X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

#LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Got a question about matters of the heart? Love Guru is here to help!
1182 posts so far
436 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
A

Anand

Hi,I love a girl very much. i expressed it. she had a soft corner towards me but she leaves everything to her parents. she is an year elder than me. now i have a decent job. what should i do? shall i go for a formal arrange marraige ? then also age wil become a constraint. i guess the only way is to grab her love before going for the formal proposal.pls help

Hi,I love a girl very much. i expressed it. she had a soft corner towards me but she leaves everything to her parents. she is an year elder than me. now i have a decent job. what should i do? shall i go for a formal arrange marraige ? then also age wil become a constraint. i guess the only way is to grab her love before going for the formal proposal.pls help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 15 hours ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KMS

king micheal srivastava

sir i was in a relationshipwith a girl from 2year .wehave physical many time but i abusedher many time so her lovehas ended . what ihave todo i cannt live without her

sir i was in a relationshipwith a girl from 2year .wehave physical many time but i abusedher many time so her lovehas ended . what ihave todo i cannt live without her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 days ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KMS

king micheal srivastava

sir i was in a relationship with a girl from 2year .we have physical but i abused hermany time so her love has ended . what ihave to do i cannt live without her

sir i was in a relationship with a girl from 2year .we have physical but i abused hermany time so her love has ended . what ihave to do i cannt live without her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VS

vishesh sahay

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
GN

gopi nath

I am 35yrs old geting divorcd due 2 compatibility issue. I met a girl who is also divorced,I proposed her for mariage. she is vry close 2 one guy . where i told not keep any contact with him, even though she has exchanged lot of SMS on dialy ,She call him mummy darling, love u much,miss u . No loyalty,woried much to marry her now.Please suggest

I am 35yrs old geting divorcd due 2 compatibility issue. I met a girl who is also divorced,I proposed her for mariage. she is vry close 2 one guy . where i told not keep any contact with him, even though she has exchanged lot of SMS on dialy ,She call him mummy darling, love u much,miss u . No loyalty,woried much to marry her now.Please suggest #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 week ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
VL

vikram lohar

hi, v both r in relationship in 4 years ago. now we both r married saperately n had a child. she was my relative. some time we meets on festival n marriage function she told me she missed me lots.wants to relation wtih u but when i called her to she didnot reply why i dont know?

hi, v both r in relationship in 4 years ago. now we both r married saperately n had a child. she was my relative. some time we meets on festival n marriage function she told me she missed me lots.wants to relation wtih u but when i called her to she didnot reply why i dont know? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
R

rakeshnram

Hi, We hav been married for 8 yrs n have a 1 yr old daughter. My wife has nvr been interestd n sex frm da beginning. We make love mayb once a year n she refuses 2 com 4 professional help. I do love her n hav a normal life. Our child was thru IVF. Due 2 frustration i hav started seeing other married women who r like me n dont feel guilty abt it anymore. is this bad?

Hi, We hav been married for 8 yrs n have a 1 yr old daughter. My wife has nvr been interestd n sex frm da beginning. We make love mayb once a year n she refuses 2 com 4 professional help. I do love her n hav a normal life. Our child was thru IVF. Due 2 frustration i hav started seeing other married women who r like me n dont feel guilty abt it anymore. is this bad? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
GB

ghanshyam bhattad

hi

hi #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NS

nagaraj shaka

shes walk awey didn says me anythin i just keep standin in my way tell me what i do now,,,, plz help me i dont wan to lose her an dont tell me forget her,, coz am in fall in love with her,

shes walk awey didn says me anythin i just keep standin in my way tell me what i do now,,,, plz help me i dont wan to lose her an dont tell me forget her,, coz am in fall in love with her, #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
NS

nagaraj shaka

talk whit her i didn done this never ever i not comfortably standing frant of her an i did agean stupid thing i said good morning shes says what i sayd i dont no an i sayd her i just like friendship whit you an my friend standin back an i dont no what to say just side if you dont mind can i have your phone number i dont no what i done i dont wan to lose her ,,,,,,

talk whit her i didn done this never ever i not comfortably standing frant of her an i did agean stupid thing i said good morning shes says what i sayd i dont no an i sayd her i just like friendship whit you an my friend standin back an i dont no what to say just side if you dont mind can i have your phone number i dont no what i done i dont wan to lose her ,,,,,, #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
GN

gopi nath

I am 35yrs old geting divorcd due 2 compatibility issue. I met a girl who is also divorced,I proposed her for mariage. she is vry close 2 one guy . where i told not keep any contact with him, even though she has exchanged lot of SMS on dialy ,She call him mummy darling, love u much,miss u . No loyalty,woried much to marry her now.Please suggest

