X 
Already a User? Sign in!
Your email ID
 
Password
Keep me signed in (Uncheck if on shared computer)
 
 

New user?   Sign up
X 
Verify your account

You're almost done! We just need to verify your account before you can
start using it.

Your Mobile No.
+91 
 
Enter the code you received on sms >
Resend Code (Incase you don't get sms from us).
 

Note: Rediff will never share your number with any company for marketing purpose.

X 
We have sent you an email to . Please click on the link in the email to confirm your emailID.
Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
404 others are following
370 characters

  Loading ! Please wait...
Step 1 of 4 : Album created
Will-You-Use-NOTA?

#Will-You-Use-NOTA?

UnFollow
Follow
New-Govt-New-Expectations

#New-Govt-New-Expectations

UnFollow
Follow

#Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat

Former Delhi CM will take your questions at 11am today.
1840 posts so far
Refresh | Share

MP

milind-prabhu

[SKB] Sir,Is lok pal is only your agenda for your party to the people. You could have stepped on tax collection and frauds in delhi.2. You could have done for the schools and teachers who are not teaching in GOVT schools.do you think that the people have no issues except lokpal bill

[SKB] Sir,Is lok pal is only your agenda for your party to the people. You could have stepped on tax collection and frauds in delhi.2. You could have done for the schools and teachers who are not teaching in GOVT schools.do you think that the people have no issues except lokpal bill #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 2 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
MP

milind-prabhuso many issues but major issue curruptions thats why we need to change the system

 
so many issues but major issue curruptions thats why we need to change the system
2 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
RS

Rahul Sharma

Why were u so keen to exit from Delhi govt & go for LS elections. Why couldn't you focus on Delhi first?

Why were u so keen to exit from Delhi govt & go for LS elections. Why couldn't you focus on Delhi first? #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
  ( 5 replies )  View more 
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 2 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
SG

Sarthak Guptathats a good escape !! kudos ! this was not a question but a common sense politics !! lokpal paas kardete , koi politics hi nahi hoti !

 
thats a good escape !! kudos ! this was not a question but a common sense politics !! lokpal paas kardete , koi politics hi nahi hoti !
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
SS

Suji StephenHe was focusing on Delhi, but did not have majority. Need majority to bring in the change. So he quit. Do you have a problem with that?

 
He was focusing on Delhi, but did not have majority. Need majority to bring in the change. So he quit. Do you have a problem with that?
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
RS

Rahul SharmaSorry to reply late. But u r completely wrong. He didn't have majority, but he had support from Congress. BJP had declared support for Janlokpal, but he chose to violate the rules and didn't share the bill in advance with BJP/Congress just to create a drama & find an excuse to quit. Jan lokpal bill could have been passed if he followed the rules, just like it was passed in Uttrakhand by BJP govt.

 
Sorry to reply late. But u r completely wrong. He didn't have majority, but he had support from Congress. BJP had declared support for Janlokpal, but he chose to violate the rules and didn't share the bill in advance with BJP/Congress just to create a drama & find an excuse to quit. Jan lokpal bill could have been passed if he followed the rules, just like it was passed in Uttrakhand by BJP govt.
2 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
SCA

Sharad Chandra Agarwal

If UPA wins 100 seats , NDA wins 220 seats & AAP wins 70 seats . How the Government would be formed . Where you will go. or you will force another election. Pl clear this issue before going in for Lok Sabha

If UPA wins 100 seats , NDA wins 220 seats & AAP wins 70 seats . How the Government would be formed . Where you will go. or you will force another election. Pl clear this issue before going in for Lok Sabha #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
  ( 11 replies )  View more 
Posted : 3 months ago  Last updated : 1 month ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
SCA

Sharad Chandra AgarwalPl put your mind before commenting on these very vital & important issues. The problem is that some regions ( like UP, Bihar ,Andhra etc ) with more than 60% population of whole India ( but less than 30% geographical area) select government & prime minister. The remaining 70 % regions have no say. The result is growth of regional players in most populated states the loss in nationality index.

