X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2817 posts so far
882 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
S

sagar

[SKB] i want to discuss something ..need counselling

[SKB] i want to discuss something ..need counselling #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 7 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

sagar

[SKB] I really love a girl, we are talking for a while now and i'm doing everything in my power to make her believe me. She is really heartbroken from her previous relationship and she no more believes in any guy. What should i do to convince her that not every guy is the same and how can i make her believe in me.

[SKB] I really love a girl, we are talking for a while now and i'm doing everything in my power to make her believe me. She is really heartbroken from her previous relationship and she no more believes in any guy. What should i do to convince her that not every guy is the same and how can i make her believe in me. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

sagar

- Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

sagar

Posted : 8 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

sagar

Posted : 8 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
F

firdousbhat

i want to discuss something ..need counselling

i want to discuss something ..need counselling #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SZ

shireen zia

Sir i need ur urgent help..plz plz help me..plz..im dying..😔

Sir i need ur urgent help..plz plz help me..plz..im dying..😔 #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 6 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
JS

Jangili Shravya

Actually i love a boy...but i think his is not..coz already he was a love failure and not intreseted in love..but i think he has soft corner to me...what should i do

Actually i love a boy...but i think his is not..coz already he was a love failure and not intreseted in love..but i think he has soft corner to me...what should i do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
O

omi

now what can i do ..i can't leave her or can't hate her ..i love her very heartly..now what can i do to understand her feelings and get out her from past pain..i know she loves me but she can't forget her 1st love ..what can i do ...and sorry for very bad english...

now what can i do ..i can't leave her or can't hate her ..i love her very heartly..now what can i do to understand her feelings and get out her from past pain..i know she loves me but she can't forget her 1st love ..what can i do ...and sorry for very bad english... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
O

omi

hiiii need help ??i love a girl truely.we complete 4 months.but,now some problems are create between us..she always hurt when i talk to her loudly or in anger and when i am busy she ingnore me..now she told me that she has a boyfriend in past days but he died .i am totaly shocked because first she didn't tell me abut that

hiiii need help ??i love a girl truely.we complete 4 months.but,now some problems are create between us..she always hurt when i talk to her loudly or in anger and when i am busy she ingnore me..now she told me that she has a boyfriend in past days but he died .i am totaly shocked because first she didn't tell me abut that #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SZ

shireen zia

Sir i need ur urgent help..plz plz help me..plz..im dying..😔

Sir i need ur urgent help..plz plz help me..plz..im dying..😔 #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago  Last updated : 6 days ago
RY

RAJ YADAV may I help you?

may I help you?
6 days ago 
D

doraemon

i love a girl more than anything.i didnt even speak to her directly even once.i wrote 3 letters to her expressing my love and kept in her books..she has read them..and i didnt write my name at the bottom of the letter.she didnt even react upto now what does it mean.she was happy when she was reading

i love a girl more than anything.i didnt even speak to her directly even once.i wrote 3 letters to her expressing my love and kept in her books..she has read them..and i didnt write my name at the bottom of the letter.she didnt even react upto now what does it mean.she was happy when she was reading #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 1 month ago
SS

Shivank shah Dear doreamon,,,Dost aaj ke zamane mein letter mein apna pyar express krna bewkufi hai or ussey b badi bewkufi apna naam naa likhna hai.... Tumne apni story khud kharab kr di hai letter dekar... Lekin fir b mai tumhe ek rasta bata deta hun...contact me on rediff

Dear doreamon,,,Dost aaj ke zamane mein letter mein apna pyar express krna bewkufi hai or ussey b badi bewkufi apna naam naa likhna hai.... Tumne apni story khud kharab kr di hai letter dekar... Lekin fir b mai tumhe ek rasta bata deta hun...contact me on rediff
1 month ago 
SD

Souvik Dinda

hello sir me 20 and my gf 19 were dating for last 3 yrs. she broke 3 mnths bck cuz she was unable to concentrate on her studies.after that she went close to a guy and now she has again strtd talking to me from last mnth n v talk for hrs.she say she love me but she dnt wnt relation now n she say she want to date a guy n hookup like frnds wid benefit

hello sir me 20 and my gf 19 were dating for last 3 yrs. she broke 3 mnths bck cuz she was unable to concentrate on her studies.after that she went close to a guy and now she has again strtd talking to me from last mnth n v talk for hrs.she say she love me but she dnt wnt relation now n she say she want to date a guy n hookup like frnds wid benefit #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago
SS

