X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Chat@3: Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
2736 posts so far
869 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
SS

santosh singh

hmare relationship ko 7 yrs ho gaye hai.. ab shadi ki baat aayi to ladki ki cast ki problem hai. uske parents khabi ni manenge or vo apne parents ke against jakr marrige ni karna chahti. vo brekup karna chahti me please tell me what should i do to save my relation..

hmare relationship ko 7 yrs ho gaye hai.. ab shadi ki baat aayi to ladki ki cast ki problem hai. uske parents khabi ni manenge or vo apne parents ke against jakr marrige ni karna chahti. vo brekup karna chahti me please tell me what should i do to save my relation.. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 20 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SK

sonoo kuku

Hello

Hello #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
AS

asif saiyed

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SK

SUNIT KUMAR

hiii

hiii #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DD

Deepak-Dalvi

hamara 6 sall se pyaar hai.. gharwalon ko bhi manjur hai.. par kuch din pehle hamara zagda ho gaya .. ye baat gharwalon ko pata chali to conflict itna badh gaya ki unhone hamare rishtey ko mana kar diya.. ab wo ladki aur me phir ek ho gaye.. par ab me ghar walo ko kaise manau.. aur ladki chahati hai gharwale khud muze keh denge to hi mai shadi karungi.. kise manau

hamara 6 sall se pyaar hai.. gharwalon ko bhi manjur hai.. par kuch din pehle hamara zagda ho gaya .. ye baat gharwalon ko pata chali to conflict itna badh gaya ki unhone hamare rishtey ko mana kar diya.. ab wo ladki aur me phir ek ho gaye.. par ab me ghar walo ko kaise manau.. aur ladki chahati hai gharwale khud muze keh denge to hi mai shadi karungi.. kise manau #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
MP

mayur patel

sir main jo ladki ko love krta hun woh b mujhe love krti h bt ab pehle jaise nhi krti ....help karo kuch ....jb b milne bolta hun bahana manake na bolti h jbki pehle khud samne se mujhe bulaya krti h ...plz help

sir main jo ladki ko love krta hun woh b mujhe love krti h bt ab pehle jaise nhi krti ....help karo kuch ....jb b milne bolta hun bahana manake na bolti h jbki pehle khud samne se mujhe bulaya krti h ...plz help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 weeks ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DD

Deepak-Dalvi

mere gharwalon ko kaise manau .. kyoki mere gharwale aur wo ladki dono ahankar me hai.. ki samne se koi sorry bole

mere gharwalon ko kaise manau .. kyoki mere gharwale aur wo ladki dono ahankar me hai.. ki samne se koi sorry bole #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DD

Deepak-Dalvi

hello any one there

hello any one there #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
J

Joe

She still talks to her cousin even after i told her not to. She even celebrated her birthday with him. What should i do

She still talks to her cousin even after i told her not to. She even celebrated her birthday with him. What should i do #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
IG

INDRANIL GHOSH

I LOVE HER................ I PROPOSE HER BUT SH WS NOT VREJECTED ME.......... I AM AN ENGINEER BUT I HAVE NO JOB.............. WHY SHE IGNORES ME.......... IAM VERY SAD ABOUT THAT.......... WHAT SHOULD I DO........... I WNT TO MARRY HER I AM INDRANIL

I LOVE HER................ I PROPOSE HER BUT SH WS NOT VREJECTED ME.......... I AM AN ENGINEER BUT I HAVE NO JOB.............. WHY SHE IGNORES ME.......... IAM VERY SAD ABOUT THAT.......... WHAT SHOULD I DO........... I WNT TO MARRY HER I AM INDRANIL #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
DD

Deepak-Dalvi

hamara 6 sall se pyaar hai.. gharwalon ko bhi manjur hai.. par kuch din pehle hamara zagda ho gaya .. ye baat gharwalon ko pata chali to conflict itna badh gaya ki unhone hamare rishtey ko mana kar diya.. ab wo ladki aur me phir ek ho gaye.. par ab me ghar walo ko kaise manau.. aur ladki chahati hai gharwale khud muze keh denge to hi mai shadi karungi.. kise manau

hamara 6 sall se pyaar hai.. gharwalon ko bhi manjur hai.. par kuch din pehle hamara zagda ho gaya .. ye baat gharwalon ko pata chali to conflict itna badh gaya ki unhone hamare rishtey ko mana kar diya.. ab wo ladki aur me phir ek ho gaye.. par ab me ghar walo ko kaise manau.. aur ladki chahati hai gharwale khud muze keh denge to hi mai shadi karungi.. kise manau #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 3 weeks ago
MP

mayur patel bhai...aap ek kaam karo...apne maa-baap ko samjhao ki aap uss ladki se kitna pyaar krte ho agr woh nhi milli toh aap mar b skte ho aisa yakeen dilao...agr beta hi nhi rahega toh kya mtlb...agr aap ke mom dad aapse sacha love krte h toh den dey have to accept it ...aur agr ladki aapse sacha love krti h toh usse bolo mannane ...usse apka love ka b pata chalega

