X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2074 posts so far
685 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
K

kpj

hiwhat should i look in a life partner and what do guys look in a girl for marriage .thanks

hiwhat should i look in a life partner and what do guys look in a girl for marriage .thanks #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 9 minutes ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
LD

laxmikant dixit

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 19 minutes ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
G

Garv

I've had a crush on a girl when I was in school. Since then It turned into love, I would very much like to become her friend first and then get to know her more. My other friends are her some what best friends. How to be confident and start the conversation. I'm Very shy like VERY.

I've had a crush on a girl when I was in school. Since then It turned into love, I would very much like to become her friend first and then get to know her more. My other friends are her some what best friends. How to be confident and start the conversation. I'm Very shy like VERY. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
U

UtsaNagchowdhury

I guess love is game nowdays....true love has no value in real life...looks good in books only...but i cant use tricks to get a guy...and i cant be lonesome always....tell me what best advice u have for me...

I guess love is game nowdays....true love has no value in real life...looks good in books only...but i cant use tricks to get a guy...and i cant be lonesome always....tell me what best advice u have for me... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
U

UtsaNagchowdhury

hiI m not having a bf and am 34...been single for 4 years totally..i never a guy who likes me although i like few men...what to do??

hiI m not having a bf and am 34...been single for 4 years totally..i never a guy who likes me although i like few men...what to do?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DS

DAR SAM

[SKB] i was in relation with a girl from 3yrs and our relationship during these 3yrs were good...no one knows about our relation....but one day when she introduce me with one of her friends ...from then our relation were broken into pieces without any reason she left me alone...and since from them he never give me a single missed call....LG plese help

[SKB] i was in relation with a girl from 3yrs and our relationship during these 3yrs were good...no one knows about our relation....but one day when she introduce me with one of her friends ...from then our relation were broken into pieces without any reason she left me alone...and since from them he never give me a single missed call....LG plese help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DS

DAR SAM

i was in relation with a girl from 3yrs and our relationship during these 3yrs were good...no one knows about our relation....but one day when she introduce me with one of her friends ...from then our relation were broken into pieces without any reason she left me alone...and since from them he never give me a single missed call....LG plese help

i was in relation with a girl from 3yrs and our relationship during these 3yrs were good...no one knows about our relation....but one day when she introduce me with one of her friends ...from then our relation were broken into pieces without any reason she left me alone...and since from them he never give me a single missed call....LG plese help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AK

Aalishba khan

a very flirty guy has proposed me for marriage... he said he has not propose any gal for marriage apart from however he made it clear that i dont believe in marriage.. but wen i check his social site he still flirt wid gals..

a very flirty guy has proposed me for marriage... he said he has not propose any gal for marriage apart from however he made it clear that i dont believe in marriage.. but wen i check his social site he still flirt wid gals.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 6 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Rahul

Hello LG.The thing is I have been seeing a girl for last 1and a half months and I am pretty sure that she also has a crush on me as she always keep looking at me and passes smile to me in the recess. I know that she wants me to go talk to her but I don't know what to talk to her. I need some advice on how to start conversation with her.plz replyi'll be highly obliged

Hello LG.The thing is I have been seeing a girl for last 1and a half months and I am pretty sure that she also has a crush on me as she always keep looking at me and passes smile to me in the recess. I know that she wants me to go talk to her but I don't know what to talk to her. I need some advice on how to start conversation with her.plz replyi'll be highly obliged #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Love Guru

Thank you folks for being here, let's chat next Thursday at 3 pm!

Thank you folks for being here, let's chat next Thursday at 3 pm! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AK

Aalishba khan

a very flirty guy has proposed me for marriage... he said he has not propose any gal for marriage apart from however he made it clear that i dont believe in marriage.. but wen i check his social site he still flirt wid gals..

a very flirty guy has proposed me for marriage... he said he has not propose any gal for marriage apart from however he made it clear that i dont believe in marriage.. but wen i check his social site he still flirt wid gals.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
SM

SUMANT MANCHANDA Alisha, when you have confirmed about his social behaviour being Flirtatious with other girls, do u think his bevhiour will change when he actually marries you. I don't think so, Please find some other decent guy..but not this one. Surely. Rest is your choice.

