X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
932 posts so far
357 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
J

Jyotsanarane

I am 20 yr old. My BF and i hv been together for 2 years. bt lately we hv been arguing a lot. Even on phone also we tend to argue on small petty things. I feels like he takes a lot of anger out on me n always seem to get my feeling hurt. i hv tried to open up the communication line bt he has a tendecy to build up wall n we fight all over again. wht should i do?

I am 20 yr old. My BF and i hv been together for 2 years. bt lately we hv been arguing a lot. Even on phone also we tend to argue on small petty things. I feels like he takes a lot of anger out on me n always seem to get my feeling hurt. i hv tried to open up the communication line bt he has a tendecy to build up wall n we fight all over again. wht should i do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 day ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NM

NARENDRA MADAN

am a woman age 39 working but my hubby doesnt want to work he just trly on me.and doesnt show also tht he is interest to work.wht step i should take?

am a woman age 39 working but my hubby doesnt want to work he just trly on me.and doesnt show also tht he is interest to work.wht step i should take? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago  Last updated : 1 day ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

rajat

What do you do when your partner and you are just too different? We are getting into fights over our differences, and spending more time unhappy togther than we are enjoying each other's company. It seems like our differences are getting in the way of being happy together. What to do? We dont want to be separate. We dont want this option.

What do you do when your partner and you are just too different? We are getting into fights over our differences, and spending more time unhappy togther than we are enjoying each other's company. It seems like our differences are getting in the way of being happy together. What to do? We dont want to be separate. We dont want this option. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
B

baburao

Iam married and wife is very caring and recently a married lady in my office has become so close who discuss with me her sex life .what she expects from me .Iam confused

Iam married and wife is very caring and recently a married lady in my office has become so close who discuss with me her sex life .what she expects from me .Iam confused #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SS

Shahina Shaikh

My love my jaanu is very much angry with now a days i don't know why but he teels he don't want to keep a relationship with me anymore however he sometimes talk to me and he says mein apna kuch aacha bura share karne call karta hon,i m in deeply love with him and can't think my life without him plz help ma

My love my jaanu is very much angry with now a days i don't know why but he teels he don't want to keep a relationship with me anymore however he sometimes talk to me and he says mein apna kuch aacha bura share karne call karta hon,i m in deeply love with him and can't think my life without him plz help ma #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SP

SHRINIWAS POLA

HI

HI #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

my wife dont want to make relationship because she has to go farward in har carrear

my wife dont want to make relationship because she has to go farward in har carrear #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MD

manzoor-dar

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RK

rajesh kb

I am married and i love my wife.At the same time i am very much attracted to one unmarried girl in my office.I always think about her .She is nice and always smiling.I like to tell her that .Is there any problem?

I am married and i love my wife.At the same time i am very much attracted to one unmarried girl in my office.I always think about her .She is nice and always smiling.I like to tell her that .Is there any problem? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
V

vaishali

Hi LG. I am married women since last 4 years and we do not have child. This creates issues between me and my husband. He likes to go out and party all the time and I do not. He truly is a people person and likes to go out for the crowd, so he does not understand my thinking at all. Why he is behaving like this now? I love him v much and hope he so. Plz advice on it.

Hi LG. I am married women since last 4 years and we do not have child. This creates issues between me and my husband. He likes to go out and party all the time and I do not. He truly is a people person and likes to go out for the crowd, so he does not understand my thinking at all. Why he is behaving like this now? I love him v much and hope he so. Plz advice on it. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
J

Jyotsanarane

I am 20 yr old. My BF and i hv been together for 2 years. bt lately we hv been arguing a lot. Even on phone also we tend to argue on small petty things. I feels like he takes a lot of anger out on me n always seem to get my feeling hurt. i hv tried to open up the communication line bt he has a tendecy to build up wall n we fight all over again. wht should i do?

I am 20 yr old. My BF and i hv been together for 2 years. bt lately we hv been arguing a lot. Even on phone also we tend to argue on small petty things. I feels like he takes a lot of anger out on me n always seem to get my feeling hurt. i hv tried to open up the communication line bt he has a tendecy to build up wall n we fight all over again. wht should i do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 day ago

Love Guru Jyotsanarane, tough call. At 20 you know this is not the end of the world for you. If you had long-term plans with him maybe you should review them. My own experience tells me such men don't really change even if they say they will.

