X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2976 posts so far
924 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
DD

Dr dh

I like a guy who is married which j cm to knw lately..he love clubbing dance.we use to go fr party ..bt nw a days its becm less..he use to make friends in dating app...all though m liking him..m like his company..lovd to spend time wid him.m lil jntrovert boreing persn not modefn stylish sk always feell dwn..i like him..wht to do

I like a guy who is married which j cm to knw lately..he love clubbing dance.we use to go fr party ..bt nw a days its becm less..he use to make friends in dating app...all though m liking him..m like his company..lovd to spend time wid him.m lil jntrovert boreing persn not modefn stylish sk always feell dwn..i like him..wht to do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

Aditya

After 1.5years of pain i got back to her saying i missed her, now she didn;t reject directly but she said she wanted us to stick to being friends, i didn;t want that so i said no to friends, she said 'we will stop talking then, it is good for us both'.I need some help i miss her

After 1.5years of pain i got back to her saying i missed her, now she didn;t reject directly but she said she wanted us to stick to being friends, i didn;t want that so i said no to friends, she said 'we will stop talking then, it is good for us both'.I need some help i miss her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
A

Aditya

I liked a girl , didn't tell her the first time when i got spark, waited for 3 months to tell her, she thought i was confused as she was playing with me (that she had a boyfriend and she didn't have a boyfriend) and rejected me, never talked in one year ,she occasionally talked but i didn't get back .

I liked a girl , didn't tell her the first time when i got spark, waited for 3 months to tell her, she thought i was confused as she was playing with me (that she had a boyfriend and she didn't have a boyfriend) and rejected me, never talked in one year ,she occasionally talked but i didn't get back . #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Rajni

Kya karu kuch samz ni aa raha help me please Mai use bohot pyar karti hu m use khona ni chahti kya karu please advice

Kya karu kuch samz ni aa raha help me please Mai use bohot pyar karti hu m use khona ni chahti kya karu please advice #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Rajni

Maine use kaha ji loge mere bina to bola ha koshish karunga Maine use kaha Jane ka rasta tumne banaya ane ka tum banana ab m koshish ni karungi ab muze kuch samz ni aa raha ki uski life se chali jau kya ek man kahta h ki usko meri zarurt h

Maine use kaha ji loge mere bina to bola ha koshish karunga Maine use kaha Jane ka rasta tumne banaya ane ka tum banana ab m koshish ni karungi ab muze kuch samz ni aa raha ki uski life se chali jau kya ek man kahta h ki usko meri zarurt h #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Rajni

Thi mere bf ko hypertension ho gya medicine le raha h us tension me muze bola m pagal ni hona chahta m meri khush k liye apni mom ki jaan ni le sakta pata ni uski mom ne use kya kaha wo har chiz k liye khud ko zimmedar samzne laga to Maine kaha sari tension ki wajah m hi hu to m chali jau kya wo kuch ni bola

Thi mere bf ko hypertension ho gya medicine le raha h us tension me muze bola m pagal ni hona chahta m meri khush k liye apni mom ki jaan ni le sakta pata ni uski mom ne use kya kaha wo har chiz k liye khud ko zimmedar samzne laga to Maine kaha sari tension ki wajah m hi hu to m chali jau kya wo kuch ni bola #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Rajni

To is se uski mom bat ni karti thi meri wajah se to uski mom ki wajah se wo irritated ho gya fir muze ignore karne laga mere 10msg to uske 1 Mai irritate ho gai Maine use 7days msg ni kiya uske bad whts ap dekha uska status change tha jo mere liye hota tha muze ajib sa huva Maine use bohot pucha to usne muze medical certificate dikhai jo uski

To is se uski mom bat ni karti thi meri wajah se to uski mom ki wajah se wo irritated ho gya fir muze ignore karne laga mere 10msg to uske 1 Mai irritate ho gai Maine use 7days msg ni kiya uske bad whts ap dekha uska status change tha jo mere liye hota tha muze ajib sa huva Maine use bohot pucha to usne muze medical certificate dikhai jo uski #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Rajni

Uski mom ko pata chala to uski dono sis muze dhamki dene lagi ki tum use chhor do Maine use bataya wo bola kuch mat bolo m Sab thik Karta hu uske father ni h to akeli mom old age unki zimmedari h uspe uski mom thodi irritating hai uski mom asthma ki paitant h zukam se bimar ho gai

