your life -- unless they are in on it too and are okay with it
2 days ago 
MS

manisha satpute

What is he difference between infatuation and love?

What is he difference between infatuation and love? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 2 days ago

Love Guru Manisha Satpute, if it's fleeting it's infatuation. If it's lasting, it's love

Manisha Satpute, if it's fleeting it's infatuation. If it's lasting, it's love
1 week ago 
JS

Jaideep Singh

Hi, I am Jai, I had broke up with my GF an year ago due to family pressure. But never able to get along with any other girl as i always loved her. Now i gathered some courage & started talking to her again, but i lost the place in her heart.Please suggest what should i do

Hi, I am Jai, I had broke up with my GF an year ago due to family pressure. But never able to get along with any other girl as i always loved her. Now i gathered some courage & started talking to her again, but i lost the place in her heart.Please suggest what should i do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Jaideep Singh, is she still single? If yes, you may stand a chance of winning her back, but given the way you broke up with her -- due to family pressure -- she can never be sure it won't happen again. It is up to you to then give her the assurance that it was a mistake the first time and it won't happen again

Jaideep Singh, is she still single? If yes, you may stand a chance of winning her back, but given the way you broke up with her -- due to family pressure -- she can never be sure it won't happen again. It is up to you to then give her the assurance that it was a mistake the first time and it won't happen again
2 days ago 
A

anusha

[SKB] hey guyss...is thr anyone out thr who can help me out..

[SKB] hey guyss...is thr anyone out thr who can help me out.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 2 days ago
A

adicool1990 hi anusha, i like to know something before i say anything, like how old he is, is he single or married....if he is too much older or he is married and have family, then please control your emotions at this level only...

hi anusha, i like to know something before i say anything, like how old he is, is he single or married....if he is too much older or he is married and have family, then please control your emotions at this level only...
1 week ago 

Love Guru Anusha, it is not uncommon for students to fall in love with their teachers, although there are questions of ethics involved. You don't mention how old you are, I hope you are above 18. Any which way, you are too young to be thinking of stuff apart from education. Finish your studies first

Anusha, it is not uncommon for students to fall in love with their teachers, although there are questions of ethics involved. You don't mention how old you are, I hope you are above 18. Any which way, you are too young to be thinking of stuff apart from education. Finish your studies first
1 week ago 
YB

yatin bharti Hello Anusha,Can i help you.Do let me know the problem you are facing

Hello Anusha,Can i help you.Do let me know the problem you are facing
2 days ago 
S

soniyaiyer

My husband is very suspicious and he always distrust me. I am fedup with this. What to do? Please, advice on this regards.

My husband is very suspicious and he always distrust me. I am fedup with this. What to do? Please, advice on this regards. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
S

siddharth Pls contact any good psychiatrist to counsel him its a major problem nowadays of cell phones and everything so go asapSurely u will be guided well

Pls contact any good psychiatrist to counsel him its a major problem nowadays of cell phones and everything so go asapSurely u will be guided well
2 days ago 

Love Guru Soniyaiyer, is your husband suspicious by nature, or is he suspicious only when it comes to you? Some men have the mistaken notion that being possessive, suspicious etc, are signs of love; is your husband one of them? Or is he just suspicious by nature? You must try discussing it with him, hoping to convince him to see things from your perspective. I hope you succeed in it

Soniyaiyer, is your husband suspicious by nature, or is he suspicious only when it comes to you? Some men have the mistaken notion that being possessive, suspicious etc, are signs of love; is your husband one of them? Or is he just suspicious by nature? You must try discussing it with him, hoping to convince him to see things from your perspective. I hope you succeed in it
2 days ago 
YB

yatin bharti

Sir i dont prefer chat. I need someone who can be there with me.Chat freinds are lot,but if someone is present in front of you when you need is best.Can you advise

Sir i dont prefer chat. I need someone who can be there with me.Chat freinds are lot,but if someone is present in front of you when you need is best.Can you advise #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Yatin Bharti, I was talking of singles networks, they are both online and offline. Unfortunately, my JD doesn't include connecting people. You need to find the hangouts in your part of town, and frequent them. Over time you could get lucky