Alisha, when you have confirmed about his social behaviour being Flirtatious with other girls, do u think his bevhiour will change when he actually marries you. I don't think so, Please find some other decent guy..but not this one. Surely. Rest is your choice.
6 days ago 
SM

SUMANT MANCHANDA Sorry I spelt your name wrongly. It should be "Aalishba"

Sorry I spelt your name wrongly. It should be "Aalishba"
6 days ago 
R

Rahul

Hello LG.The thing is I have been seeing a girl for last 1and a half months and I am pretty sure that she also has a crush on me as she always keep looking at me and passes smile to me in the recess. I know that she wants me to go talk to her but I don't know what to talk to her. I need some advice on how to start conversation with her.plz replyi'll be highly obliged

Hello LG.The thing is I have been seeing a girl for last 1and a half months and I am pretty sure that she also has a crush on me as she always keep looking at me and passes smile to me in the recess. I know that she wants me to go talk to her but I don't know what to talk to her. I need some advice on how to start conversation with her.plz replyi'll be highly obliged #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
S

SAMEERA First of all, she does not like you. Just smiling at you does not mean she likes you. Yes you need to talk to her. I know it's scary to think of starting to talk with her, but that's the only way you have. Maybe whatsapp her?

First of all, she does not like you. Just smiling at you does not mean she likes you. Yes you need to talk to her. I know it's scary to think of starting to talk with her, but that's the only way you have. Maybe whatsapp her?
6 days ago 
VK

vijay kesarkar

Love Guru,My wife have affair with my friend. We have 2 years daughter. Now problem is she is not ready give me the divorce & not leaving the her boyfriend. Her relatives abusing me that we will lodge the complaint for 498a in police station. They are pushing me to that stay with her daughter. She don't have affair but my wife is agree with affair. I am live hell

Love Guru,My wife have affair with my friend. We have 2 years daughter. Now problem is she is not ready give me the divorce & not leaving the her boyfriend. Her relatives abusing me that we will lodge the complaint for 498a in police station. They are pushing me to that stay with her daughter. She don't have affair but my wife is agree with affair. I am live hell #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vijay Kesarkar, first of all, you need a good lawyer to fight the 498A charges, so get one. And two, adultery is a valid ground for divorce, so pursue the matter using your lawyer.

Vijay Kesarkar, first of all, you need a good lawyer to fight the 498A charges, so get one. And two, adultery is a valid ground for divorce, so pursue the matter using your lawyer.
6 days ago 
CDS

Chetan-Deepak Shah

There are some differences of dispute between my wife & my parents which has led the situation to sent her back to her home. She is always telling me to go separate from my parents which i'am not willing to do.

There are some differences of dispute between my wife & my parents which has led the situation to sent her back to her home. She is always telling me to go separate from my parents which i'am not willing to do. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Chetan-Deepak Shah, it is your call to make, where your future lies. Obviously, there are irreconcilable differences between your wife and parents, and staying together is out of the question. Perhaps you could stay near your parents' house, with your family? Is that an option?

Chetan-Deepak Shah, it is your call to make, where your future lies. Obviously, there are irreconcilable differences between your wife and parents, and staying together is out of the question. Perhaps you could stay near your parents' house, with your family? Is that an option?
6 days ago 
D

dhanpal

what to do if wife abuses me? should we ask others to give us respect? no. then what to do?

what to do if wife abuses me? should we ask others to give us respect? no. then what to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Dhanpal, you are not saying anything about why she abused you? What is the full story?

Dhanpal, you are not saying anything about why she abused you? What is the full story?
6 days ago 
S

subbu

Hi lg ,I am in a love with a person who is married but he is not staying with her wife and from past 4 years they are staying together and in future also it wont be happen i told to file a divorcee case but due to the alumin amount he is not ready to file a case agsint her for divorcee ,he is ready to marry me ,please advise what to do

Hi lg ,I am in a love with a person who is married but he is not staying with her wife and from past 4 years they are staying together and in future also it wont be happen i told to file a divorcee case but due to the alumin amount he is not ready to file a case agsint her for divorcee ,he is ready to marry me ,please advise what to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Subbu, a confusing story, I can't figure out much, but if husband-wife are not filing a divorce petition, there's nothing much an outsider can do in the matter. If you are hopeful that a divorce will come through some day, at which time your chances will brighten, please stay the course

Subbu, a confusing story, I can't figure out much, but if husband-wife are not filing a divorce petition, there's nothing much an outsider can do in the matter. If you are hopeful that a divorce will come through some day, at which time your chances will brighten, please stay the course
6 days ago 
VK

vijay kesarkar

Love Guru, My wife have affair with my friend. We have 2 years daughter. Now problem is she is not ready give me the divorce & not leaving the her boyfriend. Her relatives abusing me that we will lodge the complaint for 498a in police station. They are pushing me to that stay with her daughter. She don't have affair but my wife is agree with affair. I am living hell

