X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Got a question about matters of the heart? Join us for a chat with Love Guru...  more »
Got a question about matters of the heart? Join us for a chat with Love Guru every Thursday between 3 pm and 4 pm IST.  « less
1466 posts so far
538 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
PN

PradeepKumar Nair

i just want to know that is it wrong to love & give attention to our mother, sister-in-law & sisters.

i just want to know that is it wrong to love & give attention to our mother, sister-in-law & sisters. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago  Last updated : 2 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

rahul

I have proposed a girl, she is my friend from childhood, and my fathers friends daughter, we were good friends untill i proposed her, now she is not talking to me, no reply nthing, what to do? LG

I have proposed a girl, she is my friend from childhood, and my fathers friends daughter, we were good friends untill i proposed her, now she is not talking to me, no reply nthing, what to do? LG #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NC

nand chaudhary

thanks LG

thanks LG #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

arman

LG pl suggest, my marriage was an arrange and kind of force, i love someone else and she is different caste from mine, which is not acceptable to my family. i still have relationship with her, talking to her gives me happiness in my life. Does extra marital affair is a sin ?

LG pl suggest, my marriage was an arrange and kind of force, i love someone else and she is different caste from mine, which is not acceptable to my family. i still have relationship with her, talking to her gives me happiness in my life. Does extra marital affair is a sin ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Love Guru

Thank you folks for being here. Let's meet again next Thursday at 3 pm!

Thank you folks for being here. Let's meet again next Thursday at 3 pm! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MA

Mrinal Agarwalla

is it possible to have a crush with the same person twice o is it luv?

is it possible to have a crush with the same person twice o is it luv? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

arman

LG pl suggest buddy

LG pl suggest buddy #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NC

nand chaudhary

HI LG,I am in good relation with a married women last 2 to 3 years , unfortunately now I don't know why she not picking up my phone & distract me without any reason.please advice what to do further as I do not want to leave her' & believe I really love her.

HI LG,I am in good relation with a married women last 2 to 3 years , unfortunately now I don't know why she not picking up my phone & distract me without any reason.please advice what to do further as I do not want to leave her' & believe I really love her. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

res

Hi LG, v broke up but c still want to b friend and I don't. pls let me know how to keep distance with her.

Hi LG, v broke up but c still want to b friend and I don't. pls let me know how to keep distance with her. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

arman

LG pl suggest, my marriage was an arrange and kind of force, i love someone else and she is different caste from mine, which is not acceptable to my family. i still have relationship with her, talking to her gives me happiness in my life. Does extra marital affair is a sin ?

LG pl suggest, my marriage was an arrange and kind of force, i love someone else and she is different caste from mine, which is not acceptable to my family. i still have relationship with her, talking to her gives me happiness in my life. Does extra marital affair is a sin ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
PN

PradeepKumar Nair

i just want to know that is it wrong to love & give attention to our mother, sister-in-law & sisters.

i just want to know that is it wrong to love & give attention to our mother, sister-in-law & sisters. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago  Last updated : 2 days ago

Love Guru Pradeep Kumar Nair, a very bald question, Is there something else behind this question of yours?

Pradeep Kumar Nair, a very bald question, Is there something else behind this question of yours?
4 days ago 
PN

PradeepKumar Nair Yes, because I feel people misunderstand such a beautiful concept called love. Can the concept of love to a wife be same as the love to a mother or sister or sister-in-law, definitely not.

Yes, because I feel people misunderstand such a beautiful concept called love. Can the concept of love to a wife be same as the love to a mother or sister or sister-in-law, definitely not.
2 days ago 
A

arman

Love Guru Arman, if you are looking for judgement you have come to the wrong place, please visit the nearest priest, he can answer such a question

Arman, if you are looking for judgement you have come to the wrong place, please visit the nearest priest, he can answer such a question
4 days ago 
MA

Mrinal Agarwalla

is it possible to have a crush with the same person twice o is it luv?

is it possible to have a crush with the same person twice o is it luv? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Mrinal Agarwalla, if you have doubts if it is love, then it isn't

Mrinal Agarwalla, if you have doubts if it is love, then it isn't
4 days ago 
NC

nand chaudhary

HI LG,I am in good relation with a married women last 2 to 3 years , unfortunately now I don't know why she not picking up my phone & distract me without any reason.please advice what to do further as I do not want to leave her' & believe I really love her.