Jyotsanarane, tough call. At 20 you know this is not the end of the world for you. If you had long-term plans with him maybe you should review them. My own experience tells me such men don't really change even if they say they will.
2 weeks ago 
CB

Cool Boy Dont Think you right love guru

Dont Think you right love guru
1 day ago 
CB

Cool Boy jyotsanarane dekho aisa hai k jaha pyar hota hai waha fight b hoti wo ap ki feelings ko hurt karta hai to usey batao k ap ki is bat sey mera dil dukhta hai i m sure wo samjh jayega ap ki feelings ko. agar phr b baaz na aye tu us ko ignore karna us ko apney ap ko miss karny do line pe aa jayega

jyotsanarane dekho aisa hai k jaha pyar hota hai waha fight b hoti wo ap ki feelings ko hurt karta hai to usey batao k ap ki is bat sey mera dil dukhta hai i m sure wo samjh jayega ap ki feelings ko. agar phr b baaz na aye tu us ko ignore karna us ko apney ap ko miss karny do line pe aa jayega
1 day ago 
NM

NARENDRA MADAN

am a woman age 39 working but my hubby doesnt want to work he just trly on me.and doesnt show also tht he is interest to work.wht step i should take?

am a woman age 39 working but my hubby doesnt want to work he just trly on me.and doesnt show also tht he is interest to work.wht step i should take? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Narendra Madan, you don't have to take any step. He is the one who has to take steps-- and leave your life.

Narendra Madan, you don't have to take any step. He is the one who has to take steps-- and leave your life.
5 days ago 
CB

Cool Boy i think love guru ap ko suggestion dena chaiye na k leave life wali bat karni cahiye

i think love guru ap ko suggestion dena chaiye na k leave life wali bat karni cahiye
1 day ago 
R

rajat

What do you do when your partner and you are just too different? We are getting into fights over our differences, and spending more time unhappy togther than we are enjoying each other's company. It seems like our differences are getting in the way of being happy together. What to do? We dont want to be separate. We dont want this option.

What do you do when your partner and you are just too different? We are getting into fights over our differences, and spending more time unhappy togther than we are enjoying each other's company. It seems like our differences are getting in the way of being happy together. What to do? We dont want to be separate. We dont want this option. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Rajat, there are differences and there are differences. Some are surmountable, some are not, and some are clearly deal-breakers. Are yours from the last category? If not, you can still save the relationship. Even with deal-breakers,you can find a way together, provided you both want to. You say you want to, so it shouldn't be too difficult, right?

Rajat, there are differences and there are differences. Some are surmountable, some are not, and some are clearly deal-breakers. Are yours from the last category? If not, you can still save the relationship. Even with deal-breakers,you can find a way together, provided you both want to. You say you want to, so it shouldn't be too difficult, right?
5 days ago 
D

DevB Leave and go Ahead.

Leave and go Ahead.
5 days ago 
CB

Cool Boy Rajat bro ap ko aisa karna chaiye k kabhi us ki bat man li kabhi apni mana li. jo kam usey na pasand hai ap avoid karo if she loves you wo b wo kam nahi kary gi jis sey ap ko dukh ho

Rajat bro ap ko aisa karna chaiye k kabhi us ki bat man li kabhi apni mana li. jo kam usey na pasand hai ap avoid karo if she loves you wo b wo kam nahi kary gi jis sey ap ko dukh ho
1 day ago 
B

baburao

Iam married and wife is very caring and recently a married lady in my office has become so close who discuss with me her sex life .what she expects from me .Iam confused

Iam married and wife is very caring and recently a married lady in my office has become so close who discuss with me her sex life .what she expects from me .Iam confused #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Baburao,she could expect anything from you. The point is, what do you expect from her?

Baburao,she could expect anything from you. The point is, what do you expect from her?
5 days ago 
B

baburao is it ok if i ask her for sexual favour

is it ok if i ask her for sexual favour
5 days ago 
CB

Cool Boy I think she want a sex relation with you or try to seduce you baburao

I think she want a sex relation with you or try to seduce you baburao
1 day ago 
SS

Shahina Shaikh

My love my jaanu is very much angry with now a days i don't know why but he teels he don't want to keep a relationship with me anymore however he sometimes talk to me and he says mein apna kuch aacha bura share karne call karta hon,i m in deeply love with him and can't think my life without him plz help ma

My love my jaanu is very much angry with now a days i don't know why but he teels he don't want to keep a relationship with me anymore however he sometimes talk to me and he says mein apna kuch aacha bura share karne call karta hon,i m in deeply love with him and can't think my life without him plz help ma #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Shahina Shaikh, you sure you are not being strung along, that he is not taking advantage of your emotional vulnerability? You may not think of a life without him, but very clearly he has. How long do you plan to hold a candle for him, before you realise it wasn't worth it?

