X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2660 posts so far
858 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
RK

Ravi kumar

HI Love Guru, I love her alot she also loves me from past 5 years, few month before her sister came to know about our relationship and she told the same to her mummy and Papa. now her farther took a promise from her to not to talk with me now she cannot come out from her home even she don't have any mobile. But i love her very much what should i do now i'm helpless.

HI Love Guru, I love her alot she also loves me from past 5 years, few month before her sister came to know about our relationship and she told the same to her mummy and Papa. now her farther took a promise from her to not to talk with me now she cannot come out from her home even she don't have any mobile. But i love her very much what should i do now i'm helpless. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
K

krishna

I want to make friendship to a girl who is my classmate. I never taught to her but I really attracted toward her.Now, can you please tell me that how I express my feeling to her ? What I will do...

I want to make friendship to a girl who is my classmate. I never taught to her but I really attracted toward her.Now, can you please tell me that how I express my feeling to her ? What I will do... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VG

varsha gadge

my husband offer me for wife swap but im not interested..he is fully interested...im very simple thinking homemaker dongg true love to my husbang so im shok plz advice me wkat to do....

my husband offer me for wife swap but im not interested..he is fully interested...im very simple thinking homemaker dongg true love to my husbang so im shok plz advice me wkat to do.... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VG

varsha gadge

plz give me reply

plz give me reply #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VG

varsha gadge

my husband offer me for wife swap but im not interested..he is fully interested...im very simple thinking homemaker dongg true love to my husbang so im shok plz advice me wkat to do....

my husband offer me for wife swap but im not interested..he is fully interested...im very simple thinking homemaker dongg true love to my husbang so im shok plz advice me wkat to do.... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VG

varsha gadge

PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION

PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MG

Mamta Gaonkar

before 20 hr maine yaha post update kia cz i need ur advice but u not rpy Y.. i really need ur advice cz i cnt lost my love...

before 20 hr maine yaha post update kia cz i need ur advice but u not rpy Y.. i really need ur advice cz i cnt lost my love... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MG

Mamta Gaonkar

[SKB] Min kisi se bahut pyar krti hu usapr trust bi krti hu jise min aj tk mili nhi hu phir bi hamesha muje apna pyar sabit krna padata hin ke i m true. ab use mere physically bat krni hin n na karu to wo bola ke ye relation brack hoga n fir sabit hoga ke mera pyar zuta to nw min confused hu kya wo sach me mujse pyar krta hin

[SKB] Min kisi se bahut pyar krti hu usapr trust bi krti hu jise min aj tk mili nhi hu phir bi hamesha muje apna pyar sabit krna padata hin ke i m true. ab use mere physically bat krni hin n na karu to wo bola ke ye relation brack hoga n fir sabit hoga ke mera pyar zuta to nw min confused hu kya wo sach me mujse pyar krta hin #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KP

Kiran puajari

[SKB] [SKB] Long distance pyar h n ghar pr bataya uske n mene uski mummy se baat Kiya call pr na bol Rahe n usse force Kar Rahe mujse bat na krne k lie. Na to vo court mrg Karna chahti.. Na to ab dhang se mujse bat kart h n confused h vo

[SKB] [SKB] Long distance pyar h n ghar pr bataya uske n mene uski mummy se baat Kiya call pr na bol Rahe n usse force Kar Rahe mujse bat na krne k lie. Na to vo court mrg Karna chahti.. Na to ab dhang se mujse bat kart h n confused h vo #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KP

Kiran puajari

[SKB] Long distance pyar h n ghar pr bataya uske n mene uski mummy se baat Kiya call pr na bol Rahe n usse force Kar Rahe mujse bat na krne k lie. Na to vo court mrg Karna chahti.. Na to ab dhang se mujse bat kart h n confused h vo

[SKB] Long distance pyar h n ghar pr bataya uske n mene uski mummy se baat Kiya call pr na bol Rahe n usse force Kar Rahe mujse bat na krne k lie. Na to vo court mrg Karna chahti.. Na to ab dhang se mujse bat kart h n confused h vo #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
P

pk

Our good relationship becomes bad when got known to her parents. 5 yrs relation she did everything for me.but now she told I don't have wish to relation or contact with u. Suddenly she broke everything in anger so wht should I do leave or wait ? But I can't live without her

Our good relationship becomes bad when got known to her parents. 5 yrs relation she did everything for me.but now she told I don't have wish to relation or contact with u. Suddenly she broke everything in anger so wht should I do leave or wait ? But I can't live without her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago  Last updated : 2 weeks ago
M

mnzza love guru 91-9872335477

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

love guru 91-9872335477 #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 weeks ago 
A

aj

M ek ladki se love karta hu. Usse 3 bar mila hu or usse shadi karna chata hu. Wo mujhe like karti h parpropose kaise karu

M ek ladki se love karta hu. Usse 3 bar mila hu or usse shadi karna chata hu. Wo mujhe like karti h parpropose kaise karu #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
VS

vivek solanki take her at some public place where you both are comfertable n take your time n with right moment tell her that u wanna grow old with her ...

