X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@2: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
1722 posts so far
588 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
JR

jyoti rajput

Hi please share your number I need help ..m in trouble with my relationship. Please do the needful help

Hi please share your number I need help ..m in trouble with my relationship. Please do the needful help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DC

dharam-chand

[SKB] Mai ek doctor hu .mai 40 saal ki hu.mere do bachche hai.mere husband is duniya mai nahi ab.mai kya karu.

[SKB] Mai ek doctor hu .mai 40 saal ki hu.mere do bachche hai.mere husband is duniya mai nahi ab.mai kya karu. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago  Last updated : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
JD

Jayanta Dutta

thin semen remedy

thin semen remedy #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
Z

zara

HI

HI #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
BC

Biswa Choudhury

Sir I love my angel and she also love me alot but we knw that angel's family will take action against us they will not agree with our decision cause we are from different caste

Sir I love my angel and she also love me alot but we knw that angel's family will take action against us they will not agree with our decision cause we are from different caste #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KCP

krishna chandra panday

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
CM

Chandan Mehta

hiii

hiii #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NM

narendra meena

i Need a girl friend in dehradun

i Need a girl friend in dehradun #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NV

Nitish Verma

Sir my name is Nitish. I love my angel and she also love me alot but we knw that angel's family will take action against us they will not agree with our decision cause we are from different caste and at this time i don't have my own house and in my family me my father and my mother. She is also doing job and m also i have done mba and she is also doing mba

Sir my name is Nitish. I love my angel and she also love me alot but we knw that angel's family will take action against us they will not agree with our decision cause we are from different caste and at this time i don't have my own house and in my family me my father and my mother. She is also doing job and m also i have done mba and she is also doing mba #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

mdyounussharief

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
JR

jyoti rajput

Hi please share your number I need help ..m in trouble with my relationship. Please do the needful help

Hi please share your number I need help ..m in trouble with my relationship. Please do the needful help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 4 days ago
K

karanisha hii msg me i help u ...

hii msg me i help u ...
4 days ago 
DC

dharam-chand

[SKB] Mai ek doctor hu .mai 40 saal ki hu.mere do bachche hai.mere husband is duniya mai nahi ab.mai kya karu.

[SKB] Mai ek doctor hu .mai 40 saal ki hu.mere do bachche hai.mere husband is duniya mai nahi ab.mai kya karu. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
K

karanisha hii dr. frnd bano agar hai to unke saath time spend karo bacho ke saath raho that the ur life ... bacho ke best frnd banoo taki aapko bhii us ki felling ka pata chale

hii dr. frnd bano agar hai to unke saath time spend karo bacho ke saath raho that the ur life ... bacho ke best frnd banoo taki aapko bhii us ki felling ka pata chale
4 days ago 
JD

Jayanta Dutta

thin semen remedy

thin semen remedy #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
PB

Prasad Bhide Ask a doctor

Ask a doctor
4 days ago 
P

pqrstuv

Hi, I have an affair with my co-worker but a married girl. We used to enjoy many a times based on her dates and most of the time unprotected. Now marriage is fixed for me. Do i need to take test or i need to know whenther i can confess this to my would-be. pls help.

Hi, I have an affair with my co-worker but a married girl. We used to enjoy many a times based on her dates and most of the time unprotected. Now marriage is fixed for me. Do i need to take test or i need to know whenther i can confess this to my would-be. pls help. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago

Love Guru pqrstuv, do you think the woman you have been in a relationship is infected that you feel the need to undergo a test? What gave you that impression? If you were not getting married, would you still think of doing the test? And about telling your fiancee, it's up to you, that's a path fraught with various risks so please evaluate the pros and cons before doing it

pqrstuv, do you think the woman you have been in a relationship is infected that you feel the need to undergo a test? What gave you that impression? If you were not getting married, would you still think of doing the test? And about telling your fiancee, it's up to you, that's a path fraught with various risks so please evaluate the pros and cons before doing it
2 weeks ago 
AK

Ajay kumar Don't even think about it buddy...

