X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2337 posts so far
758 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
RS

Rahul Sharma

Hi. I AM Rahul Sir Mare Facbook Pr Ek Ladki Han. Ham Dono Kafi Dino Se Baat Kr Rahe Han. lakin Main Use Dil He Dil Me Bhut Chahta hu. Lakin Main Kese Pata Karu Ke Vo Bhi Mujse Utna Hi Chati Han Jitna Main Usko Chahta Hu. Pls Sir Reply Me.

Hi. I AM Rahul Sir Mare Facbook Pr Ek Ladki Han. Ham Dono Kafi Dino Se Baat Kr Rahe Han. lakin Main Use Dil He Dil Me Bhut Chahta hu. Lakin Main Kese Pata Karu Ke Vo Bhi Mujse Utna Hi Chati Han Jitna Main Usko Chahta Hu. Pls Sir Reply Me. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RS

renuka salgaonkar

Hi im renuka im in relationship with a married guy from last 11 months n now im became more serious i dont know about him i think so he also is serious but i cant leave without him.what to do?

Hi im renuka im in relationship with a married guy from last 11 months n now im became more serious i dont know about him i think so he also is serious but i cant leave without him.what to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NS

nagaraj shaka

i miss her very much please help me what to do i just trow away my phone i cant stop thinking about her am so addicted way this pain go away please help me out :(

i miss her very much please help me what to do i just trow away my phone i cant stop thinking about her am so addicted way this pain go away please help me out :( #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NS

nagaraj shaka

she replaying late an she say sorry lital bit busy but i saw shes online always i dont know when is was my last good sleep i cant sleep well so long days i really loved her so much if she happy without me am happy to but i miss her every day i just stopd txting her am so scared some time reason i dont know i just keep watching my phone she will be txt me any time....

she replaying late an she say sorry lital bit busy but i saw shes online always i dont know when is was my last good sleep i cant sleep well so long days i really loved her so much if she happy without me am happy to but i miss her every day i just stopd txting her am so scared some time reason i dont know i just keep watching my phone she will be txt me any time.... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NS

nagaraj shaka

coz she say she cant hurt her family so she started avoiding i really loved her so much i dont wan to lose her i really need i sayd her if you happy without me do what ever you wan to do we stopd chatin last five days an she txt me sayin so your finely ignoring me i dont know what was that mean i dont know what i do some time am keep it txt for her......

coz she say she cant hurt her family so she started avoiding i really loved her so much i dont wan to lose her i really need i sayd her if you happy without me do what ever you wan to do we stopd chatin last five days an she txt me sayin so your finely ignoring me i dont know what was that mean i dont know what i do some time am keep it txt for her...... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DV

deshpande vishwajeet

abe sale tu khud bewakoof hai , aur dusro ko kya falatu salah de raha he

abe sale tu khud bewakoof hai , aur dusro ko kya falatu salah de raha he #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DV

deshpande vishwajeet

she has give some indications which show that she loves me ... but she is not expressing it directly

she has give some indications which show that she loves me ... but she is not expressing it directly #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse

Love Guru

Thank you all for chatting today, let's do it again next Thursday at 3 pm!

Thank you all for chatting today, let's do it again next Thursday at 3 pm! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SK

sovon kundu

please reply to me

please reply to me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NS

nagaraj shaka

hey we meet online an we started chating everyday its like we really need each other shes lives so far we started chating last 2 and half year we talk so much every night we chating on skype we talk lot an one day she came an told me her family wanted her to marry someone in there relative guy an she told me she dont like him but she have to do it ..........

hey we meet online an we started chating everyday its like we really need each other shes lives so far we started chating last 2 and half year we talk so much every night we chating on skype we talk lot an one day she came an told me her family wanted her to marry someone in there relative guy an she told me she dont like him but she have to do it .......... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DV

deshpande vishwajeet

i love a girl .... but she is elder than me . she also love me but she is not ready to talk freely ... what should i do now ?

i love a girl .... but she is elder than me . she also love me but she is not ready to talk freely ... what should i do now ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Deshpande Vishwajeet, there is no free talk, all conversation is charged, whether on landline or mobile phone. One person has to pay the price. But I find it amazing that for someone who is not ready to talk freely, she has told you she loves you!

