X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID

Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 

Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
BusinessLoanChat

#BusinessLoanChat

Rajeev Mahajan, co-founder, director and CEO at Antworks Money will answer...  more »
Rajeev Mahajan, co-founder, director and CEO at Antworks Money will answer all your queries related to availing business loans in an online chat on Wednesday, March 21 between 2 pm and 3 pm.  « less
56 posts so far
10 others are following
370 characters

Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
AP

Ashish Patre

I am looking for immediate funds.

I am looking for immediate funds. #BusinessLoanChat
Posted : 1 year ago
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
V

VASUDEV

Greetings,I have plans to start with indoor playground for kids, age range 3-16 years old, and for that I seek funding of about 1 Cr. Kindly guide further.

Greetings,I have plans to start with indoor playground for kids, age range 3-16 years old, and for that I seek funding of about 1 Cr. Kindly guide further. #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RM

ruchi mahajan

Hi, I missed the chat. My question is, Is it possible to get a loan to start up your business? I plan to enter into retail / trade business, but funding at initial stage is an issue. Please advise. Banks offer funds to existing business and that too with many conditions..

Hi, I missed the chat. My question is, Is it possible to get a loan to start up your business? I plan to enter into retail / trade business, but funding at initial stage is an issue. Please advise. Banks offer funds to existing business and that too with many conditions.. #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
S

sandeep

Rajeev Ji Mudra is not disburse with transparency.many Agents involve with Bank.Bank is not offering to existing accounts.

Rajeev Ji Mudra is not disburse with transparency.many Agents involve with Bank.Bank is not offering to existing accounts. #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RM

Rajeev Mahajan

Thank you all for joining in and raining your question, it was a pleasure answering you all.See you soonRajeev Mahajan

Thank you all for joining in and raining your question, it was a pleasure answering you all.See you soonRajeev Mahajan #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SV

srikanth viji

I am planning to invest a broking office for shares/mf/fixed deposit for which I initially need a loan

I am planning to invest a broking office for shares/mf/fixed deposit for which I initially need a loan #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SM

sanjay mittal

have TL from SBI but facing issue to get WC loan, they are charging very high interest rate about 11.5%, we are requesting for long time to reduce interest rate and give WC loan. Now we are in discussion of another bank to transfer loan at reduced rate but SBI is asking pre closure charges, is it fair? and how we can avoid pre-closer charges

have TL from SBI but facing issue to get WC loan, they are charging very high interest rate about 11.5%, we are requesting for long time to reduce interest rate and give WC loan. Now we are in discussion of another bank to transfer loan at reduced rate but SBI is asking pre closure charges, is it fair? and how we can avoid pre-closer charges #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
KRD

K R Dodamani

Would like to do export import bizz mainly export have reg as iec further would like your gudens on funds pls help

Would like to do export import bizz mainly export have reg as iec further would like your gudens on funds pls help #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
P

Partha

I am from a service sector. Mainly into Electro-Mechanical Services. My turnover is 3.5 crores. My CC limit is 25 Lakh.But I need a CC of 60 Lakh for smooth operation. How can I get it

I am from a service sector. Mainly into Electro-Mechanical Services. My turnover is 3.5 crores. My CC limit is 25 Lakh.But I need a CC of 60 Lakh for smooth operation. How can I get it #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
RR

rajesh raipurkar

i am going to start poultry farm, i have 3 acre land , i need more than 50 lakh loan. i have one duplex house one 3 bed flat and one shop for collateral, how to get the loan pl advise.

i am going to start poultry farm, i have 3 acre land , i need more than 50 lakh loan. i have one duplex house one 3 bed flat and one shop for collateral, how to get the loan pl advise. #BusinessLoanChat
  - Sab ko Bol
  - Report Abuse
SV

srikanth viji

I am planning to invest a broking office for shares/mf/fixed deposit for which I initially need a loan

I am planning to invest a broking office for shares/mf/fixed deposit for which I initially need a loan #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan You can get a loan under Mudra scheme for starting a consultancy business. please check out the details of scheme before applying for same at local branch of Public or private banks. thks

#BusinessLoanChat

You can get a loan under Mudra scheme for starting a consultancy business. please check out the details of scheme before applying for same at local branch of Public or private banks. thks #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
SM

sanjay mittal

have TL from SBI but facing issue to get WC loan, they are charging very high interest rate about 11.5%, we are requesting for long time to reduce interest rate and give WC loan. Now we are in discussion of another bank to transfer loan at reduced rate but SBI is asking pre closure charges, is it fair? and how we can avoid pre-closer charges

have TL from SBI but facing issue to get WC loan, they are charging very high interest rate about 11.5%, we are requesting for long time to reduce interest rate and give WC loan. Now we are in discussion of another bank to transfer loan at reduced rate but SBI is asking pre closure charges, is it fair? and how we can avoid pre-closer charges #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan Pre closure charges are charged by all banks as per their policy. You can negotiate with SBI for a lower pre closure charges and they generally consider these requests based on merit and for business viability. thks