Don't even think about it buddy...
2 weeks ago 
AF

Allan Fernandes

I am 30 and unable to marry? I have tried matrimonial websites like Simple Marry, Christian Matrimony etc., but no success. I am orphan living a rootless existence from the past 6 years since my mom, granny aunt died. I have no other family members left, who are there are as good as dead. They are jealous of me bcos my mom worked in Govt. job and left good money .

I am 30 and unable to marry? I have tried matrimonial websites like Simple Marry, Christian Matrimony etc., but no success. I am orphan living a rootless existence from the past 6 years since my mom, granny aunt died. I have no other family members left, who are there are as good as dead. They are jealous of me bcos my mom worked in Govt. job and left good money . #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Allan Fernandes, what can one say except to keep looking? There's no predictabiilty about matters of the heart, and things may fall in place at the least expected time. Matrimony is not something that people rush into, and I'd advise you to not lose heart or your patience.

Allan Fernandes, what can one say except to keep looking? There's no predictabiilty about matters of the heart, and things may fall in place at the least expected time. Matrimony is not something that people rush into, and I'd advise you to not lose heart or your patience.
2 weeks ago 
GS

gernal-singh who says getting married is must , koi GF bana lo

who says getting married is must , koi GF bana lo
2 weeks ago 
BK

Baskar K

I had an affair my mother's sister. Initially rejecting, she has said yes but we are worried whether there will be any legal issues with me marrying her... At that time you had answered that it is kind of incest, but I love her deeply and want to marry her... Can anyone help with an answer... ? I need an answer quick as she is pregnant (we found out last week)...

I had an affair my mother's sister. Initially rejecting, she has said yes but we are worried whether there will be any legal issues with me marrying her... At that time you had answered that it is kind of incest, but I love her deeply and want to marry her... Can anyone help with an answer... ? I need an answer quick as she is pregnant (we found out last week)... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Baskar, I am not sure if your marriage can be legal. I think it could fall under the "degrees of prohibited relationship" of Hindu Marriage Act, but you should check with a competent lawyer about this before you proceed

Baskar, I am not sure if your marriage can be legal. I think it could fall under the "degrees of prohibited relationship" of Hindu Marriage Act, but you should check with a competent lawyer about this before you proceed
2 weeks ago 
MA

manish aggarwal

SirI m jut falling in love wid my office staff ...i just nt able to control my self .. and she is also coming close to me.. we both r in love..and we both r married. Wh should we do now

SirI m jut falling in love wid my office staff ...i just nt able to control my self .. and she is also coming close to me.. we both r in love..and we both r married. Wh should we do now #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Manish Aggarwal, if you want to ruin your existing life, you can continue on the path you are tempted to go on. If you think your family and present life should not be disturbed, stay away from any extra-marital relationship. Especially, one with a colleague, married one at that, is fraught with issues. The choice is yours

Manish Aggarwal, if you want to ruin your existing life, you can continue on the path you are tempted to go on. If you think your family and present life should not be disturbed, stay away from any extra-marital relationship. Especially, one with a colleague, married one at that, is fraught with issues. The choice is yours
2 weeks ago 
D

damodaran

how to keep wife happy

how to keep wife happy #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Damodaran, by paying full attention to her needs and getting distracted by other factors.

Damodaran, by paying full attention to her needs and getting distracted by other factors.
2 weeks ago 
PS

PSV SHARMA

i am married in love with married woman both r good what to do? sharma

i am married in love with married woman both r good what to do? sharma #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru PSV Sharma, I am tempted to say, get your head checked. You can continue with your present life if you want it to become complicated and complex. But if you don't want to create problems for everyone, it is best you take a decision one way or the other.

PSV Sharma, I am tempted to say, get your head checked. You can continue with your present life if you want it to become complicated and complex. But if you don't want to create problems for everyone, it is best you take a decision one way or the other.
2 weeks ago 
MAN

Md-Aadil Nasim

she is from another cast,,,,,,,,so i can't tell about her to my family

she is from another cast,,,,,,,,so i can't tell about her to my family #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Md-Aadil Nasim, you had asked me this question last week and I had replied to it. Why are you asking the same thing again?

