X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2929 posts so far
907 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
H

himanshu

hello sir meri girlfriend se mere birthday par gift me kya mangu or kya pahla kiss mangna sahi rahega

hello sir meri girlfriend se mere birthday par gift me kya mangu or kya pahla kiss mangna sahi rahega #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AL

Akarsh lobo

[SKB] My only love whom I want to marry just left me like that without any reason. She says that her life is getting destroyed because off me. I really don't understand why. Everything was perfect and suddenly this happensPlease help me get her back I really love her

[SKB] My only love whom I want to marry just left me like that without any reason. She says that her life is getting destroyed because off me. I really don't understand why. Everything was perfect and suddenly this happensPlease help me get her back I really love her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AL

Akarsh lobo

I m into love with my soul and chosen one for 7 years. Now since we are apart in distance she is completely changed. Some days back everything was perfect but now she don't want me anymore ever again. Please help me get her back

I m into love with my soul and chosen one for 7 years. Now since we are apart in distance she is completely changed. Some days back everything was perfect but now she don't want me anymore ever again. Please help me get her back #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AL

Akarsh lobo

My only love whom I want to marry just left me like that without any reason. She says that her life is getting destroyed because off me. I really don't understand why. Everything was perfect and suddenly this happensPlease help me get her back I really love her

My only love whom I want to marry just left me like that without any reason. She says that her life is getting destroyed because off me. I really don't understand why. Everything was perfect and suddenly this happensPlease help me get her back I really love her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

max

[SKB] But I m too shy as I said I don't even talk to any girl in my class.. It is almost impossible for me to get that guts to talk to her.. And as I she is too shy..

[SKB] But I m too shy as I said I don't even talk to any girl in my class.. It is almost impossible for me to get that guts to talk to her.. And as I she is too shy..
Posted : 1 month ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

ajay singh

[SKB] [SKB] But I m too shy as I said I don't even talk to any girl in my class.. It is almost impossible for me to get that guts to talk to her.. And as I she is too shy..

[SKB] [SKB] But I m too shy as I said I don't even talk to any girl in my class.. It is almost impossible for me to get that guts to talk to her.. And as I she is too shy..
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

ajay singh

[SKB] I love a girl by heart..and i also know that she also love me but she is shy to say this but her best friend told me that she love me.and i am not proposing him coz i am feeling scared plz help me

[SKB] I love a girl by heart..and i also know that she also love me but she is shy to say this but her best friend told me that she love me.and i am not proposing him coz i am feeling scared plz help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

ajay singh

but now she wants me back while my marriage is fixed.don't know what to do? it looks to me as i have stepped in two boats. cannot move to either side?

but now she wants me back while my marriage is fixed.don't know what to do? it looks to me as i have stepped in two boats. cannot move to either side? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

ajay singh

well i and my GF had been in relationship from last 4 yrs. intially everything was good but then thing started to change she started taking me for granted , the things became worst and we had frequent quarrels, romance became absent. and day by day things became worse and worse. finally i decided to quit and move on.

well i and my GF had been in relationship from last 4 yrs. intially everything was good but then thing started to change she started taking me for granted , the things became worst and we had frequent quarrels, romance became absent. and day by day things became worse and worse. finally i decided to quit and move on. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

ajay singh

hello

hello #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

max

M

max try to be her frnd first if u r shy..as u get comfortable dn tell her

try to be her frnd first if u r shy..as u get comfortable dn tell her
1 month ago 
AS

ajay singh

M

max try to be her frnd first if u r shy..as u get comfortable dn move forwardn

try to be her frnd first if u r shy..as u get comfortable dn move forwardn
1 month ago 
AK

avi khare

I love a girl by heart..and i also know that she also love me but she is shy to say this but her best friend told me that she love me.and i am not proposing him coz i am feeling scared plz help me

I love a girl by heart..and i also know that she also love me but she is shy to say this but her best friend told me that she love me.and i am not proposing him coz i am feeling scared plz help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
M

max Nothing to b scared,let the girl after u not u.if needed u cn mail me.sahuabhilash06@gmail.com

Nothing to b scared,let the girl after u not u.if needed u cn mail me.sahuabhilash06@gmail.com
1 month ago 
M

max

[SKB] Max too has an unresolved problem!

[SKB] Max too has an unresolved problem! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
M

max bt i feel i can get idea by solving yours.

bt i feel i can get idea by solving yours.
1 month ago 
M

max

i was in 3 yrs relationship after colg i was much serious den her.she went to other part of county for job.now she get irritated and dont want to meet me.she has blocked me from everywr

i was in 3 yrs relationship after colg i was much serious den her.she went to other part of county for job.now she get irritated and dont want to meet me.she has blocked me from everywr #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 1 month ago
R

Rami Max too has an unresolved problem!

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Max too has an unresolved problem! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
1 month ago 
P

Pratiksha

I love a boy near my house, he also loves me since last 2 years,His family accepted me but my family members are not agree,bez of his education is low than me.he is diploma n am BE .We are trying hard to make agree my family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do.I m thinking to quit my life

I love a boy near my house, he also loves me since last 2 years,His family accepted me but my family members are not agree,bez of his education is low than me.he is diploma n am BE .We are trying hard to make agree my family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do.I m thinking to quit my life #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
M

max that it very bad idea u can contact me

that it very bad idea u can contact me
1 month ago 
N

nikki

hi i have a love problem can you sought it out ??

hi i have a love problem can you sought it out ?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
M

max i can try tell ur story or mail me sahuabhilash06@gmail.com

i can try tell ur story or mail me sahuabhilash06@gmail.com
1 month ago 
PK

Prabhat kumar

Hii ,from two years I have been looking at a girl and she also look at me .but I m unable to talk.qhatbti do please tell me.