Yatin Bharti, I was talking of singles networks, they are both online and offline. Unfortunately, my JD doesn't include connecting people. You need to find the hangouts in your part of town, and frequent them. Over time you could get lucky
2 days ago 
PA

prakash agarwal

hi guruji ....i like a girl we met 3 years ago in a social seminar , from then we r in contact via sms and fb , i have tried to express my feeling to her several time , i always praise her , one day see replied that u always over praising me , but i m an normal girl , i m not comfortable what u say , now what i should do guruji ...?

hi guruji ....i like a girl we met 3 years ago in a social seminar , from then we r in contact via sms and fb , i have tried to express my feeling to her several time , i always praise her , one day see replied that u always over praising me , but i m an normal girl , i m not comfortable what u say , now what i should do guruji ...? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Prakash Agarwal, is she trying to find out what's on your mind? Or she is she telling you to get off? Hard to say from what you describe. You know, such scenes are best handled in person, rather than through social media. If you are in the same city,have you tried meeting up for a coffee to begin with?

Prakash Agarwal, is she trying to find out what's on your mind? Or she is she telling you to get off? Hard to say from what you describe. You know, such scenes are best handled in person, rather than through social media. If you are in the same city,have you tried meeting up for a coffee to begin with?
2 days ago 
PA

prakash agarwal see is around 400km away from my city , see even view my sms , msgs

see is around 400km away from my city , see even view my sms , msgs
2 days ago 
PA

prakash agarwal guruji see is from around 400km form my city , but i send sms , msgs vis fb to her and see view all my sms's and msgs but not replying any thing

guruji see is from around 400km form my city , but i send sms , msgs vis fb to her and see view all my sms's and msgs but not replying any thing
2 days ago 
D

deepikadeewani

Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 2 days ago
K

karanisha hi deepikadeewani hws u ?? as u say that u love ur bf and ur bf is also love u . if u think about other boy that means ur love is nt that type . fight and posessive that normal in relationship . how u to take ur bf as a lover or normal boy ..and how u to handel the situation dear i m also in relarionship i knw that hws its feel ..

hi deepikadeewani hws u ?? as u say that u love ur bf and ur bf is also love u . if u think about other boy that means ur love is nt that type . fight and posessive that normal in relationship . how u to take ur bf as a lover or normal boy ..and how u to handel the situation dear i m also in relarionship i knw that hws its feel ..
2 days ago 

Love Guru Deepikadeewani, you need to decide between the two. You may think having your cake and eating it too is fun,but it is not being fair to both the men in your life -- unless they are in on it too and are okay with it

Deepikadeewani, you need to decide between the two. You may think having your cake and eating it too is fun,but it is not being fair to both the men in your life -- unless they are in on it too and are okay with it
2 days ago 
DA

deepa a

Thanks Yatin

Thanks Yatin #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
YB

yatin bharti Deepa Mam, if you dont mind can i know from where you belong

Deepa Mam, if you dont mind can i know from where you belong
2 days ago 
YB

yatin bharti

Hi,I am Yatin from jaipur & i need someone as a good freind. I prefer she freind as girls are more understandableCan you help me out, how i can make a nice girl freind.

Hi,I am Yatin from jaipur & i need someone as a good freind. I prefer she freind as girls are more understandableCan you help me out, how i can make a nice girl freind. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Yatin Bharti, I think you are in the wrong chatroom. Why don't you try the singles' networks, you may get lucky there

Yatin Bharti, I think you are in the wrong chatroom. Why don't you try the singles' networks, you may get lucky there
2 days ago 
SC

sandeep chhabra

I WAS IN LIVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE GIRL FOR 3 YERAS THEN SHE LEFT ME AND GOT MARRIED .WHAT IS THIS KNOWN AS.

I WAS IN LIVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE GIRL FOR 3 YERAS THEN SHE LEFT ME AND GOT MARRIED .WHAT IS THIS KNOWN AS. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sandeep Chhabra. Life, I'd call it. What do you call it?