I am 35yrs old geting divorcd due 2 compatibility issue. I met a girl who is also divorced,I proposed her for mariage. she is vry close 2 one guy . where i told not keep any contact with him, even though she has exchanged lot of SMS on dialy ,She call him mummy darling, love u much,miss u . No loyalty,woried much to marry her now.Please suggest #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
RR

rangarajan rajan Gopi, continue the relationship, but do not commit. Time will give you the answer. either the guy will go or your interest(the girl) will leave you.

Gopi, continue the relationship, but do not commit. Time will give you the answer. either the guy will go or your interest(the girl) will leave you.
1 week ago 
GN

gopi nath I didn't get, Should i not go ahead with that new girl, Since she is not loyal to me even after telling not keep that in touch . Please tell me little detailedly, I don't want my second life to get worst than first one . Pls suggest.

I didn't get, Should i not go ahead with that new girl, Since she is not loyal to me even after telling not keep that in touch . Please tell me little detailedly, I don't want my second life to get worst than first one . Pls suggest.
1 week ago 
R

rakeshnram

Hi, We hav been married for 8 yrs n have a 1 yr old daughter. My wife has nvr been interestd n sex frm da beginning. We make love mayb once a year n she refuses 2 com 4 professional help. I do love her n hav a normal life. Our child was thru IVF. Due 2 frustration i hav started seeing other married women who r like me n dont feel guilty abt it anymore. is this bad?

Hi, We hav been married for 8 yrs n have a 1 yr old daughter. My wife has nvr been interestd n sex frm da beginning. We make love mayb once a year n she refuses 2 com 4 professional help. I do love her n hav a normal life. Our child was thru IVF. Due 2 frustration i hav started seeing other married women who r like me n dont feel guilty abt it anymore. is this bad? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Rakeshnram, is it "bad"? What do you think? If you didn't think it was, you wouldn't be writing in, right? Could it be that you think it's bad but you want to be assured that it isn't, it happens all around us, and hey, after all you did try to convince your wife, it was only when she refused to yield that you had to do this. Whatever. If it pricks your conscience, you can't be feeling good right?

Rakeshnram, is it "bad"? What do you think? If you didn't think it was, you wouldn't be writing in, right? Could it be that you think it's bad but you want to be assured that it isn't, it happens all around us, and hey, after all you did try to convince your wife, it was only when she refused to yield that you had to do this. Whatever. If it pricks your conscience, you can't be feeling good right?
1 week ago 
AM

aditya-misra Dear Rakesh,What I would suggest is having patience. Man and wife start their life together to live the life together, not just to have sex. Sex is important though. You have married her and you 2 have taken each other's responsibility. So be there, she is deprived of a very very pleasant and essential aspect of life's pleasure. Educate her slowly, so that she can love her life more and you too.

Dear Rakesh,What I would suggest is having patience. Man and wife start their life together to live the life together, not just to have sex. Sex is important though. You have married her and you 2 have taken each other's responsibility. So be there, she is deprived of a very very pleasant and essential aspect of life's pleasure. Educate her slowly, so that she can love her life more and you too.
1 week ago 
AM

aditya-misra You will have to be patient and loving, love her body, love her eyes, do not ever try to take her to sex, a big no for that. But keep loving her and soften her. She might have had a bad experience in her past, even in her past life, which is deterring her from sex, let her overcome this situation through love. And believe me, the day this dam will break, she will let all the lust flow to you.