Shivank shah Dear frend souvik...she is totally fake girl ...us ladki se dur raho tum.. Isi mein tumhri bhalai hai.. Warna kbhi b tum aagey ni badh paogi apni lyf mein... Koi acchi ladki ki talash kro jo double cross na ho

Dear frend souvik...she is totally fake girl ...us ladki se dur raho tum.. Isi mein tumhri bhalai hai.. Warna kbhi b tum aagey ni badh paogi apni lyf mein... Koi acchi ladki ki talash kro jo double cross na ho
1 month ago 
KS

kanika singh

hello sir i'm in love with a guy, he also has feelings for me.. but due to some reasons i'll have to leave this town and shift simewhere else and he doesnt want long distance realtionship.. and we had a serious quarrel over it.. now he's angry with me . i dont wanna loose him.. what to do?

hello sir i'm in love with a guy, he also has feelings for me.. but due to some reasons i'll have to leave this town and shift simewhere else and he doesnt want long distance realtionship.. and we had a serious quarrel over it.. now he's angry with me . i dont wanna loose him.. what to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago
SS

Shivank shah Dear kanika ... Tum agar apne relation mein distance rakhogi to boht problm a jyegi tum dono k bich... Boht saari misunderstandings create ho jyengi...tumhe us ladke ko paana hai to kuch khona b padega...without sacrifice you can't achieve your love... Eslye fayda isi mein hai ki tum us ladke se dur mat jao ...otherwise you better know...prateek

Dear kanika ... Tum agar apne relation mein distance rakhogi to boht problm a jyegi tum dono k bich... Boht saari misunderstandings create ho jyengi...tumhe us ladke ko paana hai to kuch khona b padega...without sacrifice you can't achieve your love... Eslye fayda isi mein hai ki tum us ladke se dur mat jao ...otherwise you better know...prateek
1 month ago 
UD

utkarsh deepak

I have recently got married with a girl. She was continuously busy in WhatsApp, so one day I just took her mobile and read the conversation of her with her best friend and came to know that she only married me because I have good money, and also she has written many bad things about my family. What should I do, please advise.

I have recently got married with a girl. She was continuously busy in WhatsApp, so one day I just took her mobile and read the conversation of her with her best friend and came to know that she only married me because I have good money, and also she has written many bad things about my family. What should I do, please advise. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
DG

DHEERAJ GUPTA Use samjhao agar na samjhe to use thoda time do phir bhi na samjhe then just leave her

Use samjhao agar na samjhe to use thoda time do phir bhi na samjhe then just leave her
2 months ago 
A

amandeep

my gf parents came to know about us since then she is not talking to me what should i do to get her back not picking calls no messages nothing

my gf parents came to know about us since then she is not talking to me what should i do to get her back not picking calls no messages nothing #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
DG

DHEERAJ GUPTA Usse milne ki kosis karo aur use apni bat samjhao

Usse milne ki kosis karo aur use apni bat samjhao
2 months ago 
RS

Rachit singh

I purpose my crush but she said no so what i do so she say yes

I purpose my crush but she said no so what i do so she say yes #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
DG

DHEERAJ GUPTA Agar usne na kaha hai to ho sakta hai ki koi other guy ho uske life me agar aisa nahi hai to uski problem janne ki kosis karo ki usne aisa kyu kiya

Agar usne na kaha hai to ho sakta hai ki koi other guy ho uske life me agar aisa nahi hai to uski problem janne ki kosis karo ki usne aisa kyu kiya
2 months ago 
DG

DHEERAJ GUPTA Agar usne na kaha hai to ho sakta hai ki koi other guy ho uske life me agar aisa nahi hai to uski problem janne ki kosis karo ki usne aisa kyu kiya

Agar usne na kaha hai to ho sakta hai ki koi other guy ho uske life me agar aisa nahi hai to uski problem janne ki kosis karo ki usne aisa kyu kiya
2 months ago 
AC

ANKIT CHAKRAVORTY

Hi m Ankit.M in relationship with a girl since last seven years..Everything was going correctly between us.But in previous two months she behaving very unnaturally..Nd she cheated on me for another boy..But I still love her from my heart..Suggest me hw can I bring her again in my life..I cnt live without her..

