X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2940 posts so far
910 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
S

Silver

So I'm a girl who's impaired when it comes to social situations and also I'm particularly plain looking and I have a bad shape. Boys always seem to reject me. But, I've found this guy recently who is like my soul-mate. He and I have many things in common. How do I make him like me?

So I'm a girl who's impaired when it comes to social situations and also I'm particularly plain looking and I have a bad shape. Boys always seem to reject me. But, I've found this guy recently who is like my soul-mate. He and I have many things in common. How do I make him like me? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

Akki

I really love her. I can't imagine to lose her. I am expecting things will come into place once we get married. Can I expect like that. Will she change after marriage.?. I have a chance to Marry her. Should I forcefully marry her?. I am in real confusion. What should I do if I want her to get in my life and move softly with me?. Please reply as soon as possible.

I really love her. I can't imagine to lose her. I am expecting things will come into place once we get married. Can I expect like that. Will she change after marriage.?. I have a chance to Marry her. Should I forcefully marry her?. I am in real confusion. What should I do if I want her to get in my life and move softly with me?. Please reply as soon as possible. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

Akki

I told her parents that she said she doesn't like me but u said she also accepted so I am in full confusion. Could you please talk to her once. They said ok. How can I change her opinion and accept marriage with me. Will she agree to marry me. I am in full depression.

I told her parents that she said she doesn't like me but u said she also accepted so I am in full confusion. Could you please talk to her once. They said ok. How can I change her opinion and accept marriage with me. Will she agree to marry me. I am in full depression. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

Akki

Now I want to marry her and approached her parents and they accepted my request. They asked her daughter opinion and said her daughter also agreed . But recently I asked her opinion and she said I don't like to her married to me and she says she even don't like married to any guy but she will get married for her parents sake.

Now I want to marry her and approached her parents and they accepted my request. They asked her daughter opinion and said her daughter also agreed . But recently I asked her opinion and she said I don't like to her married to me and she says she even don't like married to any guy but she will get married for her parents sake. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

Akki

We we're in love for almost 5 years. We haven't fought even once in first 5 years thats a kind of record. But from the last one year she is not in love with me due to miss understandings. She says I over care her which she did not like and she says she will loose her freedom if she stays with me. But I am still Loving her like I did earlier.

We we're in love for almost 5 years. We haven't fought even once in first 5 years thats a kind of record. But from the last one year she is not in love with me due to miss understandings. She says I over care her which she did not like and she says she will loose her freedom if she stays with me. But I am still Loving her like I did earlier. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

Akki

. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SS

Shruti Sharma

I started going to the gym from January . I have hired a personal trainer there . From the past one and half months I am training with him. I am pretty much sure I have fallen for him, . But I don't know to how to approach him. He gives mixed signals . I don't want the situation to turn awkward. What should I do ?

I started going to the gym from January . I have hired a personal trainer there . From the past one and half months I am training with him. I am pretty much sure I have fallen for him, . But I don't know to how to approach him. He gives mixed signals . I don't want the situation to turn awkward. What should I do ? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

A

pls give me a sollution

pls give me a sollution #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

A

.i love a girl .. but she love some other guy who is her bestfriend. but i want her .. she is everthing that i want.. so plz help me .plz

.i love a girl .. but she love some other guy who is her bestfriend. but i want her .. she is everthing that i want.. so plz help me .plz #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

A

.i love a girl .. but she love some other guy who is her bestfriend. but i want her .. she is everthing that i want.. so plz help me .plz

.i love a girl .. but she love some other guy who is her bestfriend. but i want her .. she is everthing that i want.. so plz help me .plz #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
M

max

[SKB] But I m too shy as I said I don't even talk to any girl in my class.. It is almost impossible for me to get that guts to talk to her.. And as I she is too shy..

[SKB] But I m too shy as I said I don't even talk to any girl in my class.. It is almost impossible for me to get that guts to talk to her.. And as I she is too shy..
Posted : 4 months ago
M

max try to be her frnd first if u r shy..as u get comfortable dn tell her

try to be her frnd first if u r shy..as u get comfortable dn tell her
4 months ago 
AS

ajay singh

[SKB] [SKB] But I m too shy as I said I don't even talk to any girl in my class.. It is almost impossible for me to get that guts to talk to her.. And as I she is too shy..

[SKB] [SKB] But I m too shy as I said I don't even talk to any girl in my class.. It is almost impossible for me to get that guts to talk to her.. And as I she is too shy..
M

max try to be her frnd first if u r shy..as u get comfortable dn move forwardn

try to be her frnd first if u r shy..as u get comfortable dn move forwardn
4 months ago 
AK

avi khare

I love a girl by heart..and i also know that she also love me but she is shy to say this but her best friend told me that she love me.and i am not proposing him coz i am feeling scared plz help me

I love a girl by heart..and i also know that she also love me but she is shy to say this but her best friend told me that she love me.and i am not proposing him coz i am feeling scared plz help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
M

max Nothing to b scared,let the girl after u not u.if needed u cn mail me.sahuabhilash06@gmail.com

Nothing to b scared,let the girl after u not u.if needed u cn mail me.sahuabhilash06@gmail.com
4 months ago 
M

max

[SKB] Max too has an unresolved problem!