Deshpande Vishwajeet, there is no free talk, all conversation is charged, whether on landline or mobile phone. One person has to pay the price. But I find it amazing that for someone who is not ready to talk freely, she has told you she loves you!
2 days ago 
N

Nitoo

i have relations with one rich school teacher she send whats app good morning good night messages -- we never met -- she always start and stops messages -- what should I think , she like me or not

i have relations with one rich school teacher she send whats app good morning good night messages -- we never met -- she always start and stops messages -- what should I think , she like me or not #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nitoo, are you sure you are not part of the same WhatsApp group as this school teacher which is why you are getting her messages? Otherwise don't you think it's odd she should be sending such messages to someone she has never met?

Nitoo, are you sure you are not part of the same WhatsApp group as this school teacher which is why you are getting her messages? Otherwise don't you think it's odd she should be sending such messages to someone she has never met?
2 days ago 
N

Nitoo Yes she knows me and she send sms also she ask me my activity but when I called and asked her to meet she said I have lot of work she is also old 40 yrs I know her but we never met what should i think

Yes she knows me and she send sms also she ask me my activity but when I called and asked her to meet she said I have lot of work she is also old 40 yrs I know her but we never met what should i think
2 days ago 
NRS

N R Sharma

She says, want to be with me. However, since, the time she has conveyed the same to her husband, he is being very supportive to her and does not want her to leave. She isn't getting a chance to come out of her present relationship ( husband), how does she tackle him and the situation.

She says, want to be with me. However, since, the time she has conveyed the same to her husband, he is being very supportive to her and does not want her to leave. She isn't getting a chance to come out of her present relationship ( husband), how does she tackle him and the situation. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru N R Sharma, when you say she is not getting a chance to come out of her present relationship, you mean what exactly? Is the muhurat not right or something? Are you sure she is not stringing you along? I mean, if she has decided to leave her husband, what can be stopping her except for her own lack of desire?

N R Sharma, when you say she is not getting a chance to come out of her present relationship, you mean what exactly? Is the muhurat not right or something? Are you sure she is not stringing you along? I mean, if she has decided to leave her husband, what can be stopping her except for her own lack of desire?
2 days ago 
MS

Mitul Shah

Hi, My self Mitul i am simple person but dont know why i cant make any girl to my friend or girl friend....please help me on this what should i do..i am serious for that i want serious relationship for lifetime.

Hi, My self Mitul i am simple person but dont know why i cant make any girl to my friend or girl friend....please help me on this what should i do..i am serious for that i want serious relationship for lifetime. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Mitul Shah, maybe your approach is all wrong. Maybe you are approaching girls with the notion of wanting a serious relationship, which communicates itself and is putting off people. I mean, relationships are organic, they happen, you can't force them to happen just because you want it. So my advice is,drop that attitude, be normal with girls around you, and you will find that all goes well

Mitul Shah, maybe your approach is all wrong. Maybe you are approaching girls with the notion of wanting a serious relationship, which communicates itself and is putting off people. I mean, relationships are organic, they happen, you can't force them to happen just because you want it. So my advice is,drop that attitude, be normal with girls around you, and you will find that all goes well
2 days ago 
MS

Mitul Shah Thanks For advice.