Md-Aadil Nasim, you had asked me this question last week and I had replied to it. Why are you asking the same thing again?
2 weeks ago 
RK

raman kumar

hello my name is raman from delhi i am divorce mani like one lady but i am unable express my feling to her

hello my name is raman from delhi i am divorce mani like one lady but i am unable express my feling to her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Raman Kumar, you are not an adolescent anymore, so why are you behaving like one? What's the problem with expressing yourself?

Raman Kumar, you are not an adolescent anymore, so why are you behaving like one? What's the problem with expressing yourself?
2 weeks ago 
PT

Prince Talukdar

hi my name is raju my problem when i met my brother's gf for the first time i fell in love with her and i think she also liked me. after somedays we started messaging in watsapp and our friendship grew and we started meeting .. i am in a very big problem now my brother said he is eager to marry her. what should i do?

hi my name is raju my problem when i met my brother's gf for the first time i fell in love with her and i think she also liked me. after somedays we started messaging in watsapp and our friendship grew and we started meeting .. i am in a very big problem now my brother said he is eager to marry her. what should i do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Prince Talukdar, you've not done right by your brother at all. I hope he has a heart big enough to forgive you, but don't be surprised if he doesn't. It was wrong on your part to mess with his girlfriend. Through this mess you've managed to create for all the three of you, what does his girlfriend have to say? What does she want to do?

Prince Talukdar, you've not done right by your brother at all. I hope he has a heart big enough to forgive you, but don't be surprised if he doesn't. It was wrong on your part to mess with his girlfriend. Through this mess you've managed to create for all the three of you, what does his girlfriend have to say? What does she want to do?
2 weeks ago 
Y

yasmin

Hi lG, i was in a relation with a boy , we broke up 2 years back now i am in love with his friend , and i want to propose him but im feeling awkward, coz my ex was his close friend, please help what to do?

Hi lG, i was in a relation with a boy , we broke up 2 years back now i am in love with his friend , and i want to propose him but im feeling awkward, coz my ex was his close friend, please help what to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Yasmin, that's an awkward situation to be in, and there could be further awkwardness ahead as well, if you both get together. It is awkward not just for you but for your possible partner and his friend as well. It's a situation that calls for maturity in all the three of you, and I hope that's not something that's in short supply

Yasmin, that's an awkward situation to be in, and there could be further awkwardness ahead as well, if you both get together. It is awkward not just for you but for your possible partner and his friend as well. It's a situation that calls for maturity in all the three of you, and I hope that's not something that's in short supply
2 weeks ago 
S

shaishav

LG, please give some tips how to handle a GF with complex personality?

LG, please give some tips how to handle a GF with complex personality? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Shaishav, has it ever struck you that everyone is a complex personality? It is not like someone is easy-going and someone else is not. We tend to see people from afar and decide what their personality is like; it is when we get closer and discover them that we realise someone is complex. The fact is, everyone has complexities. So don't go about expecting something that does not exist

Shaishav, has it ever struck you that everyone is a complex personality? It is not like someone is easy-going and someone else is not. We tend to see people from afar and decide what their personality is like; it is when we get closer and discover them that we realise someone is complex. The fact is, everyone has complexities. So don't go about expecting something that does not exist
2 weeks ago 
H

hardik

HI LG, i proposed a girl and she said yes to me, i will be taking her on a date please help me with some suggesstions, coz i want that day to be very special

HI LG, i proposed a girl and she said yes to me, i will be taking her on a date please help me with some suggesstions, coz i want that day to be very special #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Hardik, special is how you make it, special is not where you take her or what you do etc. So go ahead, and do the best you can, I am sure she will see it for what it is and appreciate it

Hardik, special is how you make it, special is not where you take her or what you do etc. So go ahead, and do the best you can, I am sure she will see it for what it is and appreciate it
2 weeks ago