HI LG,I am in good relation with a married women last 2 to 3 years , unfortunately now I don't know why she not picking up my phone & distract me without any reason.please advice what to do further as I do not want to leave her' & believe I really love her. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nand Chaudhary, why she is not responding to you anymore, I have no idea. But I can guess. The most obvious is, she has realised the dangers of what she is doing, and has stopped. Or she has had a change of heart. Either is possible. As someone in such a situation, there's very little you can do, to expect permanence in a relationship with a married person is idiotic. You better get over it soon

Nand Chaudhary, why she is not responding to you anymore, I have no idea. But I can guess. The most obvious is, she has realised the dangers of what she is doing, and has stopped. Or she has had a change of heart. Either is possible. As someone in such a situation, there's very little you can do, to expect permanence in a relationship with a married person is idiotic. You better get over it soon
4 days ago 
R

res

Hi LG, v broke up but c still want to b friend and I don't. pls let me know how to keep distance with her.

Hi LG, v broke up but c still want to b friend and I don't. pls let me know how to keep distance with her. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Res, I am sure someone cannot force you to keep in touch if you don't want to. Are you sure you don't want to keep in touch? If you really want it, it's very easy to do

Res, I am sure someone cannot force you to keep in touch if you don't want to. Are you sure you don't want to keep in touch? If you really want it, it's very easy to do
4 days ago 
R

res I know, nobody can force me or stop me to keep in touch with someone, except she. I tried couple of times not to keep in touch but everytime I failed against her request.

I know, nobody can force me or stop me to keep in touch with someone, except she. I tried couple of times not to keep in touch but everytime I failed against her request.
4 days ago 
UM

Umesh Mishra

Recently my wife became close friend with one guy on facebook and even they had relation. When I came to know, I counselled her and asked her to keep away from that guy. Because of our family reputation and kids future, I did not take any drastic step. However it seems that she is still in contact with that guy through chats. please advise..

Recently my wife became close friend with one guy on facebook and even they had relation. When I came to know, I counselled her and asked her to keep away from that guy. Because of our family reputation and kids future, I did not take any drastic step. However it seems that she is still in contact with that guy through chats. please advise.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Umesh Mishra, you have been an unusual husband, most I come across in such a situation will have reacted very differently. It was good of you to overlook her actions even they hurt you deeply, but now I don't know what to say. Because the factors you say held you back the first time -- family, kids -- exist even now. Maybe you should reconsider your decision, but you are the better judge

Umesh Mishra, you have been an unusual husband, most I come across in such a situation will have reacted very differently. It was good of you to overlook her actions even they hurt you deeply, but now I don't know what to say. Because the factors you say held you back the first time -- family, kids -- exist even now. Maybe you should reconsider your decision, but you are the better judge
4 days ago 
BS

B SRIKANTH

BUT LG, she exchanged lot of her photos, we chtted with freedom, she was keen to meet me. but how come this sudden...? plz advice, I miss her lot

BUT LG, she exchanged lot of her photos, we chtted with freedom, she was keen to meet me. but how come this sudden...? plz advice, I miss her lot #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru B Srikanth, one can only guess why she is not in touch anymore. Maybe she got married and went away. Maybe she has changed her behaviour. If it affects you so deeply you can continue mourning her loss in your life, but I get the feeling it will be a waste of time

B Srikanth, one can only guess why she is not in touch anymore. Maybe she got married and went away. Maybe she has changed her behaviour. If it affects you so deeply you can continue mourning her loss in your life, but I get the feeling it will be a waste of time
4 days ago 
PB

P-B

Sir, I got married some 12 years ago and have 2 children. 4 years back we came to India from Canada and after that my wife is giving me lots of problems. She fought with my parents and returned all her gold to her parents. She started spreading rumours among my relatives that I tried to kill her. She is not interested at all in living a normal life. Any ideas ?

Sir, I got married some 12 years ago and have 2 children. 4 years back we came to India from Canada and after that my wife is giving me lots of problems. She fought with my parents and returned all her gold to her parents. She started spreading rumours among my relatives that I tried to kill her. She is not interested at all in living a normal life. Any ideas ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru P-B, unusual tale. What have you thought of doing? It is obvious she doesn't want to live with you, but what has driven her to that point, have you tried to find out? My advice is, before you take any steps find out the reason for behaviour, see if it can be changed (which will mean changing yourself too). If things still don't improve, let's see what needs to be done

P-B, unusual tale. What have you thought of doing? It is obvious she doesn't want to live with you, but what has driven her to that point, have you tried to find out? My advice is, before you take any steps find out the reason for behaviour, see if it can be changed (which will mean changing yourself too). If things still don't improve, let's see what needs to be done
4 days ago 
PS

pradeep singh

once again lg here, so may i expect reply for one week post...

once again lg here, so may i expect reply for one week post... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Pradeep Singh, can you re-send your question please?