Shahina Shaikh, you sure you are not being strung along, that he is not taking advantage of your emotional vulnerability? You may not think of a life without him, but very clearly he has. How long do you plan to hold a candle for him, before you realise it wasn't worth it?
5 days ago 
SS

Shahina Shaikh I know but i can't move forward i cry whole day i beg in front of him plz tell me some ways i can get him back in my life

I know but i can't move forward i cry whole day i beg in front of him plz tell me some ways i can get him back in my life
5 days ago 
CB

Cool Boy Miss shahina i think wo ap sey bor hona shoro ho gaya hai us thora attitude dekhaya karo k ap ko pana koi asan nahi hai just ignore him to line pey aa jayega

Miss shahina i think wo ap sey bor hona shoro ho gaya hai us thora attitude dekhaya karo k ap ko pana koi asan nahi hai just ignore him to line pey aa jayega
1 day ago 
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

my wife dont want to make relationship because she has to go farward in har carrear

my wife dont want to make relationship because she has to go farward in har carrear #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Rajiv Ranjan, what does 'make relationship' mean?

Rajiv Ranjan, what does 'make relationship' mean?
5 days ago 
RR

Rajiv Ranjan WHAT TO DO SIR NOW ? PLZ ADVICE

WHAT TO DO SIR NOW ? PLZ ADVICE
5 days ago 
V

vaishali

Hi LG. I am married women since last 4 years and we do not have child. This creates issues between me and my husband. He likes to go out and party all the time and I do not. He truly is a people person and likes to go out for the crowd, so he does not understand my thinking at all. Why he is behaving like this now? I love him v much and hope he so. Plz advice on it.

Hi LG. I am married women since last 4 years and we do not have child. This creates issues between me and my husband. He likes to go out and party all the time and I do not. He truly is a people person and likes to go out for the crowd, so he does not understand my thinking at all. Why he is behaving like this now? I love him v much and hope he so. Plz advice on it. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
V

vaishali R u there LG?

R u there LG?
5 days ago 

Love Guru Vaishali, so he is the life of the party and you are a wallflower in the same room. Odder couples than this have made a success of it, so it shouldn't be all that difficult for you. Rather than try to change him into someone he is not, why don't you let him be?

Vaishali, so he is the life of the party and you are a wallflower in the same room. Odder couples than this have made a success of it, so it shouldn't be all that difficult for you. Rather than try to change him into someone he is not, why don't you let him be?
5 days ago 
B

bhikhabhai hi am interested

hi am interested
5 days ago 
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

love guru plz advice me

love guru plz advice me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Rajiv Ranjan, it's obvious that she feels unfulfilled in her life with you. You don't want her to pursue her career but stay at home and rear the family, I presume?

Rajiv Ranjan, it's obvious that she feels unfulfilled in her life with you. You don't want her to pursue her career but stay at home and rear the family, I presume?
5 days ago 
H

hezal

I dated a guy for 2 years. Well, we recently broke up and it's tearing me up inside. I love him alot but everytime we got into an argument everytime. How can I get him back? I know he cares for me too but we are still not together like I want. Please help.

I dated a guy for 2 years. Well, we recently broke up and it's tearing me up inside. I love him alot but everytime we got into an argument everytime. How can I get him back? I know he cares for me too but we are still not together like I want. Please help. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Hezal, tough one. Why do you two fight so much? Maybe if you don't, you can be together and happy and not separate and unhappy

Hezal, tough one. Why do you two fight so much? Maybe if you don't, you can be together and happy and not separate and unhappy
5 days ago 
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

means she always want to go at her mother home.She wants to break our married life

means she always want to go at her mother home.She wants to break our married life #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
RR

Rajiv Ranjan soory friend.its just my key board mistake

soory friend.its just my key board mistake
5 days ago 
J

janu

My boyfriend has a lot of anger toward my family for pain due to some personal reason. It has been 3 years since the day we meet and we both Love each other very much. What to do in this regards?