Sandeep Chhabra. Life, I'd call it. What do you call it?
2 days ago 
SH

shahnawaz hashmi

I have no gf..but i want gf, i purpose a girl but she rejected me...plz gave me some solution.

I have no gf..but i want gf, i purpose a girl but she rejected me...plz gave me some solution. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Shahnawaz Hashmi, I think you need to get in touch with a singles club, of which there are plenty, both offline and online. You will be able to find a girlfriend there, not in this chatroom I am afraid

Shahnawaz Hashmi, I think you need to get in touch with a singles club, of which there are plenty, both offline and online. You will be able to find a girlfriend there, not in this chatroom I am afraid
2 days ago 
RV

Raju Vohra

Dear All, Ive been together with my girlfriend for more than a year and half. I love her so much but marriage isnt an option for this as I believe it should feel right and to be married for the reason that I can legally live doesn't feel quite right. I really hope you have any suggestion in this matter. Thanks

Dear All, Ive been together with my girlfriend for more than a year and half. I love her so much but marriage isnt an option for this as I believe it should feel right and to be married for the reason that I can legally live doesn't feel quite right. I really hope you have any suggestion in this matter. Thanks #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Raju Vohra, you seem to be clear-headed about why you want to get married, to get married for the right reason. Which is just great. Given this, what do you want me to tell you? Each person lives by his/her rules, you have made yours, enjoy!

Raju Vohra, you seem to be clear-headed about why you want to get married, to get married for the right reason. Which is just great. Given this, what do you want me to tell you? Each person lives by his/her rules, you have made yours, enjoy!
2 days ago 
MA

mir ali

hi lg how ru

hi lg how ru #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Mir Ali, hello how are you? I am fine, thanks

Mir Ali, hello how are you? I am fine, thanks
2 days ago 
MG

Madhumita Gosh

My partner is writing to other girls on twitter calling them s*xy and telling them that they are georgous and getting responses from the same girls. I found out and am hurt and upset as he did this to me a year ago and promised that he wouldn't do it again. Should I let this go or should I just get rid?

My partner is writing to other girls on twitter calling them s*xy and telling them that they are georgous and getting responses from the same girls. I found out and am hurt and upset as he did this to me a year ago and promised that he wouldn't do it again. Should I let this go or should I just get rid? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Madhumita Gosh, are you saying that your boyfriend promised you a year ago he won't message strange girls online, but has broken it? If so, seems like a serial offender... Should you break off with him over it-- well, it's your call, really, as the person in the relationship. But judging from the outside, he does seem addicted to such behaviour..

Madhumita Gosh, are you saying that your boyfriend promised you a year ago he won't message strange girls online, but has broken it? If so, seems like a serial offender... Should you break off with him over it-- well, it's your call, really, as the person in the relationship. But judging from the outside, he does seem addicted to such behaviour..
2 days ago 
SD

Seema Dutt

I have recently send somebody on a messaging site (FaceBook) that I love them. About 4 days afterwards they give me a handwritten letter in person (we go to the same college) acknowledging the letter, yet saying they are uninterested in me and said that they were okay with being friends.Should I go up to them and say that I'm okay with just being friends ?

I have recently send somebody on a messaging site (FaceBook) that I love them. About 4 days afterwards they give me a handwritten letter in person (we go to the same college) acknowledging the letter, yet saying they are uninterested in me and said that they were okay with being friends.Should I go up to them and say that I'm okay with just being friends ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Seema Dutt, is this how youngsters today communicate? Interesting. Meanwhile, you can communicate back whichever way you want to -- via FB, through a note or in person. It really doesn't matter how you do it

Seema Dutt, is this how youngsters today communicate? Interesting. Meanwhile, you can communicate back whichever way you want to -- via FB, through a note or in person. It really doesn't matter how you do it
2 days ago 
SK

Shankar Kathurde

What to do when you really like a girl, and they really like you back but they already have a boyfriend?