Thanks For advice.
2 days ago 
MS

Mitul Shah but i want to know how can i start talking and to attract her my side if i find girl but she doesn't know me.

but i want to know how can i start talking and to attract her my side if i find girl but she doesn't know me.
2 days ago 
KB

kavita bavekar

My one year my manager is madly in love with me. He proposed me 6 months back.I really respect him a lot. since 4 years we are working together but he never showed me his feelings. he is married and has 2 grown u kids. The age gap between us is 17 years. I am very much sure that I will be happy with him rest of my life ......Continue

My one year my manager is madly in love with me. He proposed me 6 months back.I really respect him a lot. since 4 years we are working together but he never showed me his feelings. he is married and has 2 grown u kids. The age gap between us is 17 years. I am very much sure that I will be happy with him rest of my life ......Continue #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 2 days ago
KB

kavita bavekar but I don't want to break his family too.He says there is no bond remaining between him and his wife so any which ways he will be staying separately but he will be supporting his kids financially.Also we both are from different religions. Please advise what should I do as I am really confused.

but I don't want to break his family too.He says there is no bond remaining between him and his wife so any which ways he will be staying separately but he will be supporting his kids financially.Also we both are from different religions. Please advise what should I do as I am really confused.
2 weeks ago 

Love Guru Kavita Bavekar, it's hard to advise someone in this situation. He may be sincere, but he could also be a fraud trying to seduce you with a sob story. And when you say that you don't want to break up his family, what exactly is the role you are seeing for yourself vis-a-vis him? A married man's girlfriend? Be clear in your mind about the situation, which seems to be loaded entirely in his favour

Kavita Bavekar, it's hard to advise someone in this situation. He may be sincere, but he could also be a fraud trying to seduce you with a sob story. And when you say that you don't want to break up his family, what exactly is the role you are seeing for yourself vis-a-vis him? A married man's girlfriend? Be clear in your mind about the situation, which seems to be loaded entirely in his favour
2 weeks ago 

Love Guru Interestingly, Kavita Bavekar, 4 months ago while in college you had a crush on a fellow student and wrote in asking what you should do. And today, where it concerns a married man, you had no such doubts or thoughts

Interestingly, Kavita Bavekar, 4 months ago while in college you had a crush on a fellow student and wrote in asking what you should do. And today, where it concerns a married man, you had no such doubts or thoughts
2 weeks ago 
TR

Tina Roy

I am going through a break up now. It was 9 yr long relation. We were together in a live in relation but he was also dating other girls from last 2 years.1 girl called me (she knew abt me always but I wasnt aware of her). It was such a big shock for me that i had to get hospitalised .. CONT...

I am going through a break up now. It was 9 yr long relation. We were together in a live in relation but he was also dating other girls from last 2 years.1 girl called me (she knew abt me always but I wasnt aware of her). It was such a big shock for me that i had to get hospitalised .. CONT... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
TR

Tina Roy Now I am trying to move on. But it is so difficult for me. He was in every where now suddenly there is a big hole. I feel alone sad depressed betrayed. I am not a coward I will not kill myself but I am not able to live as well. I surely dont want him back cause I dont trust him anymore but what should I do? How to find a reason to live?

Now I am trying to move on. But it is so difficult for me. He was in every where now suddenly there is a big hole. I feel alone sad depressed betrayed. I am not a coward I will not kill myself but I am not able to live as well. I surely dont want him back cause I dont trust him anymore but what should I do? How to find a reason to live?
2 days ago 

Love Guru Tina Roy... so your raison d'etre was your boyfriend? Come on, there's more to life than pinning it on a person's presence or absence in one's life. I don't mean to take away the 9 good years (okay, 7 good years) you spent with him, but be glad it's over when it's over. It could've been worse. So please grieve its end, get it all out, and shut the door on it. There's more to life, you'll find out

Tina Roy... so your raison d'etre was your boyfriend? Come on, there's more to life than pinning it on a person's presence or absence in one's life. I don't mean to take away the 9 good years (okay, 7 good years) you spent with him, but be glad it's over when it's over. It could've been worse. So please grieve its end, get it all out, and shut the door on it. There's more to life, you'll find out
2 days ago 
S

shivneri

[SKB] Shivneri,I see your point but I am sure what your issue is? If you have a relationship issue, do let me know

[SKB] Shivneri,I see your point but I am sure what your issue is? If you have a relationship issue, do let me know
S

shivneri My issue is a guys obsession for young girls...we used to have child marriages where girls were 16 and the husb was 40 or above..guys prefer very young females...he is not satisfied with wife..what is tge future of marriage bec every relationship will end with marriage..how secure is a females future...