You will have to be patient and loving, love her body, love her eyes, do not ever try to take her to sex, a big no for that. But keep loving her and soften her. She might have had a bad experience in her past, even in her past life, which is deterring her from sex, let her overcome this situation through love. And believe me, the day this dam will break, she will let all the lust flow to you.
1 week ago 
PB

P b

hi LG.. m quite possessive abt my wld be with whom m getting married in 2 mnths time. she is bit otherwise. and i get quite upset when she doesn't answer my call or revert back. perhaps she wld require more time to feel same as that of me... what shld be my approach ,,, am i wrong somewhere,,,,,

hi LG.. m quite possessive abt my wld be with whom m getting married in 2 mnths time. she is bit otherwise. and i get quite upset when she doesn't answer my call or revert back. perhaps she wld require more time to feel same as that of me... what shld be my approach ,,, am i wrong somewhere,,,,, #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Hi

Hi
1 week ago 

Love Guru P B, possessive is all fine, but you surely know that no two people react the same way to situations, people, relationships? If her different behaviour is bothering you so much, you should discuss it with her, and see what she has to say. Could be she finds your attitude crowding her you, ever thought about it?

P B, possessive is all fine, but you surely know that no two people react the same way to situations, people, relationships? If her different behaviour is bothering you so much, you should discuss it with her, and see what she has to say. Could be she finds your attitude crowding her you, ever thought about it?
1 week ago 
MS

manali-sutar

I have been dating with this guy for almost a year. Within the first two months of our relationship was on top but after that he starts ignoring me. I am still with him. Now, he is saying it was a attaraction and he has no feeling for me. I am very curious what to do? I love him very much and cant leave without him. Some times he abuse me in front of his friends also.

I have been dating with this guy for almost a year. Within the first two months of our relationship was on top but after that he starts ignoring me. I am still with him. Now, he is saying it was a attaraction and he has no feeling for me. I am very curious what to do? I love him very much and cant leave without him. Some times he abuse me in front of his friends also. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 1 month ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
MS

manali-sutar How to tackle this situation. I dont want to lose him. Dont say to forget him. Coz that is the main part which i cant do.

How to tackle this situation. I dont want to lose him. Dont say to forget him. Coz that is the main part which i cant do.
1 month ago 

Love Guru Manali-Sutar, you can hang around but seems obvious from what you describe that he has lost interest in you. In just two months, you ask? Yeah, it's known to happen. Now you can make a doormat of yourself with him, or get a life and move on.

Manali-Sutar, you can hang around but seems obvious from what you describe that he has lost interest in you. In just two months, you ask? Yeah, it's known to happen. Now you can make a doormat of yourself with him, or get a life and move on.
1 month ago 

Love Guru Manali-Sutar, sounds like a deal made in hell. Are you sure you are not cheapening yourself? Do you enjoy being in an abusive, worthless relationship? No, right? So what are you doing with someone who has clearly indicated to you that he wants out?

Manali-Sutar, sounds like a deal made in hell. Are you sure you are not cheapening yourself? Do you enjoy being in an abusive, worthless relationship? No, right? So what are you doing with someone who has clearly indicated to you that he wants out?
1 week ago 
R

rahulghadge234@rediffmail.com

Hii.....I like a girl but dont have guts to approach her because i heard she she is full on attitude type of girl and bit rude also.I tried to contact her through FB but she didn't reply.Even her FB quote is "BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE" I m afraid to aproach her bcoz if she rejects then what?Plz help

Hii.....I like a girl but dont have guts to approach her because i heard she she is full on attitude type of girl and bit rude also.I tried to contact her through FB but she didn't reply.Even her FB quote is "BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE" I m afraid to aproach her bcoz if she rejects then what?Plz help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Rahulghadge234, whatever gave you the idea to take this ill-advised step? From what you tell me, the girl has no interest in you. I suggest you respect her decision, or attitude as you call it, and leave her alone

Rahulghadge234, whatever gave you the idea to take this ill-advised step? From what you tell me, the girl has no interest in you. I suggest you respect her decision, or attitude as you call it, and leave her alone
1 week ago 
A

arvint

hi LG i had relationship a girl before 4 yrs ago, now she is married with another guy from last 1 yr,but now she get my mob. no and calling me daily, talking things, she want me do something like dat with her,tell me what to do, i dont want to make any relation with her as she is married now, is it ok or not?

hi LG i had relationship a girl before 4 yrs ago, now she is married with another guy from last 1 yr,but now she get my mob. no and calling me daily, talking things, she want me do something like dat with her,tell me what to do, i dont want to make any relation with her as she is married now, is it ok or not? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Arvint, follow your gut. If it tells you to stay away, heed the warning and stay away.