What to do when you really like a girl, and they really like you back but they already have a boyfriend? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Shankar Kathurde. There are many connotations to "like", so depends on how you like her and how she likes you back. She may like you back in a simple manner, which doesn't go against her current relationship. My advice: Don't read too much meaning into her liking you; if she wants it to be anything, she will let you know

Shankar Kathurde. There are many connotations to "like", so depends on how you like her and how she likes you back. She may like you back in a simple manner, which doesn't go against her current relationship. My advice: Don't read too much meaning into her liking you; if she wants it to be anything, she will let you know
2 days ago 
SK

sabapathy kumar

Hi Love Guru,I am 40 years. I have my wife & daughter. I am more loving my daughter.If I saw young girls I want to help & Support them both financially & emotionally.Can I approached them & help them. Is it a good thing or I should not do this.

Hi Love Guru,I am 40 years. I have my wife & daughter. I am more loving my daughter.If I saw young girls I want to help & Support them both financially & emotionally.Can I approached them & help them. Is it a good thing or I should not do this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sabapathy Kumar, since you are a father of a young girl yourself, imagine a stranger wants to get involved with her life, support her financially and emotionally. How will you react? What you wish sounds nice, but is not practical. You may continue to feel this way, but for heaven's sake don't try to put it into practice

Sabapathy Kumar, since you are a father of a young girl yourself, imagine a stranger wants to get involved with her life, support her financially and emotionally. How will you react? What you wish sounds nice, but is not practical. You may continue to feel this way, but for heaven's sake don't try to put it into practice
2 days ago 

Love Guru

Hello folks, let's chat, shall we?

Hello folks, let's chat, shall we? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
PA

prakash agarwal hi guruji ....i like a girl we met 3 years ago in a social seminar , from then we r in contact via sms and fb , i have tried to express my feeling to her several time , i always praise her , one day see replied that u always over praising me , but i m an normal girl , i m not comfortable what u say , now what i should do guruji ...?

hi guruji ....i like a girl we met 3 years ago in a social seminar , from then we r in contact via sms and fb , i have tried to express my feeling to her several time , i always praise her , one day see replied that u always over praising me , but i m an normal girl , i m not comfortable what u say , now what i should do guruji ...?
2 days ago 
NA

Naved Anjum

[SKB] Hi,I am Naved, I m in love with a girl she lives in my society, i want to approach her but afraid to talk, i dont even knw her name, i not even dare to say her Hi, what should I do,

[SKB] Hi,I am Naved, I m in love with a girl she lives in my society, i want to approach her but afraid to talk, i dont even knw her name, i not even dare to say her Hi, what should I do, #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 3 days ago

Love Guru Naved Anjum, the first thing you need to do is get over your shyness.

Naved Anjum, the first thing you need to do is get over your shyness.
1 week ago 
NA

Naved Anjum I really want her, I not even ever talk to her n not even ask her name,, I always tries to avoid this shyness but when she come infront of me I loose myself..

I really want her, I not even ever talk to her n not even ask her name,, I always tries to avoid this shyness but when she come infront of me I loose myself..
3 days ago 

Love Guru

Thank you all, folks. Let's meet next Thursday, 3 pm IST. Ciao!

Thank you all, folks. Let's meet next Thursday, 3 pm IST. Ciao! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago
K

Katherine You could have replied once

You could have replied once
1 week ago 
K

Katherine

but I'm a little hesitant as he is younger than me. Would his family be able to accept me? That's what I'm worried about
#LIVE-LOVE-GURU-CHAT

but I'm a little hesitant as he is younger than me. Would his family be able to accept me? That's what I'm worried about#LIVE-LOVE-GURU-CHAT
Posted : 1 week ago

Love Guru Katherine, age is inconsequential, you know it. As for his family, I've no idea how they will react, that's for you to find out. Since it's a long term relationship you are talking about, how does the family factor in? It's not like you are going to be living with them?

Katherine, age is inconsequential, you know it. As for his family, I've no idea how they will react, that's for you to find out. Since it's a long term relationship you are talking about, how does the family factor in? It's not like you are going to be living with them?
1 week ago