[SKB] Max too has an unresolved problem! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
M

max bt i feel i can get idea by solving yours.

bt i feel i can get idea by solving yours.
4 months ago 
M

max

i was in 3 yrs relationship after colg i was much serious den her.she went to other part of county for job.now she get irritated and dont want to meet me.she has blocked me from everywr

i was in 3 yrs relationship after colg i was much serious den her.she went to other part of county for job.now she get irritated and dont want to meet me.she has blocked me from everywr #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 months ago  Last updated : 4 months ago
R

Rami Max too has an unresolved problem!

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Max too has an unresolved problem! #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
4 months ago 
P

Pratiksha

I love a boy near my house, he also loves me since last 2 years,His family accepted me but my family members are not agree,bez of his education is low than me.he is diploma n am BE .We are trying hard to make agree my family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do.I m thinking to quit my life

I love a boy near my house, he also loves me since last 2 years,His family accepted me but my family members are not agree,bez of his education is low than me.he is diploma n am BE .We are trying hard to make agree my family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do.I m thinking to quit my life #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 months ago
M

max that it very bad idea u can contact me

that it very bad idea u can contact me
5 months ago 
N

nikki

hi i have a love problem can you sought it out ??

hi i have a love problem can you sought it out ?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
M

max i can try tell ur story or mail me sahuabhilash06@gmail.com

i can try tell ur story or mail me sahuabhilash06@gmail.com
5 months ago 
G

Gokul

Hi. I am in relationship with one girl. we both are from different states. we are in relationship for one year. Already she had a Boyfriend in her own state and they loved for 4 years. Now his boyfriend got married. I found that she is msging/calling to him or vice versa. but they both were discussing about her job matter only. I already said her to block his no..

Hi. I am in relationship with one girl. we both are from different states. we are in relationship for one year. Already she had a Boyfriend in her own state and they loved for 4 years. Now his boyfriend got married. I found that she is msging/calling to him or vice versa. but they both were discussing about her job matter only. I already said her to block his no.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
G

Gokul But today morning she sent more love quotes to me and asked me to say I love u. after that she called her ex boyfriend. I dont think that we both are in good relationship. kindly help me bro.

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

But today morning she sent more love quotes to me and asked me to say I love u. after that she called her ex boyfriend. I dont think that we both are in good relationship. kindly help me bro. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
5 months ago 
G

Gokul But she said that we both should do marriage. If i dont do marriage with you, i will not marry any person. Like datr she said. Now she is talking with his ex boyfriend. so far she shared all if her ex called/msged her. But now she called him after sending me love quotes. this i cant tolerate. please guide me

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

But she said that we both should do marriage. If i dont do marriage with you, i will not marry any person. Like datr she said. Now she is talking with his ex boyfriend. so far she shared all if her ex called/msged her. But now she called him after sending me love quotes. this i cant tolerate. please guide me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
5 months ago 
R

ROBIN

I m in love with my friend and she knws it

I m in love with my friend and she knws it #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 6 months ago  Last updated : 5 months ago
S

Sameer Same with me bro. I am a lot stressed because she always says that we are just friends.

Same with me bro. I am a lot stressed because she always says that we are just friends.
5 months ago 
S

Sameer I love her a lot and I can do anything to make her happy even if that will do wrong to me. Her smile is the biggest pleasure in my life and her face, the most beautiful sight in the world.

I love her a lot and I can do anything to make her happy even if that will do wrong to me. Her smile is the biggest pleasure in my life and her face, the most beautiful sight in the world.
5 months ago 
S

Sameer But sometimes I feel that she ignores me over others. Sometimes I feel to commit suicide but then I hope that one day she will truly realise my love and wait for that day when I will have her as my life partner. Hope that beautiful day comes.

But sometimes I feel that she ignores me over others. Sometimes I feel to commit suicide but then I hope that one day she will truly realise my love and wait for that day when I will have her as my life partner. Hope that beautiful day comes.
5 months ago 
D

Demha

I like a girl. She lives behind my house. She don't know me actually. But I know her. How could I approach her without feeling awkward to her...

I like a girl. She lives behind my house. She don't know me actually. But I know her. How could I approach her without feeling awkward to her... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 7 months ago  Last updated : 6 months ago
KA

Kapil anjana Try to talk to her.. do friendship with her . Spent some time with her and prpose her

Try to talk to her.. do friendship with her . Spent some time with her and prpose her
6 months ago 
D

Demha How can I talk to her...bcoz actually she don't know me..

How can I talk to her...bcoz actually she don't know me..
6 months ago 
NS

nandita shukla

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do??

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 8 months ago  Last updated : 6 months ago
AS

AMIT-SHARMA yr......jis ko aap kadar nhi ......uske peeche pagal hone kuch fayda nhi

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

yr......jis ko aap kadar nhi ......uske peeche pagal hone kuch fayda nhi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
7 months ago 
E

Empy Leave him alone. Its hard but it must be done

Leave him alone. Its hard but it must be done
6 months ago