X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2712 posts so far
866 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
M

mank

[SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago  Last updated : 2 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MT

mily tandon

Hye hot people

Hye hot people #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NK

NAJMINARA KHATUN

[SKB] Hi my bf has a habit of flirting with other girls.He flirted with a unknown married woman on fb.She fell for him bt he told evrythng about me.he didnt do the same in the begining.He also ignored me much and took me for granted.He told evrythng to me snd promised he wouldnt talk to to her did he also fell for her? What should i do?

[SKB] Hi my bf has a habit of flirting with other girls.He flirted with a unknown married woman on fb.She fell for him bt he told evrythng about me.he didnt do the same in the begining.He also ignored me much and took me for granted.He told evrythng to me snd promised he wouldnt talk to to her did he also fell for her? What should i do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NK

NAJMINARA KHATUN

Hi my bf has a habit of flirting with other girls.He flirted with a unknown married woman on fb.She fell for him bt he told evrythng about me.he didnt do the same in the begining.He also ignored me much and took me for granted.He told evrythng to me snd promised he wouldnt talk to to her did he also fell for her? What should i do?

Hi my bf has a habit of flirting with other girls.He flirted with a unknown married woman on fb.She fell for him bt he told evrythng about me.he didnt do the same in the begining.He also ignored me much and took me for granted.He told evrythng to me snd promised he wouldnt talk to to her did he also fell for her? What should i do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KL

Kabir Lal

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 6 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mank

I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mank

[SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RT

Ratnesh Tiwar

Hello Sir,Mai ek ladki ko like karta hu ,pichle 5 years se mai use janta hu,She never approach me ,I am deeply hurted by these feelings ,,,She used to talk me at every 2 to 3 days,but I hv never proposed her since I know the answer NO, she never loves me...Kabhi-kabhi mujhe bahut rona ata hai,,I am much huretd me ,,she puzzles me.Plz help me,plzzzzz.

Hello Sir,Mai ek ladki ko like karta hu ,pichle 5 years se mai use janta hu,She never approach me ,I am deeply hurted by these feelings ,,,She used to talk me at every 2 to 3 days,but I hv never proposed her since I know the answer NO, she never loves me...Kabhi-kabhi mujhe bahut rona ata hai,,I am much huretd me ,,she puzzles me.Plz help me,plzzzzz. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NB

neha bhise

hello .. the problem is of caste me & my bf loves a lot to each other & my bf dont hv father he has only mom & mom is not agree with this marriage bcoz of my caste she says that u go & get married bt after my death.... & this we both dont want .... plz help mi out of this problem plz

hello .. the problem is of caste me & my bf loves a lot to each other & my bf dont hv father he has only mom & mom is not agree with this marriage bcoz of my caste she says that u go & get married bt after my death.... & this we both dont want .... plz help mi out of this problem plz #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SC

sayantan Chaki

hello sir

hello sir #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mank

[SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 day ago  Last updated : 2 hours ago
RG

Rakesh Gupta She is your sister in law - better take it accordingly to have better family relations....

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

She is your sister in law - better take it accordingly to have better family relations.... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
1 day ago 
M

mank sir please take a serious look on my condition,now she is the only one i want in my life because i never saw any girl in this way in my life.

sir please take a serious look on my condition,now she is the only one i want in my life because i never saw any girl in this way in my life.
2 hours ago 
YK

Yogesh kumar

hello sir.... me ek ladki ko bht chahta hu.bo mere class ki hi h.or ham dono engineering 2nd year ke student h.bo abi mujse fb pe normally bat krti h.or class me b halki fulki bat kr leti.sir padhai me bo mujse thik h...or look me ham dono average hi h...sir plz sir muje sahi suggest kijiy me kya kru jisse bo mujse impress ho jay...or bo b muje chahne lge.or me use hasil kr pau

hello sir.... me ek ladki ko bht chahta hu.bo mere class ki hi h.or ham dono engineering 2nd year ke student h.bo abi mujse fb pe normally bat krti h.or class me b halki fulki bat kr leti.sir padhai me bo mujse thik h...or look me ham dono average hi h...sir plz sir muje sahi suggest kijiy me kya kru jisse bo mujse impress ho jay...or bo b muje chahne lge.or me use hasil kr pau #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago
SM

shailesh mukul padhai me dhan do love ke chakar mai mat pado.

padhai me dhan do love ke chakar mai mat pado.
3 weeks ago 
AG

ANIL GUPTA

Hallo sir, if a girl kiss the boy, she loves her

Hallo sir, if a girl kiss the boy, she loves her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago
AS

Arun Sawant yes ...

