X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
1091 posts so far
406 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
PJ

Prince John

LG. my girlfriend cheated on me last day. She had sex with his ex bf. and she apologize many times. I don't know what to do if I will forgive her. She said that she will change. She was crying over me. Will I forgive her ? it hurt me so much

LG. my girlfriend cheated on me last day. She had sex with his ex bf. and she apologize many times. I don't know what to do if I will forgive her. She said that she will change. She was crying over me. Will I forgive her ? it hurt me so much #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PJ

Prince John

Can I ask something LG ?

Can I ask something LG ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

rajubangaya

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AK

Akhil Kaushal

My girlfriend stopped talking with me over a very small issue since 12th September. She has blocked me on all her contact list. How can I approach her & clear the misunderstandings between two of us. I just want to have a fair chance to explain things. Rest I really respect her words & feelings. On 18th October we will be having our 2nd anniversary regarding our love.

My girlfriend stopped talking with me over a very small issue since 12th September. She has blocked me on all her contact list. How can I approach her & clear the misunderstandings between two of us. I just want to have a fair chance to explain things. Rest I really respect her words & feelings. On 18th October we will be having our 2nd anniversary regarding our love. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 6 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SR

srijal roy

i know she loves me. i am married. she is also married. she wants to meet me. but she has one condition that i should inform my wife before meet her. dose she rally love me ?

i know she loves me. i am married. she is also married. she wants to meet me. but she has one condition that i should inform my wife before meet her. dose she rally love me ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
B

brat4life

she does deserve and she is trying i must honestly confess...but she will cry if i leave her

she does deserve and she is trying i must honestly confess...but she will cry if i leave her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
BT

BDO TELIAMURA

my gf says c dnt luv me ne mor wat may da reason behind?

my gf says c dnt luv me ne mor wat may da reason behind? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Rajesh

hi love guru

hi love guru #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
P

parasinfra

IN MY OFFICE BUILDING.. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH BUT SHE IS ENGAGED TO ANOTHER ANY COST I JUST WANT IT.i have strong feeling for her.

IN MY OFFICE BUILDING.. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH BUT SHE IS ENGAGED TO ANOTHER ANY COST I JUST WANT IT.i have strong feeling for her. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse disabled by moderator
RK

rita-kotwani

a divorcee foreigner claims to have fallen in love with my 25 year old daughter. wants to marry her and take her to his native place.how do i beleive he is truly in love or just interested physically?

a divorcee foreigner claims to have fallen in love with my 25 year old daughter. wants to marry her and take her to his native place.how do i beleive he is truly in love or just interested physically? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AK

Akhil Kaushal

My girlfriend stopped talking with me over a very small issue since 12th September. She has blocked me on all her contact list. How can I approach her & clear the misunderstandings between two of us. I just want to have a fair chance to explain things. Rest I really respect her words & feelings. On 18th October we will be having our 2nd anniversary regarding our love.

My girlfriend stopped talking with me over a very small issue since 12th September. She has blocked me on all her contact list. How can I approach her & clear the misunderstandings between two of us. I just want to have a fair chance to explain things. Rest I really respect her words & feelings. On 18th October we will be having our 2nd anniversary regarding our love. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Akhil Kaushal, how would one have reacted before the era of contact lists etc? By meeting the other person face to face. Has she taken out a restraining order against you? No, right? So go and meet her, talk to her, explain yourself, apologise, make up. Simple

Akhil Kaushal, how would one have reacted before the era of contact lists etc? By meeting the other person face to face. Has she taken out a restraining order against you? No, right? So go and meet her, talk to her, explain yourself, apologise, make up. Simple
6 days ago 
AK

Akhil Kaushal Sir thank you for lovely advise. sir in future if I need any help or guidance for the same how can I contact you ?????

Sir thank you for lovely advise. sir in future if I need any help or guidance for the same how can I contact you ?????
6 days ago 
RK

rita-kotwani

a divorcee foreigner claims to have fallen in love with my 25 year old daughter. wants to marry her and take her to his native place.how do i beleive he is truly in love or just interested physically?

a divorcee foreigner claims to have fallen in love with my 25 year old daughter. wants to marry her and take her to his native place.how do i beleive he is truly in love or just interested physically? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
RD

Raj dhiman hello kya aap hindi m bta sakte ho rita

hello kya aap hindi m bta sakte ho rita
6 days ago 

Love Guru Rita-Kotwani, as a parent I understand your anxiety, but tell me, what does your daughter have to say? At 25 don't you think she is old enough to make her own life decisions?