Uski mom ko pata chala to uski dono sis muze dhamki dene lagi ki tum use chhor do Maine use bataya wo bola kuch mat bolo m Sab thik Karta hu uske father ni h to akeli mom old age unki zimmedari h uspe uski mom thodi irritating hai uski mom asthma ki paitant h zukam se bimar ho gai #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

Rajni

Sir my self Rajni mai ek ladke se bohot pyar karti hu us ladke se meri shadi ki bat chal ri thi wo bi muzse pyar Karta h uski mom ko cast ka isshu tha to usne kaha ki ham court marrege kar lenge ek bar Teri family se Milte hai after meeting mere gharwale man Gaye lekin uski mom ko ye lagta tha ki ham high class log ni h uski mom modern h

Sir my self Rajni mai ek ladke se bohot pyar karti hu us ladke se meri shadi ki bat chal ri thi wo bi muzse pyar Karta h uski mom ko cast ka isshu tha to usne kaha ki ham court marrege kar lenge ek bar Teri family se Milte hai after meeting mere gharwale man Gaye lekin uski mom ko ye lagta tha ki ham high class log ni h uski mom modern h #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
FR

FAIZ RAZWI

[SKB] Plz help me what I do I can't live without him

[SKB] Plz help me what I do I can't live without him #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 6 months ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

samir

[SKB] i love a girl and we r in relation from past 7 to 8 yrsat begining she ws following wht i sayand she only proposd mebt from past 3 yrs she is not giving tymbt still i gave hr spacenw from past 3 months she is not even calling or meeting me not even a texti cant live witbout heri dont kno what to donow she never listen to what i sayshe does what she likespls hlp

[SKB] i love a girl and we r in relation from past 7 to 8 yrsat begining she ws following wht i sayand she only proposd mebt from past 3 yrs she is not giving tymbt still i gave hr spacenw from past 3 months she is not even calling or meeting me not even a texti cant live witbout heri dont kno what to donow she never listen to what i sayshe does what she likespls hlp #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 10 months ago  Last updated : 8 months ago
PS

PSV SHARMA Samir hai, leave it and start afresh.You have age, active life and what not. So many r three to take u in . p wait a little more u will have .

Samir hai, leave it and start afresh.You have age, active life and what not. So many r three to take u in . p wait a little more u will have .
8 months ago 
A

Ajay

Hi,I came across a girl. After initial talks knew she is married. Still both of us decided to continue as friend. Once i said I Love You, she was quite. After that we meet, she asked "would you have married me if meet before". My & her answer was yesI was getting more involved, so 1 day i said will stop.She didn't resisted & never msg or received my calls. Now I am disturbed & feel why i stopped

Hi,I came across a girl. After initial talks knew she is married. Still both of us decided to continue as friend. Once i said I Love You, she was quite. After that we meet, she asked "would you have married me if meet before". My & her answer was yesI was getting more involved, so 1 day i said will stop.She didn't resisted & never msg or received my calls. Now I am disturbed & feel why i stopped #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 10 months ago  Last updated : 8 months ago
PS

PSV SHARMA it should be like that and it is right from both of your positions. Now getting into a wed lock is unethical , unimaginable . so pl part as friends

it should be like that and it is right from both of your positions. Now getting into a wed lock is unethical , unimaginable . so pl part as friends
8 months ago 
R

RIA

I am in a relationship for 5 years which islong distance since last 1 year. All was good but recently I met this guy.We have been talking for 2 months and now I realise i have fallen in love with him. He also lives away bt it feels so right with him. He loves me too but he doesn't want to spoil my relationship. I don't know what to do. Please help.

I am in a relationship for 5 years which islong distance since last 1 year. All was good but recently I met this guy.We have been talking for 2 months and now I realise i have fallen in love with him. He also lives away bt it feels so right with him. He loves me too but he doesn't want to spoil my relationship. I don't know what to do. Please help. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (5 replies ) View more
Posted : 11 months ago
RK

rajat Kumar hy

hy
11 months ago 
RK

rajat Kumar ria we can help each other bcoz am alos in a long distance reltn to from three years and need some advice from a grl who is in long distance reltn Bcoz only we can understand a long distance reltn... so plz help me sis wtsp me on seven nine eight three six eight seven five six two... am waiting

ria we can help each other bcoz am alos in a long distance reltn to from three years and need some advice from a grl who is in long distance reltn Bcoz only we can understand a long distance reltn... so plz help me sis wtsp me on seven nine eight three six eight seven five six two... am waiting
11 months ago 
RK

rajat Kumar i will help u too promis...

i will help u too promis...
11 months ago