Hii ,from two years I have been looking at a girl and she also look at me .but I m unable to talk.qhatbti do please tell me. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
M

max i can help you mail me sahuabhilash06@gmail.com

i can help you mail me sahuabhilash06@gmail.com
1 month ago 
TM

tia mathur

i and my boyfriend have a realtionship of 4 yrs.but from last one month he started ignoring me. and am sure he is having an affair. i hve prove for that. what should i do. i am waiting for him to come and tell me the whole truth , but now its getting very irritating for me.. i cry whole day.. and i love him like anything what should i do please tell me

i and my boyfriend have a realtionship of 4 yrs.but from last one month he started ignoring me. and am sure he is having an affair. i hve prove for that. what should i do. i am waiting for him to come and tell me the whole truth , but now its getting very irritating for me.. i cry whole day.. and i love him like anything what should i do please tell me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
M

max just apply nc rule for some days and then see

just apply nc rule for some days and then see
2 months ago 
G

Gokul

Hi. I am in relationship with one girl. we both are from different states. we are in relationship for one year. Already she had a Boyfriend in her own state and they loved for 4 years. Now his boyfriend got married. I found that she is msging/calling to him or vice versa. but they both were discussing about her job matter only. I already said her to block his no..

Hi. I am in relationship with one girl. we both are from different states. we are in relationship for one year. Already she had a Boyfriend in her own state and they loved for 4 years. Now his boyfriend got married. I found that she is msging/calling to him or vice versa. but they both were discussing about her job matter only. I already said her to block his no.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
G

Gokul But today morning she sent more love quotes to me and asked me to say I love u. after that she called her ex boyfriend. I dont think that we both are in good relationship. kindly help me bro.

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

But today morning she sent more love quotes to me and asked me to say I love u. after that she called her ex boyfriend. I dont think that we both are in good relationship. kindly help me bro. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 months ago 
G

Gokul But she said that we both should do marriage. If i dont do marriage with you, i will not marry any person. Like datr she said. Now she is talking with his ex boyfriend. so far she shared all if her ex called/msged her. But now she called him after sending me love quotes. this i cant tolerate. please guide me

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

But she said that we both should do marriage. If i dont do marriage with you, i will not marry any person. Like datr she said. Now she is talking with his ex boyfriend. so far she shared all if her ex called/msged her. But now she called him after sending me love quotes. this i cant tolerate. please guide me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 months ago 
R

ROBIN

I m in love with my friend and she knws it

I m in love with my friend and she knws it #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
S

Sameer Same with me bro. I am a lot stressed because she always says that we are just friends.

Same with me bro. I am a lot stressed because she always says that we are just friends.
2 months ago 
S

Sameer I love her a lot and I can do anything to make her happy even if that will do wrong to me. Her smile is the biggest pleasure in my life and her face, the most beautiful sight in the world.

I love her a lot and I can do anything to make her happy even if that will do wrong to me. Her smile is the biggest pleasure in my life and her face, the most beautiful sight in the world.
2 months ago 
S

Sameer But sometimes I feel that she ignores me over others. Sometimes I feel to commit suicide but then I hope that one day she will truly realise my love and wait for that day when I will have her as my life partner. Hope that beautiful day comes.

But sometimes I feel that she ignores me over others. Sometimes I feel to commit suicide but then I hope that one day she will truly realise my love and wait for that day when I will have her as my life partner. Hope that beautiful day comes.
2 months ago 
D

Demha

I like a girl. She lives behind my house. She don't know me actually. But I know her. How could I approach her without feeling awkward to her...

I like a girl. She lives behind my house. She don't know me actually. But I know her. How could I approach her without feeling awkward to her... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 months ago  Last updated : 2 months ago
KA

Kapil anjana Try to talk to her.. do friendship with her . Spent some time with her and prpose her

Try to talk to her.. do friendship with her . Spent some time with her and prpose her
3 months ago 
D

Demha How can I talk to her...bcoz actually she don't know me..

How can I talk to her...bcoz actually she don't know me..
2 months ago 
NS

nandita shukla

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do??

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 months ago  Last updated : 3 months ago
AS

AMIT-SHARMA yr......jis ko aap kadar nhi ......uske peeche pagal hone kuch fayda nhi

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

yr......jis ko aap kadar nhi ......uske peeche pagal hone kuch fayda nhi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
4 months ago 
E

Empy Leave him alone. Its hard but it must be done

Leave him alone. Its hard but it must be done
3 months ago 
PS

Prashant Saini

hello anyone there?

hello anyone there? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
E

Empy Hello

Hello
3 months ago 
N

Naina

n.But i still dont have enough courage to confess my feelings bcos we belong to different religions and we would never hurt our parents even if we liked each other.What am i supposed to do?

n.But i still dont have enough courage to confess my feelings bcos we belong to different religions and we would never hurt our parents even if we liked each other.What am i supposed to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
E

Empy You can have a conversation to see if he feels the same way. I think it's good that you are respecting your religion and your parents

You can have a conversation to see if he feels the same way. I think it's good that you are respecting your religion and your parents
3 months ago