Arvint, follow your gut. If it tells you to stay away, heed the warning and stay away.
1 week ago 
Y

yashveer

Hi I am RanjeetI am a lawyer, iam in love with girl who is a police officer pls. suggest me how to propose her, i met several time, but i get scad, pls. suggest me, i want to marry her, pls ,suggest me how to approach her,

Hi I am RanjeetI am a lawyer, iam in love with girl who is a police officer pls. suggest me how to propose her, i met several time, but i get scad, pls. suggest me, i want to marry her, pls ,suggest me how to approach her, #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Yashveer, before you propose, are you sure the girl harbours similar feelings for you, have their been indications to the effect, or is it a lonely furrow you are ploughing and expect the girl to reciprocate because that's how it happens in films? If she has shown signs of being interested in you, proceed with confidence. If not, be very careful

Yashveer, before you propose, are you sure the girl harbours similar feelings for you, have their been indications to the effect, or is it a lonely furrow you are ploughing and expect the girl to reciprocate because that's how it happens in films? If she has shown signs of being interested in you, proceed with confidence. If not, be very careful
1 week ago 
MN

Megha Nambiar

I have been over there three nights a week since we broke up. Do I continue this cycle in hopes that we will get back together or do I leave him alone? He only calls me maybe twice a week. I normally call him. He's very jealous and still says things that let me know he cares but we are still not together like I want. Please help.

I have been over there three nights a week since we broke up. Do I continue this cycle in hopes that we will get back together or do I leave him alone? He only calls me maybe twice a week. I normally call him. He's very jealous and still says things that let me know he cares but we are still not together like I want. Please help. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
R

ravi in the same situation

in the same situation
1 week ago 

Love Guru Megha Nambiar, difficult to say. Couples who break up sometimes remain in touch, I think it is always good to maintain civility. But that shouldn't give either party ideas about the other still wanting to spend time or revive the relationship. So don't bet too much on what would happen

Megha Nambiar, difficult to say. Couples who break up sometimes remain in touch, I think it is always good to maintain civility. But that shouldn't give either party ideas about the other still wanting to spend time or revive the relationship. So don't bet too much on what would happen
1 week ago 
R

ravi

i lov a girl 4 years, she wnted 2 stay with her parents so i shifted 2 kol in dec 12,bt aftr coming here i shw another picture she always had a 2nd bf with her.n she did this 6 tim.we got engaged i went out of d city for sum day n after returning i cum 2 know that she is again in relationship..now i sud 4give her again or not??

i lov a girl 4 years, she wnted 2 stay with her parents so i shifted 2 kol in dec 12,bt aftr coming here i shw another picture she always had a 2nd bf with her.n she did this 6 tim.we got engaged i went out of d city for sum day n after returning i cum 2 know that she is again in relationship..now i sud 4give her again or not?? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Ravi, up to you wnat you should do. Frankly, from what you say, it seems like a situation unfair to you. If I were you, I would move on

Ravi, up to you wnat you should do. Frankly, from what you say, it seems like a situation unfair to you. If I were you, I would move on
1 week ago 
NN

nita nagpal

Hi Lg, I'm in a serious relationship with a senior in my office since three years now and we're planning to get married early next year. He is a divorcee and has a 5 year old son. The son stays with the father but doesn't like me so much. Pls suggest how to break the ice.

Hi Lg, I'm in a serious relationship with a senior in my office since three years now and we're planning to get married early next year. He is a divorcee and has a 5 year old son. The son stays with the father but doesn't like me so much. Pls suggest how to break the ice. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Nita Nagpal, breaking the ice with a 5-year-old is not the same as with an adult. And 5 year olds too have their own little fears, insecurities, especially over a step mother. You are not going to win him over overnight, have patience, lots of it, understand you are dealing with a child, give him time. I am sure he will come around slowly

Nita Nagpal, breaking the ice with a 5-year-old is not the same as with an adult. And 5 year olds too have their own little fears, insecurities, especially over a step mother. You are not going to win him over overnight, have patience, lots of it, understand you are dealing with a child, give him time. I am sure he will come around slowly
1 week ago 
A

anil

I’ve been dating a girl for over a year now but we haven't informed out parents or friends yet. She says she loves me and would like to have a husband like me, but at times she suggests she does not want a serious relationship. I'm very confused. What should I do.

