X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2906 posts so far
904 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
R

Ramesh

[SKB] Pouni

[SKB] Pouni #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Ramesh

Pouni

Pouni #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
G

Gokul

Hi. I am in relationship with one girl. we both are from different states. we are in relationship for one year. Already she had a Boyfriend in her own state and they loved for 4 years. Now his boyfriend got married. I found that she is msging/calling to him or vice versa. but they both were discussing about her job matter only. I already said her to block his no..

Hi. I am in relationship with one girl. we both are from different states. we are in relationship for one year. Already she had a Boyfriend in her own state and they loved for 4 years. Now his boyfriend got married. I found that she is msging/calling to him or vice versa. but they both were discussing about her job matter only. I already said her to block his no.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
LL

LM LIC

Hi

Hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
LL

LM LIC

Hi

Hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

ROBIN

I m in love with my friend and she knws it

I m in love with my friend and she knws it #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

Sameer

[SKB] Same with me bro. I am a lot stressed because she always says that we are just friends.

[SKB] Same with me bro. I am a lot stressed because she always says that we are just friends.
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
TM

tia mathur

i and my boyfriend have a realtionship of 4 yrs.but from last one month he started ignoring me. and am sure he is having an affair. i hve prove for that. what should i do. i am waiting for him to come and tell me the whole truth , but now its getting very irritating for me.. i cry whole day.. and i love him like anything what should i do please tell me

i and my boyfriend have a realtionship of 4 yrs.but from last one month he started ignoring me. and am sure he is having an affair. i hve prove for that. what should i do. i am waiting for him to come and tell me the whole truth , but now its getting very irritating for me.. i cry whole day.. and i love him like anything what should i do please tell me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
K

Kartik

[SKB] Hey I was looking a girl from past 3 months continuously and today first time she saw me until I fully crosses from her front ..........So I was in doubt that should I go and talk to her?????

[SKB] Hey I was looking a girl from past 3 months continuously and today first time she saw me until I fully crosses from her front ..........So I was in doubt that should I go and talk to her????? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
K

Kartik

Hey I was looking a girl from past 3 months continuously and today first time she saw me until I fully crosses from her front ..........So I was in doubt that should I go and talk to her?????

Hey I was looking a girl from past 3 months continuously and today first time she saw me until I fully crosses from her front ..........So I was in doubt that should I go and talk to her????? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
G

Gokul

Hi. I am in relationship with one girl. we both are from different states. we are in relationship for one year. Already she had a Boyfriend in her own state and they loved for 4 years. Now his boyfriend got married. I found that she is msging/calling to him or vice versa. but they both were discussing about her job matter only. I already said her to block his no..

Hi. I am in relationship with one girl. we both are from different states. we are in relationship for one year. Already she had a Boyfriend in her own state and they loved for 4 years. Now his boyfriend got married. I found that she is msging/calling to him or vice versa. but they both were discussing about her job matter only. I already said her to block his no.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
G

Gokul But today morning she sent more love quotes to me and asked me to say I love u. after that she called her ex boyfriend. I dont think that we both are in good relationship. kindly help me bro.

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

But today morning she sent more love quotes to me and asked me to say I love u. after that she called her ex boyfriend. I dont think that we both are in good relationship. kindly help me bro. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
4 days ago 
G

Gokul But she said that we both should do marriage. If i dont do marriage with you, i will not marry any person. Like datr she said. Now she is talking with his ex boyfriend. so far she shared all if her ex called/msged her. But now she called him after sending me love quotes. this i cant tolerate. please guide me

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

But she said that we both should do marriage. If i dont do marriage with you, i will not marry any person. Like datr she said. Now she is talking with his ex boyfriend. so far she shared all if her ex called/msged her. But now she called him after sending me love quotes. this i cant tolerate. please guide me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
4 days ago 
R

ROBIN

I m in love with my friend and she knws it

I m in love with my friend and she knws it #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
S

Sameer Same with me bro. I am a lot stressed because she always says that we are just friends.

Same with me bro. I am a lot stressed because she always says that we are just friends.
1 week ago 
S

Sameer I love her a lot and I can do anything to make her happy even if that will do wrong to me. Her smile is the biggest pleasure in my life and her face, the most beautiful sight in the world.

I love her a lot and I can do anything to make her happy even if that will do wrong to me. Her smile is the biggest pleasure in my life and her face, the most beautiful sight in the world.
1 week ago 
S

Sameer But sometimes I feel that she ignores me over others. Sometimes I feel to commit suicide but then I hope that one day she will truly realise my love and wait for that day when I will have her as my life partner. Hope that beautiful day comes.

But sometimes I feel that she ignores me over others. Sometimes I feel to commit suicide but then I hope that one day she will truly realise my love and wait for that day when I will have her as my life partner. Hope that beautiful day comes.
1 week ago 
D

Demha

I like a girl. She lives behind my house. She don't know me actually. But I know her. How could I approach her without feeling awkward to her...

I like a girl. She lives behind my house. She don't know me actually. But I know her. How could I approach her without feeling awkward to her... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 2 weeks ago
KA

Kapil anjana Try to talk to her.. do friendship with her . Spent some time with her and prpose her

Try to talk to her.. do friendship with her . Spent some time with her and prpose her
1 month ago 
D

Demha How can I talk to her...bcoz actually she don't know me..