Love Guru, My wife have affair with my friend. We have 2 years daughter. Now problem is she is not ready give me the divorce & not leaving the her boyfriend. Her relatives abusing me that we will lodge the complaint for 498a in police station. They are pushing me to that stay with her daughter. She don't have affair but my wife is agree with affair. I am living hell #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
VK

vijay kesarkar I am waiting for your answer

I am waiting for your answer
6 days ago 
CM

chandekar muley

Every time i start a discussion she gets irritated. I have told her to tell him clearly that she is in a committed relationship and she cannot continue this but i dont know why she cant do it.

Every time i start a discussion she gets irritated. I have told her to tell him clearly that she is in a committed relationship and she cannot continue this but i dont know why she cant do it. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Chandekar Mulay, I am unable to figure this out too, but maybe something about the way you go about it could be irritating her? Have you asked what the issue was? I mean, if the issue is you, perhaps it is time to change.

Chandekar Mulay, I am unable to figure this out too, but maybe something about the way you go about it could be irritating her? Have you asked what the issue was? I mean, if the issue is you, perhaps it is time to change.
6 days ago 
V

vicky

LG, i am married to a psycho women who wants me to crack competitive exams at the age of 33 though working in a pvt company with good salary. I sometimes feel that the same torture i used to feel during my school days from my parents and teachers. with no time left after working in pvt company even for family how do i achieve getting govt job

LG, i am married to a psycho women who wants me to crack competitive exams at the age of 33 though working in a pvt company with good salary. I sometimes feel that the same torture i used to feel during my school days from my parents and teachers. with no time left after working in pvt company even for family how do i achieve getting govt job #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vicky, have you tried talking to her, explaining how you feel, the difficulties you face? Or you one of those strong, silent types who will put up with anything and not utter a word in protest, self-defence, etc? Obviously there's something troubling your wife about your current job, find out what it is. If you redress it, maybe she will change her mind too

Vicky, have you tried talking to her, explaining how you feel, the difficulties you face? Or you one of those strong, silent types who will put up with anything and not utter a word in protest, self-defence, etc? Obviously there's something troubling your wife about your current job, find out what it is. If you redress it, maybe she will change her mind too
6 days ago 
SM

SUMANT MANCHANDA

LG, I Luv a Girl staying in another state.We met on FB,We have never met but seen our pics.I tried to meet in her city but failed as she didn't had cell phone. She tried but failed saying she was admitted to hospital after a incident lost her cellphone.Shall I continue with her,whether her intentions are positive towards me. SM

LG, I Luv a Girl staying in another state.We met on FB,We have never met but seen our pics.I tried to meet in her city but failed as she didn't had cell phone. She tried but failed saying she was admitted to hospital after a incident lost her cellphone.Shall I continue with her,whether her intentions are positive towards me. SM #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sumant Manchanda, from what I can infer from the little information you have provided, she doesn't intend to meet you, for whatever reason. The possibility also exists that the whole thing was a scam, maybe you got off lightly, without any damage. Should you continue? If you want to test your luck further, you can, but I would advise against it

Sumant Manchanda, from what I can infer from the little information you have provided, she doesn't intend to meet you, for whatever reason. The possibility also exists that the whole thing was a scam, maybe you got off lightly, without any damage. Should you continue? If you want to test your luck further, you can, but I would advise against it
6 days ago 
SN

Sandip Nakhate

Hi loveguru, I am at my life's turning point where I have to decide whether to marry with her or not? We are in a relationship from two yrs. Finally, both of our family agreed for our wedding after two yrs. Problems we will face lifetime are different profession and different mentality/culture between both the families, and financial. V r also immediate nebour. Plsugt

Hi loveguru, I am at my life's turning point where I have to decide whether to marry with her or not? We are in a relationship from two yrs. Finally, both of our family agreed for our wedding after two yrs. Problems we will face lifetime are different profession and different mentality/culture between both the families, and financial. V r also immediate nebour. Plsugt #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Sandip Nakhate, funny chap aren't you? You've been in a relationship with her for two years, your families have agreed to the match, so obviously it was not a passing fancy, but when you are about to enter the mandap you are having doubts? Are you by nature indecisive? Or do you reserve the best for those you love?