I’ve been dating a girl for over a year now but we haven't informed out parents or friends yet. She says she loves me and would like to have a husband like me, but at times she suggests she does not want a serious relationship. I'm very confused. What should I do. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Anil, nothing. A girl could seem like sending out confusing signals but more often than not it is a way of plumbing your reaction. When she says she wants a husband like you or that she is not looking for a serious relationship, she is checking to see how you are reacting to it. Hope that helps you the next time!

Anil, nothing. A girl could seem like sending out confusing signals but more often than not it is a way of plumbing your reaction. When she says she wants a husband like you or that she is not looking for a serious relationship, she is checking to see how you are reacting to it. Hope that helps you the next time!
1 week ago 
A

anjukakkar

It's a very isolating feeling to live with someone who feels more like a roommate than a lover/spouse. I have gained weight and can't seem to feel worthy of taking care of myself because I seem to be the one taking care of everything else. He is not happy with my weight and that may be the problem but to me that is a superficial approach to love from a husband.

It's a very isolating feeling to live with someone who feels more like a roommate than a lover/spouse. I have gained weight and can't seem to feel worthy of taking care of myself because I seem to be the one taking care of everything else. He is not happy with my weight and that may be the problem but to me that is a superficial approach to love from a husband. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Anjukakkar, I presume you have tried to air your woes, or tried discussing them with your partner? How did it go? Have you tried going on a solo holiday and let your partner manage on his own? Most husbands tend to realise the wife's worth when she is not around picking up after them, putting food on the table. Temporary absence could change things for the better, try it?

Anjukakkar, I presume you have tried to air your woes, or tried discussing them with your partner? How did it go? Have you tried going on a solo holiday and let your partner manage on his own? Most husbands tend to realise the wife's worth when she is not around picking up after them, putting food on the table. Temporary absence could change things for the better, try it?
1 week ago 
RV

Raju Vohra

When we have problems small or big he runs from talking about them and says it's not working for him and tries to leave me. Then as we talk more I hear about the old problems and he blames that on why we have any problems, which have nothing to do with the subject we are arguing about. What do we need to do?

When we have problems small or big he runs from talking about them and says it's not working for him and tries to leave me. Then as we talk more I hear about the old problems and he blames that on why we have any problems, which have nothing to do with the subject we are arguing about. What do we need to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Raju Vohra, men have problems discussing problems in a relationship. Perhaps there's something in the manner of the arguments you are having... Does he have problems in the relationship, or is it only your problems that come to the fore? In which case he could probably be feeling hounded. Try a different tack the next time?

Raju Vohra, men have problems discussing problems in a relationship. Perhaps there's something in the manner of the arguments you are having... Does he have problems in the relationship, or is it only your problems that come to the fore? In which case he could probably be feeling hounded. Try a different tack the next time?
1 week ago 
R

Rahul

[SKB] I was in relation with a girl for last ten years we, I loved her more than me and I catereed her every small things two wheeler, lapy, cam, cell college fee not less than 10Lakhs I spent, she shifted to some other city and came in to contact with so many ladies who most of them having multiple partners, my GF started she want to marry some one, where is my fault her

[SKB] I was in relation with a girl for last ten years we, I loved her more than me and I catereed her every small things two wheeler, lapy, cam, cell college fee not less than 10Lakhs I spent, she shifted to some other city and came in to contact with so many ladies who most of them having multiple partners, my GF started she want to marry some one, where is my fault her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
SK

Shammi Khandelwal Hi Rahul ...U was in relation with a girl then u should have got marry with her....but you did not.....so she is free to marry with anyone ...........you cant stop her now.....let her go and move on........

Hi Rahul ...U was in relation with a girl then u should have got marry with her....but you did not.....so she is free to marry with anyone ...........you cant stop her now.....let her go and move on........
1 week ago 
MD

milind deogaonkar

i really love my hasband .but he is busy any time in work

i really love my hasband .but he is busy any time in work #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru milind deogaonkar, work matters too, for often it puts food on the table and a roof over the head, so let's not diss it too much. But yeah, too much focus on work could rob life of fun, so I know what you mean. If you think his excess focus on work is a means of avoiding spending time with you, you must discuss it with it and point out the stress it places on the relationship.