Rita-Kotwani, as a parent I understand your anxiety, but tell me, what does your daughter have to say? At 25 don't you think she is old enough to make her own life decisions?
6 days ago 
RK

rita-kotwani my daughter seems to be carried away.its eaasy in foreign countries to divorce on tiniest tussles.if that happens to her she will have no future.we indians respect the institution of marriage and tend to remain rogether for life.

my daughter seems to be carried away.its eaasy in foreign countries to divorce on tiniest tussles.if that happens to her she will have no future.we indians respect the institution of marriage and tend to remain rogether for life.
6 days ago 
B

brat4life

LG..I dont know what should I do ...part of me still like her ..but the distnce seems to be growing .. I am feeling little confused...am i doing the right thing or not

LG..I dont know what should I do ...part of me still like her ..but the distnce seems to be growing .. I am feeling little confused...am i doing the right thing or not #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Brat4life, hard for me to say you are doing the right/wrong thing, cos there is no right or wrong in such things. But given what you said earlier, have you tried talking out the issues you have with her? Considering how long you've been together, don't you think she deserves that at the least?

Brat4life, hard for me to say you are doing the right/wrong thing, cos there is no right or wrong in such things. But given what you said earlier, have you tried talking out the issues you have with her? Considering how long you've been together, don't you think she deserves that at the least?
6 days ago 
AM

alok mishra

Hi LG, I need to ask whether Long distance relationships are something to believe upon or just we should avoid it. I know there are pros and cons, but need an advice from you.

Hi LG, I need to ask whether Long distance relationships are something to believe upon or just we should avoid it. I know there are pros and cons, but need an advice from you. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Alok Mishra, long distance or close ones, relationships can only work if you invest effort, apart from the usual love etc, in them. Longtime relationships tend to unravel sooner, I feel, given that the insecurities mount faster. Again, there is no one-size-fits-all formula for success

Alok Mishra, long distance or close ones, relationships can only work if you invest effort, apart from the usual love etc, in them. Longtime relationships tend to unravel sooner, I feel, given that the insecurities mount faster. Again, there is no one-size-fits-all formula for success
6 days ago 
JR

jayanti rao

I am a married with grown up children.I had a friendship with a married women with grown up children too. we had friendship for the last 6-7 years and we advanced to certainextent but due to fear I am unable to advance further.pl.suggest.

I am a married with grown up children.I had a friendship with a married women with grown up children too. we had friendship for the last 6-7 years and we advanced to certainextent but due to fear I am unable to advance further.pl.suggest. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Jayanti Rao, I am not sure what you want me to suggest? Ways of being unfaithful to your wife?

Jayanti Rao, I am not sure what you want me to suggest? Ways of being unfaithful to your wife?
6 days ago 
JR

jayanti rao no. I don't want tobe unfaithful to my wife. I love too much to my wife but since she is purely religious lady, she is not interested in...........hence i am searching out for my pleasure. The other lady i am talking about is too interested in me.

no. I don't want tobe unfaithful to my wife. I love too much to my wife but since she is purely religious lady, she is not interested in...........hence i am searching out for my pleasure. The other lady i am talking about is too interested in me.
6 days ago 

Love Guru Jayanti Rao, sure, since it's pleasure you are after, go ahead. But I trust you will be equally broad-minded when it comes to your wife seeking her avenues of pleasure, too, if and when

Jayanti Rao, sure, since it's pleasure you are after, go ahead. But I trust you will be equally broad-minded when it comes to your wife seeking her avenues of pleasure, too, if and when
6 days ago 
S

swagat

i have strong feeling for her.. i dont know abt her... as she lives in front of my building where i can see her...but whenever i tried to make eye contact or she looks at me for while and wents off... As her mother also comes to gallery after i come in my gallery? any solution how i talk to her or anything

i have strong feeling for her.. i dont know abt her... as she lives in front of my building where i can see her...but whenever i tried to make eye contact or she looks at me for while and wents off... As her mother also comes to gallery after i come in my gallery? any solution how i talk to her or anything #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Swagat, since you are living opposite each other, there must be so many normal times when your paths cross. Like going to the neighbourhood store, bus stop, auto stand, you name it. Surely it shouldn't be difficult to strike up a casual conversation with someone you see every day?