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

yes ... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 weeks ago 
R

Raju

hii this is rajui love a girl from 2 yrstill now i do not express my lovebecause she already in love..i can't forget herwhat to do now

hii this is rajui love a girl from 2 yrstill now i do not express my lovebecause she already in love..i can't forget herwhat to do now #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
RBB

rohankumar balasaheb bukane simply express your love for her,, then let her decide what to do,,

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

simply express your love for her,, then let her decide what to do,, #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 months ago 
SS

sonal shinde it will be better if you forget her...becoz she is in love with someone and not a doubt she will comw to you...jst try to forget her,....and move on

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

it will be better if you forget her...becoz she is in love with someone and not a doubt she will comw to you...jst try to forget her,....and move on #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 months ago 
SP

srinivas parupally

hi i am srinivas from hyderabad,i am working in a IT companyi saw one girl in my office,we both are used to look each other when we are in face to face,when i am not available at my cubicle she will is searching for me,i am in lovae with herbut i dont know whuether she is in love with me or noti did't talk to her till now.please help me i want to propose her

hi i am srinivas from hyderabad,i am working in a IT companyi saw one girl in my office,we both are used to look each other when we are in face to face,when i am not available at my cubicle she will is searching for me,i am in lovae with herbut i dont know whuether she is in love with me or noti did't talk to her till now.please help me i want to propose her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
SS

sonal shinde jst go ahead and tell her....telling is best option rather than being quite.....all the best

jst go ahead and tell her....telling is best option rather than being quite.....all the best
2 months ago 
S

Sandeep

i am alone. i cant find out a partner in my life. i just need help to find someone for whom share my love.

i am alone. i cant find out a partner in my life. i just need help to find someone for whom share my love. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 2 months ago
DK

DINESH KUMAR Sandeep ji, to help you in tjis matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.

Sandeep ji, to help you in tjis matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.
2 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR Sandeep ji, to help you in this matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.

Sandeep ji, to help you in this matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.
2 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR Sandeep ji, to help you on this matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.

Sandeep ji, to help you on this matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.
2 months ago 
A

Anjali

Hello Is any one there live to give me suggestion

Hello Is any one there live to give me suggestion #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
DK

DINESH KUMAR Anjali ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.

Anjali ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.
3 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR You and your BF should try to convince them if required take help of your and his relatives. If you and your BF can assure them about a better and happy life with your relationship and develop a confidence in them. I am sure his parents will understand it and not only allow you but also happily arrange for your marriage. We wish you all the best.

You and your BF should try to convince them if required take help of your and his relatives. If you and your BF can assure them about a better and happy life with your relationship and develop a confidence in them. I am sure his parents will understand it and not only allow you but also happily arrange for your marriage. We wish you all the best.
3 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR Anjali ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life partner for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.

Anjali ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life partner for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.
2 months ago 
DR

Dev Rajvanshi

Sir, mai or meri gf ki cast problem hai, ham 6 yr se sath h. GF ki mumy ko ladka Govt. job hi pasand h or mai 2011 se govt job me hu but wo cast ke karn kahti h bhale dono mar jao mai aisa nahi hone dugi, tum log alag ho jao, ham bhagna nahi chahte h. parivar ko kaise manaye meri family razi h kya hame alag hona hoga jo jite ji impossible h..Plz help

Sir, mai or meri gf ki cast problem hai, ham 6 yr se sath h. GF ki mumy ko ladka Govt. job hi pasand h or mai 2011 se govt job me hu but wo cast ke karn kahti h bhale dono mar jao mai aisa nahi hone dugi, tum log alag ho jao, ham bhagna nahi chahte h. parivar ko kaise manaye meri family razi h kya hame alag hona hoga jo jite ji impossible h..Plz help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (4 replies ) View more
DK

DINESH KUMAR Mother of your gf is having a fear of social consequences may take place in your life and your children's life due to caste difference. But now days things are changing, people are educated and they are coming out of the caste & other things. They are accepting their life partners out of their caste and community and living a happy life.