milind deogaonkar, work matters too, for often it puts food on the table and a roof over the head, so let's not diss it too much. But yeah, too much focus on work could rob life of fun, so I know what you mean. If you think his excess focus on work is a means of avoiding spending time with you, you must discuss it with it and point out the stress it places on the relationship.
1 week ago 
R

Rahul

I was in relation with a girl for last ten years we, I loved her more than me and I catereed her every small things two wheeler, lapy, cam, cell college fee not less than 10Lakhs I spent, she shifted to some other city and came in to contact with so many ladies who most of them having multiple partners, my GF started she want to marry some one, where is my fault her

I was in relation with a girl for last ten years we, I loved her more than me and I catereed her every small things two wheeler, lapy, cam, cell college fee not less than 10Lakhs I spent, she shifted to some other city and came in to contact with so many ladies who most of them having multiple partners, my GF started she want to marry some one, where is my fault her #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
  (6 replies ) View more
Posted : 2 weeks ago  Last updated : 1 week ago
R

Rahul I was ready to die 4her even once I thought to jump from her 11th floor complex, but she betraid me most ungrateful lady, I have taken every small thing including her post graduation, scooty, lap top, gold, dresses, pocket money, recharging her TV,Cell,family ticket lengthy list but I never expected oneday she will ditch me. God will take care of her.

I was ready to die 4her even once I thought to jump from her 11th floor complex, but she betraid me most ungrateful lady, I have taken every small thing including her post graduation, scooty, lap top, gold, dresses, pocket money, recharging her TV,Cell,family ticket lengthy list but I never expected oneday she will ditch me. God will take care of her.
2 weeks ago 
MM

manish mudotiya Hey Rahul, I am extremely sorry about what has happened. But i would suggest lets take it offline from here. You could connect with me on mail: mudotiya_manish@rediffmail.com. since i m also going through same patch may b we cld help each other a bit to move on in life.

Hey Rahul, I am extremely sorry about what has happened. But i would suggest lets take it offline from here. You could connect with me on mail: mudotiya_manish@rediffmail.com. since i m also going through same patch may b we cld help each other a bit to move on in life.
1 week ago 
R

Rahul Already I have moved out if that bith ditch me I am not going to cry for her neither commit suicide, I will ensure she can be happy in her life bcos she cheated me betraid me, so after doing all those things to her if she cheats me how come she can be happy.

Already I have moved out if that bith ditch me I am not going to cry for her neither commit suicide, I will ensure she can be happy in her life bcos she cheated me betraid me, so after doing all those things to her if she cheats me how come she can be happy.
1 week ago 
R

Rakesh

I proposed a girl and she had rejected.Afterthat i had BECOMEvery close to her.We both hung out a lot got drunk and i was happy but sad that she doesnt accept me as her boy friend.To Get off the friendzone i stopped giving importance to her but i see no signs of that effecting her. in fact it is me who misses her.

I proposed a girl and she had rejected.Afterthat i had BECOMEvery close to her.We both hung out a lot got drunk and i was happy but sad that she doesnt accept me as her boy friend.To Get off the friendzone i stopped giving importance to her but i see no signs of that effecting her. in fact it is me who misses her. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
R

Rakesh Should i Ask her out for a date again ?

Should i Ask her out for a date again ?
1 week ago 
RU

Rahul Upadhye

My sweetheart married another guy under family pressures, but she still loves me with same passion. I too share same passion n love.I am more than willing to marry her but she's scared of what the soc. will say if she divorces that guy for me. I too am unable to answer her, which adds more fright to call for divorce.How should I pacify her and make her comfortable.

My sweetheart married another guy under family pressures, but she still loves me with same passion. I too share same passion n love.I am more than willing to marry her but she's scared of what the soc. will say if she divorces that guy for me. I too am unable to answer her, which adds more fright to call for divorce.How should I pacify her and make her comfortable. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago  Last updated : 2 weeks ago

Love Guru Rahul Upadhya, what happens to her family pressure if she divorces and marries you? Has the family reconciled itself to the two of you getting together? If yes, then you have little to worry about, after all family is what matters most in such cases

Rahul Upadhya, what happens to her family pressure if she divorces and marries you? Has the family reconciled itself to the two of you getting together? If yes, then you have little to worry about, after all family is what matters most in such cases
4 weeks ago 
RU

Rahul Upadhye Guru, If her family had considered the whole scene previously, her marriage wouldn't had taken place. I'm worried about her. She told me that her husband is non-compatible & she isn't interested in staying with him. I asked her to divorce him. But she's scared of the society & her parents reputation. She won't lie to me on matters related to her. Its pretty tough situation she is in. Help us out.