 
Pl put your mind before commenting on these very vital & important issues. The problem is that some regions ( like UP, Bihar ,Andhra etc ) with more than 60% population of whole India ( but less than 30% geographical area) select government & prime minister. The remaining 70 % regions have no say. The result is growth of regional players in most populated states the loss in nationality index.
2 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
SCA

Sharad Chandra AgarwalPl put your mind before commenting on these very vital & important issues. The problem is that some regions ( like UP, Bihar ,Andhra etc ) with more than 60% population of whole India ( but less than 30% geographical area) select government & prime minister. The remaining 70 % regions have no say. The result is growth of regional players in most populated states the loss in nationality index.

 
Pl put your mind before commenting on these very vital & important issues. The problem is that some regions ( like UP, Bihar ,Andhra etc ) with more than 60% population of whole India ( but less than 30% geographical area) select government & prime minister. The remaining 70 % regions have no say. The result is growth of regional players in most populated states the loss in nationality index.
2 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
LT

Lokesh TTHE RESULT WILL SHOWS WHO IS ILLETERATE. U BLUDY BEFORE COMMENT USE COMMON SENSE

 
THE RESULT WILL SHOWS WHO IS ILLETERATE. U BLUDY BEFORE COMMENT USE COMMON SENSE
1 month ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
KN

Karri Neeladhar

Don't worry about fractured mandate. The democracy will take care. Don't terrorise people of fractured mandate.

Don't worry about fractured mandate. The democracy will take care. Don't terrorise people of fractured mandate. #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
1 more updates from Karri Neeladhar »
KN

Karri Neeladhar

The beauty of multi-party democracy is fractured mandate, coalitition govt., respect it. Don't talk like illiterate person.

The beauty of multi-party democracy is fractured mandate, coalitition govt., respect it. Don't talk like illiterate person. #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
Posted : 2 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
G

greshma

You r helping cong..but claim u r against them. MSM is showing u laying 24x7 is not going to help u. We want stable govt in center. So dont stab the aspiration of 100 Cr people.

You r helping cong..but claim u r against them. MSM is showing u laying 24x7 is not going to help u. We want stable govt in center. So dont stab the aspiration of 100 Cr people. #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
R

rajhi

 
hi
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
G

greshmahi

 
hi
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
RN

Ruby Nathoo

ArvindKejriwalSir, At present you are doing only one thing Creating Unstability in India. Pls do some soul searching what are your goals what are the goals of AAP. If you can't do anything Good for my country atleast don't do anything bad. First you should have proved your Governance in Dehli and then kept National aims. Leader shd be able 2 see 200yrs down the line.

ArvindKejriwalSir, At present you are doing only one thing Creating Unstability in India. Pls do some soul searching what are your goals what are the goals of AAP. If you can't do anything Good for my country atleast don't do anything bad. First you should have proved your Governance in Dehli and then kept National aims. Leader shd be able 2 see 200yrs down the line. #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
SD

Siddhartha Deb

You could have continued as CM and fulfilled your promisses which you promised within 72hrs or 48 hrs or 15 days of taking charge. Besides this, it is easy even for a layman to spend money in case the same is given to him. What about developing funds / new avenues ???

You could have continued as CM and fulfilled your promisses which you promised within 72hrs or 48 hrs or 15 days of taking charge. Besides this, it is easy even for a layman to spend money in case the same is given to him. What about developing funds / new avenues ??? #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
Posted : 3 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
U

UllasCherianAbout promises - He did keep his promises. His major promise was JanLokPal bill. Without this bill, none of the changes could be possible. He fixed schools, hospitals removed red-tapes from industry formations, he did major changes on taxes. FIR against AMBANI To do anything more, he needed to get Lokpalbill passed. All of his other promises otherwise will be in deadlock by our current system.

 
About promises - He did keep his promises. His major promise was JanLokPal bill. Without this bill, none of the changes could be possible. He fixed schools, hospitals removed red-tapes from industry formations, he did major changes on taxes. FIR against AMBANI To do anything more, he needed to get Lokpalbill passed. All of his other promises otherwise will be in deadlock by our current system.
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
SD

Siddhartha DebNautanki ...... in short.