My issue is a guys obsession for young girls...we used to have child marriages where girls were 16 and the husb was 40 or above..guys prefer very young females...he is not satisfied with wife..what is tge future of marriage bec every relationship will end with marriage..how secure is a females future...
2 days ago 
S

shivneri Do u agree that marr should be abolished since men dont stay fajthful..to have kids one can donate sperm or like wjth animals they mate when they want kids..i have seen guys in my office wjth half age girls.m.married guys...why should females marry

Do u agree that marr should be abolished since men dont stay fajthful..to have kids one can donate sperm or like wjth animals they mate when they want kids..i have seen guys in my office wjth half age girls.m.married guys...why should females marry
2 days ago 
S

shivneri

Hi.guys ditch their wives for younger women ..nowadays...will females marry guys..its so much nowadays..men constantly flirt with girls half their age even when they are married with kids..is this the end of marriage..

Hi.guys ditch their wives for younger women ..nowadays...will females marry guys..its so much nowadays..men constantly flirt with girls half their age even when they are married with kids..is this the end of marriage.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Shivneri,I see your point but I am sure what your issue is? If you have a relationship issue, do let me know

Shivneri,I see your point but I am sure what your issue is? If you have a relationship issue, do let me know
2 days ago 
VP

Vaibhav Pathrikar

hi, I m vaibhav I have very serious problem with my marriage my wife under influence of her parent went back to her native. and now she do not want to come back unless i quit my parents. I cannot quit my parents and also wife. i love her so much. I tried going to her place to have discussion, i called her also. she neither wants to quit nor she wants to continue.

hi, I m vaibhav I have very serious problem with my marriage my wife under influence of her parent went back to her native. and now she do not want to come back unless i quit my parents. I cannot quit my parents and also wife. i love her so much. I tried going to her place to have discussion, i called her also. she neither wants to quit nor she wants to continue. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vaibhav Pathrikar, my sympathies over your plight, I can imagine what you are going through, torn between parents and wife who doesn't want to live with them. What is your parents' take in all this, I am curious to know. Anyway, have you thought of meeting your wife midway? Maybe the solution to your problem is to find a place close to your parents' house, thereby you are at hand, yet on your own

Vaibhav Pathrikar, my sympathies over your plight, I can imagine what you are going through, torn between parents and wife who doesn't want to live with them. What is your parents' take in all this, I am curious to know. Anyway, have you thought of meeting your wife midway? Maybe the solution to your problem is to find a place close to your parents' house, thereby you are at hand, yet on your own
2 days ago 
A

anand

hi my self anand im in love with a girl of my collage and right now she is in banglore problem is she is also in love with me bt she is not ready fr my marriage her father wants only a ias or ips as her husband where im workin in a mnc as an engineer... please tell me how to convince her father about my love where i hve no intrested in civils

hi my self anand im in love with a girl of my collage and right now she is in banglore problem is she is also in love with me bt she is not ready fr my marriage her father wants only a ias or ips as her husband where im workin in a mnc as an engineer... please tell me how to convince her father about my love where i hve no intrested in civils #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Anand, I am afraid you alone cannot convince her father, your girlfriend too has to be involved in it. Have you met her parents? If you have not, you cannot blame them for thinking that you are some wastrel, and not an engineer with an MNC earning a decent sum. It always helps to know the partner's parents, they also find it reassuring to put a face to the name.