Sandip Nakhate, funny chap aren't you? You've been in a relationship with her for two years, your families have agreed to the match, so obviously it was not a passing fancy, but when you are about to enter the mandap you are having doubts? Are you by nature indecisive? Or do you reserve the best for those you love?
6 days ago 
N

NN

Im in love with a girl and were supposed to get married soon. however, we had some minor tiffs and spent a month without talking to each other, When i tried to mend the relationship, she says that she has no feelings for me now.How can i fix this?

Im in love with a girl and were supposed to get married soon. however, we had some minor tiffs and spent a month without talking to each other, When i tried to mend the relationship, she says that she has no feelings for me now.How can i fix this? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru NN, the only way you can mend the relationship -- and there's no guarantee you can if she has firmly made up her mind -- is through perserverence. Follow Robert Bruce's example, what worked in the world of kings may work in the world of hearts, too, who knows

NN, the only way you can mend the relationship -- and there's no guarantee you can if she has firmly made up her mind -- is through perserverence. Follow Robert Bruce's example, what worked in the world of kings may work in the world of hearts, too, who knows
6 days ago 
N

Nitoo

i love one married women and we exchange text but she avoids me to meet ...... she send sms good morning good night regular , what does it means

i love one married women and we exchange text but she avoids me to meet ...... she send sms good morning good night regular , what does it means #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (5 replies ) View more
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 6 days ago
K

kpj married people are complicated... don't go after them... they want extramarital because they are bored... they don't leave their spouse nly use singles for fun...better stay away from her

married people are complicated... don't go after them... they want extramarital because they are bored... they don't leave their spouse nly use singles for fun...better stay away from her
3 weeks ago 
N

Nitoo Today She again Sent me message Good Morning message " HE WHO DOESNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR SILENCE WILL PROBABLY NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR WORDS " what does it means did she like me ? did she wants to love me ?

Today She again Sent me message Good Morning message " HE WHO DOESNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR SILENCE WILL PROBABLY NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR WORDS " what does it means did she like me ? did she wants to love me ?
6 days ago 

Love Guru Nitoo, great you have fallen in love with a woman who only sends you good morning and good night, how will you react if she sends you a goodbye, I wonder? I think you are part of an sms/WhatsApp group to which she sends these good morning and good night messages, so you are getting them and started believing that they are individual messages being sent to you

Nitoo, great you have fallen in love with a woman who only sends you good morning and good night, how will you react if she sends you a goodbye, I wonder? I think you are part of an sms/WhatsApp group to which she sends these good morning and good night messages, so you are getting them and started believing that they are individual messages being sent to you
6 days ago 
NK

Narinder Khanna

My self Rakesh kumar...i like a girl whi is living in my area, but i could say i love her because i am married and she is single. I feel that she likes me very much. so pls suggest me what should i do.

My self Rakesh kumar...i like a girl whi is living in my area, but i could say i love her because i am married and she is single. I feel that she likes me very much. so pls suggest me what should i do. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Narinder Khanna, so you are married and in love with a single girl who you think likes you. It's a nice little private dream, so why don't you let it stay in the world of dreams and go about the actual world as you usually do? Sometimes, how things seem to be in the dream world is not how they are in the real world, so let it be

Narinder Khanna, so you are married and in love with a single girl who you think likes you. It's a nice little private dream, so why don't you let it stay in the world of dreams and go about the actual world as you usually do? Sometimes, how things seem to be in the dream world is not how they are in the real world, so let it be
6 days ago 
SR

subhra-roy

hi..I love Tania but she says that she don't love me. But during a year I'm in touch with her in phone & Whatsapp..But now she is telling me that she is going to got married with someone else..So I don't have any idea what to do??Pls help

hi..I love Tania but she says that she don't love me. But during a year I'm in touch with her in phone & Whatsapp..But now she is telling me that she is going to got married with someone else..So I don't have any idea what to do??Pls help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Subhra-Roy, so you think if a girl was in touch with you on phone and WhatsApp she's in love with you? If so, I am afraid you are going to spend your life with a broken heart. Tania may have liked you, but not enough to get married to you.And that's how things are in the world that lies outside the phone and WhatsApp, you better get used to it soon

Subhra-Roy, so you think if a girl was in touch with you on phone and WhatsApp she's in love with you? If so, I am afraid you are going to spend your life with a broken heart. Tania may have liked you, but not enough to get married to you.And that's how things are in the world that lies outside the phone and WhatsApp, you better get used to it soon
6 days ago 
JD

jasin dmello

Lg, I love a girl and I proposed her, but she smiled and she ran away without saying anything, what does this mean?