#BusinessLoanChat

Pre closure charges are charged by all banks as per their policy. You can negotiate with SBI for a lower pre closure charges and they generally consider these requests based on merit and for business viability. thks #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
KRD

K R Dodamani

Would like to do export import bizz mainly export have reg as iec further would like your gudens on funds pls help

Would like to do export import bizz mainly export have reg as iec further would like your gudens on funds pls help #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan You can get secured and unsecured loans from banks and NBFCs. You can apply for the loan at http://rediff.ly/8wl43 or send email at info@antworksmoney.com. thks

#BusinessLoanChat

You can get secured and unsecured loans from banks and NBFCs. You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com. thks #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
RM

Rajeev Mahajan We can help you raise loan from banks NBFCs. You can apply for the loan at http://rediff.ly/8wl43 or send email at info@antworksmoney.com

#BusinessLoanChat

We can help you raise loan from banks NBFCs. You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
P

Partha

I am from a service sector. Mainly into Electro-Mechanical Services. My turnover is 3.5 crores. My CC limit is 25 Lakh.But I need a CC of 60 Lakh for smooth operation. How can I get it

I am from a service sector. Mainly into Electro-Mechanical Services. My turnover is 3.5 crores. My CC limit is 25 Lakh.But I need a CC of 60 Lakh for smooth operation. How can I get it #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan You can apply for the loan at http://rediff.ly/8wl43 or send email at info@antworksmoney.com

#BusinessLoanChat

You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
RC

rohit chaturvedi

hello sir, i just want to expand my dad business so i just want to know the area where i should work first.Knidly let me know the actual facts.

hello sir, i just want to expand my dad business so i just want to know the area where i should work first.Knidly let me know the actual facts. #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan How can we help you?

#BusinessLoanChat

How can we help you? #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
AC

amit chauhan

I want to setup a dairy farm in 1 acre land(Haryana). Land is on My father's name and I have 30 lakhs for shed setup and preliminary expenses.I want around 50 lakhs bank loan under NABARD loan subsidy for cattle purchase. Can you please tell me what are the documents and process to follow for same , and also what's the maximum loan amount I can get.

I want to setup a dairy farm in 1 acre land(Haryana). Land is on My father's name and I have 30 lakhs for shed setup and preliminary expenses.I want around 50 lakhs bank loan under NABARD loan subsidy for cattle purchase. Can you please tell me what are the documents and process to follow for same , and also what's the maximum loan amount I can get. #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan You can find out the same at nabard.org. You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com, we can help in processing your loan with NABARD. thks

#BusinessLoanChat

You can find out the same at nabard.org. You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com, we can help in processing your loan with NABARD. thks #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
A

amartiwary

what are the probability of getting bank loan for a start up which is tourism based ?

what are the probability of getting bank loan for a start up which is tourism based ? #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan It is difficult to comment on basis of information provided by you. You can apply for the loan at http://rediff.ly/8wl43 or send email at info@antworksmoney.com

#BusinessLoanChat

It is difficult to comment on basis of information provided by you. You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
RV

Rahul Varma

HI, i want to start a small scale industry (Food processing unit like making Aata of grains) .It will required 7000 sq. ft. plot to begin with. I don't have more that 5lakhs or rupees to invest. Project report is ready. Pls. guide

HI, i want to start a small scale industry (Food processing unit like making Aata of grains) .It will required 7000 sq. ft. plot to begin with. I don't have more that 5lakhs or rupees to invest. Project report is ready. Pls. guide #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan You will have to put in more funds to secure a loan for the project. You can apply for the loan at http://rediff.ly/8wl43 or send email at info@antworksmoney.com

#BusinessLoanChat

You will have to put in more funds to secure a loan for the project. You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
SR

SRIHARI RAO

hi, am running an online meat store in hyderabad, http://rediff.ly/8wlae, with around 2000 deliveries done in an years time. can do better if can expand the operations further. need financial commitment. so how to get support

hi, am running an online meat store in hyderabad, with around 2000 deliveries done in an years time. can do better if can expand the operations further. need financial commitment. so how to get support #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan You can apply for the loan at http://rediff.ly/8wl43 or send details at info@antworksmoney.com

