X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2723 posts so far
867 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
AS

anshul-saini

I love a girl ,I just get breakup with her ,I think she was cheating with me. She is also not trying to approach me now.what should I do?? I am so confused

I love a girl ,I just get breakup with her ,I think she was cheating with me. She is also not trying to approach me now.what should I do?? I am so confused #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VR

Vineet Ranjan

I love this girl who is 3 years older to me and my complete opposite and probably likes my freind who is 3 years older to her. I want to propose her but I am afraid she will reject me and all my freinds will be gone. I am in half depression as Sh probably thinks I am her brother so please help me someone

I love this girl who is 3 years older to me and my complete opposite and probably likes my freind who is 3 years older to her. I want to propose her but I am afraid she will reject me and all my freinds will be gone. I am in half depression as Sh probably thinks I am her brother so please help me someone #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mank

[SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

shakirmir

[SKB] Love and the frist site happen in 2014 my feeling say I know her one day his friend talk to me and say you are so intelligent I say youare after 20day I control nervous say ( you now what I talk about ) she left I was so angry in enter 2015 without seen her nothing (I cut of arm) she waching me every day IN PRESENT day 2016 20 may time is 2:35pm whatistime sherefuae

[SKB] Love and the frist site happen in 2014 my feeling say I know her one day his friend talk to me and say you are so intelligent I say youare after 20day I control nervous say ( you now what I talk about ) she left I was so angry in enter 2015 without seen her nothing (I cut of arm) she waching me every day IN PRESENT day 2016 20 may time is 2:35pm whatistime sherefuae #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

shakirmir

Love and the frist site happen in 2014 my feeling say I know her one day his friend talk to me and say you are so intelligent I say youare after 20day I control nervous say ( you now what I talk about ) she left I was so angry in enter 2015 without seen her nothing (I cut of arm) she waching me every day IN PRESENT day 2016 20 may time is 2:35pm whatistime sherefuae

Love and the frist site happen in 2014 my feeling say I know her one day his friend talk to me and say you are so intelligent I say youare after 20day I control nervous say ( you now what I talk about ) she left I was so angry in enter 2015 without seen her nothing (I cut of arm) she waching me every day IN PRESENT day 2016 20 may time is 2:35pm whatistime sherefuae #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mank

[SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

raj

during our relationship my girlfriend lost her virginity with someone else. as per her, she lost control with that guy. now she is saying sorry to me and wanna marry with me. but she is in contact with that guy because he accepted his mistakes... should i marry with her

during our relationship my girlfriend lost her virginity with someone else. as per her, she lost control with that guy. now she is saying sorry to me and wanna marry with me. but she is in contact with that guy because he accepted his mistakes... should i marry with her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 4 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mank

[SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] [SKB] [SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mank

[SKB] [SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] [SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NS

nishant satsangi

me ek ladki se pyaar karta hu aur vo bhi karti hai lekin vo apni family nahi chor sakti aur family ko mere baare me bata bhi nahi sakti to kya karna chhaiye

me ek ladki se pyaar karta hu aur vo bhi karti hai lekin vo apni family nahi chor sakti aur family ko mere baare me bata bhi nahi sakti to kya karna chhaiye #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

raj

during our relationship my girlfriend lost her virginity with someone else. as per her, she lost control with that guy. now she is saying sorry to me and wanna marry with me. but she is in contact with that guy because he accepted his mistakes... should i marry with her

during our relationship my girlfriend lost her virginity with someone else. as per her, she lost control with that guy. now she is saying sorry to me and wanna marry with me. but she is in contact with that guy because he accepted his mistakes... should i marry with her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (4 replies ) View more
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 4 weeks ago
M

mank Brother personally i want to suggest you even if you can forgive her for this and want to marry her,first told her to think that she really love you or not.Best of luck