Swagat, since you are living opposite each other, there must be so many normal times when your paths cross. Like going to the neighbourhood store, bus stop, auto stand, you name it. Surely it shouldn't be difficult to strike up a casual conversation with someone you see every day?
6 days ago 
B

brat4life

Hi LG,I need help ASAP. My GF has waited for me for 4 years but I thinking I dont feel for her so much now ..and I feel so guilty ...I mean I needed a working woman and some she is comfortable in being a house wife and not intellectually stimulating( I know I am so dumb in not knowing what girl i wanted ..part of it I am a bit of a loner)

Hi LG,I need help ASAP. My GF has waited for me for 4 years but I thinking I dont feel for her so much now ..and I feel so guilty ...I mean I needed a working woman and some she is comfortable in being a house wife and not intellectually stimulating( I know I am so dumb in not knowing what girl i wanted ..part of it I am a bit of a loner) #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Brat4life, you ask for help, and then pour out your love life and your problems, but you don't specify what help you want. So you want to break up with your girl friend of 4 years. Do you want me to tell you how to do it, or to talk you out of it?

Brat4life, you ask for help, and then pour out your love life and your problems, but you don't specify what help you want. So you want to break up with your girl friend of 4 years. Do you want me to tell you how to do it, or to talk you out of it?
6 days ago 
KS

k sailaja

It is a delicate question. My in father in law is 72 years old. He recently kissed servant maid using his palm (in appropriately). She got angry and she kept fuming. She did not make a big scene. How do I educate him that, it is not acceptable behavior.

It is a delicate question. My in father in law is 72 years old. He recently kissed servant maid using his palm (in appropriately). She got angry and she kept fuming. She did not make a big scene. How do I educate him that, it is not acceptable behavior. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru K Sailaja, at 72 years of age your father doesn't know what is acceptable behaviour and what is not? He is lucky your maid has not approached the law enforcement, only because she fears losing her livelihood. Your father doesn't need education, he needs a talking to. Firmly.

K Sailaja, at 72 years of age your father doesn't know what is acceptable behaviour and what is not? He is lucky your maid has not approached the law enforcement, only because she fears losing her livelihood. Your father doesn't need education, he needs a talking to. Firmly.
6 days ago 
S

sushan

Hi, I am a married since 2011, now my ex gf and me after three years talking in phone. not sure and confuse is it the right we shall continuee to talk on phone..? please give me suggestion

Hi, I am a married since 2011, now my ex gf and me after three years talking in phone. not sure and confuse is it the right we shall continuee to talk on phone..? please give me suggestion #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sujit Rathod, whether it is right depends on a) what you two talk about on the phone,and b) if your wife is aware of and ok with it.

Sujit Rathod, whether it is right depends on a) what you two talk about on the phone,and b) if your wife is aware of and ok with it.
6 days ago 
A

arvint

hi sir, i like a girl from last 1 year and in last week i proposed her and i think she also like me but problem is now i knew that she is 9-10 yrs younger than me i am 26 now. So.. i told her about that. i think she want to continue our relations but how i do ? is it ok or not

hi sir, i like a girl from last 1 year and in last week i proposed her and i think she also like me but problem is now i knew that she is 9-10 yrs younger than me i am 26 now. So.. i told her about that. i think she want to continue our relations but how i do ? is it ok or not #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Pradeep Tupe, the age gap you mention clearly makes her a minor. You could land in big big trouble with the law -- do you think it's really worth it?

Pradeep Tupe, the age gap you mention clearly makes her a minor. You could land in big big trouble with the law -- do you think it's really worth it?
6 days ago 
RU

Rahul Upadhye

My sweetheart married another guy under family pressures, but she still loves me with same passion. I too share same passion n love.I am more than willing to marry her but she's scared of what the soc. will say if she divorces that guy for me. I too am unable to answer her, which adds more fright to call for divorce.How should I pacify her and make her comfortable.