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

take her at some public place where you both are comfertable n take your time n with right moment tell her that u wanna grow old with her ... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 weeks ago 
M

mnzzn call now 91-9872335477 // 91-7740888957

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

call now 91-9872335477 // 91-7740888957 #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 weeks ago 
M

mastani

[SKB] [SKB] Sry Craig but I didn't delete any reply of urs.... Nd ase kese 6od du yaaarEk pahele ladko pr bharosha nahi tha jb huaa tb kisine cheat kiyaNow kisiko dekh k dil mai dhak hua ab kya kru Sb ldko ko dekh k dhk dhk nahi hota Ye kaho usko manau kese Propose kese karu Nahi mana to nasib par 6od dungiBut bina kosis k give up mai to nahi kr skti

[SKB] [SKB] Sry Craig but I didn't delete any reply of urs.... Nd ase kese 6od du yaaarEk pahele ladko pr bharosha nahi tha jb huaa tb kisine cheat kiyaNow kisiko dekh k dil mai dhak hua ab kya kru Sb ldko ko dekh k dhk dhk nahi hota Ye kaho usko manau kese Propose kese karu Nahi mana to nasib par 6od dungiBut bina kosis k give up mai to nahi kr skti
M

mnzzn call now 91-9872335477 // 7740888957

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

call now 91-9872335477 // 7740888957 #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 weeks ago 
M

mastani

I love some one like hell ab usko propose kese kru I want to marry with himWant to spent my all life with him kese kahu vo to mujse bat b nahi krta do ya tin bar mile hai hm bs but I love him kese usko sidha shadi k liye kahu vo muje thoda b response nhi deta

I love some one like hell ab usko propose kese kru I want to marry with himWant to spent my all life with him kese kahu vo to mujse bat b nahi krta do ya tin bar mile hai hm bs but I love him kese usko sidha shadi k liye kahu vo muje thoda b response nhi deta #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (23 replies ) View more
HP

Hitesh Pandey haha....sahi bola...par ye log samjhenge nahi na....wo hi to prob he...suggestion mangenge aur batayenge sahi baat to bhi karenge uska ulta hi....aur ye bhi hai ki hume unki baat batati hai jisko hum pehchante bhi nahi or jo inko puch puch k marjeynge unhe ye bhav bhi nahi denge or bad me bolengi koi humse puchta bhi nahi......

haha....sahi bola...par ye log samjhenge nahi na....wo hi to prob he...suggestion mangenge aur batayenge sahi baat to bhi karenge uska ulta hi....aur ye bhi hai ki hume unki baat batati hai jisko hum pehchante bhi nahi or jo inko puch puch k marjeynge unhe ye bhav bhi nahi denge or bad me bolengi koi humse puchta bhi nahi......
3 weeks ago 
EV

Er Vikash You want to be interesting. You want to be confident. You want to be polite and respectful.

You want to be interesting. You want to be confident. You want to be polite and respectful.
2 weeks ago 
EV

Er Vikash What I mean is – most girls will try to impress the boy with their stories which will come off as try-hard most of the time . Boy are not that stupid.If you have a story that relates to your conversation, bring it up, if it doesn’t – then don’t bring it up out of nowhere.

What I mean is – most girls will try to impress the boy with their stories which will come off as try-hard most of the time . Boy are not that stupid.If you have a story that relates to your conversation, bring it up, if it doesn’t – then don’t bring it up out of nowhere.
2 weeks ago 
S

Swati

I am divorce.I love a guy even he love me.but we cnt marry becoz of horoscope.our family is not ready.even he want me to move on but I cnt live without him.now I have to wait for him or i should move on?

I am divorce.I love a guy even he love me.but we cnt marry becoz of horoscope.our family is not ready.even he want me to move on but I cnt live without him.now I have to wait for him or i should move on? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (4 replies ) View more
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago
J

james you can spend your next half life with me as a life partner. Are u Interested. James - 9035312075

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

you can spend your next half life with me as a life partner. Are u Interested. James - 9035312075 #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
1 month ago 
BKP

BIJAYA-KUMAR PRADHAN wait

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

wait #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 weeks ago 
BKP

BIJAYA-KUMAR PRADHAN reply tomorrow..r u agree...

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

reply tomorrow..r u agree... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 weeks ago 
AS

Ashutosh shrivastava

Hi love guru , my problem is that i love a girl very much but she didn't no that i love her and he didn't no me yet but i love her very much i can do any thing for her and she was like an celebrity singer.so, what should i do to get her? how can i tell her that i love her very much

Hi love guru , my problem is that i love a girl very much but she didn't no that i love her and he didn't no me yet but i love her very much i can do any thing for her and she was like an celebrity singer.so, what should i do to get her? how can i tell her that i love her very much #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago
DK

DINESH KUMAR Dear Ashutosh, since your love is one sided, you should not expect anything from it until and unless you tell her n she accept it. You directly meet her or write a letter n tell her about your feelings n take next step accordingly.

Dear Ashutosh, since your love is one sided, you should not expect anything from it until and unless you tell her n she accept it. You directly meet her or write a letter n tell her about your feelings n take next step accordingly.
1 month ago 
NM

Naveen mathur

[SKB] plz help me love guru. i love a guy since 3 yrs n now he is married. i hav no prob me but today he is not taking to me without telling me my fault. he warned me if i col him, he would change his no. i cant forget him.

[SKB] plz help me love guru. i love a guy since 3 yrs n now he is married. i hav no prob me but today he is not taking to me without telling me my fault. he warned me if i col him, he would change his no. i cant forget him. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago
DK

DINESH KUMAR It's ok, you were in love with a guy since last 3 years but now he is married. Obviously now he loves her wife and don't want to disturb his married life because of you. If you really loves him, then do as he wish. Now it is better if you think for your marriage and settle with your life partner. You may get more loving life partner and resulting more happy life.

It's ok, you were in love with a guy since last 3 years but now he is married. Obviously now he loves her wife and don't want to disturb his married life because of you. If you really loves him, then do as he wish. Now it is better if you think for your marriage and settle with your life partner. You may get more loving life partner and resulting more happy life.
1 month ago