My boyfriend has a lot of anger toward my family for pain due to some personal reason. It has been 3 years since the day we meet and we both Love each other very much. What to do in this regards? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Janu, negative emotions are not known to cultivate positive feelings. If you are planning anything long-term with your boyfriend, then it is essential that the negativity between him and your family goes. Else it will always cast a shadow over your life, your togetherness

Janu, negative emotions are not known to cultivate positive feelings. If you are planning anything long-term with your boyfriend, then it is essential that the negativity between him and your family goes. Else it will always cast a shadow over your life, your togetherness
5 days ago 
RR

Rajiv Ranjan

[SKB] My boyfriend has a lot of anger toward my family for pain due to some personal reason. It has been 3 years since the day we meet and we both Love each other very much. What to do in this regards?

[SKB] My boyfriend has a lot of anger toward my family for pain due to some personal reason. It has been 3 years since the day we meet and we both Love each other very much. What to do in this regards? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
RR

Rajiv Ranjan hu

hu
5 days ago 
UK

Umesh Kamath

I am 38 year married since last 4 year. My wife took up a quarrel with me and left my home and living with her parents since last 2 months. Whenever I call her back she says she will not and she tells me to come to her native place and took up a job there. What step I should take. I am having 1.6 year old girl child

I am 38 year married since last 4 year. My wife took up a quarrel with me and left my home and living with her parents since last 2 months. Whenever I call her back she says she will not and she tells me to come to her native place and took up a job there. What step I should take. I am having 1.6 year old girl child #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Umesh Kamath, what did you say/do that has caused her so much anguish that she doesn't want to come back to your place? Did your parents/family behave in a mean manner with her and you didn't protect her? Introspect. And ensure you don't repeat the mistake. If you believe it, you may be able to convince her to come back. Else look for a job in her hometown

Umesh Kamath, what did you say/do that has caused her so much anguish that she doesn't want to come back to your place? Did your parents/family behave in a mean manner with her and you didn't protect her? Introspect. And ensure you don't repeat the mistake. If you believe it, you may be able to convince her to come back. Else look for a job in her hometown
5 days ago 
GB

Gajanan Bose

We have relation from last 4 years suddenly she left me all alone and from last 1 year i am trying to convinceher for to tell me the reason for leave me all alone she is ignoring me now what should i do please help me out i really love her need her to love please help me

We have relation from last 4 years suddenly she left me all alone and from last 1 year i am trying to convinceher for to tell me the reason for leave me all alone she is ignoring me now what should i do please help me out i really love her need her to love please help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Gajanan Bose, while I agree with you that every failed relationship must have a closure, there are times when this rule doesn't apply. I think this is one of those. Yes, you do love her still, you want her back in your life, but unfortunately she doesn't feel the same way. I think you should respect her decision, however hurtful it may be to you

Gajanan Bose, while I agree with you that every failed relationship must have a closure, there are times when this rule doesn't apply. I think this is one of those. Yes, you do love her still, you want her back in your life, but unfortunately she doesn't feel the same way. I think you should respect her decision, however hurtful it may be to you
5 days ago 
NS

nagaraj shaka

an i dont wan to meet her agean just tell me what i whan to do now!!!!! need fulhelp me!

an i dont wan to meet her agean just tell me what i whan to do now!!!!! need fulhelp me! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nagaraj Shaka, that's a long story. What should you do? I think you should take another bus to get to your destination

Nagaraj Shaka, that's a long story. What should you do? I think you should take another bus to get to your destination
5 days ago 

Love Guru

Thank you all folk for being here. Let's meet next Thursday at 3 pm IST

Thank you all folk for being here. Let's meet next Thursday at 3 pm IST #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
D

dev hello

hello
2 weeks ago 
VS

vaibhav singh

Hi Love Guru . good eveningI have no girlfriend I want to make girlfriend but I'm shy boy & not very franks, so how I made girlfriend who cares for me, & understand & I have no good friends. So please help me... I'm alone...