Mother of your gf is having a fear of social consequences may take place in your life and your children's life due to caste difference. But now days things are changing, people are educated and they are coming out of the caste & other things. They are accepting their life partners out of their caste and community and living a happy life.
2 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR So you should tell her to think in this prospect and bless your relationship.

So you should tell her to think in this prospect and bless your relationship.
2 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR Dev ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life partner for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.

Dev ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life partner for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.
2 months ago 
MG

Mamta Gaonkar

[SKB] hi,, plz dont ,, true love ko sabit karne ki zarurat nahi.. if he asks for proof of your love,, then first let him proove his love,,, if he loves you after that then only u should meet him.. love is abuot equality,, let him proove his love first,,

[SKB] hi,, plz dont ,, true love ko sabit karne ki zarurat nahi.. if he asks for proof of your love,, then first let him proove his love,,, if he loves you after that then only u should meet him.. love is abuot equality,, let him proove his love first,,
Posted : 3 months ago
DK

DINESH KUMAR If their is any doubt in love it means their is no love.

If their is any doubt in love it means their is no love.
3 months ago 
R

Rajneesh

Meri ek friend h ...vo mujhe as a friend treat krti h ..but I love her ...Maine indirectly propose bi Kiya but usne kha ki I like you but Iss to jyada kuj ni

Meri ek friend h ...vo mujhe as a friend treat krti h ..but I love her ...Maine indirectly propose bi Kiya but usne kha ki I like you but Iss to jyada kuj ni #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
DK

DINESH KUMAR I think you should respect the feelings of your friend and keep friendly relation with her and trat her as your special friend & continue your care about her May be with time she realize your feelings and accept you as you think.

I think you should respect the feelings of your friend and keep friendly relation with her and trat her as your special friend & continue your care about her May be with time she realize your feelings and accept you as you think.
3 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR I think you should respect the feelings of your friend and keep friendly relation with her and trat her as your special friend & continue your care about her May be with time she realize your feelings and accept you as you think.

I think you should respect the feelings of your friend and keep friendly relation with her and trat her as your special friend & continue your care about her May be with time she realize your feelings and accept you as you think.
3 months ago 
UJ

Umang Jadav

I met a girl on matrimonial website. I am kind of a wallflower but she's got great sense of humor and she cared about me. I have feelings for her but it's 3 months passed and she suddenly started to ignore me, stopped responding. I just want to know if she ever had feeling for me too. She taught me many things about love but all I have now is emptiness.

I met a girl on matrimonial website. I am kind of a wallflower but she's got great sense of humor and she cared about me. I have feelings for her but it's 3 months passed and she suddenly started to ignore me, stopped responding. I just want to know if she ever had feeling for me too. She taught me many things about love but all I have now is emptiness. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
UJ

Umang Jadav More, she's online, she reads my texts, doesn't reply and says she'll be right back, now it's 3AM and I am still waiting. Her calls are busy for hours so couldn't connect her, she says she's talking to her cousin. Then complains about her health and she now wants to sleep. Next day, it's the same, I am left unknown why she's doing this to me. How long should I keep pretending. It's hard you know.

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

More, she's online, she reads my texts, doesn't reply and says she'll be right back, now it's 3AM and I am still waiting. Her calls are busy for hours so couldn't connect her, she says she's talking to her cousin. Then complains about her health and she now wants to sleep. Next day, it's the same, I am left unknown why she's doing this to me. How long should I keep pretending. It's hard you know. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 months ago 
BK

Bhaviya Kotian

Hi i m Aarti i am love with an guy, he is my FB friend after that he proposed me and as well as talk with my mom for the marraige, but his parents are not allowing, now he is saying that he want to marry me only and he will convince his parents, my family is ok with that guy, so please suggest me what should i do.

Hi i m Aarti i am love with an guy, he is my FB friend after that he proposed me and as well as talk with my mom for the marraige, but his parents are not allowing, now he is saying that he want to marry me only and he will convince his parents, my family is ok with that guy, so please suggest me what should i do. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 months ago  Last updated : 3 months ago
MG

Mamta Gaonkar Agr wo apke lia apbe family ke khilaf ja raha hin to apko apke dil ki sochani chahiye i knw usaki family imp hin but wo bi man jayegi

Agr wo apke lia apbe family ke khilaf ja raha hin to apko apke dil ki sochani chahiye i knw usaki family imp hin but wo bi man jayegi
3 months ago