X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2880 posts so far
896 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
AC

annamalai chinnakani

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 15 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
D

Demha

I like a girl. She lives behind my house. She don't know me actually. But I know her. How could I approach her without feeling awkward to her...

I like a girl. She lives behind my house. She don't know me actually. But I know her. How could I approach her without feeling awkward to her... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
P

Praful

I like a girl but I'm not able to gain confidence to approach her. Even she also looks at me many a times. What should I do. It's been more than a month.

I like a girl but I'm not able to gain confidence to approach her. Even she also looks at me many a times. What should I do. It's been more than a month. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AD

Anup Das

[SKB] I love a girl near my house, she also loves me since last 4 years, now her family members are not agree,she is trying hard to make agree her family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do, she is not agree to run out with me, she said that her family must agree, I m in very much depression, I m thinking to quit my life

[SKB] I love a girl near my house, she also loves me since last 4 years, now her family members are not agree,she is trying hard to make agree her family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do, she is not agree to run out with me, she said that her family must agree, I m in very much depression, I m thinking to quit my life #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SB

Sanjay Beriha

I loved a girl.. And she loved me... For 4 years only... After that we had a break up... She says she loves someone else.... And we are just friends... She seems happy with him... Like never with me... I want to let her go... Bur no matter how hard i try... I m unable to forget her... It has been 3 years since our breakup... But... M unable to forget her... Plz help me to forget her..

I loved a girl.. And she loved me... For 4 years only... After that we had a break up... She says she loves someone else.... And we are just friends... She seems happy with him... Like never with me... I want to let her go... Bur no matter how hard i try... I m unable to forget her... It has been 3 years since our breakup... But... M unable to forget her... Plz help me to forget her.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NS

nandita shukla

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do??

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 weeks ago  Last updated : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

AMIT-SHARMA

hello

hello #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

AMIT-SHARMA

hello

hello #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
HJ

hitendra jewaria

[SKB] I want to marry my best friend but she ignores meAnd not want to get in relationship plz help me

[SKB] I want to marry my best friend but she ignores meAnd not want to get in relationship plz help me #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
HJ

hitendra jewaria

[SKB] I love a girl she is my senior , i luv hr truly from last 5 years she knows tht but becoz of some dumb boys her past doesnt allow her to trust any1 nd had new relationship

[SKB] I love a girl she is my senior , i luv hr truly from last 5 years she knows tht but becoz of some dumb boys her past doesnt allow her to trust any1 nd had new relationship #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AD

Anup Das

[SKB] I love a girl near my house, she also loves me since last 4 years, now her family members are not agree,she is trying hard to make agree her family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do, she is not agree to run out with me, she said that her family must agree, I m in very much depression, I m thinking to quit my life

[SKB] I love a girl near my house, she also loves me since last 4 years, now her family members are not agree,she is trying hard to make agree her family, but they r still standing on their decision, I don't know what to do, she is not agree to run out with me, she said that her family must agree, I m in very much depression, I m thinking to quit my life #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
PJ

Piyush jain Hi bro......Running out or quiting your life is not an good option..........And i think the girl is right........bro family members are the people's who gave u birth..........we cant hurt them........and I'm sure they will not go against your happiness...........work hard bro till you get succedd and marry that girl only because you love her

Hi bro......Running out or quiting your life is not an good option..........And i think the girl is right........bro family members are the people's who gave u birth..........we cant hurt them........and I'm sure they will not go against your happiness...........work hard bro till you get succedd and marry that girl only because you love her
1 week ago 
NS

nandita shukla

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do??

I had a boyfriend who cheats me he had another gf when he was in relationship with me I leave him but unable to forget him I didn't want to call him bt I cnt live without talking to him what should I do?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 weeks ago  Last updated : 2 weeks ago
AS

AMIT-SHARMA yr......jis ko aap kadar nhi ......uske peeche pagal hone kuch fayda nhi

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

yr......jis ko aap kadar nhi ......uske peeche pagal hone kuch fayda nhi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
2 weeks ago 
S

sam

My girlfriend is a independent girl n doesnt show that she loves me openly. She wants to complete her goals n she doesnt listen to me all the time. When she needs any help she comes to me for some help.

My girlfriend is a independent girl n doesnt show that she loves me openly. She wants to complete her goals n she doesnt listen to me all the time. When she needs any help she comes to me for some help. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago
R

Rishikesh Mine case is nearly same

Mine case is nearly same
1 month ago 
AG

Anish Gupta

I don't know even how to begin??..the girl i love has gone more than 2000 km away from me for her higher studies....i want to stay together..she too want to be with me. And want me to get a job over there..i am searching for the job..but i am helpless..please help to get out of this..i am in delhi with a govt job. and could anything to get out of this

I don't know even how to begin??..the girl i love has gone more than 2000 km away from me for her higher studies....i want to stay together..she too want to be with me. And want me to get a job over there..i am searching for the job..but i am helpless..please help to get out of this..i am in delhi with a govt job. and could anything to get out of this #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
AG

Anish Gupta It is actually i am helpless to find anything to get out of it

It is actually i am helpless to find anything to get out of it
1 month ago 
YM

yash mahajan

I luv a girl too mch but she dnt wnt to tlk with me ....

I luv a girl too mch but she dnt wnt to tlk with me .... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
YG

yashica gupta Ignore her or atleast pretend to ignore her ..focus on your work ...if c is interested in u c vl definitly come to talk to you or give hint to you .

Ignore her or atleast pretend to ignore her ..focus on your work ...if c is interested in u c vl definitly come to talk to you or give hint to you .
1 month ago 
YG

yashica gupta U on fb??

U on fb??
1 month ago 
YG

yashica gupta

[SKB] im in a relation since ten years. my parents dont like the guy . he tried a few times to convince them and we also tried to run away but it didnt happen. now my parents want him to meet them and he says he wont come as he has been insulted. i told him atleast meet my aunt who is trying my best to get me married to him, he doesnt want to meet them too. what shud i do .

[SKB] im in a relation since ten years. my parents dont like the guy . he tried a few times to convince them and we also tried to run away but it didnt happen. now my parents want him to meet them and he says he wont come as he has been insulted. i told him atleast meet my aunt who is trying my best to get me married to him, he doesnt want to meet them too. what shud i do . #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
YG

yashica gupta Hey ur name is also yashica gupta..??

Hey ur name is also yashica gupta..??
1 month ago 
SP

shyam prakash

[SKB] hello sir..meri ek ladki se 7 mahine pehle baat start.. baaton baaton mein mujhe usse pyar ho gya..hum dono ek dusre ko chahne lage .. par ye baat uske ghar walo ko pta chal gyi aur uski shadi ho gyi isi 20 apr ko.. mujhe tension ho rhi hai ..meri baat nhi ho pa rhi hai.. kya mujhe usse baat krni chahiye?? pls help .. yaad aa rhi hai uski

[SKB] hello sir..meri ek ladki se 7 mahine pehle baat start.. baaton baaton mein mujhe usse pyar ho gya..hum dono ek dusre ko chahne lage .. par ye baat uske ghar walo ko pta chal gyi aur uski shadi ho gyi isi 20 apr ko.. mujhe tension ho rhi hai ..meri baat nhi ho pa rhi hai.. kya mujhe usse baat krni chahiye?? pls help .. yaad aa rhi hai uski #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 5 months ago  Last updated : 2 months ago
AR

Amit Rajhuns No,if she happy with new relationship then why you stuck ? Forget all and accept it.and start your new life.

No,if she happy with new relationship then why you stuck ? Forget all and accept it.and start your new life.
2 months ago