My sweetheart married another guy under family pressures, but she still loves me with same passion. I too share same passion n love.I am more than willing to marry her but she's scared of what the soc. will say if she divorces that guy for me. I too am unable to answer her, which adds more fright to call for divorce.How should I pacify her and make her comfortable. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Rahul Upadhya, what happens to her family pressure if she divorces and marries you? Has the family reconciled itself to the two of you getting together? If yes, then you have little to worry about, after all family is what matters most in such cases

Rahul Upadhya, what happens to her family pressure if she divorces and marries you? Has the family reconciled itself to the two of you getting together? If yes, then you have little to worry about, after all family is what matters most in such cases
6 days ago 
S

sinosin

hi LG .....i like a girl....but afraid of approaching her..what should i do

hi LG .....i like a girl....but afraid of approaching her..what should i do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Hi Sinosin, get over your nerves, simple. Whatever you do, don't go in for Dutch Courage. Remember, faced with such a situation, most men will be nervous, it is not something that's happening only to you.

Hi Sinosin, get over your nerves, simple. Whatever you do, don't go in for Dutch Courage. Remember, faced with such a situation, most men will be nervous, it is not something that's happening only to you.
6 days ago 
S

soniyaiyer

My husband is very suspicious and he always distrust me. I am fedup with this. What to do? Please, advice on this regards.

My husband is very suspicious and he always distrust me. I am fedup with this. What to do? Please, advice on this regards. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
MB

Mihir Biswal Please consult a psychiatrist, as he can help you.

Please consult a psychiatrist, as he can help you.
1 week ago 
K

Katherine

Hi! I have a boyfriend and he's 4 years younger than me. He's now gone to banglore to complete his graduation. Though he implies that he wants to marry me. I just wanna know if this kind of relationship actually works?

Hi! I have a boyfriend and he's 4 years younger than me. He's now gone to banglore to complete his graduation. Though he implies that he wants to marry me. I just wanna know if this kind of relationship actually works?#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
MB

Mihir Biswal Yes, take the example of sachin tendulkar.

Yes, take the example of sachin tendulkar.
1 week ago 
NB

Nitin Badesha

She told me she was a lesbian but i know she is dating a guy. Did she blow me off?

She told me she was a lesbian but i know she is dating a guy. Did she blow me off? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago

Love Guru Nitin Badesha, possible. Women are known to use this strategy to fend off unwanted attention

Nitin Badesha, possible. Women are known to use this strategy to fend off unwanted attention
3 weeks ago 
R

romil

She wants me to buy lingerie. Where do i get it from? Is online shopping safe to purchase?????

She wants me to buy lingerie. Where do i get it from? Is online shopping safe to purchase????? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Romil, any mall will have a section. You can also buy online, yeah. Many people do

Romil, any mall will have a section. You can also buy online, yeah. Many people do
3 weeks ago 
RD

ria dsouza

My girlfriend wants me to watch porn. I don't like it. She is insisting. and i have told her I don't like it. What do I do?

My girlfriend wants me to watch porn. I don't like it. She is insisting. and i have told her I don't like it. What do I do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Ria D'souza, any ethical issues in doing it? Most people I know don't feel so strongly against watching porn. Why does your girlfriend insist you do, btw?

Ria D'souza, any ethical issues in doing it? Most people I know don't feel so strongly against watching porn. Why does your girlfriend insist you do, btw?
3 weeks ago 
AO

Ambani Organics

my boyfrend is cheated me but still i love him. he said plz dont come back in my life but I really like him. I cant live without him

my boyfrend is cheated me but still i love him. he said plz dont come back in my life but I really like him. I cant live without him #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago

Love Guru Ambani Organics, let me get this straight. Your boyfriend cheated on you, and he told you not to come back into his life, and you miss him, you can't live without him? But he seems to be managing splendidly without you, isn't it? You can try to worm your way back into his life, but I am afraid things won't change for the better

Ambani Organics, let me get this straight. Your boyfriend cheated on you, and he told you not to come back into his life, and you miss him, you can't live without him? But he seems to be managing splendidly without you, isn't it? You can try to worm your way back into his life, but I am afraid things won't change for the better
1 week ago 
AJ

ARUN JOSHI

My wife is extremely shoet tempered and keeps thinking of past sorrows.Advise how to get her out of this?anna

My wife is extremely shoet tempered and keeps thinking of past sorrows.Advise how to get her out of this?anna #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Arun Joshi/Anna, your wife needs some expert help. There are any number of new age therapies being offered, some of which I am told are very effective for intra-personal conflicts.Maybe the two of you should enroll for one and see?