#BusinessLoanChat

You can apply for the loan at or send details at info@antworksmoney.com #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
RY

Rakesh Yadav

Hello sir, Rakesh from Mumbai. I am about to setup a coaching centre in thane/Mumbai for medical/engineering aspirant students. total Project requirement is Rs. 1.6cr and we're investing about Rs. 80lacs for Capital/Infra Requirements, we're looking for working capital finance which will be apprx 60/70 lacs. (dont have collateral, pl guide)

Hello sir, Rakesh from Mumbai. I am about to setup a coaching centre in thane/Mumbai for medical/engineering aspirant students. total Project requirement is Rs. 1.6cr and we're investing about Rs. 80lacs for Capital/Infra Requirements, we're looking for working capital finance which will be apprx 60/70 lacs. (dont have collateral, pl guide) #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan We can help you arrange the loan from bank or NBFCs. You can apply for the loan at http://rediff.ly/8wl43 or send email at info@antworksmoney.com

#BusinessLoanChat

We can help you arrange the loan from bank or NBFCs. You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
AR

Ajay Rana

I need business loan for working capital of my company.

I need business loan for working capital of my company. #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan You can apply for the loan at http://rediff.ly/8wl43 or send email at info@antworksmoney.com

#BusinessLoanChat

You can apply for the loan at or send email at info@antworksmoney.com #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
P

prasannazore

What kind of loans can one get for start-ups? How much can they get as business loans?

What kind of loans can one get for start-ups? How much can they get as business loans? #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan There are different govt schemes for startups like Mudra scheme and credit guarantee scheme for manufacturers in MSME sector. Apart from this, there are funds which provide seed funding for businesses. Amount of loans depend on your business profile and requirement. Under Mudra scheme max loan is 10 lakhs and under credit gtee scheme, max loan is for 2 cr. thks

#BusinessLoanChat

There are different govt schemes for startups like Mudra scheme and credit guarantee scheme for manufacturers in MSME sector. Apart from this, there are funds which provide seed funding for businesses. Amount of loans depend on your business profile and requirement. Under Mudra scheme max loan is 10 lakhs and under credit gtee scheme, max loan is for 2 cr. thks #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
NG

navneet gopal

[SKB] Hi I am Navneet, want to start layer farming of eggs , I will manage land only but do not have so much cash or capital to start, also donot have collateral, please suggest me from where I will get loan to start . Appreciate your suggestions. Regards & Thanks

[SKB] Hi I am Navneet, want to start layer farming of eggs , I will manage land only but do not have so much cash or capital to start, also donot have collateral, please suggest me from where I will get loan to start . Appreciate your suggestions. Regards & Thanks #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan Hi..You can apply for loan under Mudra scheme. Please reach out to any local bank branch of public or private bank. thks

#BusinessLoanChat

Hi..You can apply for loan under Mudra scheme. Please reach out to any local bank branch of public or private bank. thks #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
MCS

Mr-Chingangbam sarachand

send details for loan

send details for loan #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan You can apply for business loan on http://rediff.ly/8wl2a

#BusinessLoanChat

You can apply for business loan on #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
DN

Divya-Nair

What benefits can female applicants avail of while applying for a business loan? Does it matter if I already have a housing loan? What are the requirements and cap limit?

What benefits can female applicants avail of while applying for a business loan? Does it matter if I already have a housing loan? What are the requirements and cap limit? #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan Hi Divya, Unlike Housing loans, there are no special schemes for Business loan for females. The requirements and cap remain very much the same whether you are an male or female. thks

#BusinessLoanChat

Hi Divya, Unlike Housing loans, there are no special schemes for Business loan for females. The requirements and cap remain very much the same whether you are an male or female. thks #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago 
P

prasannazore

How are biz loans different from personal loans? what are the pros and cons of biz loans over personal loans?

How are biz loans different from personal loans? what are the pros and cons of biz loans over personal loans? #BusinessLoanChat
RM

Rajeev Mahajan Biz loans are meant for self employed individuals, firms and companies whereas personal loans are mostly for salaried individuals. In case of business loan, eligibility is based on business profile, vintage and financial strength of Borrower while in case of personal loan it is based on Individuals' current salary and outstanding loans. thks

#BusinessLoanChat

Biz loans are meant for self employed individuals, firms and companies whereas personal loans are mostly for salaried individuals. In case of business loan, eligibility is based on business profile, vintage and financial strength of Borrower while in case of personal loan it is based on Individuals' current salary and outstanding loans. thks #BusinessLoanChat
1 year ago