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Brother personally i want to suggest you even if you can forgive her for this and want to marry her,first told her to think that she really love you or not.Best of luck #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
1 month ago 
R

raj thanks

thanks
1 month ago 
K

karanisha mank bro super .. yes raj 1 u think she really love u ..mank bro if girl in relationship then how can she du anythng with any one ??? wht is the meng of relationship??? n if she is dung anytng she dnt knw that she is relation with other guy ???

mank bro super .. yes raj 1 u think she really love u ..mank bro if girl in relationship then how can she du anythng with any one ??? wht is the meng of relationship??? n if she is dung anytng she dnt knw that she is relation with other guy ???
4 weeks ago 
M

mank

[SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
RG

Rakesh Gupta She is your sister in law - better take it accordingly to have better family relations....

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

She is your sister in law - better take it accordingly to have better family relations.... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
1 month ago 
M

mank sir please take a serious look on my condition,now she is the only one i want in my life because i never saw any girl in this way in my life.

sir please take a serious look on my condition,now she is the only one i want in my life because i never saw any girl in this way in my life.
1 month ago 
M

mank sir, please help me because it is very painfull to see the one whom you love with other person.I need help how to tell her my feelings.Please help me

sir, please help me because it is very painfull to see the one whom you love with other person.I need help how to tell her my feelings.Please help me
1 month ago 
YK

Yogesh kumar

hello sir.... me ek ladki ko bht chahta hu.bo mere class ki hi h.or ham dono engineering 2nd year ke student h.bo abi mujse fb pe normally bat krti h.or class me b halki fulki bat kr leti.sir padhai me bo mujse thik h...or look me ham dono average hi h...sir plz sir muje sahi suggest kijiy me kya kru jisse bo mujse impress ho jay...or bo b muje chahne lge.or me use hasil kr pau

hello sir.... me ek ladki ko bht chahta hu.bo mere class ki hi h.or ham dono engineering 2nd year ke student h.bo abi mujse fb pe normally bat krti h.or class me b halki fulki bat kr leti.sir padhai me bo mujse thik h...or look me ham dono average hi h...sir plz sir muje sahi suggest kijiy me kya kru jisse bo mujse impress ho jay...or bo b muje chahne lge.or me use hasil kr pau #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
SM

shailesh mukul padhai me dhan do love ke chakar mai mat pado.

padhai me dhan do love ke chakar mai mat pado.
2 months ago 
AG

ANIL GUPTA

Hallo sir, if a girl kiss the boy, she loves her

Hallo sir, if a girl kiss the boy, she loves her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
AS

Arun Sawant yes ...

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

yes ... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 months ago 
R

Raju

hii this is rajui love a girl from 2 yrstill now i do not express my lovebecause she already in love..i can't forget herwhat to do now

hii this is rajui love a girl from 2 yrstill now i do not express my lovebecause she already in love..i can't forget herwhat to do now #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 months ago  Last updated : 3 months ago
RBB

rohankumar balasaheb bukane simply express your love for her,, then let her decide what to do,,

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

simply express your love for her,, then let her decide what to do,, #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
4 months ago 
SS

sonal shinde it will be better if you forget her...becoz she is in love with someone and not a doubt she will comw to you...jst try to forget her,....and move on

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

it will be better if you forget her...becoz she is in love with someone and not a doubt she will comw to you...jst try to forget her,....and move on #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 months ago 
SP

srinivas parupally

hi i am srinivas from hyderabad,i am working in a IT companyi saw one girl in my office,we both are used to look each other when we are in face to face,when i am not available at my cubicle she will is searching for me,i am in lovae with herbut i dont know whuether she is in love with me or noti did't talk to her till now.please help me i want to propose her

hi i am srinivas from hyderabad,i am working in a IT companyi saw one girl in my office,we both are used to look each other when we are in face to face,when i am not available at my cubicle she will is searching for me,i am in lovae with herbut i dont know whuether she is in love with me or noti did't talk to her till now.please help me i want to propose her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 months ago  Last updated : 3 months ago
SS

sonal shinde jst go ahead and tell her....telling is best option rather than being quite.....all the best

jst go ahead and tell her....telling is best option rather than being quite.....all the best
3 months ago 
S

Sandeep

i am alone. i cant find out a partner in my life. i just need help to find someone for whom share my love.

i am alone. i cant find out a partner in my life. i just need help to find someone for whom share my love. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 months ago
DK

DINESH KUMAR Sandeep ji, to help you in tjis matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.