Arun Joshi/Anna, your wife needs some expert help. There are any number of new age therapies being offered, some of which I am told are very effective for intra-personal conflicts.Maybe the two of you should enroll for one and see?
1 week ago 
D

dhanpal

what happens finally in case of boy and girl who were very much in love with each other, but could not marry and marries to other boy and girl? do they still love at the age of 60 years or forget each other over a period of time.

what happens finally in case of boy and girl who were very much in love with each other, but could not marry and marries to other boy and girl? do they still love at the age of 60 years or forget each other over a period of time. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Dhanpal, it seems to me you have been seeing too many Bollywood movies, don't believe everything you see there, it's a world of make-believe.

Dhanpal, it seems to me you have been seeing too many Bollywood movies, don't believe everything you see there, it's a world of make-believe.
1 week ago 
MN

Megha Nambiar

HI Lg How r u? I have been in a relationship with this since last 2 years he had a bad past. Now his past is coming in present and hi says he has just a friendship with her. This situation annoying me. what to do? plz advise..

HI Lg How r u? I have been in a relationship with this since last 2 years he had a bad past. Now his past is coming in present and hi says he has just a friendship with her. This situation annoying me. what to do? plz advise.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Megha Nambiar, tough one. You suspect he hasn't gotten over her fully? You may be right. Many men have issues with applying full closure. Every relationship has its set of red lines that cannot be crossed, you need to sit him down and explain it to him patiently and in a language he understands

Megha Nambiar, tough one. You suspect he hasn't gotten over her fully? You may be right. Many men have issues with applying full closure. Every relationship has its set of red lines that cannot be crossed, you need to sit him down and explain it to him patiently and in a language he understands
1 week ago 
J

jivan

I am in love with sexy neighbour, the lady is married. But she invites me for making love. How to handle this?

I am in love with sexy neighbour, the lady is married. But she invites me for making love. How to handle this? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Jivan, is this a trick question?

Jivan, is this a trick question?
1 week ago 
J

jivan Please advice if i should take chance

Please advice if i should take chance
1 week ago 
PB

P b

got engaged..my would be is not keen in meeting frequently in between ...I want to enjoy these golden days between engagement and marriage.. she is too much occupied with her official and allied duties ..she also has to mangae shopping and all ...we have hardly 2 months for marrigae.. what shd be my approach??

got engaged..my would be is not keen in meeting frequently in between ...I want to enjoy these golden days between engagement and marriage.. she is too much occupied with her official and allied duties ..she also has to mangae shopping and all ...we have hardly 2 months for marrigae.. what shd be my approach?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru P B, the golden days are after the marriage, not between engagement and marriage. Her behaviour is correct. Yours, on the other hand, is like that of a famine victim on seeing a banquet. Get a hold of yourself and wait

P B, the golden days are after the marriage, not between engagement and marriage. Her behaviour is correct. Yours, on the other hand, is like that of a famine victim on seeing a banquet. Get a hold of yourself and wait
1 week ago 
PB

P b thanks !

thanks !
1 week ago 
PS

Prakash Sharma hmm one of my frenz who had to cancel his engagement becoz his would be was not happy with his busy schedule . talk to her directly before its too late

hmm one of my frenz who had to cancel his engagement becoz his would be was not happy with his busy schedule . talk to her directly before its too late
1 week ago 
A

ASHISH

I DINT MEET HER FROM 2011 STILL I BEEN WAITING FOR HER

I DINT MEET HER FROM 2011 STILL I BEEN WAITING FOR HER #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
NK

Naresh Kumar then try to make some new girlfriend, she erase her memories from your mind.

then try to make some new girlfriend, she erase her memories from your mind.
1 week ago 
PS

Prakash Sharma so u r waiting for her to find another guy.. if you know exactly where she works.what she is doing, u have to go and tell her as the feelings between u both is mutual

so u r waiting for her to find another guy.. if you know exactly where she works.what she is doing, u have to go and tell her as the feelings between u both is mutual
1 week ago 
M

minnie

[SKB] Love Guru, can life partner and soul mate be two different persons? how to manage both, pls adv

[SKB] Love Guru, can life partner and soul mate be two different persons? how to manage both, pls adv #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
PS

Prakash Sharma life will be wonderful only if life partner and soul mate r one person.