How can I talk to her...bcoz actually she don't know me..
2 weeks ago 
NS

nandita shukla

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do??

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago
AS

AMIT-SHARMA yr......jis ko aap kadar nhi ......uske peeche pagal hone kuch fayda nhi

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

yr......jis ko aap kadar nhi ......uske peeche pagal hone kuch fayda nhi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 months ago 
E

Empy Leave him alone. Its hard but it must be done

Leave him alone. Its hard but it must be done
3 weeks ago 
PS

Prashant Saini

hello anyone there?

hello anyone there? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago
E

Empy Hello

Hello
3 weeks ago 
N

Naina

n.But i still dont have enough courage to confess my feelings bcos we belong to different religions and we would never hurt our parents even if we liked each other.What am i supposed to do?

n.But i still dont have enough courage to confess my feelings bcos we belong to different religions and we would never hurt our parents even if we liked each other.What am i supposed to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago
E

Empy You can have a conversation to see if he feels the same way. I think it's good that you are respecting your religion and your parents

You can have a conversation to see if he feels the same way. I think it's good that you are respecting your religion and your parents
3 weeks ago 
P

Praful

I like a girl but I'm not able to gain confidence to approach her. Even she also looks at me many a times. What should I do. It's been more than a month.

I like a girl but I'm not able to gain confidence to approach her. Even she also looks at me many a times. What should I do. It's been more than a month. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 1 month ago
KA

Kapil anjana Hy bro..!If u want to suceed in love then u will have to approach her..! Just be positive and approach her in a romantic way .. she will refuse ur proposal ..All the best

Hy bro..!If u want to suceed in love then u will have to approach her..! Just be positive and approach her in a romantic way .. she will refuse ur proposal ..All the best
1 month ago 
AK

Animesh Kumar

[SKB] I work in an MNC in delhi.I like one of my colleagues and told her that. Initially she refused but when I approached again she said that she likes me but have family problems like pending court cases heavy debts etc and wont merry again.Therefore she is.asking me.to move on.Are there any chances.

[SKB] I work in an MNC in delhi.I like one of my colleagues and told her that. Initially she refused but when I approached again she said that she likes me but have family problems like pending court cases heavy debts etc and wont merry again.Therefore she is.asking me.to move on.Are there any chances. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 1 month ago
KA

Kapil anjana Of course there is a chance..! A small beam of light is enough to remove the darkness..! Is she said that she can`t be with you bcoz of some financial problems then definetely there is a chance...Just try to be with her and spent some good time with her.. try to help her and be with her when she is in stress.. she will definetely say yes

Of course there is a chance..! A small beam of light is enough to remove the darkness..! Is she said that she can`t be with you bcoz of some financial problems then definetely there is a chance...Just try to be with her and spent some good time with her.. try to help her and be with her when she is in stress.. she will definetely say yes
1 month ago 
SB

Sanjay Beriha

I loved a girl.. And she loved me... For 4 years only... After that we had a break up... She says she loves someone else.... And we are just friends... She seems happy with him... Like never with me... I want to let her go... Bur no matter how hard i try... I m unable to forget her... It has been 3 years since our breakup... But... M unable to forget her... Plz help me to forget her..

I loved a girl.. And she loved me... For 4 years only... After that we had a break up... She says she loves someone else.... And we are just friends... She seems happy with him... Like never with me... I want to let her go... Bur no matter how hard i try... I m unable to forget her... It has been 3 years since our breakup... But... M unable to forget her... Plz help me to forget her.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 1 month ago
KA

Kapil anjana Hy bro .. it seems that u r in love with that girl..! If u can't forget her then don't..! One way love is not a bad thing..! Just take it in a positive way..!If she is happy with someone else then be happy with her happiness..!

Hy bro .. it seems that u r in love with that girl..! If u can't forget her then don't..! One way love is not a bad thing..! Just take it in a positive way..!If she is happy with someone else then be happy with her happiness..!
1 month ago 
AD

Anup Das

[SKB] I love a girl near my house, she also loves me since last 4 years, now her family members are not agree,she is trying hard to make agree her family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do, she is not agree to run out with me, she said that her family must agree, I m in very much depression, I m thinking to quit my life

[SKB] I love a girl near my house, she also loves me since last 4 years, now her family members are not agree,she is trying hard to make agree her family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do, she is not agree to run out with me, she said that her family must agree, I m in very much depression, I m thinking to quit my life #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
PJ

Piyush jain Hi bro......Running out or quiting your life is not an good option..........And i think the girl is right........bro family members are the people's who gave u birth..........we cant hurt them........and I'm sure they will not go against your happiness...........work hard bro till you get succedd and marry that girl only because you love her

Hi bro......Running out or quiting your life is not an good option..........And i think the girl is right........bro family members are the people's who gave u birth..........we cant hurt them........and I'm sure they will not go against your happiness...........work hard bro till you get succedd and marry that girl only because you love her
2 months ago 
S

sam

My girlfriend is a independent girl n doesnt show that she loves me openly. She wants to complete her goals n she doesnt listen to me all the time. When she needs any help she comes to me for some help.

My girlfriend is a independent girl n doesnt show that she loves me openly. She wants to complete her goals n she doesnt listen to me all the time. When she needs any help she comes to me for some help. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
R

Rishikesh Mine case is nearly same

Mine case is nearly same
3 months ago