Guru, If her family had considered the whole scene previously, her marriage wouldn't had taken place. I'm worried about her. She told me that her husband is non-compatible & she isn't interested in staying with him. I asked her to divorce him. But she's scared of the society & her parents reputation. She won't lie to me on matters related to her. Its pretty tough situation she is in. Help us out.
2 weeks ago 
K

Kunal

Due to personal values I never raise my hand on a women under any circumstances... my wife knows this and he keeps physically hurting me most of times due to silly reasons and loose her cool for minor things... i can't raise my hand at the same time keep quiet..all I do is scream at her...due to this i am getting bad name with neighbors...help

Due to personal values I never raise my hand on a women under any circumstances... my wife knows this and he keeps physically hurting me most of times due to silly reasons and loose her cool for minor things... i can't raise my hand at the same time keep quiet..all I do is scream at her...due to this i am getting bad name with neighbors...help #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
Posted : 2 weeks ago
PS

Phalin Shah So you want to beat her ? Are you implying that? Douchebag.

So you want to beat her ? Are you implying that? Douchebag.
2 weeks ago 
A

arvint Gum me na reh aur rum ka peg maar aur pitt dal usko

Gum me na reh aur rum ka peg maar aur pitt dal usko
2 weeks ago 
K

Kunal Nope.. I am asking suggestion to handle the situation...

Nope.. I am asking suggestion to handle the situation...
2 weeks ago 
SCJ

Swastik Castings Jaipur

i had best GF even after my marriage. we had not any bad relations. my wife once heard me saying 'love you' (normal as v say to our friends), she left me talking and also deactivated her FB account. She respects me a lot, hence she acted like this but, she is little bit disturbed. What to do?

i had best GF even after my marriage. we had not any bad relations. my wife once heard me saying 'love you' (normal as v say to our friends), she left me talking and also deactivated her FB account. She respects me a lot, hence she acted like this but, she is little bit disturbed. What to do? #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Swastik Castings Jaipur, the more I read your post the more it reminds me of a TV soap. You really think your wife would be fine with you saying 'love you' to another woman on the phone, and you think she acted thus because she respects you? You better come out of your delusion quickly and try making up to your wife, and try not repeating your mistake again

Swastik Castings Jaipur, the more I read your post the more it reminds me of a TV soap. You really think your wife would be fine with you saying 'love you' to another woman on the phone, and you think she acted thus because she respects you? You better come out of your delusion quickly and try making up to your wife, and try not repeating your mistake again
2 weeks ago 
SCJ

Swastik Castings Jaipur thnx a lot Sir. U really opened my eyes. Once again thnx

thnx a lot Sir. U really opened my eyes. Once again thnx
2 weeks ago 
MK

manjay kumar

Hello

Hello #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat
SCJ

Swastik Castings Jaipur hello

hello
2 weeks ago 
V

valecham@rediffmail.com

a girl if confesses that she has made love due to some unavoidable situation , with two persons , can that girl be trusted

a girl if confesses that she has made love due to some unavoidable situation , with two persons , can that girl be trusted #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru valecham@rediffmail.com, can a man in a similar situation be trusted? Why should it be different when it comes to a woman, then?

valecham@rediffmail.com, can a man in a similar situation be trusted? Why should it be different when it comes to a woman, then?
2 weeks ago 
AA

ARVIND AGARWAL

I like a girl but afraid to approach her and tell how I feel about her. What should I do and how should I approach her? I am afraid she would reject my proposal.

I like a girl but afraid to approach her and tell how I feel about her. What should I do and how should I approach her? I am afraid she would reject my proposal. #LIVE-Love-Guru-Chat

Love Guru Arvind Agarwal, if you don't approach her quickly someone else may and it will be entirely your loss. Get over your inhibitions and approach her, it is not like she is going to have your head for it. The worst that can happen is she may say no to you.

Arvind Agarwal, if you don't approach her quickly someone else may and it will be entirely your loss. Get over your inhibitions and approach her, it is not like she is going to have your head for it. The worst that can happen is she may say no to you.
2 weeks ago