life will be wonderful only if life partner and soul mate r one person.
1 week ago 
PS

Prakash Sharma Minnie , thats called extra marital affair..!! if ur life partner and soul mate are different ;)

Minnie , thats called extra marital affair..!! if ur life partner and soul mate are different ;)
1 week ago 
A

ASHISH

SHE WORKS FOR HCL IS NOT THE REASON TO GET RID OF HER

SHE WORKS FOR HCL IS NOT THE REASON TO GET RID OF HER #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
PS

Prakash Sharma obviously because u think she has a better career than u . Maybe you have that complex. Or else you would have gone straight n told her what u feel for her

obviously because u think she has a better career than u . Maybe you have that complex. Or else you would have gone straight n told her what u feel for her
1 week ago 
GRB

garla raghavendra babu

how to pacify a girl who loves me but become angry for silly things

how to pacify a girl who loves me but become angry for silly things #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Garla Raghavendra Babu, did it ever strike you that what you describe as 'silly things' may not be silly for her? For her, possibly they mean the most, and her anger is because you are not seeing it from her, vulnerable, viewpoint but are seeing it from your unthinking male perspective which tends to dismiss most things it doesn't agree with as silly.

Garla Raghavendra Babu, did it ever strike you that what you describe as 'silly things' may not be silly for her? For her, possibly they mean the most, and her anger is because you are not seeing it from her, vulnerable, viewpoint but are seeing it from your unthinking male perspective which tends to dismiss most things it doesn't agree with as silly.
1 week ago 
PS

Prakash Sharma kaan ke niche ek kiss ;)

kaan ke niche ek kiss ;)
1 week ago 
MS

manali-sutar

I have been dating with this guy for almost a year. Within the first two months of our relationship was on top but after that he starts ignoring me. I am still with him. Now, he is saying it was a attaraction and he has no feeling for me. I am very curious what to do? I love him very much and cant leave without him. Some times he abuse me in front of his friends also.

I have been dating with this guy for almost a year. Within the first two months of our relationship was on top but after that he starts ignoring me. I am still with him. Now, he is saying it was a attaraction and he has no feeling for me. I am very curious what to do? I love him very much and cant leave without him. Some times he abuse me in front of his friends also. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
MS

manali-sutar How to tackle this situation. I dont want to lose him. Dont say to forget him. Coz that is the main part which i cant do.

How to tackle this situation. I dont want to lose him. Dont say to forget him. Coz that is the main part which i cant do.
1 week ago 

Love Guru Manali-Sutar, you can hang around but seems obvious from what you describe that he has lost interest in you. In just two months, you ask? Yeah, it's known to happen. Now you can make a doormat of yourself with him, or get a life and move on.

Manali-Sutar, you can hang around but seems obvious from what you describe that he has lost interest in you. In just two months, you ask? Yeah, it's known to happen. Now you can make a doormat of yourself with him, or get a life and move on.
1 week ago 
PS

Prakash Sharma hmm , leave him . this is not love.

hmm , leave him . this is not love.
1 week ago 
A

ASHISH

I HAD MET A GIRL IN 2009 I THINK SHE LIKES ME I ALSO LIKE HER BUT DINT TELL HER, LAST TIME WHEN SHE LEFT THE JOB SHE WANT FEW WORDS FROM ME BUT I DONT SAY ANYTHING. NOW SHE WORKS IN HCL & I WITH A PRIVATE FIRM. HER DREAMS MAKE ME RESTLESS TODAY, HOW TO GET RID OF HER DREAMS

I HAD MET A GIRL IN 2009 I THINK SHE LIKES ME I ALSO LIKE HER BUT DINT TELL HER, LAST TIME WHEN SHE LEFT THE JOB SHE WANT FEW WORDS FROM ME BUT I DONT SAY ANYTHING. NOW SHE WORKS IN HCL & I WITH A PRIVATE FIRM. HER DREAMS MAKE ME RESTLESS TODAY, HOW TO GET RID OF HER DREAMS #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
PS

Prakash Sharma why to get rid of her !! Just because she works for HCL ?

why to get rid of her !! Just because she works for HCL ?
1 week ago 
NK

Naresh Kumar first you try to speak to her n tell your story. if she has something for you, you will definitely get her.

first you try to speak to her n tell your story. if she has something for you, you will definitely get her.
1 week ago