Pradeep Singh, can you re-send your question please?
4 days ago 
PS

pradeep singh my sister is becoming so tough. destiny dont want her marriage where she were engaged. boy mother, his relatives and their rituals not understand children happiness in togetherness. i and my family somehow managed our feelings and understand sister happiness but all fail. she dont want to marry someone else and meantime not behaving good with us. we are so bothered.

my sister is becoming so tough. destiny dont want her marriage where she were engaged. boy mother, his relatives and their rituals not understand children happiness in togetherness. i and my family somehow managed our feelings and understand sister happiness but all fail. she dont want to marry someone else and meantime not behaving good with us. we are so bothered.
4 days ago 
BS

B SRIKANTH

I am havg a dcnt virtl frdp (thru chat, ph very frqly. NOT MET) wdh a girl for 6 yrs. suddenly last yr she said not to contact her since few of our chats were seen by her bro and became a big prbm to her. I respect her reqst i didn't SMS or cald her expt fw chat msgs wshng her for imp festvs&her b'day¬ got ny reply. Adv hw to mke her come bk in my lyf as no conxn.

I am havg a dcnt virtl frdp (thru chat, ph very frqly. NOT MET) wdh a girl for 6 yrs. suddenly last yr she said not to contact her since few of our chats were seen by her bro and became a big prbm to her. I respect her reqst i didn't SMS or cald her expt fw chat msgs wshng her for imp festvs&her b'day&not got ny reply. Adv hw to mke her come bk in my lyf as no conxn. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru B Srikanth, something tells me she doesn't want to come back into your life, and if you think carefully it will be obvious even to you. Many a Romeo has been laid low by virtual, unseen relationships, I think you have added to the list. Get over it, and next time ensure that virtual and real both coincide, that way you will avoid similar disappointment

B Srikanth, something tells me she doesn't want to come back into your life, and if you think carefully it will be obvious even to you. Many a Romeo has been laid low by virtual, unseen relationships, I think you have added to the list. Get over it, and next time ensure that virtual and real both coincide, that way you will avoid similar disappointment
4 days ago 
NK

nand kishor

hello sir,mai jis ladki se pyar karta hu,wo shadi suda hai,lekin wo vahan khush nahi hai,wo hamse bhi pyar karti hai,mai usse shadi karna chahta hu,advise me plzzz

hello sir,mai jis ladki se pyar karta hu,wo shadi suda hai,lekin wo vahan khush nahi hai,wo hamse bhi pyar karti hai,mai usse shadi karna chahta hu,advise me plzzz #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nand Kishor, so this married girl told you she was unhappy and wants to marry you, or have you come to this conclusion by yourself? Assuming she wants to, too, my advice is, proceed slowly. As romantic as it sounds, remarriage is not all a bed of roses, there are issues, there are baggages that come with it. Think through properly before you decide to jump in

Nand Kishor, so this married girl told you she was unhappy and wants to marry you, or have you come to this conclusion by yourself? Assuming she wants to, too, my advice is, proceed slowly. As romantic as it sounds, remarriage is not all a bed of roses, there are issues, there are baggages that come with it. Think through properly before you decide to jump in
4 days ago 
PS

pradeep singh

my sister is becoming so tough. destiny dont want her marriage where she were engaged. boy mother, his relatives and their rituals not understand children happiness in togetherness. i and my family somehow managed our feelings and understand sister happiness but all fail. she dont want to marry someone else and meantime not behaving good with us. we are so bothered.

my sister is becoming so tough. destiny dont want her marriage where she were engaged. boy mother, his relatives and their rituals not understand children happiness in togetherness. i and my family somehow managed our feelings and understand sister happiness but all fail. she dont want to marry someone else and meantime not behaving good with us. we are so bothered. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Pradeep Singh, sorry, but I am not able to understand what you are trying to say, please re-send more clearly