Lg, I love a girl and I proposed her, but she smiled and she ran away without saying anything, what does this mean? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 6 days ago

Love Guru Jasin D'Mello, you sure she smiled before running away? So long as she smiled, I guess there's nothing to worry about. Have you met/encountered her after that incident? What happened then?

Jasin D'Mello, you sure she smiled before running away? So long as she smiled, I guess there's nothing to worry about. Have you met/encountered her after that incident? What happened then?
2 weeks ago 
SM

Siraj Memon

im in a relation with a girl since 6 months, but my gf likes to shop a lot , but i want to do certain savings for the future, but i cant understand how to make her undestand, if i tell her directly then she might feel bad, please give some advice

im in a relation with a girl since 6 months, but my gf likes to shop a lot , but i want to do certain savings for the future, but i cant understand how to make her undestand, if i tell her directly then she might feel bad, please give some advice #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 6 days ago

Love Guru Siraj Memon, first of all, is she spending her money,or yours? If it is yours, it should be easy enough for you to control it. If it is her money she is spending, well, then your leeway to tell her not to do so is very limited. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try, but do it very carefully, lest you come off as someone out to control her life

Siraj Memon, first of all, is she spending her money,or yours? If it is yours, it should be easy enough for you to control it. If it is her money she is spending, well, then your leeway to tell her not to do so is very limited. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try, but do it very carefully, lest you come off as someone out to control her life
1 week ago 
AK

Anuj Kumar if i talk in term of Economics..... " This investment is subjected to Market risk.... plz invest carefully"

if i talk in term of Economics..... " This investment is subjected to Market risk.... plz invest carefully"
6 days ago 
D

deepikadeewani

LG, my bf is very possesive but sometimes he crosses the line and gets upset and angry over me for small reasons, i cant understand how to deal with this, please help.

LG, my bf is very possesive but sometimes he crosses the line and gets upset and angry over me for small reasons, i cant understand how to deal with this, please help. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Deepika Deewani, all men -- and women, I might say -- are possessive in a relationship, only the degree varies. Are you possessive, too? But, to return to your question, if you feel hurt by his possessiveness, maybe you should try talking some sense into him. Explain how you feel, and he may listen to you. If he doesn't, well, then you have an important decision ahead of you

Deepika Deewani, all men -- and women, I might say -- are possessive in a relationship, only the degree varies. Are you possessive, too? But, to return to your question, if you feel hurt by his possessiveness, maybe you should try talking some sense into him. Explain how you feel, and he may listen to you. If he doesn't, well, then you have an important decision ahead of you
1 week ago 
PSR

PRADEEP SINGH RAWAT

how do i overcome from my college crush?

how do i overcome from my college crush? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Pradeep Singh Rawat, like one would overcome all other crushes, I suppose. If your personality is such that you can move on to another crush immediately, it helps. If not, there's the customary period, which varies from person to person, that you will have to put up with the memories etc. But soon, over time, everyone gets over it

Pradeep Singh Rawat, like one would overcome all other crushes, I suppose. If your personality is such that you can move on to another crush immediately, it helps. If not, there's the customary period, which varies from person to person, that you will have to put up with the memories etc. But soon, over time, everyone gets over it
1 week ago 
R

Rahul

LG, I had an affair with the aunty in the flat above. We had sex regularly like crazy for two months. Now she is pregnant, she didn't have any children before this. Now she is completely avoiding me and acting as if she doesn't even know me... I am devastated....

LG, I had an affair with the aunty in the flat above. We had sex regularly like crazy for two months. Now she is pregnant, she didn't have any children before this. Now she is completely avoiding me and acting as if she doesn't even know me... I am devastated.... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 6 days ago

Love Guru Rahul, incomplete information. What about the lady's husband, I am assuming she is not single? And what about the pregnancy, what does she plan to do about it? And why is she avoiding you, when it usually the other way round?

Rahul, incomplete information. What about the lady's husband, I am assuming she is not single? And what about the pregnancy, what does she plan to do about it? And why is she avoiding you, when it usually the other way round?
1 month ago 

Love Guru Rahul, and you want to me tell you what? What do you expect her to do? Leave her husband and settle down with you? What do you expect to do? File for a paternity case? Don't be daft. Neither is workable. What she is doing is the right thing, learnt to accept gracefully when things end

Rahul, and you want to me tell you what? What do you expect her to do? Leave her husband and settle down with you? What do you expect to do? File for a paternity case? Don't be daft. Neither is workable. What she is doing is the right thing, learnt to accept gracefully when things end
1 week ago