Hi Love Guru . good eveningI have no girlfriend I want to make girlfriend but I'm shy boy & not very franks, so how I made girlfriend who cares for me, & understand & I have no good friends. So please help me... I'm alone... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vaibhav Singh, my advice is for people who are/were in a relationship, to address issues they face. Since you want get into a relationship, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place, that's not my area of expertise

Vaibhav Singh, my advice is for people who are/were in a relationship, to address issues they face. Since you want get into a relationship, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place, that's not my area of expertise
2 weeks ago 
VS

vaibhav singh oks.. Love Guru..I'm sorry!!

oks.. Love Guru..I'm sorry!!
2 weeks ago 
SG

shilpi gupta

hiii...i am in a relationship with someone from last three years....now he and his family are trying to arrange our marriage but my mom is not agree with this just because of his age (he is near about 6 years older than me) and some kundali problem...i cant hurt my mom as well as him.wht to do?

hiii...i am in a relationship with someone from last three years....now he and his family are trying to arrange our marriage but my mom is not agree with this just because of his age (he is near about 6 years older than me) and some kundali problem...i cant hurt my mom as well as him.wht to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
CB

Cool Boy shilpi gupta i think ap ko apni mom ko dukhi nahi karna chaiye. but apni mom ko batao mom k me agar us k sath rahu gi tu mujey pata hai me khush rahu gi

shilpi gupta i think ap ko apni mom ko dukhi nahi karna chaiye. but apni mom ko batao mom k me agar us k sath rahu gi tu mujey pata hai me khush rahu gi
1 day ago 
J

Jyotsanarane

Hi Love Guru..!! R U there?

Hi Love Guru..!! R U there? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
MT

manish tiwari Yess

Yess
2 weeks ago 
PA

prakash agarwal

hi guruji , i like a girl and send msgs to her , but see reply only few , but one day see says hi, r u ok , what's going on i replied , i m not ok without ur presence see reply what does this meansi replied which one see replied your msgs , pls stop sending them and from then i stoped sending msgs to her , what does all this conversation means , what i should do now

hi guruji , i like a girl and send msgs to her , but see reply only few , but one day see says hi, r u ok , what's going on i replied , i m not ok without ur presence see reply what does this meansi replied which one see replied your msgs , pls stop sending them and from then i stoped sending msgs to her , what does all this conversation means , what i should do now #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Prakash Agarwal, the conversation means she doesn't want any messages from you, wants nothing from you, and you have done the right thing by stopping all messages

Prakash Agarwal, the conversation means she doesn't want any messages from you, wants nothing from you, and you have done the right thing by stopping all messages
2 weeks ago 
PA

prakash agarwal thanks guruji , but i want to make her comfortable around me , my heart for ever

thanks guruji , but i want to make her comfortable around me , my heart for ever
2 weeks ago 
NS

Navin Shah

Dear Love Guru. I love my wife and she love me too. My question is how to maintain long distance relationship??

Dear Love Guru. I love my wife and she love me too. My question is how to maintain long distance relationship?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Navin Shah, you two have made a good beginning, it is important to continue to love each other, especially in a long-distance relationship. Keep it up

Navin Shah, you two have made a good beginning, it is important to continue to love each other, especially in a long-distance relationship. Keep it up
2 weeks ago 
S

sanchayanmitra

i have a extremely bad problem that whenever i saw beautiful ladies with high heel or in long shoes, simultaneously, i have a passion to kiss that or have some sex with her.Pls helpBabai

i have a extremely bad problem that whenever i saw beautiful ladies with high heel or in long shoes, simultaneously, i have a passion to kiss that or have some sex with her.Pls helpBabai #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
CB

Cool Boy ye problem nahi hai bro ap apney zehan ko saaaf rakha karo sex k bary me na socha karo in cheezo ko avoid kiya karo like sex e.t.c

ye problem nahi hai bro ap apney zehan ko saaaf rakha karo sex k bary me na socha karo in cheezo ko avoid kiya karo like sex e.t.c
1 day ago 
NM

NARENDRA MADAN

hi!i had aquestion? when a guy is divorce and gets marrid second time?so why he doesnt take any kind of resposiblity and interst towards his second wife and kid? that to he himself came with proposal?

hi!i had aquestion? when a guy is divorce and gets marrid second time?so why he doesnt take any kind of resposiblity and interst towards his second wife and kid? that to he himself came with proposal? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Narendra Madan, too many generalisations in your question I am afraid

Narendra Madan, too many generalisations in your question I am afraid
2 weeks ago 
NM

NARENDRA MADAN why

why
2 weeks ago 
NK

nitin khadatkar

My ex-girl friend got married to another city but she call me, whatsup me etc, one time I ask her for physical interest she got angry & with detail expanation she said we are good friend now. I am confused after marriage why she want to keep in touch with me as I am not interested now in her not for relation & not for talking. Pls guide

My ex-girl friend got married to another city but she call me, whatsup me etc, one time I ask her for physical interest she got angry & with detail expanation she said we are good friend now. I am confused after marriage why she want to keep in touch with me as I am not interested now in her not for relation & not for talking. Pls guide #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nitin Khadatkar, if she is in touch with you after marriage consider yourself lucky. Many women don't do that. What does she want? At least for now, it is clear she only has friendship on her mind. If you can be only a friend, stay on. If not, tell her so and move on.