 
Nautanki ...... in short.
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
AB

ALOK-BHATTACHARYA

those who are against AAP, does't understand why AAP formed. Corruption has no meaning to them but your one dharna or relinquishing CM position is hurting them. They can digest day to day rampant corruption of congress/BJP but AAP's 49 days pinching them. One day India will be like Iraq /Syria only then they will wake up.

those who are against AAP, does't understand why AAP formed. Corruption has no meaning to them but your one dharna or relinquishing CM position is hurting them. They can digest day to day rampant corruption of congress/BJP but AAP's 49 days pinching them. One day India will be like Iraq /Syria only then they will wake up. #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
  ( 6 replies )  View more 
Posted : 2 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse disabled by moderator
AB

ALOK-BHATTACHARYADear Charian, If you agree, my view about AAP is simple. Congress /BJP besides other parties never said any thing about CORRUPTION because they are corrupt and with dynastic approach this corruption is multiplying with passing time. AAP stepped down because JAN LOKPAL BILL could't introduce because other parties are not favoring it as this may expose them. This bill is must to eliminate corruption

 
Dear Charian, If you agree, my view about AAP is simple. Congress /BJP besides other parties never said any thing about CORRUPTION because they are corrupt and with dynastic approach this corruption is multiplying with passing time. AAP stepped down because JAN LOKPAL BILL could't introduce because other parties are not favoring it as this may expose them. This bill is must to eliminate corruption
2 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
AB

ALOK-BHATTACHARYADebasish, what is wrong if AAP has aspiration to eliminate CORRUPTION. People like you are not giving chance to AAP because BJP/Congress has made people prone to live in corruption which perhaps don't hurt them as they themselves has become corrupt. Remember this spiral-ling CORRUPTION won't remain for long when people will become helpless and resort agitation & crush this system.

 
Debasish, what is wrong if AAP has aspiration to eliminate CORRUPTION. People like you are not giving chance to AAP because BJP/Congress has made people prone to live in corruption which perhaps don't hurt them as they themselves has become corrupt. Remember this spiral-ling CORRUPTION won't remain for long when people will become helpless and resort agitation & crush this system.
2 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
AB

ALOK-BHATTACHARYADeepak, Thanks for good words about AAP. I think, you rightly said, AAP shd show good governance in every field in Delhi first which will give them desired experience in politics and once Delhi people are satisfied, people from other part of country will attract but for that DELHI PEOPLE shd give them another chance. AAP's intentionsare good and most importantly they are not corrupt.

 
Deepak, Thanks for good words about AAP. I think, you rightly said, AAP shd show good governance in every field in Delhi first which will give them desired experience in politics and once Delhi people are satisfied, people from other part of country will attract but for that DELHI PEOPLE shd give them another chance. AAP's intentionsare good and most importantly they are not corrupt.
2 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
AS

ashish sharma

WHY ARE YOU IN SO MUCH HURRY

WHY ARE YOU IN SO MUCH HURRY #Arvind-Kejriwal-Chat
  ( 6 replies )  View more 
Posted : 3 months ago
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
 - Share
  - Report Abuse
U

UllasCherianHurry, YES. Its already too late to stop corruption. Its not HE in hurry, its citizen of this country in hurry, WE CANNOT TOLERATE CORRUPTION. THE ONLY EVIL THAT STOP INDIA FROM PROGRESSING.

 
Hurry, YES. Its already too late to stop corruption. Its not HE in hurry, its citizen of this country in hurry, WE CANNOT TOLERATE CORRUPTION. THE ONLY EVIL THAT STOP INDIA FROM PROGRESSING.
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
U

UllasCherianHe himself do not say he wanted to become CM or PM, Vote for AAP and you can see, the most capable person from AAP become CM or PM.

 
He himself do not say he wanted to become CM or PM, Vote for AAP and you can see, the most capable person from AAP become CM or PM.
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
S

subbuaam admi making fool common man

 
aam admi making fool common man
3 months ago  
Sab ko Bol
  - Reply
  - Report Abuse
Hot Topics
Money
UnFollow
Follow
Did-You-Cast-Your-Vote
UnFollow
Follow
Poll-Meme
UnFollow
Follow
Elections-2014
UnFollow
Follow
India-Photos
UnFollow
Follow
Can-Smriti-Beat-Rahul?
UnFollow
Follow