Anand, I am afraid you alone cannot convince her father, your girlfriend too has to be involved in it. Have you met her parents? If you have not, you cannot blame them for thinking that you are some wastrel, and not an engineer with an MNC earning a decent sum. It always helps to know the partner's parents, they also find it reassuring to put a face to the name.
2 days ago 
VT

vikki thorat

sir my gf is ignoring mewhat should i do i love her so much

sir my gf is ignoring mewhat should i do i love her so much #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Vikki Thorat, although she is ignoring you, I presume she has not broken up with you as yet? If she has not, she soon will if instead of asking her what is wrong and what you can do, you continue to seek advice from others including me. Please don't waste any more time, talk to her and find out what is ailing her, and do the needful to set the situation right, since you say you love her so much

Vikki Thorat, although she is ignoring you, I presume she has not broken up with you as yet? If she has not, she soon will if instead of asking her what is wrong and what you can do, you continue to seek advice from others including me. Please don't waste any more time, talk to her and find out what is ailing her, and do the needful to set the situation right, since you say you love her so much
2 days ago 
A

aim

i saw a young girl in bank she is bank officer sum good communication between us now i want to propose her suggest me

i saw a young girl in bank she is bank officer sum good communication between us now i want to propose her suggest me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Aim, good to know you saw a young girl bank officer in a bank. When you say 'good communication' between the two of you, I presume you went there on banking-related work, something she is hired to communicate well on. Don't jump to any conclusions from that, please, or rush to propose to her, it may have the opposite effect in fact.

Aim, good to know you saw a young girl bank officer in a bank. When you say 'good communication' between the two of you, I presume you went there on banking-related work, something she is hired to communicate well on. Don't jump to any conclusions from that, please, or rush to propose to her, it may have the opposite effect in fact.
2 days ago 
HM

hemant maurya

Hi Sir,i m so much of worry i proposed a girl but she is not intreted in me what should i do.

Hi Sir,i m so much of worry i proposed a girl but she is not intreted in me what should i do. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Hemant Maurya, so you proposed to a girl, so she said she was not interested in you. So is that the end of your world? No, right? So stop moping around, you've done enough of moping about over this, and get back on your life. Acceptance and rejection are a part of life, there's nothing to be afraid of or lose one's self-esteem

Hemant Maurya, so you proposed to a girl, so she said she was not interested in you. So is that the end of your world? No, right? So stop moping around, you've done enough of moping about over this, and get back on your life. Acceptance and rejection are a part of life, there's nothing to be afraid of or lose one's self-esteem
2 days ago 
RP

rajiv pratp

I helped a married women in my office on evry aspect , save her twice from rowedy type of person but i came to know that she too was engage with another male apart from her husband and in the mean tine i started to love her and proposes her but she refuses to me though we are still a good friend but suggest how will i overcome my feeling.

I helped a married women in my office on evry aspect , save her twice from rowedy type of person but i came to know that she too was engage with another male apart from her husband and in the mean tine i started to love her and proposes her but she refuses to me though we are still a good friend but suggest how will i overcome my feeling. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago

Love Guru Rajiv Pratap, this is unusual. You play the knight in shining armour, not once but twice but the fair lady goes to someone else? What can I say, but then the final choice rests with her, and I suggest that you respect her decision. Since you good friends,it's better that you continue to remain so, at least you will be in the periphery of her existence, which is better than not being around her.

Rajiv Pratap, this is unusual. You play the knight in shining armour, not once but twice but the fair lady goes to someone else? What can I say, but then the final choice rests with her, and I suggest that you respect her decision. Since you good friends,it's better that you continue to remain so, at least you will be in the periphery of her existence, which is better than not being around her.
2 weeks ago 
RP

rajiv pratp Dear love guru,Thanks for replying and valuable suggestion , exactly the same thing i am doing right now , but to be a hopeful is the life , that anaother man is now transfer to the other city is there any chance of heart turnaround of her in near future, still myself is taking care of her in every aspect and she also pay attantion to me during office tell me way that she can accept my feeling

Dear love guru,Thanks for replying and valuable suggestion , exactly the same thing i am doing right now , but to be a hopeful is the life , that anaother man is now transfer to the other city is there any chance of heart turnaround of her in near future, still myself is taking care of her in every aspect and she also pay attantion to me during office tell me way that she can accept my feeling
1 week ago 
RP

rajiv pratp pls revert LG

pls revert LG
1 week ago