Pradeep Singh, sorry, but I am not able to understand what you are trying to say, please re-send more clearly
4 days ago 
N

nish

hello der, i lovd a guy for 4 yrs n then v got married after some difficulties. he never gave me more time before marriage but after marriage also he doesn't. he wrk or not i have no idea,. but he lies to me so i cant believe him now. i dont understand wat should i do as he din take any responsibility of me after marriage. Plz tell me wat to do

hello der, i lovd a guy for 4 yrs n then v got married after some difficulties. he never gave me more time before marriage but after marriage also he doesn't. he wrk or not i have no idea,. but he lies to me so i cant believe him now. i dont understand wat should i do as he din take any responsibility of me after marriage. Plz tell me wat to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nish, what are the options before you? Seems like you have landed with a problem, and how to come out of it is complex. It is very easy for an outsider to tell you what to do, but you know the reality. Before you consider anything serious, my advice is to try sorting out your woes through dialogue. Arrive at a solution acceptable to both, and see how it goes, before doing anything else

Nish, what are the options before you? Seems like you have landed with a problem, and how to come out of it is complex. It is very easy for an outsider to tell you what to do, but you know the reality. Before you consider anything serious, my advice is to try sorting out your woes through dialogue. Arrive at a solution acceptable to both, and see how it goes, before doing anything else
4 days ago 
MKG

manoj kumar gupta

hey love guru, there was a girl in my life,from 4 years back & At the time promisedf that we'll be good friends for life time and be in touch but just before 2 months she disconnected all links now i really miss and feel that...

hey love guru, there was a girl in my life,from 4 years back & At the time promisedf that we'll be good friends for life time and be in touch but just before 2 months she disconnected all links now i really miss and feel that... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Manoj Kumar Gupta, so she has broken off all ties with you. I am sure she has the right reasons for doing so, even though she may not share the same with you. Respect her decision, and let her be

Manoj Kumar Gupta, so she has broken off all ties with you. I am sure she has the right reasons for doing so, even though she may not share the same with you. Respect her decision, and let her be
4 days ago 

Love Guru

Hello folks, let's chat

Hello folks, let's chat #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
P

prakash143 hai

hai
4 days ago 
SP

SHAILJA-PURI hi

hi
4 days ago 
P

prakash143 hello sir, i loved my junior,but i dint tell her,because iam fearing when she came.plz tell soluation

hello sir, i loved my junior,but i dint tell her,because iam fearing when she came.plz tell soluation
4 days ago 
AM

avisekh mukherjee

LG..why do people writing to you HAVE SUCH BAD ENGLISH?

LG..why do people writing to you HAVE SUCH BAD ENGLISH? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Avisekh Mukherjee, language is not the issue here, is it?

Avisekh Mukherjee, language is not the issue here, is it?
4 days ago 
R

reshma

My famly contactd d guy ho i luvd & askd hmwhethr he s interstd 2 mary me &askd 2 gv details f hs famly.Bt he refusd dat he s nt intersted.My parents ask me to mary othr guy by saying he s a cheat. Bt he says me dat wait fr 1 yr 2 get hm a job & after he wl contact my parents. MY parent r being weak n health.my parents & he should b hapy

My famly contactd d guy ho i luvd & askd hmwhethr he s interstd 2 mary me &askd 2 gv details f hs famly.Bt he refusd dat he s nt intersted.My parents ask me to mary othr guy by saying he s a cheat. Bt he says me dat wait fr 1 yr 2 get hm a job & after he wl contact my parents. MY parent r being weak n health.my parents & he should b hapy #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Reshma, it's your life, your future, your call. You have two pulls on you, your boyfriend and your family, and there seems to be no middle ground between them. It seems like your friend is not doing well currently in life, and naturally any parent will be worried about their girl marrying such a guy. But why did he tell them he was not interested in marrying you? That was uncalled for

Reshma, it's your life, your future, your call. You have two pulls on you, your boyfriend and your family, and there seems to be no middle ground between them. It seems like your friend is not doing well currently in life, and naturally any parent will be worried about their girl marrying such a guy. But why did he tell them he was not interested in marrying you? That was uncalled for
4 days ago 
AS

Avinash Singh

hey love guru, there was a girl in my life,from 4 years back & nd 2 year before she got married with some other guy who is more saleied then me.At the time of her marriage she promissedf that we'll be gud frnds for lyf tym... nd be in touch...bt jst after 2 mnths of her marriage she disconnected all links ...nw i really miss nd feel that...

hey love guru, there was a girl in my life,from 4 years back & nd 2 year before she got married with some other guy who is more saleied then me.At the time of her marriage she promissedf that we'll be gud frnds for lyf tym... nd be in touch...bt jst after 2 mnths of her marriage she disconnected all links ...nw i really miss nd feel that... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago

Love Guru Avinash Singh, often, in such situations, the hurt to the ego is greater. Now she is a married woman, so forget about her. It is okay to look back at the time you both spent together with fondness, but to wish it would repeat is to ask too much. If you really loved her, let her be happy in her new life, and you find happiness elsewhere. Move on