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

bhai...aap ek kaam karo...apne maa-baap ko samjhao ki aap uss ladki se kitna pyaar krte ho agr woh nhi milli toh aap mar b skte ho aisa yakeen dilao...agr beta hi nhi rahega toh kya mtlb...agr aap ke mom dad aapse sacha love krte h toh den dey have to accept it ...aur agr ladki aapse sacha love krti h toh usse bolo mannane ...usse apka love ka b pata chalega #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 weeks ago 
R

raj

during our relationship my girlfriend lost her virginity with someone else. as per her, she lost control with that guy. now she is saying sorry to me and wanna marry with me. but she is in contact with that guy because he accepted his mistakes... should i marry with her

during our relationship my girlfriend lost her virginity with someone else. as per her, she lost control with that guy. now she is saying sorry to me and wanna marry with me. but she is in contact with that guy because he accepted his mistakes... should i marry with her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (4 replies ) View more
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 2 months ago
M

mank Brother personally i want to suggest you even if you can forgive her for this and want to marry her,first told her to think that she really love you or not.Best of luck

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Brother personally i want to suggest you even if you can forgive her for this and want to marry her,first told her to think that she really love you or not.Best of luck #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 months ago 
R

raj thanks

thanks
3 months ago 
K

karanisha mank bro super .. yes raj 1 u think she really love u ..mank bro if girl in relationship then how can she du anythng with any one ??? wht is the meng of relationship??? n if she is dung anytng she dnt knw that she is relation with other guy ???

mank bro super .. yes raj 1 u think she really love u ..mank bro if girl in relationship then how can she du anythng with any one ??? wht is the meng of relationship??? n if she is dung anytng she dnt knw that she is relation with other guy ???
2 months ago 
M

mank

[SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this.

[SKB] [SKB] I am a student my brother married this year.I met my sister in law on that day .i started to spend time with her then i realize that i love her but i know that she is married to my brother.i start caring her, loving her emotionally,now i want to tell her my feelings,please help me in this. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
RG

Rakesh Gupta She is your sister in law - better take it accordingly to have better family relations....

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

She is your sister in law - better take it accordingly to have better family relations.... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
3 months ago 
M

mank sir please take a serious look on my condition,now she is the only one i want in my life because i never saw any girl in this way in my life.

sir please take a serious look on my condition,now she is the only one i want in my life because i never saw any girl in this way in my life.
3 months ago 
M

mank sir, please help me because it is very painfull to see the one whom you love with other person.I need help how to tell her my feelings.Please help me

sir, please help me because it is very painfull to see the one whom you love with other person.I need help how to tell her my feelings.Please help me
3 months ago 
YK

Yogesh kumar

hello sir.... me ek ladki ko bht chahta hu.bo mere class ki hi h.or ham dono engineering 2nd year ke student h.bo abi mujse fb pe normally bat krti h.or class me b halki fulki bat kr leti.sir padhai me bo mujse thik h...or look me ham dono average hi h...sir plz sir muje sahi suggest kijiy me kya kru jisse bo mujse impress ho jay...or bo b muje chahne lge.or me use hasil kr pau

hello sir.... me ek ladki ko bht chahta hu.bo mere class ki hi h.or ham dono engineering 2nd year ke student h.bo abi mujse fb pe normally bat krti h.or class me b halki fulki bat kr leti.sir padhai me bo mujse thik h...or look me ham dono average hi h...sir plz sir muje sahi suggest kijiy me kya kru jisse bo mujse impress ho jay...or bo b muje chahne lge.or me use hasil kr pau #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 months ago
SM

shailesh mukul padhai me dhan do love ke chakar mai mat pado.

padhai me dhan do love ke chakar mai mat pado.
4 months ago 
AG

ANIL GUPTA

Hallo sir, if a girl kiss the boy, she loves her

Hallo sir, if a girl kiss the boy, she loves her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 4 months ago
AS

Arun Sawant yes ...

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

yes ... #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
4 months ago