Sandeep ji, to help you in tjis matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.
4 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR Sandeep ji, to help you in this matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.

Sandeep ji, to help you in this matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.
4 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR Sandeep ji, to help you on this matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.

Sandeep ji, to help you on this matter, may i know your age and your specific problem or difficulty in finding your life partner.
4 months ago 
A

Anjali

Hello Is any one there live to give me suggestion

Hello Is any one there live to give me suggestion #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
DK

DINESH KUMAR Anjali ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.

Anjali ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.
4 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR You and your BF should try to convince them if required take help of your and his relatives. If you and your BF can assure them about a better and happy life with your relationship and develop a confidence in them. I am sure his parents will understand it and not only allow you but also happily arrange for your marriage. We wish you all the best.

You and your BF should try to convince them if required take help of your and his relatives. If you and your BF can assure them about a better and happy life with your relationship and develop a confidence in them. I am sure his parents will understand it and not only allow you but also happily arrange for your marriage. We wish you all the best.
4 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR Anjali ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life partner for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.

Anjali ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life partner for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.
4 months ago 
DR

Dev Rajvanshi

Sir, mai or meri gf ki cast problem hai, ham 6 yr se sath h. GF ki mumy ko ladka Govt. job hi pasand h or mai 2011 se govt job me hu but wo cast ke karn kahti h bhale dono mar jao mai aisa nahi hone dugi, tum log alag ho jao, ham bhagna nahi chahte h. parivar ko kaise manaye meri family razi h kya hame alag hona hoga jo jite ji impossible h..Plz help

Sir, mai or meri gf ki cast problem hai, ham 6 yr se sath h. GF ki mumy ko ladka Govt. job hi pasand h or mai 2011 se govt job me hu but wo cast ke karn kahti h bhale dono mar jao mai aisa nahi hone dugi, tum log alag ho jao, ham bhagna nahi chahte h. parivar ko kaise manaye meri family razi h kya hame alag hona hoga jo jite ji impossible h..Plz help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (4 replies ) View more
DK

DINESH KUMAR Mother of your gf is having a fear of social consequences may take place in your life and your children's life due to caste difference. But now days things are changing, people are educated and they are coming out of the caste & other things. They are accepting their life partners out of their caste and community and living a happy life.

Mother of your gf is having a fear of social consequences may take place in your life and your children's life due to caste difference. But now days things are changing, people are educated and they are coming out of the caste & other things. They are accepting their life partners out of their caste and community and living a happy life.
4 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR So you should tell her to think in this prospect and bless your relationship.

So you should tell her to think in this prospect and bless your relationship.
4 months ago 
DK

DINESH KUMAR Dev ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life partner for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.

Dev ji, for all parents their children are not only their right but also their responsibility. They want a sucessful future and happy life of their children and for that a good life partner for them. Until and unless they are not assure and can not develop a confidence about a better and happy future of your relationship. They will not allow for it.
4 months ago 
MG

Mamta Gaonkar

[SKB] hi,, plz dont ,, true love ko sabit karne ki zarurat nahi.. if he asks for proof of your love,, then first let him proove his love,,, if he loves you after that then only u should meet him.. love is abuot equality,, let him proove his love first,,

[SKB] hi,, plz dont ,, true love ko sabit karne ki zarurat nahi.. if he asks for proof of your love,, then first let him proove his love,,, if he loves you after that then only u should meet him.. love is abuot equality,, let him proove his love first,,
DK

DINESH KUMAR If their is any doubt in love it means their is no love.

If their is any doubt in love it means their is no love.
4 months ago