Avinash Singh, often, in such situations, the hurt to the ego is greater. Now she is a married woman, so forget about her. It is okay to look back at the time you both spent together with fondness, but to wish it would repeat is to ask too much. If you really loved her, let her be happy in her new life, and you find happiness elsewhere. Move on
1 week ago 
VJ

Vishu Jeet Love Guru .. could you please reply me also., sorry Avinash for intruding

Love Guru .. could you please reply me also., sorry Avinash for intruding
1 week ago 
AS

Avinash Singh hey love guru...the thing which always pinch in my mind is only that...couldnt we be the gud frnds for lyftym.....????????she really make me confidant that there is nthing as true love in this world.except mom,s love.:'-)

hey love guru...the thing which always pinch in my mind is only that...couldnt we be the gud frnds for lyftym.....????????she really make me confidant that there is nthing as true love in this world.except mom,s love.:'-)
1 week ago 
VJ

Vishu Jeet

Hi Sir,I am 31 year bachelor. i have feeling for one of my new colleague who is getting divorce . Her hubby cheated on her. We sit next to each other. talk our feeling to each other. I really like her and want to marry. But i fear that she is not ready for any relationship becz she is just coming out from on bad relation. I have pressure for marriage.. Plz suggest

Hi Sir,I am 31 year bachelor. i have feeling for one of my new colleague who is getting divorce . Her hubby cheated on her. We sit next to each other. talk our feeling to each other. I really like her and want to marry. But i fear that she is not ready for any relationship becz she is just coming out from on bad relation. I have pressure for marriage.. Plz suggest #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vishu Jeet, you are right, it is too early for her to think of marriage. If you are in a hurry, I suggest you look elsewhere

Vishu Jeet, you are right, it is too early for her to think of marriage. If you are in a hurry, I suggest you look elsewhere
1 week ago 
U

umar

Dear LG, i have loving a chennai girl last 3 month..i want to impress her ...plz suggest some ideas to impress her in low budjet ..i have to plan go to chennai with out inform and surprise her... plz give some tips to supprise her ..

Dear LG, i have loving a chennai girl last 3 month..i want to impress her ...plz suggest some ideas to impress her in low budjet ..i have to plan go to chennai with out inform and surprise her... plz give some tips to supprise her .. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Umar, I am sorry, but I am not familiar with Chennai to tell you of any low budget surprises.

Umar, I am sorry, but I am not familiar with Chennai to tell you of any low budget surprises.
1 week ago 
AP

Anmol Prasad

Hi love guru i want to marry with my mother cousion daughter but my mom not agree with this ,, but other side her family is agree for marriage,, what i do ,,I talk to mu mother but she refused any argument,,i m in relationship with more than 12 yeras Pls suggest !!!

Hi love guru i want to marry with my mother cousion daughter but my mom not agree with this ,, but other side her family is agree for marriage,, what i do ,,I talk to mu mother but she refused any argument,,i m in relationship with more than 12 yeras Pls suggest !!! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Anmol Prasad, as a rule marriage between close relations are not healthy, I am sure that's what's worrying your mother. To convince her, why don't the two of you undergo a test to see if everything will be okay with your children?

Anmol Prasad, as a rule marriage between close relations are not healthy, I am sure that's what's worrying your mother. To convince her, why don't the two of you undergo a test to see if everything will be okay with your children?
1 week ago 
J

jayu

HI,, I M 45 YR OLD UNMARRIED... 30 YR OLD BOY LOVE ME SERIOUSLY... I M IGNORE HIM BUT HE CANT STOP TO LOVE ME... bahut samjati hu use but wo samjne ko taiyar nahi.. uske parents search kar rahe he ladki.. .. tell me usko kaise samjau...

HI,, I M 45 YR OLD UNMARRIED... 30 YR OLD BOY LOVE ME SERIOUSLY... I M IGNORE HIM BUT HE CANT STOP TO LOVE ME... bahut samjati hu use but wo samjne ko taiyar nahi.. uske parents search kar rahe he ladki.. .. tell me usko kaise samjau... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
K

karanisha y u r ignorng him ??? if he love u then good na ...

y u r ignorng him ??? if he love u then good na ...
1 week ago 

Love Guru Jayu, if you really want to get rid of him, you would have done so. Are you sure that somewhere you are not feeling flattered by his attention?

Jayu, if you really want to get rid of him, you would have done so. Are you sure that somewhere you are not feeling flattered by his attention?
1 week ago