Hi m Ankit.M in relationship with a girl since last seven years..Everything was going correctly between us.But in previous two months she behaving very unnaturally..Nd she cheated on me for another boy..But I still love her from my heart..Suggest me hw can I bring her again in my life..I cnt live without her.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
DG

DHEERAJ GUPTA Bhai jo ladki tumhe cheat kar rahi hai uske sath life khush aage bhi nahi rah sakti tum use bhoolane ki kosis karo

Bhai jo ladki tumhe cheat kar rahi hai uske sath life khush aage bhi nahi rah sakti tum use bhoolane ki kosis karo
2 months ago 
CP

chetan patil

i like a girl in my class n she also know it, everyday she seats front bench as i able to see her, but she dose not accept fb reqest n i asked her to accept she said meri marziso plz help me to know what her feeling about me

i like a girl in my class n she also know it, everyday she seats front bench as i able to see her, but she dose not accept fb reqest n i asked her to accept she said meri marziso plz help me to know what her feeling about me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 2 months ago
DG

DHEERAJ GUPTA Bhai agar wo aap me intrested hoti to aapki friend request jarur accept karti tum bus use kisi na kisi bahane se apna pyar uske liye show karte raho agar wo tumse thoda bhi intrest rakhti hogi to response Acccha milega

Bhai agar wo aap me intrested hoti to aapki friend request jarur accept karti tum bus use kisi na kisi bahane se apna pyar uske liye show karte raho agar wo tumse thoda bhi intrest rakhti hogi to response Acccha milega
2 months ago 
S

sonia

[SKB] I love a boy in my church.. and he too knows that i like him, but he is not interested in a relation as his past was a dreadful one, and i m not interested in his past, but to become a part of his future.. plz help me, how to make him have feelings for he! He neva sees me at da church also

[SKB] I love a boy in my church.. and he too knows that i like him, but he is not interested in a relation as his past was a dreadful one, and i m not interested in his past, but to become a part of his future.. plz help me, how to make him have feelings for he! He neva sees me at da church also #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
P

pradeep I'm really glad to hear a girl is in love with a boy much deeply and my best wishes for you.. my answer would be that u propose your feelings to him and I hope he 'll love you back...!!!my best wishes for you...!!

I'm really glad to hear a girl is in love with a boy much deeply and my best wishes for you.. my answer would be that u propose your feelings to him and I hope he 'll love you back...!!!my best wishes for you...!!
3 months ago 
D

Dhwaj

Me gf brokeup by telling the reason no feelings left in her but it's true she love me and I too love her alot I need her in my life I love her so much .

Me gf brokeup by telling the reason no feelings left in her but it's true she love me and I too love her alot I need her in my life I love her so much . #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
P

pradeep According to once she is not interested there is nothing and I think u shud leave her compelling her to love you 'll nt b correct..I can understand ths answer will hurt by its my thought

According to once she is not interested there is nothing and I think u shud leave her compelling her to love you 'll nt b correct..I can understand ths answer will hurt by its my thought
3 months ago 
SS

Shabir Singh

I lv the girl very much. She is my frnds gf. I tel her dat i lv her alot bt she said now its too late she cant do snything nd ssy sorry. Bt she tel me everytime dstvshe is not happy wth my frnd. My frnd slap her in frbt of all. Pls help me i lv dat girl so much

I lv the girl very much. She is my frnds gf. I tel her dat i lv her alot bt she said now its too late she cant do snything nd ssy sorry. Bt she tel me everytime dstvshe is not happy wth my frnd. My frnd slap her in frbt of all. Pls help me i lv dat girl so much #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
SS

Shabir Singh Any 1 here to gv me advice?

Any 1 here to gv me advice?
3 months ago