Nitin Khadatkar, if she is in touch with you after marriage consider yourself lucky. Many women don't do that. What does she want? At least for now, it is clear she only has friendship on her mind. If you can be only a friend, stay on. If not, tell her so and move on.
2 weeks ago 
NK

nitin khadatkar I told her but again she got angry & as per her details she respect & love very her husband but he is not a flashing guy, a serious type character who dont like so many things then I ask her for outing!! Confused

I told her but again she got angry & as per her details she respect & love very her husband but he is not a flashing guy, a serious type character who dont like so many things then I ask her for outing!! Confused
2 weeks ago 
KK

karthik Karthik

HI LG, I love my wife and were blessed with a kid 4 yrs before. but nowadays we fight very often coz I want to have 2nd kid and she doesn't. she has decided without consulting me. due to this I am feeling difficult and not willing to give up. our love life, once great now reduced to a rare happening. don't know how to accept

HI LG, I love my wife and were blessed with a kid 4 yrs before. but nowadays we fight very often coz I want to have 2nd kid and she doesn't. she has decided without consulting me. due to this I am feeling difficult and not willing to give up. our love life, once great now reduced to a rare happening. don't know how to accept #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Karthik Karthik, it is a tight situation. Why doesn't your wife want a second child? Have you found out? She may have valid reasons to think so. For unlike the men, the women suffer a lot during pregnancy and at childbirth. So she may not want to go through it all over again. If that's the reason, respect it, it is her body, she has first say over it

Karthik Karthik, it is a tight situation. Why doesn't your wife want a second child? Have you found out? She may have valid reasons to think so. For unlike the men, the women suffer a lot during pregnancy and at childbirth. So she may not want to go through it all over again. If that's the reason, respect it, it is her body, she has first say over it
2 weeks ago 
KK

karthik Karthik j

j
2 weeks ago 
N

naman

Love Guru: Why female don't go for more of extra marital affair vis a vis male? Is there a scientific reason?

Love Guru: Why female don't go for more of extra marital affair vis a vis male? Is there a scientific reason? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Naman, have you conducted a scientific study before concluding that the female don't go for extra-marital affairs? If yes, can you share the full findings of your study with us?

Naman, have you conducted a scientific study before concluding that the female don't go for extra-marital affairs? If yes, can you share the full findings of your study with us?
2 weeks ago 
S

siddharth

Hello LG, I currently live in UK and I am in a livin relationship with a Italian girl. I do not wish to marry her and want to marry a homemaker from Indian. My parents have started looking for a girl for me. My parents are not aware of the arrangement I have here. I am not sure how to break this news to my current girlfriend. Kindly suggest.

Hello LG, I currently live in UK and I am in a livin relationship with a Italian girl. I do not wish to marry her and want to marry a homemaker from Indian. My parents have started looking for a girl for me. My parents are not aware of the arrangement I have here. I am not sure how to break this news to my current girlfriend. Kindly suggest. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Siddharth, does your current girlfriend expect marriage, have you in the past promised to marry her? If yes to either question, you need to break the news at the earliest. Anyway you will come across as a cad, but the longer you delay telling her, the bigger cad you will be in her eyes.

Siddharth, does your current girlfriend expect marriage, have you in the past promised to marry her? If yes to either question, you need to break the news at the earliest. Anyway you will come across as a cad, but the longer you delay telling her, the bigger cad you will be in her eyes.
2 weeks ago 
T

tushar

Hi Love Guru: Is there something called true love? If yes, why then why people fall in love two times or three and many times four?

Hi Love Guru: Is there something called true love? If yes, why then why people fall in love two times or three and many times four? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Tushar, is there true love? I like to think we could not come this far from Big Bang without true love. Of course, it is my opinion and opinions can vary. Why do folk marry two or three times? Some of us find true love at the first attempt, some take more attempts, that's all.

Tushar, is there true love? I like to think we could not come this far from Big Bang without true love. Of course, it is my opinion and opinions can vary. Why do folk marry two or three times? Some of us find true love at the first attempt, some take more attempts, that's all.
2 weeks ago